part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 21:47:03 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva wouldn’t blame Stormy for breaking down, no one probably would. It’s difficult not to dwell on the Cooperajah in the room. Eva can’t begin to imagine what it must be like for her: to lose a part of her. That’s what pulls her in to comfort the Elite Four member. She looks like she could use a hug, but Eva refrains from intruding into Stormy’s personal bubble.

“Hm, well, don’t try and push yourself too hard. Maybe you just need a little reset,” her tone is optimistic, smiling brightly to burn away the tension. Perhaps she’s too optimistic. But she finds that companionship is a wonderful tool for distraction, “I’m sure everyone would love to have you join them by the fire. Looks like we’re about to get to eat too,” Eva watches if Ribombee flutter over towards the fire with the sweet treats she gathered. The insect places them with the other food beside a small pile of apricorns.

“Oh! Hey there, Eris,” Eva kneels down to wrap the child in a big, firm hug. Seeing her happy and excited always gave Eva butterflies, in a good way. All the wanted is what is best for Eris, ”I’d love to see,” she responds.

When she eagerly shows Eva the Porygon, the doctor nods in approval, “Wowww, from scratch? Really?” she admires the sharp edges of the Virtual Pokemon, “You’re much better with technology than me then, that’s for sure! I’m very impressed, Eris,” she admits with a nod of approval.

&

Ribombee used HONEY GATHER to bring some sweets over to the fire

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 22:00:39 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
The bottle was passed and Temp took a quick drink before passing it back around the circle. He didn't want to get drunk but a nice buzz always made the woods a little better. "Bro, nice to meet you, Adrian! Rowan, like, talked all about you!" Meeting the legendary , who seduced with bar flirting, was pretty cool. Ever since he started his Gym job, Temp didn't have much time to get out and meet people; even when he didn't have challengers he had a lot of things to take care of.

Temp was about to answer when the kid seemed excited for the marshmallows, but it looked like had found the bag that Chandelure had taken so it was alright. Also, another kid he didn't know, , approached Rowan, which means he also was was in their little cluster as well.

Since it seemed like Rowan was busy, Temp gave 's hand a squeeze. Chandelure follows Adrian's and Gavin's pokemon. She's unable to help on her own but she does steal an apricorn from the Skwovet, drawing it's attention so the other two can make off with the spoils of their foraging.
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 0:41:56 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
The first thing to reach Hideo’s hands wasn’t the marshmallows; instead, he heard the Scoutmaster arrive, introducing himself and putting a piece of paper in Hideo's hand.

"Oh, thanks," Hideo halfheartedly muttered, lowering the paper onto his lap (and thus, on top of his Ariados). He brushed over the paper with his free hand, noticing a lack of any braille over the page - and he hadn't brought any of his literate Pokemon with him. Well, not like he intended to go on it anyways; he was sure he'd still be working on getting badges by the time summer came along.

What Aster mentioned about food was much more relevant to his interests. "Oh, I got a Pokemon perfect for that," Hideo said, taking a Pokeball out and letting out the Ambipom within. "Mind grabbing some apples, Pom? I'm sure there's enough for all of us."

His Ambipom eagerly nodded, spotting a number of other Pokemon at work bringing the apples down. She'd help herself to their spoils, her Pickup game going strong and giving her the chance to gather many before they were taken by others.

By the time she got back to Hideo, she had a couple armfuls of apples - and Hideo had a bag of marshmallows, courtesy of . She placed one in his free hand, and the boy didn't hesitate to bite down.

He listened as everyone was chattering - sounded like found someone and was asking him some...weird questions. And sounded like she was stopped from bullying . It sounded like there were a few new arrivals as well.

But before Hideo could bemoan being stuck here cooking his weenie, he felt his Ambipom take the skewer from his hand, one of her large tail-hands patting him on the back, in the direction of everyone else. "Thanks Pom," Hideo said, standing back up as his Ariados moved off him, leaving the flyer on the ground.

He felt a string wrapped around his hand - and his Ariados tugged on it slightly. No doubt her webbing. "Alright Squeeze, let's stop Andy from sexually harassing people."

His Ariados nodded, guiding him towards , , and . "Hey Andy," Hideo said, "You know these guys?"

While he was busy with that, his Ambipom and Froslass opened the bag of marshmallows, helping themselves.

@heheh apples

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 1:55:40 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
She has a look in her eye, when she looks back at Eva, that suggests she is being hunted. Sleepless, agitated, on edge and afraid. It lingers in the corners of her eyes, ever present.

"Yeah, I'll get right on that."

She is unnecessarily rude, her tone bitter. But she catches herself slipping and she exhales, offers a weak smile, and nods.

"Sure, okay. I'd love to join you."

And then a small child bounces into the picture, and Stormy recognizes her as . The girl brings a warmer smile to her face at hte sight of such boundless energy and excitement. She goes on to excitedly chatter about a Rotom she's built all on her own, which in and of itself is impressive.

"Wow! That's fantastic, Eris."
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 3:06:27 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

Paxton isn’t at all sorry or even embarrassed as the little girl in hand struggled and threatened him. He found it funny, relaxing even. Like it took him back to a different time entirely. One where he actually got a good night’s rest every day, and only had to worry about what electives to pick up. The whistle is creative, and he snorted as the Luxray stood up to grapple with him, though not too roughly. Paxton held his ground for a moment before letting out a laugh as the big cat finally toppled him over and retrieved his other half. “Cheater!” Though he doubted heard him or even really cared. The hustle and bustle of the campsite grew, and he found himself happy to just sit in the atmosphere next to the pokemon cooking or lounging while their trainers socialized.

Yes, maybe it was a little awkward to just sit there, but that had been the point of coming out here in the first place. He just wanted to sit and rest. He seemed to have missed the mess @taro had made, and consequently the newer arrivals. He caught sight of fluffy pink hair and took pause, rosy cheeks and nerves pricking at him as he recognized the poor city girl that had been stuck with him in the hot springs, and that he’d taken up the mountain. Gods…she was everywhere, wasn’t she? He immediately felt guilty at the thought, especially as she seemed to fade into the background while everyone was still so rowdy. All things considered, she’s at least 10 decibels lower than everyone else, and he also knew her to be a calmer sort of girl. “Luka!” his voice is loud and clear, carrying almost commanding presence for a moment. It cuts through the noise just long enough for him to try to lock eyes with her.

Paxton stood up, clapping his hands lightly to clear the dirt off them as he made way to follow her. At the very least, looking like he knew someone would make him seem less of a weirdo…right? As he tried to make a beeline to her, he almost stumbled on some of the apples had managed to get from their pokemon. A glance at the Flapple and he wondered where his own little miscreant was. IF they weren't careful, Malus would get eaten alive out here. “O-Oh, these look good. Guess I don’t have to track down the berry bushes.” He said scooping up a couple. “Thank you…uhh…” he didn’t know their name. Still, in an effort to be polite, he rubbed an apple on his shirt before taking a large bite out of it. “S’good.” He murmured. “I…I uh was going to follow her to help…” he began trying to excuse himself before realizing that might seem a bit rude too. “Would you like to come with?” By this point he was already awkwardly looking for his companion, perking up once she was close enough and hoping that her giddiness would save this conversation. “Luka, I got this for you.” He said carefully palming off a bright red apple into the woman’s hand. It shuddered at her touch before slowly a pair of green eyes poked out of it and looked at the woman curiously.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 5:41:12 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The bitter tone doesn’t go unnoticed. The doctor’s eye narrow coldly. She can’t blame Stormy for having a short fuse – it’s partially what she’s known for, after all. If Eva had been through a portion of what she had, then she would probably have a short fuse to. But kindness it met with bitterness, and it strikes a chord that she’s forced to ignore when Eris hops over to show off her latest work, “We’re here for you, Stormy . . . should you need it,” She volunteers herself and  . It’s the final words she’ll say to the avatar before turning her attention to Eris.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 6:04:27 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]Look at the sky, I'm still here
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be ALIVE next year
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Perhaps, she walked in at a rather awkward time. There's an odd tension that she's feeling between the two ladies, so should she be relieved she stepped between them or sorry that she interrupted?
[break][break]
"It's still learning slowly but it adapts pretty well! I think I'll be able to perfect it soon! Just gotta run some trials tests and all... If you're free some day, maybe you could come watch!" Swaying a little on her feet, Eris looks to Eva then turns her gaze towards , then back. He's busy with the current champion it seems: had seemed pretty cool while fighting her back at the tournament, and he hadn't lied about getting a Zeraora. "I got a really neat lab space in Rustboro where I can build all sorts of things, like telescopes and stuff! Oh right, did you wanna go star gazing sometime soon maybe?? Gotta catch the constellations before the seasons change and all!"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#ff9baa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 12:00:08 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Okay, maybe that one was a little bit mean.
[break][break]
The sound of her laughter joins that of ’s half-cough half-laugh after he takes a bite of the berry, the Tamato spice clearly hitting with full force even in this form (or does this make it even worse?). It’s all almost too easy, really, so much so that an ever so slight pang of guilt comes by the time she heads over and sits near where the pilot had been having a nice time with his pokémon by the fire’s side.
[break][break]
”Sorry about that, I had to. A smirk comes with these words, making it sound as if she obviously had no choice but to prank Angelo. And, considering the annoyance of the Ground type by her side, she may not have, because the Marowak clearly wanted to be the one who ate the berry – no matter how awfully spicy.
[break][break]
Still, its trainer pays the pokémon's grumpiness no mind, and reaching into her bag, she pulls out a clear bottle that is then offered to Angelo. ”Here, I promise this one’s just water.”
[break][break]
Is it, though?
[break][break]
Mineral water, but still water, sure.
[break][break]
”I gotta say, I really didn’t take you for the camping type.”
[break][break]
The same could probably be said about her, and knowing as much, Lia smiles, taking a moment to look at the people around them. She recognizes from her visit to Lavaridge a couple of months back, and when catching the other woman’s gaze, she waves at her.

[break][break]
[attr="class","rigidpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #E9C25D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #E9C25D!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #E9C25D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #E9C25D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #E9C25D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 20:12:16 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
[attr="class","skycaptain"]

She emerges from the nearby foliage with a collection of autumnal leaves captured in the untamed mess of curls atop her head. Her shadow follows, sneaking away from the darkness of deep woods to stretch lazily behind Skyler's tall shape.

The look on her face, as the flickering flames illuminate it, is a masterwork of profound annoyance and frustration. Which, given that she'd just spent the last two hours aimlessly navigating the woods in search of civilization, seems rightly justified.

The dirty look she sends over her shoulder at the innocently still trees would make a smaller man cower. Thankfully, trees are much sturdier than that.

Skyler makes no motion to shed the remnants of her venture into the wilderness, stepping instead into the nearby crowd with an unerring sense of purpose. It should come as no surprise to absolutely anyone that when she finally reemerges from the crowd, she's triumphantly holding onto a bottle of liquor. A third of it already warms her belly and lends a rosy tint to her cheeks. 

Skyler tips her head back, sighs at the pleasant burn that slips down her throat. 

And then someone bumps into her side and tequila nearly shoots out of her nose.

"What the - fuck!"

@ open to interactions!
bingo prompts: thread - cozy by fire, post - rosy skin

[newclass=.skycaptain] [/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain b] color: #6592A0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain i] color: #6592A0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #6592A0;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 23:43:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mika arrived at the bonfire they heard so much about that they were excited for admittedly a little late, but they were excited.

"Heeey, Everybody! What are we all doing---whoa, look at that!"

Mika excitedly yelled to the group when suddenly an Unfezant flew past the pre-teen and grabbed the nearest person, which sadly happened to be @taro , they got carried off by its claws and then the bird and man went over the horizon of the forest.

"Whoa! Should we be worried about that?"

Mika worriedly asked before they shrugged and said-"That man is probably fine!" Mika dismissively shrugged as Mika walked over to the group and waved at them excitedly. "How are you all doing?"
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2021 6:41:43 GMT
boruta maher Avatar

“hey! nacho! quit lookin’ for trouble.”

the vaporeon poked its fanned head up out of the tall grass where it had been obscured, reflective eyes blinking at him in the dark. bo stared back, silent for a long moment and waiting, before providing more encouragement.

“come on.”

little blue paws hopped, hopped, until out of the grass and at his side again. they continued towards the glow of bonfires.

he was nervous. since  's stabbing incident at the soiree, he hadn’t really been out to social gatherings. even his promotion to captain of rustboro hadn’t been celebrated, by his request. he’d gone straight home after work, that day. never in his life had he been so self-conscious.

no more. he was tired of it.

they arrived, and bo had his hands shoved in his pockets somewhat awkwardly at first before his vaporeon darted into the crowd, not shy.

“nacho!”

not a small man by any means, when he lunged and accidently ran into , it would surely be forceful—and warrant the sharp words.

“oh, shit!” he held a hand out instinctively to heold steady the leafy forest dweller. “i’m so sorry. shit. you good?” though not yet leaving her there, his voice shot over her shoulder even sharper. nacho!

but the vaporeon was gone, bumping into legs on its way to investigate ’s apricorn pile.
@bonfire / open for interactions
feel free to ignore the vaporeon and/or send him on his way!
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 15:45:51 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]

doesn’t sound very sorry.[break][break]

Through glistening eyes, wet from pain and laugher alike, Angelo meets an unrepentant smirk with a raised finger. It’s immediately clear that the silent fuck you is harmless, given how the pilot’s teeth are gritted into something akin to a grin even through the inferno in his mouth. [break][break]

Defiant to the end, he finishes off his mouthful rather than spit it out into the dirt.[break][break]

Here, no poison detected. You’re welcome…” [break][break]

Unperturbed, Mimosa takes the partly chewed and squashed Tamato berry when offered to her. She daintily scarfs down the rest like her tongue is iron plated, the Ninetale’s immaculate fan of cream tails stirring twigs and leaves in quiet happiness.[break][break]

We'll trade. Can’t make the same promise, though.” Taking the outstretched bottle of water, Angelo hands the fresh ranger his own that had been nestled a. It’s whisky and should Lia knock back a sip she’d find that the quality is perhaps incredibly unbefitting of a Stone – basically, it’s cheap shit. [break][break]

Washing away some of the sharp, heated prickles that coated the roof of his mouth, Angelo swipes moisture from his lips with the back of his hand and passes the water back to the ranger. Relaxing back against the felled trunk as the sound of coughing ceases for conversation. [break][break]

No? Guess being booksmart doesn't equal perception.” An eyebrow raises as he holds out a calloused hand towards his company, teasing lips curled as he awaits the return of his bottle. “I love it. This time last year, I used to spend near every night camping. Still do when I’m away from home.” [break][break]

In the corner of Angelo’s ear the fire crackles, its warmth sinking into him further then skin. Campfires were the sound of sweet nostalgia and cherished memories… [break][break]

Could say the same about you, though. Unless you’re just here to babysit us lot?” He’s sure would not be impressed if Foretree went up in flames. Again.

[attr="class","angelotag"]@bonfire

[attr="class","angelonotes"]

notes.

[break][break]

x autumnal bingo: nostalgia

[attr="class","angelopokes"]

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #95a2b5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #95a2b5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #95a2b5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelow] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #95a2b5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelopokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 17:47:46 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Eh..."[break][break]

The call of her name drifts slowly towards her, curling through the air like smoke from the crackling bonfires. It carries the same warmth of those flickering flames, a gentle reminder that even if she's lonely, she's not completely alone.[break][break]

Golden hair draws her like a beacon: first , and then the welcoming visage of , illuminated like a goddess by the fire. Luka flashes the other woman a bright smile and waves in return, though she doesn't want to intrude upon her conversation with . She makes her way over to Paxton and his companion instead, weaving through groups of campers with her Teddiura, who trails honey from his dripping paws behind him.[break][break]

Her basket full of berries and fruit seems rather small compared to the apples piled high around 's feet. But it's not a competition— if anything, she's just glad to see that they've been so successful! "Goodness! You've got quite the collection there," she compliments with a smile. Brulee, even with a belly full of dirty hot dogs, tries to poke his nose into the feast laid out before him.[break][break]

"And hi, Monsieur Paxton! I saw you earlier, I just...I didn't want to bother you, so..." she trails off with a soft laugh. "But gosh, for me? Thank you!" Luka's hands close reverently around the fruit, as though Paxton had handed her a precious jewel rather than a simple apple. The appreciation she feels is the same; earnest delight over so small a thing.[break][break]

"Oh...oh!" She startles when the apple starts to move in her palm, big green eyes blinking up at her. Surprise turns to amusement as giggles peal from her lips, and she holds the apple up to Paxton with a grin. "You didn't mention this apple would come with strings attached, Monsieur!"

[break][break]
[break]Bingo prompt: feast

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 19:31:30 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,derekpost8]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
like moths

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
drawn to the flame

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
we all look up at the stars just the same

[attr=class,bulk][break]With another task proposed to them, Derek hurries off to accomplish it with due haste. A Ribombee is sent out from it's pokeball, quickly taking instruction and utilizing it's honey gather to forage something sweet. Derek, on the other hand, quickly moves to his rucksack to find something he'd brought for his pokemon.

[break][break]

An apricorn is soon held over the fire, contained in a capsule at the end of a metal rod. Once sufficiently roasted, Derek pulls it away, allowing it to cool. An empty thermos is used to contain the honey, and eventually the juice of the apricorn he crushed with another one of the many utensils he packed.

[break][break]

Releasing his Sobble, the pokemon was offered a small cup that it's hands could fit around. Curiously sniffing, the sweet smell wafting off quickly convinced Jonesy to take a drink. It was so good that he offered some to the Ribombee, as if giving thanks for the product it helped create. Securing a bottle of water in his hand, Derek drank from it as he watched the ongoings of the camp.

[break]
[break]
tags @bonfire
[attr=class,bottom-text]
BONFIRE BONDING

FORTREE CAMPGROUNDS

[attr=class,derekpost8credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentborder, .derekpost8 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accenttext, .derekpost8 .bulk b, .derekpost8 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/77/5d/WRdoBNJj_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(20,20,20,0.1),rgba(20,20,20,0.2));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1, .derekpost8 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1 div, .derekpost8 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 16px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 22:09:25 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
'We're here for you Stormy... should you need it.'

Stormy's frustrated, clouded expression widens into shock and guilt at Eva's response. She realizes that her words are like mishandled knives: sharp and dangerous.

"Uh--"

But it is too late to apologize further, and her guilt prevents her from using her voice. Instead, she watches, stiff as a board, as the woman turns away from her to rejoin Matias and the others by the roaring bonfire.

Her fists clench and loneliness sets in, but she's too stubborn to accept she's wrong.

Fortunately, something brushes against her leg and causes her to trip. She stumbles forward awkwardly, gasping as the Vaporeon in question darts past her and toward Eva and the rest of them. Straight for the apricorn pile, it seems. Stormy glances back as a man's voice shouts after it, and she settles on the familiar face of one .

"Uh-- I-I'll go and fetch Nacho for you."

Whether or not he hears, her legs move her forward and she moves to catch up with the Pokemon, ultimately rejoining and the apricorn pile.