[attr="class","swarmHead"]
A TSAREENA

swarm has appeared!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

KNOWN FOR THE BEAUTY OF ITS WELL-SHAPED LEGS, Tsareena are often featured in magazines and beauty salons. They occasionally walk runways, reaching the end of the path with a swish of hair and a prideful cackle.[break][break]

In LATE JULY, these mangosteen majesties play about in STERN HILL by the waters of SLATEPORT CITY and its SHIPYARD.[break][break]

[break][break]

what will you do?

INSTRUCTIONS

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • only one character of yours may participate.
  • in order to qualify for the capture, you must ROLL using the ROLL COMMAND & BOLD A REFERENCE TO BARBIE somewhere in your post. You can use synonyms, figurative language, an allusion, a gif, image, etc.!
  • the two highest rolls will earn a shiny and regular tsareena respectively.
  • the two lowest rolls will earn a shiny and regular bounsweet respectively.
  • the attempted capture will not consume a pokéball.
  • the tsareena/bounsweet have movesets that will be revealed at the end of the event.
  • this is a time-limited event and will end JULY 30TH, 11:59PM PST.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
TSAREENA SWARM (STARRY SUMMERTIDE)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 2:27:57 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Sitting on the edge of Stern Hill on a pink and white quilt, Desiree was not the kind to pass up on perusing the lands with her group of pink friends, even if some of their personalities clashed about. Today marked a sudden appearance of a Tsareena swarm on the outskirts of Slateport City, and though her attendance was a spur-of-the-moment decision, it proved to be the perfect outing. She was taking a tiny hour or two long break from refining her album in the works, and the location of the spotting was extremely convenient. It was only a fifteen-minute flight over from the Teravolt offices or less, and the summertide winds from the coastal city brought refreshing winds onto the party's little picnic.[break][break]

But the real party occurred on the picnic blanket and beyond, a small boombox playing some tunes and a bottle of strawberry wine in the idol's grasp. Trying to get a glimpse of the strutting wild horde, she would move back and forth to look through the moving-about group of companion pokemon before her. They all appeared to be playing with dolls, each one with a different pink aesthetic; though they were calling out through their various forms of trills, it looked like Starlight the Clefairy was guiding the lackluster attempt at the 'story' they were trying to play. At first, Desiree thought they were just playing house, but as she watched, it reminded her much more of a plotline synonymous with 'Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper'.[break][break]

Taking a sip from the heart-shaped bottle of wine, Desiree would watch the horizon from afar, allowing all of the pokemon to participate without her wandering eyes watching. There was a group of strutting divas to watch, after all, and she wondered if they would appear even more fierce than the models back at those runways in Kalos. Performing at those events was dazzling, a beautiful pastime.[break][break]

IqtyuVIk
[break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- life in plastic, it's fantastic.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#FF6699;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 5:14:37 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Revali the Xatu ferries the royal ambassador on his back as the Xatu comes down to Slateport’s Stern Hill where the swarm of Bounsweet and Tsareena were playing about in the waters. The Xatu stays close to his mistress while the Tsareena in the water who were also practicing their spinning movements a bit away from each other would remind her of one of the princesses from Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses, she even played with the limited edition Barbie dolls when she was younger. Their graceful movements when spinning around were like a ballerina or maybe those other noblewomen dancing in the ballroom with ballgowns on.[break][break]

Though royal balls were never her kind of party to be in and judging by how the nobles wanted to dance with her, her extreme introversion made it a little hard to interact with some of them except her elder cousin. Pushing away the memory, she throws a Pokeball to attempt to catch one of the swarming grass types while Revali silently watches the group dance around in the water.[break][break]

