part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 22:52:55 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]The heat, the wind, the sand-- his mouth feels like a spent cigarette filter, burnt up and useless; the words scratch against his throat as he forces out, “Lost.” Like this battle seems to be. A hand smears over his chapped lips, pulling away skin and bringing blood to their surface. “Otulissa, leaf blade.”
[break][break]
The owlet complies with a fierce-- though grumpy, and cute-- shree.

[break][break]
5tqxo5nY + 10 (riddle) + 20 (boost) + 50 (over 100 snipe) = 180

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Rowlet cocked in [break]
guesses lost as the answer to the riddle [break]
using leaf blade as a snipe move. applying boost from previous round. [break]
3/3 [break]
im braindead

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nornery]--accent:#9B1C47;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nornery]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 22:53:37 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

Satisfied at its handiwork as narrowly escaped the jaws of death, Jigglypuff skipped away from the Registeel as it contemplated its next move, looking idle and lost.[break][break]

This time, it discovered -- a woman who, in most circumstances, would not require aide from a humble Pokemon like itself. But these were dire times, and dire times called for unlikely allies.[break][break]

Another LIGHT SCREEN flashed to life, this time supporting Palkia's Avatar against this scourge of the dunes.[break][break]

With any luck, ignoring its trainer wouldn't prove to be the Jigglypuff's downfall in this battle.[break][break]

SmVc9qHu
[break]
LIGHT SCREEN as SUPPORT to ![break]
RIDDLE ANSWER: LOST[break]
USING 1X SALAC (WINTER MASQUERADE)

[attr="class","ooc"]
COPYCAT (COPY), METRONOME (ANYTHING), WISH (SHIELD/HEAL), LIGHT SCREEN (SHIELD/SUPPORT), ICE PUNCH (STRIKE, HINDER, AFFLICT), GRASS TERA (GIMMICK)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 23:33:41 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

This was getting more and more dangerous as the Registeel was incurring further damage from the many opponents it found itself up against. A deep, furious beeping noise came as it rose its arms to attack again, lashing out at anything in its way. Two hands break down on the earth around them creating a fissue beneath their feat.

"Whoa!"

Gwen hopped up just in time to avoid being knocked down. She was presented to long, winding strainds of electricity that rise up into the air, akin to fireworks, before then gurling towards the trainers on the ground below. They tore through anything coming in between them and their brief, explosive existence without fail. Many were LOST in the aftermath of these attacks.

Had this been some sort of show or comic series, Gwen would have found herself amazed by the move.

"Get control of him, Mischief!"

The Whimsicott shook its fluffy mane yet again, sending numerous spores over at the Registeel as it used STUN SPORE.

4Y1YC4jT
+10 SHIFT

NOTES:
- 2/3 HP
- Whimsicott uses STUN SPORE (HINDER)
- Targetting the wound left by and still
- Riddle Guess :: LOST

Moonblast - STRIKE/HINDER
Energy Ball - STRIKE/HINDER
Solar Beam - BLAST
Stun Spore - HINDER
Hurricane - STRIKE
Mega Drain - HEAL/STRIKE

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
:)
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
I would give anything, just to thank you.
awards
41 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 23:40:42 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #b0bfdd;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Mx5GNkx.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #4d466d; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #4d466d; text-align: center; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #ab637c; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #c888a2; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

@wrathofregisteel
[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

I stumble many times,
[break]I might just get hurt,
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

Despite the warnings, despite the danger she'd put herself in focusing upon others, be they friends or strangers, Roze hadn't stopped moving. Her mind had been racing, not only about the new information she'd learnt, not only about the looming disaster overhead, threatening to crush those who opposed it as steel and iron groaned to conform to its master's will. She'd been frantic to help those around her, to keep them moving such that they could continue the battle. Arceus knows there were braver, stronger people than just little old Rosie fighting this behemoth, at least that's what the conservationist had kept telling herself.[break][break]

She'd hurried across the battlefield with her dear Clefairy, both sets of eyes scanning their grass-laid sand-wrought surroundings, the first person she'd seen had been , witnessing the man's Ceruledge's dance with danger as it dodged crackling bolts and tried to strike back with its own decisive blow.[break][break]

Her Clefairy had noticed the struggle too, as energy was drawn to the little moon fairy's finger, she'd flicked a glittering orb towards the Ceruledge, a Present that Roze hoped with all her heart would not be Lost.[break][break]

She'd held her breath.

