awards
571 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
DUSTOX/BEAUTIFLY SWARM (PP)
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 14:07:55 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
Dustox and Beautifly would be a beautiful sight, if they weren't infesting an entire city. They'd be a beautiful sight, if they weren't spreading dust and pollen all over. But the situation certainly soured the otherwise fascinating sights.

Makoto sighed heavily, as they brought Onji, Homura, and Tsume out. Hopefully, some fire-type attacks would do the trick in getting them to leave; and perhaps if they were lucky, they'd get a chance at catching something...
pYRnMD9B
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 15:19:44 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lydiapost"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
[attr="class","text"]
This is not her first time dealing with poisonous spores. Such underhanded tactics were a mark of Rocket in Kanto and Johto. As she walks through Rustboro, there is a strange beauty to it. The glittering, purple dust looks like glitter. And, in an attempt to avoid it, many people in the area are huddled inside.
[break][break]

It brings a haunting silence to this typically bustling sector. Lydia is loathe to admit it, but she almost prefers it this way. She has never been a fan of cities. They stink. They’re congested. People were typically more irritable, almost constantly tense from something.
[break][break]

There is a dust scarf wrapped around her face. It’s already coated in deadly glitter, the pink and purple dusts her eyelids like some magical girl mid-transformation. It also coats her hands and protective vest. Even her binoculars are coated in it, the view through them surprisingly gay in the face of this chaos.
[break][break]

Her lips press into a thin, pale pink line. Her gaze flicks from the Beautifly to the Dustox. “This is unnatural. Monstrouz.” A hand tightens around her sidearm, as if she could shoot the invisible culprit of this mess.
[break][break]

Beside her stroll two steel Pokemon. Though not that type, their exoskeleton seems mostly unaffected by this powder. Suddenly, the Iron Valiant’s head jerks up. Its spear splits in two as it offers one end to its trainer. “Hm.” Following its gaze reveals a citizen making a run for it. Apparently—judging by her work uniform—not all businesses value employee safety.
[break][break]

“Let’s go!” With a nod, the pair race toward the young woman. The Iron Valiant teleports in the path of the bird. A steel fist slamming into the Dustox’s head. With a kick, it rides the bird to the ground. Its trainer, meanwhile, swings the blunt end of the staff at a swooping Beautifly. “Get out of here!” She shouts at the young woman.

[break][break]
Like drunken birds, the insects begin to rise from their posts. Instead of fear, Lydia looks exhilarated.[break][break]
UKxCZBmZ
[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

She loves this[break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.lydiapost]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lydiapost]font:11px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lydiapost b"]color:#ACDEF7;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lydiapost a"]color:#ACDEF7;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lydiapost i"]color:#ACDEF7;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lydiapost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:#ACDEF7;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lydiapost h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:#ACDEF7;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".lydiapost h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:#ACDEF7;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".lydiapost .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lydiapost .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lydiapost .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 17:05:02 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “This is getting out of control,” Well, it was far past that. It was certainly, absolutely, positively out of control. Eva felt in over her head. She’d never seen anything like it. It spread so fast and mutated to have different effects pending on the strain. The whole thing gave her a piercing headache.

She pressed her fingers to her temples and squeezed her eyes shut. A calming wave of HEAL PULSE cut through her like a knife through SOFT BUTTER. It did little to ease her emotional distress. The headache, however, disappeared, “Save it, Blade. We’ll need the healing you can give us.”

With a sigh, she pointed towards a Dustox, signaling for the Gallade to cut it down with a PSYCHO CUT so she could toss the pokeball and catch the pokemon for further study.

|zI02ri7

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
thirty
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
awards
68 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 17:27:56 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petra2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"do what you can to help." as the only words exchanged between petra and her weezing, the pokemon is skyward-bound within an instant - demonstrating it's acceptance of the challenge with a heat wave.
[break]
[break]

pulling up on her hoodie to cover her mouth from any traces of the dustox's toxic powders, petra eventually clicks a pokeball before tossing it out into the horde.
[break]
[break]

admittedly, she had no idea what she'd do with it should she catch one. just that they needed to be contained, lest rustboro suffer something of an epidemic.
[break][break]
TJMOIFUf

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]DUSTOX/BEAUTIFLY SWARM[break]
+2 mochi[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-weezing"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".petra2"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/67/f9/JKNcCwdH_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote b, .widecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom b, .petra2 .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .credit a"]font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:100px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 20:13:08 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he always liked collecting bugs as a kid. he never kept them and he either just gave it away or released them, but it was fun.

the nostalgic memories filled his thoughts as he watches and 's city get decimated by the bug-type pokemon.

"i used to eat toast with butter on the way to the forest too," he'd reminisce to his mightyena. "we'd go home in time for my favorite shoujo anime. i got a lot of girl friends because i was the only boy watching those kinds of shows too."

the mightyena tilts its head in confusion before it manages a whiff of the dustox pollen. it sneezes, and kyle is reminded that it is poison.

he throws a pokeball to catch a nearest one so he can say he has put an effort in taking care of the problem.

qVCapnsj

@tags
close tab

played by

Aurvandil

He/Him
July 11
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Ranger
Cadet
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michaeldavis
Michael Davis
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 15:03:49 GMT
Michael Davis Avatar
"Hey Eimyrja," Michael piped up while the pair watched the Beautifly and Dustox fluttering about. "Wanna hear a joke?"

Nodding and smiling, the Charmander hopped excitedly!

"Okay," Micahel said, grinning ear to ear. "What do you call Bug Pokemon that are only attracted to Miltank?"

"Char...Char?" Eimyrja asked, tilting her head in confusion.

"Butter-free!"

Eimyrja stared blankly at her human for a moment. Then, she felt a tickle in her chest and she started giggling. She finally understood the joke, as corny as it was!

"Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week. Okay, let's go see if we can catch one of these guys."

QG6DDTYR

Notes: None

[/blockquote]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
729 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 18:31:59 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
Johanna had adorned had covered herself up as best she could. Mask, safety goggles, glovers, and layers upon layers of clothes. And still, she feared it might not be enough for the pollen that had been spread through Rustboro City.

But dangerous or not she had to help, like always. This would’ve been as easy as BUTTERING warm Toast had she actually owned a proper Hazmat suit. Alas she did not.

While Vileplume was ding what it could to calm the spore-spreadings with its own SLEEP POWDER and SWEET SCENT, Johanna was doing what she could to take stock of it all, even threw a Pokeball once or twice just for good measure.

OOC:
2x Mochi Acquired

LoVnUG|V

@tag

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
464 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 21:01:00 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Look at all those critters." Robin leaned forward, sitting on Snorlax' shoulders with her binoculars up to her face. "I guess bugs do tend to swarm, but I haven't seen one so big." She put down the binoculars and let them hang from the strap around her neck. She opened her side pouch to reveal a packaged pastry filled with soft cheese and butter. She took a bite, then, as Snorlax predictably whined, leaned down and plopped the rest into his mouth.

"I know it's boring to wait, but I just want to see what they're doing here." The weather wasn't particularly enchanting. What brought them all here?

bTLnxFK9
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
984 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 0:24:35 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu4"]
[attr="class","star1tsu4"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu4"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu4"]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]Clouds of purple dust fill the air. [break][break]

"Gas mask," she indicates, pointing to her face. [break][break]

Her arbok stares at her blankly in response, unaffected by the toxic spores. [break][break]

"Sorry, Sumi. I ain't built different like you. [break][break]

"C'mon, let's knock those chains off these bugs!"
[break][break]

That announcement is enough to spur the snake into action. If only for the girl's insistence that she do this while suffering the effects of nausea. A burning desire to protect her master gives urgency to every movement, the desire to keep her pain and suffering all to herself. Greed is the reason she jumps clear into the air, swatting chains off of dustox and beautiflies. [break][break]

The girl cheers in response, and that momentary reprieve from the girl's illness spurs her on even more...[break][break]

To keep her in good spirits until the moments she can make hr suffer alone, where she can savor the look Tsubaki gives her in her most private moments, when her guard is down.[break][break]

"A'ight!! You got it! After this I'll buy you a nanab berry-- no, a whole Fruit(s) Basket!!"[break][break]

vWeFW5BG
[break][break]

+ Fruits Basket

[attr="class","star3tsu4"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu4"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu4"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 1:12:01 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Perhaps, you should have tossed those Megalopolans into the distortion.[break][break]

Their untrackable presence is probably the biggest suspect in the whole series of toxic chain incidents around the region. But therein begs the question: Where had the chains originated from? Were they created by tera crystals? Had the tera crystals been corrupted by some strange thought? Or was there a third party at play here?[break][break]

A Dustox slips and slides by like a slab of butter on a non-stick pan. And it's honestly such a strange concept, for a poison pokemon to have their behaviour poisoned by something far worse.[break][break]

Loki jingles and chimes, a gentle Fairy Wind blowing dust and pollen away from his trainer. With how sick she's been the past few days, it wouldn't do her any good to breathe any of that in.[break][break]

iwDYzbNm
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]Dustox / Beautifly swarm

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
Look to the future, see in it everything you've ever wanted. Now find the strength to grab it.
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 7:44:16 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[player]https://file.garden/Zdzpsbwq23DtYBNk/Area%20Zero%20Pok%C3%A9mon%20Scarlet%20%26%20Violet%20Extended%20Soundtrack%20OST.mp3[/player]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","xenon"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Poison, poison, poison poison poison. Poison was the name of the game this month as all over the region various toxins and venoms bloom into being, all related to the mysterious toxic chain phenomena and these mysterious poisonous mochi balls that were also found at the scenes of these incidents.
[break][break]
But things are going butter smooth for Xenon as she scoops up a vial of poisonous spores from a nearby Dustox, a biohazard protection mask wrapped firmly around her head as she continues gathering samples to send back to the lab. She personally had very little interest in the whole phenomenon, but every scientist needed to be hands on board for this crisis even if she'd rather be at Area Zero, so her experiments would have to be put on hold for the time being. At the very least she could consider this an easy assignment, all she needed to do was gather samples for more specialized people to look into.
[break][break]
t|8sCbhA
[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.xenon]--accent:#a0a4a9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.xenon]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,304 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 8:02:50 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
unable to finish his BUTTER SANDWICH in peace, he pockets it for later, folding it neatly in the wrapping he prepared it in before turning to address the concerning sight of DUSTOX and BEAUTIFLY cursed with TOXIC CHAINS.

he clicks his tongue, watching silvally smack them down with FLAME CHARGE before eventually tossing a pokeball at one.

6M0YfFEf
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
5,939 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 16:06:11 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
With busy with celebrating her birthday, had been called to assist with a crisis in Rustboro City: there were Dustox swarming large swaths of the city in broad daylight. Calling on nine of Rustboro's finest Cadets, they saddled up the Gym Leader's ten Pyroar and rode west, coming to the rescue of panicked citizens. Learning from Littleroot, Josh had many healing Pokémon on his belt, including Saber and Mastema. Having learned Heal Bell after being purified, the Manectric would be very useful for purging venom from people and Pokémon.

Once they reached the city, the ten Rangers scattered, unleashing fiery fury upon the horde. FLAMETHROWER, FLARE BLITZ, FIRE FANG, and other hot attacks rained down upon the horde from all directions, the small large city's denizens relieved to see that their newly-crowned Champion came to their rescue.

After all, his title as Champion expanded his duties to protecting not just Mauville, but all of Hoenn!

IMFcU|_D

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Aslan           Pyroar**          Good
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 7:35:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.swarmBG]--swarmColor:#9d82e0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","swarmBG"]
[attr="class","swarmHead"]
THE SWARM

has fled!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

SWARMS OF DUSTOX AND BEAUTIFLY have suddenly smothered Rustboro's cityscape during the day. They perch and crawl across its stone buildings. Poisonous fine dust and pollens scatter from their wings. In particular, a Dustox's powders is enough to make the most healthy sick.[break][break]

[break]
PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWARM WILL REWARD YOUR CHARACTER[break]
WITH 2 MOCHI for POISON PATROL II

These Pokemon seem to be influenced by TOXIC CHAINS too—if not the general malaise spreading about the region. Perhaps that is why the normally nocturnal Dustox are out in the middle of the day...[break][break]

[break][break]

THE WINNERS:[break][break]

[break]
male or female - compound eyes + poison tera type[break]
extrasensory / bug buzz / toxic / quiver dance / roost / shadow ball

[break]
male or female - shield dust[break]
moonlight / whirlwind / leech life / venoshock / poison powder / protect

[break]
male or female - swarm[break]
morning sun / giga drain / air cutter / attract / iron defense / psychic

[break]