IE4SB899

@swarm [break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ky

Iggy, Archie
he/him
twenty-one
December 12
Fortree
bisexual
Web Designer/Rap artist
cadet
0 height
0 height
I cannot be near crowds of people. Carefree. Happy crowds of people... I simply cannot
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @icarus
icarus blooms
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 9:17:55 GMT
icarus blooms Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Icarus sped down the route to Slateport city. One of his friends told him there was a swarm of tsareena's on the edge of town by the waters. He normally wouldn't care about the swarm but today was different. Today he was hoping all the good Karma would let him befriend a tsareena. Not because of the amazing abilities most of them had, but because a tsareena had always been his mima's dream pokemon. She had passed only about 6 months ago, leaving him, a stranger she took in, her whole mansion of a house in fortree as well as her beloved companion Rover, a small poochyena who had never accepted a single evolve. [break][break]
Gwen, his absol who was securely buckled onto the back of his bik, growled as they zoomed past a vehicle blasting music. "I'M A BARBIE GIRL IN A BARBIE WORLD~~!!" [break][break]
"I know Gwen! I don't know why people listen to that kind of stuff. Its literally painful to my ears!" Icarus laughed as Gwen called out in agreement.

WC: 127
[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag
[break]

aIiv8eKM

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.gunstest1]--accent:#140bbd;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[/div]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 14:32:26 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Seldom does a swarm of wild pokemon drag attention from their everyday lives like now, with many trainers and other types showing to attempt capture on one of these girlbosses. As always, the buzz reaches the rangers, prompting Derek to arrive to the showing with the same thing on his mind...

give it to me, ugh (iykyk)

P0GmY5QU

TSAREENA SWARM
close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
Heartbeat, heartbeat, it keeps on pounding.
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 21:28:33 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Tsareena has always been one of those picture perfect Pokemon. The image of beauty. Envy of all feminine trainers. Even as a little girl she always wanted a BARBIE DOLL modeled after the fabulous Pokemon. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to add one to her team in the future..[break][break]
rIk3RBJD

[attr="class","rigidtag"]-

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #fa347d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,723 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 3:40:30 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"They're tiny."[break][break]

The way that Reiner cocks his brow at her makes her reach over to slap him on the shoulders.[break][break]

"I meant BIBBLE KINDA TINY!!"[break][break]

He continues to wear that expression, almost as if he can compare the fiery little pixie fairy thing to her.[break][break]

[break]

Yeah, definitely made of the same cloth.[break][break]

Y|rKwXyd
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]tsareena swarm

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
this feeling is heavy, makes my body ache and i'm ready to fall into the sky
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 2:19:19 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
Tsareena were such haughty creatures to begin with, but to see them in a swarm? It caught him off guard as he saw a few of them fighting. All he could think was, 'THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTINGGGG.' But the lithe way they carried themselves even in the midst of battle felt impressive. Legs long and flexible, whirring around to meet the face of a rival Tsareena. The way the territorial pokemon clashed felt as though he was watching some manic three-year old thrash her Barbie dolls around. They were relentless and he'd be damned if he were caught in the crossfire of it. So Sven stood back and watched the fight unfold.

It was a shame a couple Bounsweets that bounced around ended up whirring through the air like beach balls when the buff-legged Barbies kicked. Sven had to cover his mouth as not to laugh at the poor pokemon's misfortune.

FyIJ6n|j

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@tsareenaswarm

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 23:41:17 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
After being on the receiving end of a Tsareena’s draining kiss thanks to , Memo had no desire to see any of the things… well, ever again, really, but definitely not anytime soon. Even though that was, like, a year ago. Still! Only a year was far too soon!

He was walking his borrowed Slateport beat (the Rangers often helped each other out, and Slateport had been his home, once) when he all but walked into the middle of the swarm, nearly tripping over a goddamn Bounsweet and windmilling his arms to get back and away.

“Arceus! Is that a fucking gremlin? he snarled, his intense dislike of the species coloring his words, as he hurled a Pokeball at it to get it to go away.

ZZjJaO3I

iykyk

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,489 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 15:34:01 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] From around the side of a building, he peered at the swarm taking command of the shipyard. They kinda reminded him of the Barbie doll fashion shows his younger brother made him sit through when they were kids. It was no wonder he’d gone into clothing design later on, really, and one of these seemed right up his alley. Model-esque and intimidating asf. Maybe if he caught one, would be impressed? Maybe?[break][break]

Or at the very least, he’d think Lam was cool again or something totally lame to that effect. But either way, he wouldn’t mind such a foreboding addition to his little squad. He looked for the right opening, and then tossed a ball toward one of the tsareena that broke apart from the group.

[attr="class","ooc"]

MzvOtN|z
[break]

NOTES

- tsareena swarm

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#9eb591;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 20:12:34 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"No, Watson. We're not building you a mojo dojo casa house."[break][break]

It took approximately five seconds of Watson's dejected flopping to sneak a sigh of resignation out of Isaac. "Alright, alright, fine. I'll think about it," isaac said, to much rejoicing. "But if this all goes how I think this will, we really can't draw afford to get put on the map."[break][break]

At Watson's quizzical glance, Isaac sighed once more. "Yes, I know I'm really, really bad at keeping my head down. I'll just - we'll have to - ugh, I'll figure something out, okay? All I know is our old place is as good as torched, so fat chance of us coming back there."[break][break]

It turned out planning a sudden yet inevitable betrayal was complicated. Who knew? Okay, so Isaac did. It was why he hadn't actually gone through with planning it. But Galar had given him new insight and Caleb put a timer on the clock, so there was no time like the present.[break][break]

He'd need all the Pokemon he could get to help him, too. Like one of these Tsareena. Might as well try for a catch![break][break]

sBvjQSIO

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 20:30:15 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
--- for @--
Finally getting out in the world and traveling to new places, Yuina was elated to have been inducted as a part of the "league" and given tasks and such to complete. It was going to be such fun! What a great way to learn about the place she was in and see what there was to see in a way that was sure to give her some really great perspectives! One of these tasks that she was given was to investigate a swarm of Pokemon called Tsareena, they were all over the place in the east around Slateport City, and apparently that was bizarre and unusual for such activity. So why not go investigate! She was told to be careful though, even though these Pokemon runway walk like Barbie Dolls in their best pink boots, they were sure to give you a run for your money if you got in their way.
[break]
She wasn't quite sure what that meant... But she took the heed of caution well enough. With Kano sniffing around alongside her, careful to keep his senses up, Yuina looked out from behind a tree and did in fact find a whole group of these Tsareena, they all looked like they were having a gathering of sorts the way they were standing in groups of each other, regarding one and other with waves and nods of their heads. They were quite strange Pokemon, but Yuina was intrigued nonetheless as she observed what was going on.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#c51000; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#c51000; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

XjmbIwg1
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
571 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 3:13:53 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
Barbie had nothing on the razzle and the dazzle of a Tsareena, it sometimes seemed like. Rarely did one ever ruffle one of these grass-types; and even if something did get under their skin, they had the means to immediately punish the offender in a showy fashion.

Makoto watched as the Tsareena and their Bounsweet young mingled about Stern Hill and the nearby shallows - Kuro outside of their shadow for once, as the two were seated on a bench within view of the swarm. They were content to observe, initially - although, when a few members of the swarm began wandering closer, could one blame them if they felt to see if they had an empty pokeball?

What was the harm, in trying their hand in catching one of these grass-types, after all?
m9tqSjAu
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 6:28:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.swarmBG]--swarmColor:#57618c[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","swarmBG"]
[attr="class","swarmHead"]
THE TSAREENA

swarm has fled!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

Eventually, the Tsareena and their fellow sisters depart Slateport City, leaving behind several pokeballs warm with capture.[break][break]

[break][break]

THE WINNERS:[break][break]

[attr="class","swarmInstr"]

[break]
female - queenly majesty[break]
trop kick / high jump kick / stomp / rapid spin / synthesis / trailblaze
[break][break]

[attr="class","swarmInstr"]

[break]
female - leaf guard[break]
trop kick / aromatic mist / leaf storm / swagger / acupressure / zen headbutt
[break][break]