part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 12:07:52 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]A TURNING OF THE SEASONS...

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SOCIAL
MEGATHREAD
EGG HATCHING
BINGO PROMPTS
BONUS PROMPTS

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277808764445261825/907586787612979210/Campfire_Sound_Effect.mp3[/player]
[break]
You can smell the change on the brisk autumn's air! Or is that maybe the campfire smoke?
[break][break]

FORTREE CAMPGROUNDS

You are bathed in the amber glow of Fortree's Campgrounds, surrounded by bonfires and campsites of many other trainers gathering in a classic Hoennian pastime: Bonfire Bonding! Perhaps you came alone or with friends, but it matters not—you'll undoubtedly make some new ones along the way![break][break]

A chorus of Nincada and a harsh breeze surround you as well as the beaming smiles of campgoers enjoying the festivities. Many clutch eggs closely against themselves to keep them warm, while others dare to place them within reach of the bonfire's licking flames. Somewhere in the throng of guests is your character, enjoying the moment along with people and pokemon alike.[break][break]

The SCOUTMASTER supervises the entire grounds, making regular sweeps to make sure no ILLICIT or INAPPROPRIATE activities take place. He is also there to give friendly advice on the best ways to pitch a tent or to strike a flint, if you're curious![break][break]

But as the evening draws out into the twilight hours, eventually nightfall swallows up the sky, and you are forced closer and closer still to those sources of warmth and kinship. Perhaps you even have a campfire of your own, or a tent with your name on it...[break][break][break][break][break][break]

SURVIVAL SKILLS:

The SCOUTMASTER hopes to ensure all of his campers are prepared to survive in a harsh environment before he feels comfortable leaving you unsupervised in his campgrounds. He insists you demonstrate your survivor skills by completing the prompts as they are provided! Participation is not conditional on completing the prompts, but it is encouraged![break][break]

ROUND #1's REWARD is a move learner that can teach any applicable FIRE-TYPE move to a single pokemon. Can only be redeemed once per player.
[break][break][break][break][break][break]

(#1) KEEPING WARM!

You are tasked with starting a BONFIRE with which to keep yourself and others warm, or relying on pokemon to keep yourselves warm as the growing winds begin to batter the campsite.[break][break]

You will need either the ability FLASH FIRE, FLAME BODY or MAGMA ARMOR, or the move EMBER, FIERY DANCE or WILL-O-WISP to pass this prompt. You do not necessarily need to use these ICly to achieve the desired outcome, but you must have them.[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,082 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 13:36:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"right!"

matias claps his hands together as he stands, moving over to the center of the circle before gesturing down at the bonfire. or the lack of one, really, but that's soon to change.

"i'll need some help with starting this bonfire. anyone have pokemon that can help?"

like his own magmortar who stands grinning behind him. but in its defense, it's always grinning. it's just how its mouth is shaped.

notes
about to start a bonfire
@bonfire
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 13:59:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]Look at the sky, I'm still here
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be ALIVE next year
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Start by gathering small twigs and ensure that they're dry. For any piece of log, grab your pokemon to cut them up into more manageable pieces. Once you're done gathering your fuel, set a few of the twigs down and light it up with an Ember. Then before the smaller fire goes out, add the logs in a circle and make sure not to let the light die down.
[break][break]
It comes to her as naturally as breathing air, almost as if the blood of an arsonist trickles through her veins. Drawn to the scared spirit that guards the flames, Eris watches as the holy beast roars and flickers in the pit. Every now and then, her Litten will stoke the fire with a gentle breath and soon enough, the main gang shows back up with a bag of firewood in tow.
[break][break]
"Reiner!" She cheers as he spits the bag out of his mouth, prowling to her side before curling himself around her. "Do you want your marshmallows grilled or ashes?"
[break][break]
He stares at her.
[break][break]
"I'll be careful with the fire, I promise!"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]@ open

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#ff9baa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,428 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 14:52:50 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
A small Will-o-Wisp flame floated into the bonfire, slowly lighting it until the small blue flame was enveloped by a large orange fire. Curious how an ice-type like a Froslass could create fire, or would even be comfortable around one, but Hideo wouldn’t question it much; it was a windy night, and any warmth would be appreciated.

He could overhear ’s request - and it wouldn’t hurt to help someone else with theirs. “Mind giving him a hand?” he asked his Pokemon, the Froslass nodding as she floated her way over to the man’s bonfire, adding a Will-o-Wisp to it so he could enjoy some warmth.

And it wasn’t like she was leaving him alone; Hideo had his Ariados with them, the large spider cuddling close to her trainer.

@heheh fire

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 15:00:34 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Far from those that huddle near the fledgling fires in hopes of solace from the brisk autumn winds, Gavin strips off his blazer and allows the breeze to caress his exposed skin. It's not like Circhester, not even close, but it's... nice.

Someone calls for aid in lighting a fire of their own, and the shift of his gaze stutters with recognition.

But he's here with to enjoy himself, to relax, and so he tucks away the sharpness that bristles down his spine and breathes..

A gentle click of his tongue is buried in the crackling fire and rustling of leaves, but his sharp-eared Delphox hears him all the same. A wave of her wand sends WILL-O-WISPS dancing toward the gathered logs, the shadowy quality of the flame surely a trick of the light.

With a slow exhale, Gavin leans his head against 's shoulder and lifts his chin in silent greeting should catch his eye.

bingo 1/4 will-o-wisp
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,483 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 15:13:12 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

The campgrounds are unexpectedly lively, he noted as he moved through the bushes, finishing off his hike. A little cat perched itself on his shoulder lazily clinging onto him and waiting for their final resting spot. Was this an event, maybe? He preferred nature because of the silence and the isolation. That's the draw. Then again...a cold chill crept up his back. Half the work had been dealt with if the gathering group could manage to light the fire.

"Ya'll need more firewood?" He asked before awkwardly lifting his hand to give a wave to the group. His eyes flickered from each stranger, briefly recognizing from a contest had been in, and from the soiree. He looked over the pokemon present, noting at least Reiner looked well enough after the fiasco of a part. He sighed through his nose as he felt a bit of pressure release.

The will-o-wisp began to catch the sticks on fire, and Paxton got to work making himself useful. "I got it." He said to the Luxray, crouching down to open the bag he'd retrieved and tossing some bits in. "Good to see you two runts, livelier than before at least." He added. This felt nicer, normal. No weird sadness or crying. He was tired of thst kind of feeling. Ollie meanwhile is more than ready to socialize. He hopped off Paxton's shoulder once close enough and began to wander, starting with a soft hiss at the Luxray. Once again, asserting himself against the bigger cat.

ooc: once again, i make an oc that only knows the children oops.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 17:47:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]Look at the sky, I'm still here
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be ALIVE next year
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Joy fills her much like how it would a child and their favourite plushie. Clambering to her feet, Eris quickly dusts herself off before darting over towards Matias, tackling him gently with a big hug.
[break][break]
"Didn't expect to see you here!" She smiles, looking up at him whilst bouncing on her tiptoes. "You know how Will-o-wisps are like... said to be spirits of the lake! Or well, that's what momma used to tell me in the past... If you see them in a forest, following them can lead you to a witch's hut!"
[break][break]
But of course, her attention doesn't solely linger on Matias, especially when its drawn in 4 directions at the same time. She'll return 's lift of his chin with a small wave, immediately turning to to give him a headpat before gently punching in the shoulder.
[break][break]
"I'm not a runt! I can fight a whole pack of Ursaring bare-handed! Or is it bear-handed... Anyways, you get what I mean!" Her finger flicks to Matias and she bears such a look of pride. "I'd even beat Matias in arm wrestling if I used my full power!"
[break][break]
In regards to Ollie's attempt to assert dominance, Reiner raises a brow, raising a paw and promptly flooring the kitten with a gentle slap on the back. To stop him from attempting anything else, the Luxray keeps his hold on the gremlin, snorting softly whenever he protests or squirms.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]@ open

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#ff9baa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,082 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 18:18:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"some more firewood would be good, thanks."

matias doesn't recognize the stranger (), which only means introductions are in order. he extends his hand towards the other.

"matias. good to meet you."

with the help of and his WILL-O-WISP, the bonfire soon ignites, illuminating a warm radiance that quickly spreads around them. he exhales, suddenly content as he gives the boy a thumbs-up.

"thanks!"

only to be tackled by moments later. well, hugged, really, but he pretends to stumble back from the impact if only to sell his point.

"eris! you almost knocked me to the ground."

he chuckles, meeting her bright gaze with one of his own.

"i think i see some floating nearby...wanna follow them?"

but his attention's pulled away as well, this time to a couple who seems to know eris. he recognizes the gym leader , but not his partner.

still, he offers them a wave.

"it's true. eris is very strong."

notes
around the bonfire
@bonfire
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,428 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 19:35:12 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
The first voice he heard wasn’t one that he recognized, but they were offering him some more firewood, so who was he to object? “Sure,” Hideo said to ’s offer. “Doesn’t hurt to make the fire rise a bit.” He could trust his Pokemon to keep an eye out in case things got out of control.

Before he could respond to the “runt” comment, Eris came by, first delivering a headpat unto Hideo (was that a habit she was getting from ?) before objecting to the term. “No reason to be down in front of a nice campfire,” Hideo said, “And we sure ain’t runts! I’ve grown almost five centimeters since last year!

And he only had more to grow!

His Froslass nodded as thanked her. She floated back towards Hideo as Eris tackle-hugged the man, grinning at the sight, spotting ’s Delphox let out some Will-o-Wisps of her own from the corner of her eye. A beautiful sight to go with this beautiful full moon.

Yeah, Eris is a lot tougher than anyone I know!” It was kinda crazy how much stuff he’d learned she went through; he didn’t think he could handle even half of it. “She even helped save me from a Sylveon once!

@heheh headpats

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 20:23:27 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
155 for @open
“I’d wager any Will-o-wisps you see are more likely a Pokémon trying to eat you,” Locke interjected dryly as he and the Delibird (and one out-of-place Piplup) arrived with armfuls of kindling. “Speaking from experience at least…”

Seeing the fire already well-tended to for the moment, they stacked sticks and twigs next to Chiro-Chiro’s makeshift nest, where the Talonflame was dutifully warming an egg with his Flame Body. De-De immediately led the flock in a rush to greet and , and to crowd curiously around the two less familiar faces with them.

Locke still stared at the bonfire for a bit, before finally realizing what was bothering them about it. “Ah, you guys forgot the rocks. To keep the logs in place? They’ll slide all over once they start breaking apart.” They tried scanning the immediate area for some decent-sized stones, hoping they wouldn’t have to make another trip into the woods for some.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 2:08:39 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
The flame body of his Chandelure was keeping him nice and toasty, even as fall started to set in with the crisp weather. It would never be cold in Hoenn, not truly, but for someone born and raised in the region, even this slight dip in temperature was a drastic one.

Temp had been busy making sure the tent was all set up and that the leaves were piled up away from the path. Wood gathered, tent ready for cuddling, a nice warm blanket laid out for watching the stars later.... He sat down and pressed a quick and pleased kiss to 's cheek, unaware of the murderous intent but pleased with the physical affection he's given. Most of his running around had been for Gavin, in his own way; he both wanted to impress the other with his outdoor prowess as well as give Gavin a good reason to sit down and rest.

he doesn't know personally but he still raised his hand to wave. May as well be polite to his coworkers even if he was still a relatively new Gym Leader. Another quick peck on the cheek when the Scoutmaster wasn't looking and his Chendelure joined her own will o wisp with the Delphox's.

"You ready for a fat weenie in your mouth, cutie?" A grin. "And maybe a hot dog after?"
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 4:30:34 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,derekpost8]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
like moths

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
to the flame

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
we all look up at the stars just the same

[attr=class,bulk][break]Fallen leaves and twigs snapped under his feet, too audible to be mistaken for the crackling of any fires that may have been started by the time of his arrival. Stepping out from the late evening forest that obscured his approach, the ranger crests on his attire were easy to discern should his face be unknown to them.

[break][break]

"Looks like you're all jumping right in. Good." Returning from a small patrol on the outer boundaries of the campgrounds here in Fortree, Derek let out a small sigh while slinging the rucksack off his back. Revealed upon it's opening were some more logs of moderate size to add to the base of the pile. A pokeball plucked from it's holster would release an Arcanine temporarily, a swift application of it's flash fire causing them to ignite.

[break][break]

"By the way, I heard someone say something about hot dogs. You got enough to share?" Pacing around the forest caused Derek to gain an appetite, and unless he abandoned the group to go to the ranger's lodge to eat...

[break]
[break]

[attr=class,bottom-text]
BONFIRE BONDING

FORTREE CAMPGROUNDS

[attr=class,derekpost8credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentborder, .derekpost8 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accenttext, .derekpost8 .bulk b, .derekpost8 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/77/5d/WRdoBNJj_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(20,20,20,0.1),rgba(20,20,20,0.2));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1, .derekpost8 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1 div, .derekpost8 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 16px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 5:11:49 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
Adrian helps to put the finishing touch on their bonfire, shifting logs together into a rigid cone at the center of their plot. Many of the other campers are already fast at play, enjoying the festivities. He's out here doing the hard work, but he was the one who wanted a roaring bonfire before settling in... "Is there any more kindling?"

Adrian shifts his attention to Rowan and their Prinplup, making sure they have enough to get a healthy blaze going. Nobody liked having to restart a fire, and he was doing his best to avoid using lighter fluid. It ruined the nostalgic smell of burning wood. Once he was sure everything was in place, he let loose a Volcarona.

"Why don't you enjoy yourself a little?"

It relished perhaps its first opportunity to be free of its pokeball, performing a lively FIERY DANCE that caused embers and flames to lick at the bonfire as it circled overhead, before it roared to life, giving off a sweltering heat. He took a few steps back, and it along with the night's chill found a comfortable equilibrium. Cozy.

"COZY BY THE FIRE" bingo prompt
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 8:57:31 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

“Glad you know what you’re doing.” Roughing out in the woods wasn’t his expertise, considering he wasn’t allowed to go camping in the wilderness growing up. Nostalgia still lingered in his mind, however. Fond memories were recalled of nights sleeping underneath the stars with Mistral, from the tent that he’d set up on the sprawling landscape of the Wrynn estate.

A small shiver rocked his body as Rowan moved closer to the flames, Mistral doing the same. “Come warm me up, handsome.” There was a small tease in his voice, pleased that the heavier clothing and layers would allow them some semblance of physical contact.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ Bingo Prompt: Nostalgia
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 12:21:38 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

bonfire bonding

It's Marshmallow time.

"Yeah, she's pretty tough! Got a killer spike; damn near took my head off back in the tourney."

A hand fell atop 's head, ruffling his hair for the second time that night before a gasp of shock was released.

"What the?" Uttered one Doug Sullivan, looking perplexed.

He continued to ruffle Hideo's hair experimentally, pursing his lips for a moment before narrowing his eyes at .

"These tiny little shifts... Eris, did ya steal my thunder?" He said, running over at her before his hand fell atop her head as well, ruffling her hair wildly. "Ya little runt, let's see how you like it!"

Once Eris' hair had been sufficiently punished, he turned his gaze to the rest of the group gathered near the fire, tipping his straw hat at them.

"'Ello, Mr. Elite 4. I'm whooping yer ass on national TV next month. Look forward to it." He 'greeted' good ol' with a friendly grin, before swiveling his gaze to .

What a pretty person.

"Don't think we're acquainted yet! Pleasure to meet'cha- Doug Sullivan!"

Meanwhile his Centiskorch, the only pokemon he had arrived with, casually wound itself around the bonfire, taking the place of the stones one would use before quickly falling asleep as it kindled the flame.

TAG: @