[break]

[break]
Copycat (COPY) - Metronome (ALL) - Life Dew (SHIELD / HEAL) - Meteor Beam (BLAST / BOOST) - Present (STRIKE / SUPPORT) - Fire Punch (STRIKE / AFFLICT)[break]
2 / 3 HP[break]
zcZFID6X[break]
TL;DR[break]
- Using Present on . Live.[break]
- Riddle Answer: Lost just like me fr fr.

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

But I keep on running.
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 0:07:44 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

By this point had LOST his companions in the growing DYNERGY storm. In the brief moment where REGISTEEL readied its electric attack, he wondered how , , and were faring in the face of such an indominable creature. [break][break]

Were they even still alive?[break][break]

In the absence of the three he came with, Barnaby focused again on those closest to him. Noticing 's DHELMISE nearby, he instructed his TYPHLOSION to use SWAGGER in support of the Pokémon's attack. [break][break]

_ScKK3nR

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

TYPHLOSION [2/3 HP]
[break]

• using SWAGGER (SUPPORT)[break]
• riddle guess: lost[break]

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

cherry

kas
they/them
october 9
mossdeep city, hoenn
aroace
barista
grunt
Give me a reason to believe
awards
42 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherry1
kasper thaler
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 0:10:49 GMT
kasper thaler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kasper"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

i am so tired

this time, it didn't seem like the registeel had been deterred by the attacks at all, instead summoning a barrage of thunder to direct towards the group. wait, could registeel even do that? kasper was no means an expert on giant, terrifying robot pokemon, but the idea of it being able to do something so different was lost to them.
[break][break]
kind of like how they were in the chaos. in an attempt to scramble away, they realized they couldn't see anyone but their pokemon as well. fuck.
[break][break]
"use draining kiss?" unlike last time the sylveon had used it, as a shield, this time it's directed towards the source of everyone's suffering.
[break][break]
Bite (Strike/Hinder)[break]
Covet (Strike)[break]
Charm (Hinder)[break]
Draining Kiss (Strike/Shield)[break]
Moonblast (Strike/Hinder)[break]
Last Resort (Strike)
[break][break]
BATWWXKV[break]
+10 from strike

[attr="class","kasperooc"]

NOTES

using strike[break]
guessing lost (just like me after this week fr)[break]
if i die i die i've survived this long w my poor rolls and that's good enough for me

[break][break]@tag

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.kasper]--accent:#6d94eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kasper]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,238 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 0:55:36 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Being terrastalized wasn’t ideal anymore, the dynergy wasn’t letting Kouji’s Tyranitar make full use of its powers. It couldn’t be a true dragon anymore, and so Kouji nodded his head for his Pokemon to charge, but the large attack was definitely going to get in its way.
[break][break]
Jumping high, the Tyranitar got caught up the wildly moving energies of the battlefield, was it confusion? Or was it simply the force of so many attacks striking a barrier? Either way, it had no choice but to harden itself. Iron Defense, it’s armored skin took on a steely shine before it found itself crashing down in front of . It was a loud crash, yet it picked itself up as quickly as possible to brace itself against any incoming attacks.
[break][break]
Defending those behind it was just another plus, Tyranitar was dealing with a lot of it this time around.
[break][break]
”You’re supposed to protect me, you idiot. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.” Kouji said as he began to hightail it to a safe position, without his titan of a dark type to cover him.
[break][break]
i6oKeLTS

[attr="class","fakebqooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

Iron Defense Tyranitar shields Robin, Kouji runs, riddle answer is Titan.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,397 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 2:14:58 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] -----

[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

Somehow they make it another round of attacks, hope feels loss about continuing on forward. It feels like it's getting harder to breathe within the raging sand and with how much they're having to run to avoid being struck it's been difficult to say the least. [Break][break]

Vilplume gives him a look that she can still fight for now and so he nods at her before he gives a whistle and she goes off with a PEDAL DANCE to try her best to add more damage.

hnHA5BDz [break]
+10 Shift[break]
+10 strike [Break][Break]

[break]
Razor Leaf | Strike/Snipe [break]
Trailblaze | Strike/Boost [break]
Aromatheraphy | Support [break]
Grassy Terrain | Shift/Heal [break]
Leech Seed | Afflict/Shield/Heal[break]
Petal Dance | Strike [break]
Grass Terra

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[break]
o - X - X

[break][break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

[break]+ STRIKING with PEDAL DANCE
[break]+ Riddle (lost?)
[break]+ using the 1 salac lol

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#b13e53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]

·
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 2:33:27 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
' heal is a boon, the gentle touch of her Comfey's Floral Healing drawing a relieved exhale out of El and Shagaru both. "Thank you!" They call in the young lady's direction, smiling a hair wearily yet plenty grateful. They'd flash a similar smile to , for the support she provided them both.

But, things were only getting more dangerous; while Registeel was no longer smacking people around, it was certainly letting loose Zap Cannons like no tomorrow!

Perhaps it was time to go on the offense; as much as they'd rather not have to come to blows, it wasn't as though the titan was any more chatty than the Lost..!

El raised their Tera Orb, and Shagaru would be wreathed in blazing crystals - glowing bright and vivid as the sun! "Mystical Fire!" They directed.

And Shagaru was quick to follow, pelting the steel titan with flames aplenty!
TLDR:
- Currently 2/3 HP
- Riddle guess is Lost
- Volcarona Fire Terastallizes and uses Mystical Fire to Strike

IRlvJ0Q5 +10 strike +10 tera
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,548 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 2:48:51 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Paxton does his best to stay on his feet as the dunes shake and level. He has to stay upright or risk getting buried alive by the giant golem. Joules follows close by, one eye on Registeel, and another on their trainer as they push further away.

It didn't even feel like Registeel was taking damage at this point. And if this was what Dynamaxed Registeel could do- what in Arceus' name was Regigigas capable of? The unknown threat loomed over hoenn. And Paxton, thankfully, remained ignorant to it. He had enough on his plate with one TITAN.

As the electricity prepares to drop Joules and him scramble just past another trainer. Maybe if Paxton stood close enough they could catch him too. "Uh, hey man." he said abruptly as he skidded close to through sand. Joules pulls in right after spinning magnets as they summoned a PROTECT to cover not just the Torterra but themselves as well as Registeel began its counterattack.

[break][break]

qcdhzMDj

[break][break]

[break][break]

moves used: flash canon, zap canon, protect

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ @anyone [break][break]
tl;dr [break][break]
- answer is titan [break]
- paxton shields [break]
- joules used PROTECT [break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 3:16:04 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
The Titan's onslaught continued, and Babayaga was running out of patience. This--thing was unbelievably durable, and Baba was not used to such long periods of combat. It dived and whirled between his opponent's electric volley, sparks singing his feathers as he attempted to avoid a nasty fate. With every near-miss, Baba's rage would grow.

Eventually he could hold back no longer, twirling in mid-air to fire a vengeful Solarbeam at the monster's weak spot! Surely this time some headway would be gained!

Far below, the explosions of the electric orbs would spray sand in every direction. The buried Oscar would be ironically saved by one such explosion, which sent the sand that was covering him sailing. Oscar sat up, even more sand pouring from the top of his head. He did not wish to, but the dusty scientist stood and brushed himself off.

"I'm never coming to the desert again."

6XbBidR0
+10 SHIFT
+10 RIDDLE

tl;dr
--Babayaga used Solarbeam, aiming for Registeel's Weak Spot.
--Oscar has been exhumed.

Riddle Guess: Titan

Solarbeam: BLAST

Using BLAST action.

BLAST: Moves that require charging, recharging, or act as one-hit knockout moves will receive a +20 modifier if the roll is an even number after modifiers.
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 3:16:54 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]A cry from his wrist alerts him to the PAIN SPLIT of his Comfey, once more taking it upon herself to help a nearby challenger.

"Don't think we're sticking around much longer. It's lost over here." He says to , nodding in his direction.

SHIELD: Defensive and protective moves can shield one player of your choosing from damage from the boss. The user must roll over the boss number to be protected as well. Specify who you're protecting in your post.

pjNzFPiE
+10? from Riddle

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]
[attr="class","pcruinsslot"]

> Uses PAIN SPLIT on
> Riddle: Lost
1 hp

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]
@registeel

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#cec8ef; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,968 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 4:10:26 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sunboy ciannyday"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","leftcolumn"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","tagnotes"]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","textbody"]

it's difficult watching the battle play out the way it does. each attack is met with a counter, tipping the scales back and forth with no end in sight. they have not lost but they may not win either.[break][break]

having used GROWTH, cian's only role now is dps. hence the SOLAR BEAM that fires.[break][break]

etN9YzYi [break]
SALAC[BREAK]
+20 FROM BOOST[break]
+10 FROM GRASSY TERRAIN[break]
+10 FROM RIDDLE[break][break]

DRAGON HAMMER / GROWTH / PSYSHOCK / LEECH SEED / WOOD HAMMER / SOLAR BEAM[break][break]
LIVES REMAINING: 2/3[BREAK][BREAK]

ANSWER: LOST

[attr="class","oocnotes"]GACO DAY

[attr="class","pkmncian"]
[attr="class","dashdash"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ciannyday"] --accent:#FFB546!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy"]--accent:#FFB546;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy a"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .inner"]display:flex;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 25px 0px 30px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; transform:rotate(-40deg); transition:2s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmncian"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmncian img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmncian img:hover"]background-color:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:40px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
411 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 4:16:31 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Lato:100,300,400,700,900,100italic,300italic,400italic,700italic,900italic]
[googlefont=Quattrocento+Sans:400,700,400italic,700italic]
[googlefont=Roboto:100,300,400,500,700,900,100italic,300italic,400italic,500italic,700italic,900italic]

[attr="class","legend-template"]
[attr="class","legend-banner"]
[attr="class","legend-overlay1"]

[attr="class","legend-overlay2"]

[attr="class","legend-overlay3"]

[attr="class","legend-gradient"]

[attr="class","legend-hpbar"]
[attr="class","legend-hp"]

[attr="class","legend-hp-amt"]16327/50000

[attr="class","legend-raid"]
[attr="class","legend-raid-seg"]

[attr="class","legend-raid-seg"]

[attr="class","legend-box"]

WRATH OF REGISTEEL

Registeel continues its barrage of electric beams, each strike sending grains of sand into the air, transforming the battlefield into a warzone. The sky crackles with raw energy as sporadic bursts of electricity crash down. Some trainers manage to evade the onslaught, retaliating with their own attacks, but others are not so fortunate. is caught in one of the blasts, her concerns for Regidrago abruptly silenced. is similarly caught off guard by a volley of electric orbs, disappearing in a cloud of sand and dust. An independent jigglypuff and her keeper are also sent away with one of the multiple paralyzing blows. Many others find themselves either vaporized by the devastating attack or forced to retreat from the fray.
[break][break]
Registeel is relentless even as another of its dynamax barriers shatters. Unlike previous encounters, the titan gives no moment for the trainers to regroup or count their losses. The storm above intensifies, lightning and thunder echoing the wrath of the colossus. Registeel's metallic hands glow with a familiar crimson-pink hue as it channels its energy into another devastating attack. The air warps under the immense pressure, and a beam of concentrated dynergy is unleashed, carving through the dunes like butter.

[break][break]
[attr="class","legend-riddle"]⠉⠁⠏⠁⠃⠇⠑ ⠕⠋ ⠇⠕⠝⠛[break]⠗⠁⠝⠛⠑ ⠙⠑⠎⠞⠗⠥⠉⠞⠊⠕⠝
[break]

This beam is more powerful than anything the trainers have faced before. It is calculated, prepared, and feels like a final, finishing blow. The intensity of the attack demands a coordinated and robust defense from the trainers. They scramble to form a cooperative shield, knowing that failure means being consumed by the blast and the raging dynergy storm that follows.

[break][break]
[attr="class","legend-box-dtl"]

▸ The storm of dynergy prevents players from using the same moves twice in a row.
[break][break]
▸ Two participants must be chosen to act as shield bearers for the team. These two must reference each other in their posts. When other users use SHIELD or HEAL on the shield bearers, the SUPPORT effect is applied instead. SHIELD has no effect on other participants this round.
[break][break]
▸ Registeel deals three damage this turn, but each hit of damage can be blocked by the combined total of the shield bearers' rolls. A combined total of 600 between the shield bearers is required to block all three hits of damage. 500 is needed to block two hits, and 400 is required to block one hit.
[break][break]
▸ Rolling under the boss number does not apply damage to your character's HP this round.
[break][break]
▸ You must use 10 total STRIKE, SNIPE, CRASH, BLAST or RUSH moves this round to break a barrier segment.
[break][break]

▸ There are 0 stacks of AFFLICT and 0 stack of HINDER affecting Registeel. HINDER stacks reset between rounds.
[break][break]

▸ The boss number does not increase by 10 this round because a dynamax barrier was broken.

[break][break]

The boss number is:
[attr="class","legend-bossnbr"]75

Instructions

Guidelines

How to Play

• LOCK-IN: Choose your partner pokemon and finalize its moveset. If you participated in the
    BOUNTIES OF THE LOST, you may switch to a different pokemon, but you are still limited to
    using only
    one. After 72 hours, the boss will post again to start the new round. Once this post has been made,
    additional
    characters cannot be added, and movesets cannot be changed.
  • COMBAT: The boss will reveal a BOSS NUMBER at the end of each round along with a
    detailed post outlining
    its actions. Every participant will have their pokemon use a single move and roll against this
    number. If you roll below the target number after applying modifiers, your character takes one hit
    of damage. After three hits, your character is out, and you can no longer post in this thread.
  • DYNAMAX SEGMENTS: The boss will use Dynamax segments along with its health bar. Moves will
    still affect the health bar while these segments are active, but breaking them will prevent the boss
    number from increasing next turn. Players must shatter all segments to defeat the boss, even
    if its
    health is depleted. Breaking segments requires multiple hits from certain move effects.
  • RIDDLES & CHALLENGES: Throughout the battle, the boss will present riddles and challenges.
    Pay close attention to these and follow the mechanics provided to gain certain advantages in the
    battle.
  • SUMMARIES: Keep a summary of your character's actions in the notes of your post. Include
    information about your pokemon, the move being used, and its effect. Add any additional modifiers
    from other players and bonuses. Clearly state your solutions to riddles, completion of challenges,
    and your current HP
    here.

Rules & Regulations

• You are limited to one partner pokemon for the thread, with at least six different moves.
    Legendary and Mythical pokemon cannot be used.
  • You may only use one gimmick effect for the entire thread. Dynamax and
    Gigantamax cannot be used
    as a gimmick.
  • Only one character per member may participate.
  • You may post once per round and only use one move per post. You can no longer repeat moves twice in a row
    between rounds.
  • Decide and mention your chosen move and move effect before you roll.
  • You may use a single Salac Berry in this event. Make it clear in your post.
  • Once added to your post, modifiers cannot be changed or removed. Contact me if any issues
    arise.
  • You have a 72-hour window to post each round. Missing a post removes your character from
    the
    event
    . Exceptions can be made if you contact me.
  • After three hits, you can no longer post but will still receive rewards based on the group's
    success.
  • Cheating will result in disqualification and loss of rewards.
  • Contact me if you're confused about any mechanics.
  • Include a summary at the end of your post detailing your actions, pokemon moves, move
    effects, and all applied modifiers.
  • This event follows its own mechanics, even if inspired by current site systems.
  • Strategize with your team and interact with each other to enjoy the event and develop the
    story.
  • Boss posts will shape the thread, but your character may not always be mentioned or
    acknowledged.

Solving Riddles

Every boss post will feature a new riddle written in ancient script. Your task is to decipher the
single-word solution to the riddle and incorporate it into your in-character post. While these riddles may
seem to have multiple possible solutions, only one answer is correct. The correct answer will be revealed in
the next boss post. Players who provide the correct answer will receive a +10 bonus to their rolls.

[break][break] Previous Answer: Giant

Moves & Modifiers

• STRIKE: Damage-dealing moves receive a +10 modifier, including those with variable damage
    conditions.
  • SNIPE: Moves with high critical-hit ratios can add +50 to their roll if they achieve 100 or
    more
    after modifiers.
  • BLAST: Moves that require charging, recharging, or act as one-hit knockout moves will receive
    a +20 modifier if the roll is an even number after modifiers.
  • CRASH: Moves that have crash and recoil damage will receive a +20 modifier, but the user will
    lose one segment of health.
  • SHIELD: Defensive and protective moves can shield one player of your choosing from damage
    from the boss.
    The user must roll over the boss number to be protected as well. Specify who you're protecting in
    your post.
  • RUSH: Priority moves that deal damage allow the user to roll twice and use the higher result,
    but the higher roll will receive a -20 modifier.
  • BOOST: Moves that increase offensive stats add a +20 modifier to the user’s next move in the
    following round.
  • SUPPORT: Stat-raising moves add +15 to another user’s roll in the same round. Specify who
    you're supporting in your post.
  • AFFLICT: Damage-over-time moves remove 10 HP from the boss each round for the rest of the
    thread, stacking up to five times.
  • HINDER: Other status condition moves reduce the boss number by 1 for the next round, stacking
    up to ten times.
  • SHIFT: Weather or terrain-changing moves provide a +10 modifier to moves of the same type for
    the current round after the move is used and the next two rounds that follow. These cannot overlap.
  • HEAL: Healing moves restore one segment of health to the target if they roll over the boss
    number. This does not affect targets with full health. Specify who
    you're healing in your post. Damage from boss doesn't apply until the end of the round.
  • COPY: Moves that copy others allow users to replicate moves used by others in the current
    round. You cannot copy moves from previous rounds. Be sure to include what move you're copying. Once that move is copied, it cannot be copied by another player for that round.

[attr="class","legend-box-dtl"]For a more comprehensive list of which moves fit into each category, please
refer to this spreadsheet
that
prepared. Note that the boss may clear the effects of certain move effects.
STRIKE, SNIPE, BLAST, CRASH, and RUSH moves will be
essential in removing the dynergy barrier.

[break][break]

If a move falls into multiple categories, only one of its effects applies. You can choose which effect
to use, but make sure to specify it in your post.

GIMMICKS

• MEGA EVOLUTION - Add a +10 to any move effect for the current roll when activated.
  • Z-MOVES - Effects are determined by their creators by using the list above. They receive an
    additional +10 on that
    effect. The effect must reflect the Z-Move’s description and type.
  • TERASTALIZATION - When activated, a move matching your pokemon's tera-type gets a +10
    benefit for the current roll.

Incentives

Reminders

Rewards

To be eligible for rewards, players must stay in the fight long enough to make at least four posts
in
this
thread. Rewards will be determined at the end of the event, based on the collective success of the
group and their combined efforts against REGISTEEL.
While failure is a possibility, the longer you endure, the greater your rewards.

Damage

Players that take one damage this round:[break]

[break][break]
Players that take two damage this round:[break]

[break][break]
Players that are knocked out this round:[break]

[break][break]

Deadline

[attr="class","legend-deadline"]JULY 5ND, 11:59PM EST

You must post before this date or you'll be removed from the thread.

