183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 21:32:14 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
It seemed a few people hadn't quite hit the target for . The man was handsome, you'd think they'd try so they could see some muscular man get wet. Or whatever people fantasized about. Sven wasn't exactly known for his aim, but he figured he'd give it a shot. Time to show the others what for. A step back with his dominant side and a cock back of his arm, Sven sent the ball flying and kept his eyes on the prize. (Was there a prize for this other than humiliating the poor sap stuck on the bench?)

oq2unzvC
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,027 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 23:14:05 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Waiting her turn in line, Aurelie was surprised and a little intimidated as she watched a series of attempts to unseat from his precarious throne atop the dunk tank. The muscular man certainly made a large target, but perhaps he was also simply too large and heavy to unbalance with a simple toss of a Poke Ball. When it was her turn, she took a moment to focus.

Maybe a throw lower on the body, she thought, squinting her single eye and trying to figure out where to aim. Aurelie focused on the man's chest and stomach as she lined up her shot. She tried to puzzle through the mental calculations for the right trajectory and speed as she turned slightly to one side in the sand.

Then, taking a deep breath, Aurelie cocked her arm back, took aim, and let the Poke Ball fly.

HLsqVc1K

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

Hit!

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 23:56:24 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Sorry, Aurie. You know I gotta do it to ya."[break][break]

Isaac couldn't believe that the dunk tank was back in season. He couldn't believe that, of all of the people in the world that he could be facing off with, it was Aurelie.[break][break]

Since last year, he was down one eye, but up a boatload of confidence. Now was as good of a time as any to see if those two things evened out![break][break]

iSXVb9Jk

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,120 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 0:11:45 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]as she steps up for her turn to throw, she stares down the unlucky soul now perched atop the dunk tank's seat.

the ball in her hand is tossed up once, twice, before she finally winds up...

it flies from her fingertips a moment later, hurtled toward the target. will it miss or hit?

m5g4WE2q

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
489 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 1:40:20 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maritest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

oh, she recognizes this one. barely. [break][break]

though familiarity doesn't matter when they all fall into the tank the same. though, she'll still pray that she doesn't fall into it. the last time she threw the damn ball, she sat on the godforsaken throne. then she unceremoniously fell into the tank of water. refreshing as it is, she wouldn't like to go a second time. [break][break]

not when she finally got the water out of her hair. [break][break]

but still, she's back, like an unhealthy addiction, and lobs the pokeball at the target.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

tpcR2icD

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]--accent:#a2add0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,095 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 1:44:20 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh did not recognize the face on the tank's seat, making his throw easier. Raikiri waited alongside Josh at a safe distance, being careful not to shock him with his latent static. In a way, the young man didn't want to take 's place on the seat, as the carnival was starting to wind down for the day. If he was on the seat when it closed, he would have to be up early tomorrow to get back on that seat.

That wasn't going to stop him from trying to dunk the female, though. Locating a yellow, foam ball on the rack, the Gym Leader wound up and threw his pitch at the elevated bull's-eye...

kvjRj|Ov

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Raikiri         Zeraora           Good

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 5:20:25 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
As Thomas approached the dunk tank, he would spot a familiar face in the tank. With a playful grin, Thomas grabbed the ball, and tossed it towards the button.

He was determined to dunk the man in the tank.

oqErJL3R
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
740 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 7:45:48 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
Her last attempt at the Dunk Tank had failed miserably. But that didn’t stop her from trying again! This time she stood before and took aim.

“Sorry about this…” She would say with a friendly smile before she let the Pokeball fly hopefully striking true at the target.

7BEXHFlj
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 8:23:57 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"Oi!" A dog cries out from the crowd. He's tossing a baseball up and down in his hands, testing its weight. Amber eyes fall upon and then to the bullseye that will send him down into the drink.[break]
"Yer goin' down!" This is no assassination, but Hitoshi looks at the matter with deadly seriousness. Winding up his throw, he throws it. Like all swordsmen, he knows that it's out of his control once the motion has begun. It's in the kami's hands then.
F9QYwdYm
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 8:28:10 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

His first throw of the season had been a terrible one. It had veered sideways unexpectedly at the very last moment. Why had it made such a decision on its own? Remiel did not know why. He was sure he'd calculated the throw well, after all.

Nevertheless, the exiled prince had returned to try and test his skill once more. So, focusing a bit more on his posture this time, he takes a moment. Then, reeling his arm back, he makes his throw.
DUNK TANK + ♔

jdc4veAm
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,442 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 10:04:11 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Once more, Hideo was aiming to dunk another fellow gym leader. This time, it was he'd be aiming for. Unlike , there was no mercy in Hideo's heart for one who sat upon the throne he rightfully deserved.

Hideo wordlessly took his shot, tossing the ball at the target with full force.

h2envBIt
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
October 18
Pyrite Town, Orre
bisexual
"Freelancer" (Rocket)
Elite
Single
102 height
102 height
awards
460 posts
Ruby Garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rubygarcia
Ruby Garcia
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 15:53:30 GMT
Ruby Garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rubyw"]

Ruby grinned when her ball smacked the target, sending her victim into the drink. She took her place on the "throne" and jeered at . Unfortunately for her, the stranger managed a near-perfect hit on the target, and Ruby took a dive.

[break][break]She swam to the surface and spit out a mouthful of water. "Lucky shot," she said with a smirk.

[break][break]When it was her turn to throw again, there was a literal child in the seat. Maybe an early teen. Either way, oops, her hand slipped as she was throwing. What a damn shame the ball was wet.

[break][break]
FvDqkc7z

[attr="class","rubytag"]

[attr="class","rubypokes"]

[newclass=.ruby] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby a] text-decoration: none; color: #7b6678; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7b6678; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby i] color: #7b6678; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubytag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubytag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubynotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7b6678; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubyw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.ruby span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubypokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7b6678; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubypokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 16:05:31 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]A literal child sat in the dunk tank. Could Isaac really dunk them?[break][break]

Of course he could! Kid had hella guts for getting in there, and Isaac wasn't going to insult them by doing a shitty job.[break][break]

wsbwZu9w

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 16:49:29 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Whoops, that wasn't how she should have adjusted her throw! Julia giggled somewhat bashfully at her mess-up and got back in line. Oh, well, she had plenty of time to get a good throw. Practice made perfect!

[break][break] was on the seat when she got to the front of the line again.

[break][break]"Hey, Hideo!" she called. "No hard feelings if I dunk you, right?"

[break][break]
nzjOhe24

[attr="class","juliatag"]

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 17:12:48 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

DUNK TANK

My whole life I have yearned for that throne

"That throne belongs to me, Ms. Davis." He said as he pointed at the woman dramatically, before pointing his thumb to the ground.

"You're going down!"

B62CsSxD