[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be ALIVE next year
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Don't chicken out if we find an actual witch, Matias!"
[break][break]
She remembers chasing Will-o-wisps under an ocean of stars, dotting the skies with constellations as she trips over her own feet in her excitement. Whilst everyone is busying themselves with greetings and name exchanges, she's already wandering away, jumping to snatch at the wavering flames, only to have them hover right out of her reach.
[break][break]
"Yeah! We fist fought a Sylveon and scared it away! You should've heard Hideo's warcry!" Like the dance of these flickering wisps, Eris finds herself spinning in circles at times and laughing when she stumbles to regain her balance from the weight of Delibirds. "That's the fun part, Locke! An adventure into the unknown! And if there's hungry pokemon to fight off then HYA!"
[break][break]
As if emphasising her willingness to throw hands, Eris throws a wild hook into nothingness, rolling back her shoulders as she lets out a (barely) menacing growl. And yet, the moment gets in range to ruffle her hair, she protesting rather audibly, attempting to duck away or swat at him to no avail.
[break][break]
"You snooze, you lose Doug!" Finally managing to escape the wrath of this hair-ruffling menace, Eris quickly darts behind the safety of Reiner and sticks her tongue out at him. "You're just mad cos I thought of it first!"
[break][break]
As soon as he turns his back on her though, she's hopping to her feet, rushing right at him and leaping to tackle him for real.
[break][break]
"You're open!"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]@ open

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#ff9baa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,501 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 14:31:53 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

It's overwhelming and Paxton felt the urge to leave, but he stayed focused on his task. He added firewood carefully, stacking it as neatly as he could while avoiding the growing flames. He wished he had some meat to smoke. His thoughts drift to the nostalgic smell of applewood chips on a smoker and some type of game inside it. And then he's back in the moment, wood crackling softly and people talking excitedly. He gave a glance at the little girl as she punched him, raising his eyebrows at her before giving a nod at . "Paxton. Likewise." He said forcing a tiny smile at the introduction. His cat meanwhile, whined softly as Reiner quickly deflected and held him down. Soft paws claw at loose dirt and he hissed in protest trying to get out from under the larger cat. 

He snorted at as they protested his moniker. "Oh? 5 cm...very admirable, kid." He said for lack of knowing his actual name. He looked over at as they interjected and nodded in agreement. "Most of the time you can just feel if they're good or bad…" he said, not bothering to elaborate. There's a couple more joining the group though not all approach the main bonfire. That's fine, probably less draining. But he's polite enough to acknowledge and as they seem to know Eris. And well, she was really the only one he recognized. Barely. 

At the question of food, Paxton is quick to shake his head but he does offer something to and subsequently the group. "Graham crackers and beef jerky." He clapped hisbhands together, relieved of his duty by the fire as a Centiskorch wrapped itself around the fire. Cute. He lingered on that more than its trainer. But eventually he looked up to be polite. Though it seemed that was occupied with others. He almost breathed a sigh of relief. 

He listened idly to the stories, trying to pick through what was hyperbole and what was real. His eyes shifted to his meowth, busy clawing and hissing at Reiner but unable to reach him. Movement caught his eye, and he watched as Eris ran and leapt attempting to surprise attack her friend. His hand shot out, firmly gripping the back of her collar and holding her aloft. There's only a momentary pause before he said, "I think I'm starting to see where you get your inflated ego." There's barely the hint of a smile before he continued, "How will you get out of this one?" 

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 15:25:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Hey, Everybody! I brought weenies if you guys all wanna share some!"

Taro said as he ran towards the group of unknown people, but he tried to make friends in this new land. So to make friends is to make food and have a jolly good time with everybody he meets here. It will be great for everything is fantastic when you are part of a crew!

"Here comes the weenies! Whoa!"

But, suddenly, while sprinting to the group, he tripped and in a rather ungraceful manner at that. Taro tried to save the weenies by spinning onto his back, but while falling, the weenies got sent up into the stratosphere and when they fell back to the ground. Instead of landing on the ground, the dozen oblong meat products of questionable quality and taste would smack him repeatedly in the face and chest in a rather distasteful manner with such blunt force that it should get censored from the children nearby.

Taro lay there defeated by the oblong meat products, Gravity, and the fact that his back hurts a bit and he needs a moment.

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 16:58:46 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Lights will guide you home.[break][break]

Will-o-wisps dot the way into the forest, beacons that illuminate the winding path towards Fortree's campgrounds. There's much to be said about the feu follet and their penchant for mischief, but Luka finds their mystical light enchanting rather than foreboding.[break][break]

Her Fennekin trots at her side, a wisp of her own creation dancing on her nose. But it's Growlithe who discovers the campground first, announcing their arrival with a few excited barks. Luka is delighted to see so many people gathered together, figures bathed in soft glow of firelight.[break][break]

Home is the warmth of companionship. Home is two hands and smiling faces.[break][break]

She waves cheerfully at the small crowed gathered, sweater paws from her oversized cable knit flapping. "Oh! Monsieur Matias! Monsieur Paxton...Monsieur Derek! It's so good to see you!" she greets , , and in turn. Formalities make her sound so repetitive. And there are other faces 'round the fire that she recognizes as well, if only vaguely: , , and among them. as well, though their connection is tenuous, strung on piano wire. (Maybe? Maybe not yet. What are timelines, anyways?)[break][break]

"I hope we're not too late," she says, hovering awkwardly around the edges of the gathering, unsure of her place. "Um...I come bearing gifts!" A picnic basket is held triumphantly aloft.[break][break]

She's not the only newcomer either. After adding a spit of fire to the roaring flames, Brulee races towards the fallen man and proceeds to chow down on as many weenies as his little puppy jaws can handle.[break][break]

Luka, for her part, offers a small gasp of sympathy. A kind hand extends to @taro. "Careful now! That was quite the tumble!"

[break][break]
@bonfire!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 18:14:50 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Warmth fades with a bitter twist of his stomach as he watches interact with . Yet he returns the wave, smiles as if he's not thinking of how easy it would be to step around the fire and punch the Elite Four, before turning his attention back to .

Chandelure's flame chases away the pleasant, brisk quality of the autumn air, but it's Temp's lewd comment that brings heat to Gavin's cheeks and colours them with a rosy hue.

"Right here, love? We might get into trouble."

Words whispered into his lover's ear, meant for him alone. Fingers ghost a path along Temp's thigh.

His tone suggests that he doesn't give a damn what the Scoutmaster thinks. There are, however, children present — and that confines his suggestive commentary to teasing at best, the brush along the thigh a promise for later.

He acknowledges with a nod when they make eye contact, then bursts out laughing as one @taro makes a grand, unfortunate entrance.

"As long as they're not those hotdogs. I don't believe in the 5-second rule."

Noting the presence of and , he offers them a much warmer wave than the one he'd given Matias.

"Hey! Didn't think I'd catch you here. You guys want a drink?"

While Temp had set up their campsite, Gavin had found a place for a cooler full of fresh water, lemonade, soda pop, and a couple bottles of white wine. He gestures to it in offer, should his brother or their partner want for refreshment.

using this as my 'cozy by the fire' bingo thread (2/4 posts)
hence 3/4 with rosy skin

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 19:20:53 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
' phone rings. kyle's voice on the other end appears to be a mixture of annoyed and anxious once the elite four and military captain answers it.

"i've received your text. i'm by the camp entrance. come get me here. give me a tl;dr of everything's that happened too, thank you."

as soon as the call drops, kyle continues to play on his phone while waiting for a friend to pick him up.

one can call him that one socially awkward person without friends that busies themselves with their phone so it looks like they're being alone by choice, when in reality, they had none to start with.

@tags
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 22:05:24 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Just as came in and brought up the need for some fire safety, Hideo felt a very familiar hand touch his head, ruffling his hair. "Hey Doug," he said, though he noticed a small oddity in 's motions. As Hideo quickly realized, Doug had recognized that his territory had been invaded, and went for the culprit.

Though it sounded like was ready to give as good as she got, earning a chuckle from Hideo and his two Pokemon.

Hideo could hear people discuss food - hotdogs in particular. He waved off 's playful ribbing just as someone (@taro ) announced the arrival of food.

With a small hitch.

Although Hideo couldn't see the man drop all those wieners, he can get enough context from what he said.

A web shot out from his Ariados, grabbing one of the flying wieners before they hit the dirt and acquired a ground-type flavoring. She pulled it back just as quickly, taking hold of her prize before depositing it in Hideo's hand.

Leaving the boy fairly confused about the wiener he had in his hand. "So we're just gonna cook these over the fire?" he asked, unsure what they were going to use to cook with.

He sure as heck didn't plan to stick his hand in a bonfire for a cooked hotdog.

@heheh wieners

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 22:41:16 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
150 for @open
“Oh! I think you were at that contest a while back. Yer Eris’ friend, right?” They reached a hand out to greet the other boy, ’s accent easily dragging their own into its orbit. “Locke Jamison! Pleasure’s-eep!” Introductions were cut short by an even shorter as she barreled into Doug, Locke barely stepping back in time to avoid getting caught in the crossfire.

The second the hot dogs became airborne the flock descended upon @taro, racing past their trainer in a mad hunt for wienees. “Where are y’all-NO!” Locke tore after his Pokémon, snatching up Delibird left and right while helped the stranger up.

“I’ve got-quit squirming you monster-I’ve got some skewers in my bag!” He answered , gesturing with the hand holding Pip-Pip by the scruff towards a tan satchel discarded near Chiro-Chiro, a little too distracted to realize the person he was addressing wouldn’t see it.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 1:20:52 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
Where everyone else has will-o-wisps to show for their efforts, Stormy struggles. She seems panicked, agitated, desperate. Her hands splay in front of the piled up sticks and shredded paper. Her hands warm for a moment, but nothing comes of it.

Since Moltres' disappearance, her confidence and abilities have.. faded. Drastically. Fear makes it harder to focus, and although frustration burns brilliantly in her chest, the fire is gone from her once-ruby eyes, and no heat rises from the tips of her fingers. Her bonfire stays unlit.

She sighs, snarls, lashes out with her boot. It topples the tented wood and it clatters while she holds her head in her hands.
@bonfire
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 1:59:33 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s late, surprise, surprise. It’s dark by the time she stumbles through the shadows and onto the small group of people gathered around a growing fire. Her green eyes adjust to the light, spotting two of her favorite people in the world: and . She’s naturally drawn to them and if it wasn’t for the pull of Stormy’s obvious frustration, she would have walked right past the avatar and wrapped Matias and Eris in a great big hug. Instead, she hesitates.

The doctor’s innate desire to comfort, to heal redirects her steps. They’re soft and careful as she approaches. She hasn’t seen Stormy since the Soiree . . . or Moltres. Bitter guilt eats at her stomach. Perhaps if she wasn’t so lost in dreams she could have helped, could have saved the legendary from its fate.

But all hope isn’t lost. She’s learned a great deal recently in her research. Things didn’t just disappear as a result of the Unown’s HIDDEN POWER. No, things were taken somewhere. Stormy would see Moltres again, Eva would be sure of it.

“Hey Stormy, whatcya doin’ over here all by yourself?” A stupid question, but she needed to start the conversation somehow.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 10:37:07 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
His presence had been insisted on by . Camping, real camping, had never been something that tickled his fancy. His own 'camp' on Mt. Pyre was a testament enough to that. And Fortree hadn't been visited since his tussle with Team Rocket and some of it had been set on fire.
[break][break]
He had been meaning to stop in for some more krabby rangoon however.
[break][break]
The shadows tucked away from the sun and fire's glow shimmered before the Galarian stepped out into the arboreal environs. There were already several trainers enjoying the experience, including more than a few familiar faces. Andy and his entourage approached. His duskull had powered their trip, along with Epitaph, his trademark white gengar, and an unfamiliar yamask.
[break][break]
''Yo,'' he greeted , , and . Doug was harassing the other two children in his typical manner. A satchel under his non-cane-equipped arm held his few 'camping' supplies. These were things he had bought mostly just before he had slipped into phantom force to depart for his camping experience.
[break][break]
''Mask? Yamask.'' The pokemon waved its little appendages before contributing his own will-o'-the-wisp to the fire. ''Nice hustle, Bogart.'' Unlike his Uncle, this yamask was Galarian and eager to adventure. Perhaps being so far from home made Hoenn less of a bore, as compared to his relative.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

@campers

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 8:48:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
matias' phone rings, and away he steps.

"oops. excuse me."

understanding the distress in 's voice, matias is quick to head back to the camp entrance before swinging an arm around the champ's shoulders.

"about time you got here. tl;dr nothing exciting happened yet so you didn't miss much."

leading them back towards the bonfire, matias grabs two cans of beer for them on his way, handing one over to kyle.

"see anyone you recognize?"

notes
bringing back to the bonfire
@bonfire
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 9:48:04 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,derekpost8]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
like moths

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
to the flame

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
we all look up at the stars just the same

[attr=class,bulk][break]"Hey L- Oh shit." Before Derek can return her greeting, Taro rather unfortunately welcomes a bunch of hot dogs right to the face and chest. Even worse, it was all because he fell. Derek didn't feel much better about it either, as he probably could've caught them if he was paying closer attention to his surroundings.

[break][break]

"You okay?" As Luka extends a helping hand, Derek can't help but laugh in the back of his mind at the pup scarfing down nigh every single one of the weenies. Way to capitalize, pooch. On the other hand, Derek and his belly was jealous of the canine. It had so much in it's mouth that it seemed like it grew a cheek pouch.

[break][break]

While they conversed, the disgruntled actions of a lone girl caught the corner of his eye. Stormy appeared to be having trouble, though to what end he couldn't be sure. After making sure the individual was fine, Derek would certainly be headed her way next...

[break]
[break]
tags @taro
[attr=class,bottom-text]
BONFIRE BONDING

FORTREE CAMPGROUNDS

[attr=class,derekpost8credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentborder, .derekpost8 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accenttext, .derekpost8 .bulk b, .derekpost8 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/77/5d/WRdoBNJj_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(20,20,20,0.1),rgba(20,20,20,0.2));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1, .derekpost8 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1 div, .derekpost8 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 16px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 14:09:59 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
The stupid smile on Temp's face was only matched by the pleasant, rosy color to match 's. While he would have loved to kiss his face off, there were kids present, so he would settle for a quick peck on the nose. Gavin's wandering hand was captured with his own, intent on tangling their fingers together.

and appeared on the scene, which Temp only really knew Rowan, but from context he could guess this was the mysterious boyfriend he had heard about. Like Gavin, Temp raised his hand to wave at them with a "Hey, dudes!", a bit more energetic just by his nature. There were other people he recognized, like , , , and even . A few others, like , he had heard about but not met. Which was okay! He could meet everyone eventually!

There was also a lot happening, but the guy (@taro) getting assaulted by hotdogs was probably the funniest, but it did make Temp perk up.

"Oh! Hey, I brought marshmallows if anyone wants one!" Was called out, an offering to everyone present.

Temp didn't really like them but he had brought a few bags just to share.

In fact, one of the bags levitated in the air on it's own... hovering over before being deposited right on 's head. Poor kid! Right when he was struggling with Pip-Pip! A tinny laugh was croaked out before Temp's aged Chandelure phased back into sight. Ghost pokemon were weird.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 19:06:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Owwie…"

Taro groaned as he laid on the ground after being pelted with hotdogs in such a disgraceful manner. He could just die. Especially when people laughed at him or their pokemon took his weenies.

But thankfully as many people laughed at him a few were trying to be helpful. First was a girl ( ) would give him a hand to help him up and after a sheepish chuckle he went for her hand and let her help him up "Hehe-Thank you! It really was wasn't it?" Taro said as he got up on his feet and looked at the mess of weenie and hearing the man's ( 's ) comment Taro blushes and he says "Me neither." Taro said his darker rosy skin blush spreading over his features.

Another guy ( ) asked if he was okay which Taro said responded with a sad little defeated sigh as he looks at his mess of fallen and half eaten weenies. The other other guy ( ) asked everybody if they'd like marshmallows which Taro responded either a smile and nodded at the idea of some tasty mellows to help heal his bruished ego.