shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]DISSEMINATE III

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ROCKET CANONS

[attr="class","topocorner"]

EXPOSITION

[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/ZAME%20HGSS%20HIDEOUT.mp3[/player]
[break]
Team Rocket Hideout: Remastered ► Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver / Zame
[break]
SEPTEMBER — AFTER THE BATTLES OF PETALBURG & SOOTOPOLIS, a general meeting is called for Team Rocket's higher-ups. Attendance is not mandatory, after all one of the Beasts has been captured... Still, business must proceed as usual. Having secured a mainland city, the organization is determined to push their newfound advantage.[break][break]

The meeting is held in one of the Pokemon Centers of Petalburg City. Though the center is considerably damaged, the main foyer has been repurposed into a war room. The pokeball design of the tile sports chips and gaps. A muted TV plays news reports of the war's aftermath, though the screen is cracked.[break][break]

[break]

Draped over tables and seats are charred and torn uniforms of League rangers and officers: symbols of Rocket's victory.[break][break]

The building itself is near the crevasse caused by Regirock's arrival and though there is still much to do in way of restoration and repurposing for Team Rocket's aims, the air is simultaneously solemn and stimulating.[break][break]

has not arrived yet. There is time for those arriving to speak freely.

RULES & GUIDELINES

PRELIMINARY RULES

THIS "EVENT" IS NOT IN A RAID FORMAT. There may be no battles at all. After all, these meetings are opportunities for Rocket's higher-ups to mingle, express opinions, and assist with shaping the direction of the faction. Though there will be "moderator posts", these threads largely live by the interactions and decisions made by writers and their characters.[break][break]

You are encouraged to have characters ICLY DISAGREE with each other and conflict even though they are a part of the same faction.[break][break]

Although DISSEMINATE III is exclusive to canons, the consequences of this thread diffuse into the wider cast of characters. Furthermore, canon characters are granted opportunities to weave in non-canons into their stories from new hooks, new inspirations, and/or revitalized or reaffirmed conflicts, themes and relationships.[break][break]

Participation in this thread is NOT MANDATORY for Rocket canons, but an absence requires IC JUSTIFICATION. Furthermore, there are no sign-ups for this event. Your sign-up will be your first post in the first "round". Please include THREE POKEMON that your character is bringing in your first post. Again, there is no guarantee that they will be used.[break][break]

RULES/GUIDELINES:

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • there is no posting order; however, be conscientious to some degree of other players' response time. however, preserving momentum should take priority.
  • remember, in-character actions (or lack of actions) will have natural narrative consequences.
  • you can only bring 3 POKEMON.
  • 1 pokemon out at a time.
  • 1 move per pokemon if using moves.
  • too long; don't read (tl;dr) notes are required.
  • bold/highlight Pokémon moves/abilities in posts.
  • until stated otherwise, you may post multiple times within a single "round".

Please remember, these rules are tentative and subject to change.
[break][break]

DEADLINE & TAGS

There will be no specified deadline before the next "moderator post" where will enter. However, try to post as soon as possible. If you are participating, you are committing to posting in the majority of the "rounds".[break][break]

[break][break]

can not participate because he has been captured.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.topocorner]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/aCSt9jW.png'); width: 573px; height: 405px; position: relative; z-index: 0; margin-bottom: -405px; margin-left: -34px; margin-top: -35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.promptsection]border-left: 1px dashed #aaa; margin-top: 20px; padding-left: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prompt0]background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #aaa solid; border-radius: 5px; padding: 10px; margin-bottom: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.omgen blockquote]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/WmaTUbp.png); position: relative; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2024 23:24:45 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-2579 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZmEdgoE2EklfKRWT/HOENN/howardstuff/howard%20disseminate)!important; [/newclass]

There is a black rose on the table where Admin Fox sits. In a gloved fist, he crushes it in a brief stint of rage. Thorns dig into flesh and threaten to risk blood, though Howard did not look down on his hand. Looking in the mirror disgusted him. Being himself was revolting.

Yet there is a pride in victory, in Petalburg's seizure that he shares with only two others. He, and could swell with pride, knowing that they had not dropped the ball in Mossdeep, nor allowed the walls to crumble in Sootopolis. Petalburg was a maimed prize, but it was a prize Rocket would take.

. His eye twitched in annoyance, though he buried it and replaced it with a large smile.

Slam! A newspaper fell against the table as Howard let printed ink and paper fall.

PETALBURG HAS FALLEN - MORE ON PAGE TWO

"Not too shabby! All things considered, I think we've done pretty good!" He smiled through the room as a cigarette threatened to fall from his mouth and clatter against the floor. "Sorry about the damages."

The gaping wounds in the earth will not immediately be fixed, but he does not speak solely of this city.

Howard reada the newspaper
YAPPAGE
No Pokemon out

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2024 23:45:22 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilots elisabethchar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
Bury me in the roses and rot;[break]I'll come back thorned

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

The rose that taunts invokes the memory of a ghost.[break][break]

After all gather in this space, an empty chair that doesn't speak for would remain. An explanation for the hollow tomb that Admin Fox and others might have spotted within Petalburg is not presented, and does not appear to be forthcoming.[break][break]

For all intents and purposes, is dead. Or at the very least, she is not here.[break][break]

No one would have an explanation as to where she might be otherwise. Not her fellow Ruinous Avatar, , and not even , who she used to trust more than anyone.[break][break]

Even so, the chair remains.[break][break]

[break]
TLDR:[break]
- Elisabeth is not present, despite a chair being readied for her.[break]
- You can presume she is dead after Regirock pummeled her to death.[break]
- You can also be unsettled by the fact her grave seems weirdly empty.[break]
- You can also not care about any of this at all!

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".rocketchar"]--accent:#81697A[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #81697A; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilots .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilots .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog, the weakest beast
He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 0:01:34 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
[attr="class","hitoshi-temp"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-hdr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-bnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-anibnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-litebnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-darkbnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-dvdr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-cont"]
[player]https://file.garden/ZaGpjXeHfDeFela_/Sandman.mp3[/player]

It seems natural that the newest of their number would be among the first to arrive. Much of his time after Sootopolis has been spent in this city, getting it ready for the arrival of the others. Whenever Inoue Hitoshi’s eyes find the torn uniforms of fallen League soldiers, his lips tilt into a frown. Killing is a part of the natural world, something animals do to survive. Gloating, he thinks, is singularly human. Enough of him remains a dog to find it distasteful.[break]
Walking into the room, he unfastens his sword from its customary place on his belt and leans it against the table. The eye of the Hasegawa Muramasa opens, stitched atop a red cloth, and turns to observe those filtering into the room. His own eyes are for the newspaper throws down. Though some of the more complicated passages are beyond him, Hitoshi understands the gist.[break]
They won. It falls upon them to turn the momentum of a rising tide into a tsunami that will sweep over this region.[break]
Guess we did the best we could t’get Petalburg ready for the rest of ‘em, huh Fox?” He asks with a grin, flicking a zippo, lighting up a cigarette, and glancing at the black rose.

@disseminate

[attr="class","hitoshi-notes"]❖ Hitoshi's chilling in a chair. Yaps to Howard for a bit. Almost immediately after Sootopolis and his promotion to beast, he was sent to Petalburg to help secure the city and its surrounding routes.
❖ Honedge is sheathed and resting against the table.

[attr="class","hitoshi-pkmn"]

[googlefont=Finger Paint]
[newclass="body"]background: #303030; margin: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-temp"]width: 460px; background-color: #272727; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/62HXhIs.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; margin: auto; padding-bottom: 50px; box-shadow: 8px 8px 8px #1f1f1f; border-radius: 2px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-hdr"]height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-bnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/8YCSJH0.png"); height: 260px; width: 460px; filter: grayscale(1); position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-anibnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/VEjesuZ.gif"); height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 3; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color-dodge;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-litebnr"]background: #dc143c; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 4; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-darkbnr"]background: #272727; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 5; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-dvdr"]width: 460px; height: 70px; background: url("https://i.imgur.com/C9VewuA.png"); margin-top: -70px; position: relative; z-index: 9; margin-bottom: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont"]font: 12px calibri; font-family: Calibri, Candara, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: .5px; color: #bbb; padding: 0px 50px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont b"]color: #DC143C;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-box"]height: 80px; width: 80px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/QeaR2PV.png"); margin-bottom: -12px; border: none; box-sizing: border-box; background-color: transparent; padding-top: 20px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-value"]border: none; background: none; color: #272727; font: 800 25px Finger Paint;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-notes"]width: 300px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #2a2a2a; border-radius: 10px; background: #272727; color: #bbb; font: 10px calibri; letter-spacing: .25px; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn"]text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn img"]background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/zgh9HN2.png"); height: 56px; width: 68px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs"]background: #272727; color: #bbb; border: 1px solid #bbb; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs .progress"]background: #dc143c;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 0:14:55 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

is not far behind .[break][break]

Where one admin sits, so does the other, giving Bee the opportunity to interact with Howard more closely. The rose was noted, as was the way he crushed it in his palm.[break][break]

"Seizing Petalburg is certainly an impressive feat, Admin Fox..." He admitted first, allowing Howard his accolades.[break][break]

"But I wouldn't say losing an underboss as collateral is 'pretty good,' personally." When chimed in with a similar sentiment as Howard, Barnaby offered the Beast a passing glance, but soon returned his attention to the other admin.[break][break]

"I've read the reports, of course, but I would love to hear what transpired from you firsthand."

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

outfit check[break]
• :face_with_raised_eyebrow: at howard

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 0:52:57 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The Pokecenter doors give a metal SCREECH when Tempest helps wedge them open for himself. Mechanisms jerk and struggle before finally forcing closed after him. He doesn't give it a second thought, waltzing forward to toss two more tattered and bodied uniforms onto the table with the rest. Hati stays at his feet, the malicious little Eevee nipping at the heels of his boots as he collapses into his seat.[break][break]

A raised chin nod is given to the those already present, though he does give a curious look to and . Hati hops up onto the table uninvited. The purified pokemon trots over to sniff curiously at Hitoshi's sword.[break][break]

"Gentlemen." [break][break]

He has no idea what he's just walked in on, but the mood already seems dour in here. Man, this was the kind of junk that had to put up with all the time? Seemed boring. There was shit he could be doing that was much better than sitting here and having a chat.[break][break]

"What are we talking about? Petalburg? Mossdeep?" Was prodded lightly as he tried to catch up.

[attr="class","tag"]@ DISSEMINATE TRES

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 temp shows up like 'wat up' and o'raraies all over the place. yaps some to those present and sits down close to howard but saves a seat for next to him

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,858 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 1:31:24 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1432 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/nc8xkjd.png)!important; [/newclass]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

He's glad for the meeting, glad for the work so soon after the raids. It kept his mind occupied. He didn't have to focus on the losses and the strange compromise on Sootopolis. He had a focus, a goal. That's good enough for him. He enters soon after, doors creaking as psychic energy shoved them open and left them like that to allow the rest of the higher ranked entry. “Morning!” He greeted the rest. [break][break]

He then moves to first, standing by the fellow intelligence specialist. “No new updates as of this morning. Still gathering what we can on the ground for .” He said before looking at the rest gathered. [break][break]

His eyes landed on , newest beast and someone seemed to like. “Hey, congrats on the rank up.” He said, deciding to start fresh. After all, if Jayden approved of him then he had to be worth something to Rocket. A feather is plucked by an invisible hand, its steel sheen twinkling briefly before it suddenly streaked across the beast's cigarette, cutting off the cherry. “But smoke outside before you stink up the place.” he continued, a pixelated grin added to the warning before he looked at , ignoring as usual. He hesitated, swallowing back a bark of a threat. The loss of was tough to swallow, but it had come from up high. Neon couldn't argue that. “I'm excited to hear our Underboss’ last moments. Some details can't be captured by a written report alone.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

@various | slut era fit mint [break][break]
- shows up [break]
- gives bee an update [break]
- uses a steel feather to cut a ciggy [break]
- wants to hear howard hinaelf explain Elisabeths death [break][break]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/8aINXGd.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,408 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 4:05:00 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","bloodmoon rocketchar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","containertop"]

[attr="class","subtext"] i will die on the sword

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","lyrics"] half gods are worshipped [break]
in wine and flowers [break]
real gods require blood

War is cruel, necessary as it is unforgiving.

[break][break] The loss of those like and feel bittersweet, against the triumph of Petalburg's victory and the peace of Sootopolis' armistice.

[break][break] Each of his days seemed to be filled with endless busywork — necessary check-ins from those who participated in the latest warfront, grim tallies of the dead and injured, mountains of paperwork that seemed to appear from absolutely nowhere, and countless war meetings with those like and . And that was not even taking into account the personal issues that Sootopolis' flooding seemed to necessitate — a temporary move to Rustboro, with his beloved , where the only good thing about it seemed to be the fact that he shared a street and laundromat with .

[break][break] Jayden enters the meeting room right after wrenches it open, seizing the opportunity to slip in silently. He notices the purified Eevee hopping onto the table but pays it no mind as he strides towards , his precious kouhai. In stark contrast, his Ruinous patron's attention immediately pins itself onto the other pokemon with an almost predatory focus, piercing blue eyes tracking the small critter like a mountain lion stalking a rabbit through the underbrush.

[break][break] Cold fingers slide through the newly-named Beast's curled locks as he ruffles 's hair, a silent gesture, as he nods in acknowledgement towards .

[break][break] "Neon's right, Hitoshi," he said, though without any bite to his words. "But good work. I'm proud of you."

[break][break] He is - of course - talking about Petalburg. But he might as well have been talking about his ascension to Beast too.

[break][break] "But I wouldn't say losing an underboss as collateral is 'pretty good,' personally."

[break][break] Appearing right behind the intelligence admin, Jayden looks at him. He tilts his head.

[break][break] Given his particular stance — as a fellow Ruinous avatar, or a posterchild for Rocket loyalty, a living emblem of it's relentless order — Jayden was probably expected to be struck with grief, or at the very least a touch of remorse, at the loss of their Underboss, such a vital figure within Rocket's upper brass.

[break][break] The way that he had shattered glass in his hand at the announcement of 's death. The way that he had knelt at that nameless grave alongside .

[break][break] But Jayden did not say any of these things. Did not do any of these things.

[break][break] Instead, he slipped around the table and took the open seat beside , leaving another chair wordlessly but deliberately vacant next to him—a silent invitation, undoubtedly, for , the final member of their trusted foursome.

[break][break] And finally, after what seems like a decade of thought, Jayden speaks in response to 's words.

[break][break] "I'm more interested to hear about the Petalburg takeover," he said instead, leaning forward so that he could stare directly at . "And your newest aquisition."

[break][break] "How is Regirock doing, by the way?"

[break][break] At the mention of the golem, Chien Pao tears its laser-focused gaze away from the Eevee and instead towards Admin Fox himself. Bright blue eyes, as vivid as it's avatars, are twin pools of frostbite that threaten to pierce into 's very soul.

[break]

[attr="class","poocnote"]
[attr="class","icon-rocket"]
❄️ tldr:

[break][break] • jayden arrives shortly after , with CHIEN PAO beside him
[break][break] • congratulates , says hi to and everyone
[break][break] • chien pao wants to eat hati ()
[break][break] • sits next to , with a spot next to him for
[break][break] • doesn't seem to be interested in talking about ; much more interested in regirock

[newclass=".jayjay"]--accent: #81697A !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon"]--accent: #81697A; --url:url(https://i.imgur.com/mZtN597.jpeg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; border-right: 10px solid var(--accent); padding-bottom: 1px; position: relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon b"]font: 500 14px/16px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon a"]font: 600 13px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon i"]letter-spacing:0.3px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration: solid underline; text-underline-offset: 4px; text-decoration-color: #6c6c6c36;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .postbox"]margin: 20px; text-align: justify; font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: #c3c3c3; text-align: justify; background-color: rgba(100, 100, 100, 0.05); padding: 50px 80px 20px; letter-spacing:0.5px; padding-bottom:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .top"]height: 100px; background: transparent; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .oocnotes"]margin-top: 20px; display: flex; flex-direction: row; align-items: flex-start; justify-content: space-around;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .ptitle"]font: 30px 'Abril Fatface'; color: var(--accent); transform: rotate(-90deg); margin-right: -20px; margin-top: 20px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .subtext"]position: absolute; right: 15px; top: 50px; padding: 3px 10px; background: rgba(20, 20, 20, 0.99); color: #eee; font: italic 10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: 2px; opacity: 0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .poocnote"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: 0.3; border-radius: 3px; position: relative; display:flex; column-gap:10px; margin-bottom:5px; align-items:flex-start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .poocnote a"]font: 600 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .poocnote span"]font:600px 15px/15px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".line"] width:200px; height:1px; background:#383838; margin:20px auto 20px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .containertop"]background-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .topimage"]height: 100px; background: var(--url); background-position:50% 60%; background-size:cover; mix-blend-mode:lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .lyrics"] font:italic 11px/13px 'Poppins'; margin:-30px auto 20px; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; color:#585858;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .chartags"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:20px;} .bloodmoon .chartags a { font:600 14px/16px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .pkmnteam"] margin-bottom:-30px; text-align:center; } .bloodmoon .pkmnteam img { height:45px; filter:grayscale(1) } .bloodmoon .pkmnteam span img { filter:grayscale(0)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('hhttps://i.imgur.com/Szn9uOj.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Abril+Fatface|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Playfair+Display]

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1110 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZYU948Fgsgr29bBw/hovers/jayden/49.png)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".catgif"] background:url(https://file.garden/ZYU948Fgsgr29bBw/misc/chienpepe-AAAAA.gif); background-position: 50% 20%; width: 250px; height: 150px; background-size: cover; margin: 20px auto; border-radius: 4px; border: solid 7px #1d1d1d; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 5:56:45 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Lugia lurks outside, somewhere beneath the SAPPHIRE water, her presence offering a discomfiting PRESSURE to those who make the mistake of drawing near. She's too large to comfortably occupy the meeting space, but ready to intervene should anyone threaten her Avatar.[break][break]

Cillian, meanwhile, appears in the middle of the gathered Rockets from the hazy portal of a PHANTOM FORCE. He catches the tail-end of 's challenge against , followed by 's redirection.[break][break]

He's heard enough of both, personally.[break][break]

Still, he listens without interrupting to whatever may follow, taking his seat next to . Gold eyes scan the room in search of , and the underboss nods to anyone who catches his eye.[break][break]

Not seeing the Boss among them, his shoulders relax.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]DISSEMINATE III

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Lugia's not my active Pokemon, Dhelmise is; just explaining that she's outside In Case of Emergency.[break]
Dhelmise is lurking next to Cillian, who's seated by Temp.[break]
Grumbly grouch is still bitter about Sootopolis and detached from the conversations around him, but listens in as others yap.

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,708 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 6:03:34 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilots rocketchar"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
the devil bites dirty[break]
we wax and we wane

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

the casualties were upsetting. years of research lost, test subjects drowned, entire labs destroyed – all by a raging fish that she’d already wanted dead beforehand.[break][break]

there, in that dump of a pokemon center, the head scientist saw a waste too, but she knew better than to complain.[break][break]

”hello.” a simple greeting to them all, wearing the least sour expression she could manage, which was not much.[break][break]

she went for a table with only two chairs – the other to be reserved for , despite their disagreement. a league uniform was peeled off a seat with fingertips, before being dropped onto the floor. she sat and clasped her hands.[break][break]

the black rose, presumably for , brought forth pressing questions that had barely let up since she’d seen the empty grave. what had the deity of death, divine necromancer to say, and where the hell was it?[break][break]

a decidedly changed crushed the rose, thorns and all, and she blinked.[break][break]

once, she’d cautioned him to be careful. he’d not been. now, with a cigarette dangling from his lips, praising a 'pretty good' victory over a pile of rubble, despite devastating collateral damage, despite slipping fingers on their fortress, it occurred to her that he'd quite perfectly lost his damn mind.[break][break]

he was in good company, at least.[break][break]

”where is the body?” she finally blurted out.[break][break]

tldr:
  • says hello to all, sits at table with two chairs – one for nomi
  • ponders tapu fini's whereabouts
  • asks where elisabeth 's body is
  • no active pkmn currently

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
DISSEMINATE III

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".rocketchar"]--accent:#81697A[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #81697A; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilots .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilots .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 7:17:00 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Thus came the defense. He had been preparing this for weeks, silently practicing his justifications as he cobbled Petalburg back together from nothing. How many times had he practiced in front of the mirror, preparing for this many eyes? Yet the admins surround him, questioning.

So the mask slipped off, and his smile faded.

I am surrounded by corners. No matter which direction I move, they entrap me. There is a humbling realization to the understanding that he may not leave this room alive, no matter how he wags his tongue to appease the menagerie.

No matter how much truth he uttered, it would not be enough.

"Forgive me. The city is a wreck, and I know that the reports have been inconclusive. We have tried our best to repair the city, but time is short. I have done what I can. Please bear with me, and I will labor to build you all a second Sootopolis."" His eye flicked to . "What the Pokémon League razes, Team Rocket shall raise again."

His cigarette does not die. It and a mountain of vices are what cause the mechanism known as Howard Slayte to keep going, even when the nights are long and the work unending. Even indulges in paperwork, though the admin pondered how to best splatter Chien-Pao against the wall.

That would leave one behind.

"Elisabeth Fiorelli's death is a great pity, but her loss will not hinder our progress, for I offer our newest Rocket Beast as compensation. Hitoshi will serve loyally and well. Know that failure is no competition." He knows what and both do: they are a mechanism and each gear can be replaced. A viper leaves the zoo, and a dog takes her place. "For I see we're not sipping beverages on the beach in Mossdeep."

They would do better next time, but he would not accept blame for the city's condition after seizing Regirock.

So Howard addressed , and and . Two admins who he thought would stand by his side.

"I caught Regirock after clawing past the Jinxed, with the help of very talented members of Rocket. After seizing it, Wo-Chien attacked it and me. Tapu Fini recognized the folly, and refused to assist." He raised a scarred hand lined red from Dynergy exposure to and , should he appear. "As Underboss Quinn and Beast Conrad both know, Regirock responded as it has over the last five years."

He clenched a fist.

"With extreme prejudice."

He unclasped it.

"It is safely in a Pokeball, and it is stable. Your concern, Admin Cross, is appreciated." His eye brummed with something, before landing on Chien-Pao. Wo-Chien attacked Regirock, and here you are, digging into it. He'd kill that cat. "It typically labors in the city."

As asked her question, the admin's eye twitched. He had been wondering that himself. That body. Those flowers...

"Paste. There is little left."

Howard realizes he may be fucked:tm: as people start questioning him, jovial mode off
Vows to rebuild Petalburg, pokes that they're not chilling in Mossdeep right now. Reveals that he raised up Hitoshi to Rocket Beast to help.
Summarizes his version of Petalburg's events and Elisabeth's death, leaving out more details for future posts and brevity. Elisabeth attacked him, Regirock tapped her. Using Priam/Cillian's experiences in Ruins of Regirock to support his claim that Regirock is a murderhobo and that it smashed Elisabeth into paste.
Lulu is asking reasonable questions and frankly it's ruining Howard's vibe rn he's gonna start eating flowers and shit in his next post

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,408 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 8:32:05 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","bloodmoon rocketchar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","containertop"]

[attr="class","subtext"] i will die on the sword

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","lyrics"] half gods are worshipped [break]
in wine and flowers [break]
real gods require blood

"Naturally," Jayden responds with a nod to 's thanks, finding his answers to be more than satisfactory. The Admin has never been known to be "relaxed", but perhaps in the way that his shoulders slope ever so subtly as he leans into his chair, a palm reaching for the Ruinous beast that prowls at his side. "We look after our own, after all."

[break][break] It was why he had gone to visit before this meeting, to pressure him into visiting and 's labs.

[break][break] The last thing he would want, after all, was for the admin to fall ill.

[break][break] His eyes flicker to as a hand is raised. The scarred redness of that hand reminded the admin of the crimson ruptures of the alternate plane that had shown him.

[break][break] A palm is placed on Chien Pao's head. The connection that bolts up his own arm - the arm that is infused with frosted black crystal - is fierce.

[break][break] KILL IT. KILL HIM.

[break][break] But it is not the time. Not the time for killing, not when there has already been so much laid to waste.

[break][break] "But good work in Petalburg, Admin Fox. I'll see to it that only the best of our grunts are sent to help you restore the city to full function."

[break][break] "Perhaps I will come visit one of these days to see Regirock for myself. It must be a sight to behold."

[break]

[attr="class","chartags"]

[attr="class","poocnote"]
[attr="class","icon-rocket"]
❄️ tldr:

[break][break] • jayden says TY ADMIN FOX ^_^

[newclass=".jayjay"]--accent: #81697A !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon"]--accent: #81697A; --url:url(https://i.imgur.com/mZtN597.jpeg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; border-right: 10px solid var(--accent); padding-bottom: 1px; position: relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon b"]font: 500 14px/16px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon a"]font: 600 13px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon i"]letter-spacing:0.3px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration: solid underline; text-underline-offset: 4px; text-decoration-color: #6c6c6c36;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .postbox"]margin: 20px; text-align: justify; font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: #c3c3c3; text-align: justify; background-color: rgba(100, 100, 100, 0.05); padding: 50px 80px 20px; letter-spacing:0.5px; padding-bottom:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .top"]height: 100px; background: transparent; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .oocnotes"]margin-top: 20px; display: flex; flex-direction: row; align-items: flex-start; justify-content: space-around;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .ptitle"]font: 30px 'Abril Fatface'; color: var(--accent); transform: rotate(-90deg); margin-right: -20px; margin-top: 20px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .subtext"]position: absolute; right: 15px; top: 50px; padding: 3px 10px; background: rgba(20, 20, 20, 0.99); color: #eee; font: italic 10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: 2px; opacity: 0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .poocnote"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: 0.3; border-radius: 3px; position: relative; display:flex; column-gap:10px; margin-bottom:5px; align-items:flex-start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .poocnote a"]font: 600 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .poocnote span"]font:600px 15px/15px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".line"] width:200px; height:1px; background:#383838; margin:20px auto 20px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .containertop"]background-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .topimage"]height: 100px; background: var(--url); background-position:50% 60%; background-size:cover; mix-blend-mode:lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .lyrics"] font:italic 11px/13px 'Poppins'; margin:-30px auto 20px; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; color:#585858;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .chartags"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:20px;} .bloodmoon .chartags a { font:600 14px/16px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .pkmnteam"] margin-bottom:-30px; text-align:center; } .bloodmoon .pkmnteam img { height:45px; filter:grayscale(1) } .bloodmoon .pkmnteam span img { filter:grayscale(0)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('hhttps://i.imgur.com/Szn9uOj.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Abril+Fatface|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Playfair+Display]

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1110 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZYU948Fgsgr29bBw/hovers/jayden/49.png)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".catgif"] background:url(https://file.garden/ZYU948Fgsgr29bBw/misc/chienpepe-AAAAA.gif); background-position: 50% 20%; width: 250px; height: 150px; background-size: cover; margin: 20px auto; border-radius: 4px; border: solid 7px #1d1d1d; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 9:07:17 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Hati pranced around the table, unbothered, moisturized, and in her lane. She ended up wandering over to when she sat down, trying to nuzzle her little face against the familiar woman's hand. The energy from her purification flickered and snapped around her, harmless but odd. She was oblivious to the hungry gaze of Chein-pao. For now.[break][break]

A flicker of annoyance crossed his face briefly at 's flagrant ordering of . The feather was a little much. Tempest drummed his fingers on the table, annoyed on his fellow Beast's behalf, when sat down. Tempest gave his husband a nod and soft smile. After catching the other's attention, he would slip his hand into Cillian's pocket and grab his cigarettes. One was taken out quick and lit.[break][break]

Tempest didn't actually smoke. But he did wave it around a bit before taking a long drag. The only reason he didn't cough was a fun parlor trick he had learned for his husband. The lungful is blown only slightly in Mint's vague direction before he speaks.[break][break]

"We can't give Fox too much shit for how bad Petalburg is. Sooty is just as fuckin' rough."[break][break]

He licks his chapped lips, a frowning snarl given as he thought over that whole mess. Temp takes another drag and ashes his cigarette on the floor. It looked like shit in here anyway so it couldn't hurt anything.[break][break]

"'Sides. Only Rockets should feel any pride in themselves is the Petalburg bunch. Rest of us fuckin' lost or tied."[break][break]

'Tied' is said with an extra growl, frustration in his own part in that wearing on his nerves. Tempest didn't shy away from how harsh his words were, though.

[attr="class","tag"]@ DISSEMINATE TRES

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 temp grabs a cigarette to smoke to try and piss off mint. hati is trying to get lovin' from lulu. temp then loosely defends howard and shames everyone else (including himself) in one breath. time to be messy, rocket!!!

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 14:03:11 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The chatter of conversation greeted Zev as he entered the Pokémon Center. Blue eyes flickered from face to face, noting the way the others had arranged themselves: and beside each other, alone, and the others clustered around in what seemed like an interrogation. [break][break]

The words that reached Zev's ears most clearly, however, came from Tempest. [break][break]

"'Sides. Only Rockets should feel any pride in themselves is the Petalburg bunch. Rest of us fuckin' lost or tied." [break][break]

The God General crossed the room to an unoccupied table in unbothered silence, his Shadow Lycanroc following at his heels. When he took a seat, the Pokémon sat on the floor beside him, the wolf's crimson gaze observing the room with hostile vigilance, as if daring anyone to approach. [break][break]

Zev relaxed into his chair and sipped coffee from a tall paper cup. The acrid smell of a cigarette, smoked outside before the meeting, clung to him like a ghost.

TAGS – disseminate iii[break]
NOTES[break]
– Zev arrives with coffee, says nothing, and sits all by himself at a table

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 18:54:37 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
this had been his place. for the longest time, he had staggered his ascension to the ranks. only when he did take up the offer did the table fell one short.

he enters with full smiles, as he usually does. part of him wondered if dampening his mood would be more realistic, but realized that too late. he's saved by the fact that the attention wasn't on him when he came in.

becomes his unintentional scapegoat once more.

"you guys worry too much about petalburg," he pipes up when he enters the room. his gabite trots behind him, following priam to the table from the door. "this is our third time! i got the processes memorized right here!"

he taps his temple.

"sootopolis was in a worse state when we took over with all the wonky space shit and stuff. petalburg's gonna be fine!"

briefly, he faces . "the appeals for budget allocation and relocation of manpower from kanto are all in motion. i think those are the luxuries we didn't have last time, so this city's development is bound to move faster than everyone expects it to be."

big words were memorized from before this day. priam takes it upon himself to follow the intricacies of the business from previous experience within the organization. the least he can do is overprepare when he doesn't know himself if he belongs with this crowd of people.

he grins as he takes his seat. a sigh escapes his breath unbeknown to him.

• enters the room with his gabite
  • yaps about petalburg

@tags
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region