[newclass="body"]margin: 40px; background: #333;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-template"]width: 540px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid #232323; border-radius: 20px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-banner"]width: 540px; height: 304px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/fLBcPLa.png'); position: relative; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-overlay1"]width: 540px; height: 304px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/QQb4sm2.png'); mix-blend-mode: screen; animation: fadeInOut 5s infinite; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-overlay2"]width: 540px; height: 304px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/DvbWjpQ.gif'); mix-blend-mode: screen; margin-top: -304px; position: relative; z-index: 3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-overlay3"]width: 540px; height: 304px; background: #333333; margin-top: -304px; mix-blend-mode: lighten; position: relative; z-index: 4;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-gradient"]width: 540px; height: 98px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/ciPOaVQ.png'); margin-top: -98px; position: relative; z-index: 5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-box"]margin: 20px 40px 40px 40px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #232323; border-radius: 5px; color: #aaa; font: 12px Lato; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; background: #2b2b2b; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/VKWi849.png); background-repeat: repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-box b"]color: #c14f5d; letter-spacing: .7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-box ul li"]margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-box-dtl"]padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #232323; background: #272727; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-box-dtlflex"]padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #232323; background: #272727; border-radius: 5px; display: flex; gap: 20px; align-items: center; justify-content: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-box-dtl a"]color: #c14f5d; text-decoration: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-box h1"]font: 800 30px Poppins; line-height: 25px; margin-top: -10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: -1px; border-bottom: solid 1px #aaa; padding: 19px; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#ff606f, #823e4b); -webkit-background-clip: text; background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-template h2"]margin: 35px 0px; background-color: #303030; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-top: solid 1px #232323; padding: 19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-template h2 div"]display: inline-block; border: solid 1px #232323; background-color: #2b2b2b; padding: 10px 9px 8px 9px; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 10px; border-radius: 3px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-deadline"]font: 800 20px Poppins; text-align: center; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#ff606f, #823e4b); -webkit-background-clip: text; background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-riddle"]color: #c14f5d; text-align: center; font-size: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-hpbar"]height: 20px; margin: 0px 40px 0px 40px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; border: 1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-hp"]height: 100%; background: #aaa; border-radius: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-hp-amt"]height: 20px; line-height: 20px !important; color: #232323; text-align: center; margin-top: -16px; font: 12px Roboto; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-raid"]height: 20px; margin: 5px 80px 0px 80px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; border: 1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px; background: #272727; display: flex; gap: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-raid-seg"]width: 44px; height: 100%; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#ff606f, #823e4b); border-radius: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-bossnbr"]font: 800 30px Poppins; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#ff606f, #823e4b); -webkit-background-clip: text; background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass="nullelem"]} @keyframes fadeInOut { 0%, 100% { opacity: 1; } 50% { opacity: 0; } [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
:)
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
I would give anything, just to thank you.
awards
41 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 6:13:53 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #b0bfdd;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Mx5GNkx.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #4d466d; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #4d466d; text-align: center; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #ab637c; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #c888a2; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

@wrathofregisteel
[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]

I stumble many times,
[break]I might just get hurt,
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

A thrumming heartbeat in her ears, intense, beating louder than the cacophony of chaos, louder than the bolts of charged lightning turning the ground around them to glass, louder than the screams and shouts of the devastated. The shellshocked conservationist can't even fathom how she'd ended up lucky enough to be one of the survivors of that point-blank Zap Cannon. Yet, a slight twinge of pain as her Clefairy had pinched her arm had woke Roze from her stupor.[break][break]

The brilliant crimson glow that started to singe the skys, staining their surroundings hues of eldritch scarlet had felt like the end yet, Roze had renewed herself, redoubling her efforts, scrambling to hurry to the group forming the grand shield. The conservationist had done her best to help protect those around us, there'd be only one chance she had, and she'd felt lucky. Perhaps not lucky enough to see this battle against the behemoth through to the end herself, but lucky enough to protect the few around her from the Dynamax Cannon that would scorch this desert.[break][break]

"Metronome, Allende, let's try to save everyone!" she'd called out, one last resurgence of fire in the conservationist's eyes, a fire that burnt brilliantly as the Clefairy's Metronome had turned into a swirl of verdant waters, a grand bubbling whirlpool that surrounded the few that remained, doing what they could to bolster the defenses of & in a beautiful burst of a Matcha Gotcha.

[break]

[break]
Copycat (COPY) - Metronome (ALL) - Life Dew (SHIELD / HEAL) - Meteor Beam (BLAST / BOOST) - Present (STRIKE / SUPPORT) - Fire Punch (STRIKE / AFFLICT)[break]
2 / 3 HP[break]
O4hmr5Au[break]
+10 (SHIFT)
TL;DR[break]
- Using Metronome - Matcha Gotcha (SHIELD) to add to the Shield Bearers ().[break]
- Riddle Answer: The Cannon Event. The massacre of Route 111.

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

But I keep on running.
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR