Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 23:36:40 GMT
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

She can tell the Mantine’s getting frustrated at this point. When they hit the water this time, the water-type slaps irritably at the water with its worn wings. Aubre can tell it blames the scaring and aerodynamic issues for its struggles.
[break][break]
The redhead—for the first time—truly contemplates the injuries. The scarring is almost as bad as her own. Angry white, puckered lines that gouge deep into the flying-type’s tissues. The tips of its fins are missing chunks. An issue for something that relies on the air and control to maintain its speed. With a sad, forlorn smile, Aubre drapes her legs across either side of the Mantine’s back.
[break][break]

“You know?" Her voice is soft. “--I have scars too.” Dressed like a mix between an Arctic Circle dweller and swimsuit model, most of hers weren’t on display. But her comment did draw attention to the mess that was her left ankle. “But they’re just one very]/i] small part of who I--we are.” Though certainly a bigger part than what this flying type sported. “Was it a Sharpedo?” The thing bobs its head.
[break][break]

“Are you scared?” Again, a nod. For a moment, the pair just drift in the warm water. The redhead takes a deep breath. “Well, I’m sure the rangers are keeping the place safe. Or, at least, patrolling it.” Her eyes flicked down to the aging scars. “And it looks like you've grown since then.” She feels the calming breath beneath bare feet.
[break][break]

“Want to try something easier?” The Mantine makes the opposite gesture from earlier. It decides to try for an Over The Gyarados.

[break][break]
_Au0wwCn

[attr="class","ooc"] Lanturn 360 Complete - 500[break]
Starmie 720 Complete - 1750[break]
Over the Gyarados - 0[break]
Starmie 720 - 0[break]
Starmie 720 - 0[break]
Over the Gyarados - ?[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#5DA75E; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]  margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(#5DA75E); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color: #5DA75E; padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 23:41:09 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
“Ah! Zat was close!” They almost complete Starmie 720 this time. There is no spill or sudden crash. Just a slightly clumsy exit that leaves them hovering briefly above the waves.

The blonde and Mantine flop back into the water. Irritation is plastered all over their face. The water-type slams his wings against the water as he lifts his toothless mouth in a silent snarl.

Manicured fingers tap lightly against the saddle’s handles. “Perhaps it iz time for a different trick?” With an irritated toss of his head, the Mantine makes its displeasure known. It will not stop until it has succeeded. It is a feeling it and its current rider share.

“I am ready when you are.” With a nod, the water-type rocketed forward toward the edge of the next wave. Its muscles thrum like violin strings beneath Lydia’s feet.

1. Magikarp splash successful! - 5000
2. Going for Starmie 720 - 0
3. Going for Starmie 720 - 0
4. Going for Starmie 720 - ?

|RCoIPzn
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
308 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 23:49:35 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar
It turned out this place was good for business.
Dude! He did it! A rare feeling of pride rushes through the brunette’s body. He turns a grin toward the beach, even though he knows no one is watching him. Jangle isn’t a watersports kind of gal, and his sister is too busy tending to the suddenly busy stand in her bikini to notice.

He looks for someone to share in his success but finds no one looking back. “It was pretty cool, right?” Biscotti murmurs to the water type beneath him. The water-type, bored by the little trick, just shrugs. Biscotti leans over the saddle to talk directly to the back of the Mantine’s head. “Want to go again?" Sure, he could do a different trick or really push things. "Please."

But why mess with what wasn’t broken?

With a slight boost from its muscular wings, the creature approaches the crest of the next wave. Time for another Primarina Twist!

1. Primarina Twist - 1000
2. Primarina Twist - ?

RoaDg3Mh

close tab

played by

stallas

hawkins, gil
masculine
january 15
unova, castelia city
heterosexual?
surgeon
grunt
the unavoidable sun weighs in my head
5'11", 180cm height
5'11", 180cm height
Why'd you crown the most violent to be champions?
awards
46 posts
Hawkins DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hawkins
Hawkins
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 1:10:02 GMT
Hawkins Avatar
His body was starting to hurt. He made sure to do all the proper stretching beforehand, too. And this sunburn? One shudders to think.

PRCA0cY|

primarina twist

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,870 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 2:04:24 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Not every trick would be easy to do with a Mantine, but Elise had to try the Magikarp Splash again. With so many of the other disgruntled surfers attempting and failing the trick, she lets her shiny Dhelmise watch from the sea as Elise tries to use her precise movements in performing the trick. She's sure that she can do it now! Except that Mary is a little worried that Elise would hurt herself.[break][break]

vZ2Hkk78

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]@tags
[break]

♔ Attempting the Magikarp Splash![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Tsuru
She/Her
April 8
Ecruteak City
Straight(?)
"Occultist"
Civillian
5'11" height
5'11" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
143 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tsuru
Mitsuru Kagami
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 4:38:41 GMT
Mitsuru Kagami Avatar
It turned out, Primarina actually DID Twist. Which shouldn't have been surprising, given that she'd done a good three or four of them at this point, but still! Good to know things hadn't changed in the few minutes since she did her last one.

But, well, here she was again, back for another Primarina Twist. Would she land another one? She didn't know. All she could do was hope that the Primarina kept twisting.

4000 points...
eoPETVry
close tab

played by

Raptor

GOD
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Monster
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
882 posts
Shred DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 4:40:27 GMT
Shred Avatar
You're not late. You didn't forget to do your Mantine Surfs for several days in a row. Do not put it in the papers that you weren't doing your Mantine Surfs. Seriously. Don't.

Anyway, Primarina Twist?

THEY FUCKING BETTER.

7000 POINTS PLUS
IqECeURl
close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
275 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 4:52:21 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

take a breather, and back to simpler techniques. will he dare to try that one again...?

vB1qDdyx
primarina twist!
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 5:05:00 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
THE SPLASHING NEVER ENDS. BECOME MAGIKARP AND SWIM UP THE STREAM LIKE A MALIGNANT FISH DENYING THE FATE AND CIRCUMSTANCES OF ONE'S BIRTH.

SWIM.

SPLASH.

MAGIKARP.

MAGIKARP SPLASH
LR3S2DpU

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 6:17:08 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","airipost"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

mantine surfing

Another day to sink or swim. Airi rides out towards the waves on Kite. Her deep blue eyes locked on the incoming waves. Inhaling then exhaling a deep breath, Airi readies herself to perform the Magikarp Splash.

[break][break]

RTzqgoE4

[attr="class","airipost5ooc"]

NOTES

* 08/20 swag surfin' [break][break]

Overall Points: 5000

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.airipost]--accent:#E0994A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.airipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 7:59:32 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prophet adrian"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]
By now his skin is sunkissed, and his patience is worn thin. He's out on the water more often than should've been necessary to land this trick at least once.[break][break]

Paddling out with his Mantine, he tries not to think about the failures. The warm glow of the sun, and the refreshing sea breeze—he tries to capture that feeling in his mind.[break][break]

As the next wave approaches, he knows it may be among the last for the season. He rushes towards it in earnest. Pulled into its ascent, flipping off from the height of its crest, Adrian tries once more...![break][break]

DN9LT|fL

MAGIKARP SPLASH

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
MANTINE SURFING, DAY #8 (0 pts)

[newclass=".adrian"] --accent:#7F6779; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .prophet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .prophet .textbox b { font:500 14px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .prophet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .prophet .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .prophet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .prophet .textbox { line-height: 17px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .prophet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .prophet .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .prophet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .prophet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .prophet .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px;margin-top: 10px; align-items: center; } .prophet .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .prophet .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .iconimg"] height: 100px; width: 100px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float: left; margin: 0px 20px 10px 0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes a"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes b"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

MonkGarbage

He/Him
Feb 24
Seafoam Village
Pansexual
Team Rocket Member
Grunt
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
79 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tangaroa
Tangaroa Emzar
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 8:31:02 GMT
Tangaroa Emzar Avatar
Banished From Alola
Hunu whipped the mantine as he hissed, "Don't screw me over." he barked, as he and the mantine violently propelled themselves forward toward the surf.

Rising in the air attempting the Primerina Twist.

OalFmV96

OOC
tag
(Edited due to making clampearl post here)
close tab

played by

Aria

Eve, Snake Eyes
She/Her
October 12
Sootopolis
Money
Scientist
Grunt
awards
55 posts
part of
TAG WITH @evelyn
Evelyn Vespera
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 9:40:27 GMT
Evelyn Vespera Avatar
After three days of frustrating setbacks, Evelyn was convinced it was just a fluke. She had switched to a completely different Mantine, and while they didn’t share the same synergy yet, she was confident they would make it work. She had to perfect the Primarina Twist, and nothing was going to stand in her way.

8/11 - Lanturn 360 - Success - 500
8/12 - Primarina Twist - Success - 1000
8/13 - Lanturn 360 - Failed
8/14 - Primarina Twist - Success - 1000
8/15 - Lanturn 360 - Success - 500
8/16 - Primarina Twist Success - 1000
8/17 - Primarina Twist Success - fail
8/18 - Primarina Twist Success - fail
8/19 - Primarina Twist Success - fail
Total: 4000

Doing - Primarina Twist

B9KqgKjX

close tab

played by

ema

ms catastrophe, mehl
she/he/they/any
august 15
pinwheel forest, unova
lesbian
pokécenter nurse
civilian
awards
64 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katharina
Katharina Strophe
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 14:09:13 GMT
Katharina Strophe Avatar
"That's not too bad ..." Katharina murmurs after two successful attempts, patting the Mantine for helping and carrying. "Wanna go for another one of those?" The Mantine chirps in agreement, and they start taking off towards another wave!

PRIMARINA TWIST 20
XLzY0NOr
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
elite
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
401 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 14:14:52 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
"I think we're slowly getting a rhythm here," Lutgarde grins as they look out for the next big wave that they could hit. The Mantine agrees with a slight tilt, teasing Lutgarde to lose balance - but right now, they don't fall into the water yet. "Alright, ready for another go!"

PRIMARNA TWIST 20
FyIzM2h0
5k pts
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP