part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 23:13:47 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
187 for @open
It wasn’t long before the flock were noisily making their way back to the campfire with an obscene amount of apples. Seemed like they were arguing over who’d gathered up the most. Flap-Flap, however, was more interested in the stranger that had approached her trainer in the flock’s absence.

The very pretty stranger.

A little more effeminate than Locke’s usual type, but the light of the full moon suited them too nicely to ignore. So much so, that it took a moment for his brain to catch up with the words coming out of the other man’s mouth. “Eh? Follow who?”

Locke’s attention was suddenly drawn towards the entrance, however, as their Flapple made a beeline across the campsite to where @mika had joined. She buzzed around and around the child’s head, dropping a freshly-plucked apple into their hand. Locke waved the kid over, patting the unoccupied grass beside them.

Or, formerly unoccupied.

Locke immediately retracted their hand the second it made contact with someone else’s leg. An apology formed on their tongue as they looked up, but recognition won the race.

“Oh, it’s Killer Number Two!”
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 0:57:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mika got enchanted by the nearby fires like they were like will-o-wisp in the wind. It was so cool!

Suddenly a quickly after image of green flying right at them-and Mikam got reminded of a recent encounter with such a green streak. Mika, much more cheerfully than their first encounter, let out an excited-"Hey, Flap-flap! Oh, a gift for me! Making up for last time I see! hehe!" Mika said with a cheeky smile as the apple dragon handed them a freshly picked apple.

Beyond the flying apple, they saw Locke, which the young pre-teen waved back to him excitedly as they made a beeline to the man. "Locke!!! Hi!" Mika stood in front of him as they looked at where he patted his hands on where or who he should sit on. Mika, with a playful smirk, sat on 's lap as they looked over at while eating away at the apple the Flapple gave them. "Hey Locke! Who's this guy? Is he your friend?" Mika said as they kept eating their apple.
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 11:27:22 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
[attr="class","skycaptain"]

Despite being jostled from the impact, Skyler still has enough wits about her (and not enough tequila) to be able to regain her balance and, most importantly, safeguard the liquor bottle from any further sloshing. Or, Arceus forbid, have it shatter.

She wipes her lips with the back of her hand, silver cutting to a tall figure in the wake of a short apology. Her teeth flash out in response to 's words, much too wolfish to be an attempt at politeness. 

It irks her slightly that this guy is so much taller than her when she's a respectable 5'9. The audacity.

"That won't do." An eyebrow quirks up, the warm amber glow from nearby bonfires catching the edge of silver eyes as she tilts her head. Trouble beckons, unwarranted, in the softly curled edge of her mouth. "Nearly made me lose my drink. I reckon I deserve some compensation."

As if to detract from the situation, a leaf loses its grip on her mass of unruly gold and disappears somewhere close to their feet like a dejected will-o-wisp. Skyler looks utterly nonplussed about it.

Just then a familiar voice briefly draws her attention away from the man. She hasn't seen in quite a while, but the long hair that disappears into the crowd erases any doubts. 

@ open to interactions!
bingo prompts: thread - cozy by fire, post - will-o-wisp

[newclass=.skycaptain] [/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain b] color: #6592A0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain i] color: #6592A0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #6592A0;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 21:27:38 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

bonfire bonding

It's Marshmallow time.

Let's all just assume Doug reacted appropriately to everything that happened and he totally didn't blank out because his writer is a slow piece of work, okay?

After getting mauled by a frog sized brat, the youth was left to lick his wounds by the fire, which surprisingly looked a lot like reclining back on his ass and grinning at the full moon in the sky.

His friends were there, his favorite colleagues were there, nice people were there- he could get used to just hanging around and having fun like this, without all the chaos that usually followed these kind of large gatherings.

Bingo Prompt: "Full Moon"
TAG: @
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 8:50:16 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

”Good, I sure could use more than water.”
[break][break]
Perhaps the refined Stone palate skipped a generation, because when Lia takes the bottle of whiskey and brings it to her lips, she doesn’t really mind the taste at all. Sure, it burns in the way cheap whiskey always does, and there’s little that could be called delightful about the taste, but that could also be called part of its charm, and in the end, there’s really no discomfort.
[break][break]
Lia has never been picky about things like those, after all.
[break][break]
”Ha! I regret ever telling you I’m actually a nerd.” A short laugh turns into a grin as the bottle is returned, her gaze falling upon the Ninetales that enjoys the Tamato berry while paying no mind to its heat. Sitting by the ranger’s side, her Marowak still seems grumpy about all this, so in order to make it feel better, Lia calls out its partner…
[break][break]
Partner which proceeds to bonk him in the head with a flaming bone.
[break][break]
Naturally, Lia sighs at this.
[break][break]
”You two are impossible.” A chuckle follows, watching as the Marowak settle down and the darker one of them summons a few bright WILL-O-WISPS to fuel the flames of their little campfire. It’s only then when she returns her attention to , smiling.
[break][break]
”Camping every night sounds kind of nice, actually.... I’d say it has grown on me ever since becoming a ranger. Believe it or not, I didn’t get to do much camping as a kid.” Unless counting occasional rich people glamping, which definitely should not be counted. ”The babysitting part might be good too. This is… quite the group.”
[break][break]
Not like she’s judging anyone or anything, obviously.
[break][break]
She would never!

[break][break]
[attr="class","rigidpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #E9C25D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #E9C25D!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #E9C25D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #E9C25D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #E9C25D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 19:08:11 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]

An eyebrow raises as the fresh ranger tips back the whisky without hesitation, oceanic hues waiting for her face to crumple in comedic distaste. But is far more resilient than he’d given her credit for, it seemed. Turns out she wasn’t the only one who’d jumped to conclusions. [break][break]

A nerd who can handle her drink, apparently.” Angelo takes back the bottle with a soft chuckle and a tip of the glass, impressed. Although it’s not long before the sharp corner of a grin peeks over the edge, unable to resist poking further. Regret, indeed. [break][break]

So, tell me… Was it during your stint in the museum that you picked up an alcohol tolerance?” [break][break]

Golden liquid coats his lips when he takes a turn, unflinching. His tastebuds attuned to the lack of depth and burn that treads the fine line between satisfying or shit. It at least sits nicely in his belly. [break][break]

Angelo smiles as the ground type and its kin bicker, their antics reminiscent of irritable siblings as they take their weapons to one another’s heads and grumble in unknown tongues. Mimosa also watches, although the vixen blatantly does not smile. Going as far as taking an intentional step to put more distance between the pair in unease.[break][break]

If you ever want any camping spot recommendations, I know a few that’s worth checking out. Stumbled on some nice scenic places back then.” He offers genuinely, his fingertip taking to the dusty ground and absentmindedly beginning to scratch lines in the dry powder. [break][break]

It’s a bit of a trek if you take it by foot, but there’s a lake tucked away on the mountain range west of Verdantuff.” Blue eyes fall downcast, lazily watching as he traces the shape of a mountainside…

[attr="class","angelotag"]@bonfire

[attr="class","angelonotes"]

notes.

[break][break]

x autumnal bingo: ground-type

[attr="class","angelopokes"]

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #95a2b5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #95a2b5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #95a2b5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelow] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #95a2b5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelopokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 22:24:42 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 That sounds lovely, Eris. I’d love to watch you work and star gaze,” it’s not a field of science she’s familiar with, but with everything going on in this crazy world, she finds herself looking at the stars more often, searching for answers.

After a moment of thought, she smiles down at Eris, “You know maybe you can help me with my porygon. F.E.M.A. needs some upgrades,” she admits with a soft laugh before the Vaporeon rushes over to investigate the pile. It’s not the only pokemon, Eva’s Shiny Rattata is currently stuffing its cheek pouches full of Apricorns, “Hey! Leave some for the others,” she scolds, shooing the pokemon away from the pile and letting the Vaporeon have its space.

approaches, whether it’s to catch the vaporeon or join them it doesn’t matter. Eva greets her and again with a small smile. She recognizes the ranger from the tournament.

“Have you had dinner yet, Eris?” she asks the child, assumings he should eat something appropriate before indulging in s’mores.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,501 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 2:46:28 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

His eyes are drawn to ’s Teddiursa, watching the child-like pokemon lick its paws while looking up at the others. Cute. He’d pet it but he was sure it’d be incredibly sticky. He gave a look down at her other pokemon, a cute Growlithe who he thought he’d seen devour a bunch of hotdogs. Naught little guy. His attention moved back to his companion who he could now, tentatively call, a friendly acquaintance considering their trip up Mt. Chimney. “You’re no bother.” He hadn’t really been paying attention to his surroundings anyway, aside from the quick tussle with and her runt Luxray. He let out a soft huff of a laugh as she got excited over his small gift. It wasn’t even his. “It’s-” he began looking over to before he realized the damn thing was moving. [break][break]

“It’s Malus?!” he blurted out as the little Applin squeaked up at Luka before turning to look over to its trainer. “Uh…w-what strings?” he asked looking back at her more embarrassed his pokemon had escaped his notice than whatever she meant. Something tingled in the back of his memory. There was something about Applin and Galar… “You called out to a few of us, I think? It’s pretty loud so…” he trailed off nodding over at who he thought he heard Luka had greeted earlier, but again, hadn’t been paying too much attention in the end. [break][break]

Its then that he realized he’d been speaking to someone else as well. The little appearance of a Delibird as his feet and the confused remark drew his attention back to Locke. “Sorry I-…” he swallowed, not bothering to elaborate. “I meant Luka but ah…” he trailed off once “It seems you already know each other.” By now he has seated himself in an effort to pet Luka’s fire type, only to look up at another newcomer. This time a child. Bleu eyes dart to the courier next to him and he made a mental note as he memorized the name Mika had used. “Hell-OH?” he blinked as the child chose him for a seat, unsure how to feel but unwilling to push the kid away. His strength could sometimes get away from him, and he didn’t want to cause an incident. They’re nice enough anyway. “I’m Paxton. We’re not friends. Not yet anyway.” He stated bluntly before he could really bring that down a notch. He felt a bit of pink tinge the tips of his ears but easily ignored the feeling. “Who’re you?”

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 10:36:52 GMT
boruta maher Avatar

bo’s bright stare returned to , taken aback by the aggressive look on her face, and her response. ”huh?” his tone sounded about as off-guard as she’d been when he’d run straight into her. his brow furrowed. ”…”

”compensation?”

it was then that appeared, looking to have mysteriously wandered off from the rest. he might’ve noted the look on her face, had he not been within punching distance of the person in front of him, and so concerned about nacho.

”thanks stormy!” he called after her.

his attention turned back to skyler, clearly bewildered and at her mercy.

meanwhile, nacho was quite rude, trying hard to push 's pokemon and others out of the way to get to the pile. he seemed unbothered by those surrounding, paying attention only to the berries.
@bonfire / open for interactions

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 15:22:52 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]A TURNING OF THE SEASONS...

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SOCIAL
MEGATHREAD
EGG HATCHING
BINGO PROMPTS
BONUS PROMPTS

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277808764445261825/907586787612979210/Campfire_Sound_Effect.mp3[/player]
[break]
You can smell the change on the brisk autumn's air! Or is that maybe the campfire smoke?
[break][break]

FORETREE CAMPGROUNDS

Many are able to enjoy their outing in relative seclusion without the Scoutmaster riding their case, but as the night wears on, he must enforce a light curfew. "Alright campers, it's starting to get late—so don't wander too far away from the grounds." Any of the locals would've heard the superstitions and rumors about children disappearing when they wandered too close to the forest's edge at night, but many adults would know it was mostly bupkis. Or was it?[break][break]

"If you've any need for refreshment or the facilities, now is the time." Unattended facilities are shutdown during the midnight to AM hours, and wouldn't open until daybreak. After informing the campers, Scoutmaster Aster makes his final rounds.[break][break]

In the distance, you hear the piercing cry of a Lycanroc, dulled by distance. Yet you listen more keenly to the sounds of rustling leaves, and huddle closer to your fires and the light they cast.[break][break][break][break][break][break]

SURVIVAL SKILLS:

The SCOUTMASTER hopes to ensure all of his campers are prepared to survive in a harsh environment before he feels comfortable leaving you unsupervised in his campgrounds. He insists you demonstrate your survivor skills by completing the prompts as they are provided! Participation is not conditional on completing the prompts, but it is encouraged![break][break]

This is the final prompt for Bonfire Bonding.[break][break][break][break][break][break]

(#3) THIRSTY WORK!

You are tasked with keeping yourself HYDRATED and finding something suitable to drink. After this test, the Scoutmaster will be convinced that you can be trusted to survive unsupervised on his campgrounds. Just don't make him kick you out for something else![break][break]

You will need the ability DRIZZLE, HYDRATION or RAIN DISH, or the move LIFE DEW, WATER SPORT or WATER SPOUT to pass.[break][break]

ROUND #3's REWARD is a move learner that can teach any applicable WATER-TYPE move to a single pokemon. Can only be redeemed once per player.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 0:18:09 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
It is only incredibly awkward, and only on her end, for Stormy to rejoin right after having been so short with her earlier. But the woman smiles at her, and Stormy finds it in her to smile back.

But she is only here for the Vaporeon, to put herself to use in some way. Being idle, hanging out, doing nothing and pretending as if nothing had happened, that nothing was wrong- it felt wrong.

The last time she had let her guard down---

shouts his thanks, drawing her attention back over her shoulder briefly. It is long enough for her to catch sight of both and in her wide sweep of the camp grounds. Though she doesn't offer a formal wave, some sort of warmth stirs in her belly at seeing them.

"Uh.. hey-- Nacho, right? How about we not eat all of Eva's apricorn's and save some for the rest of the party. Let's... get you back.. to Bo... okay?"

She huffs and puffs midway as she has squatted down to pick up and physically carry the Pokemon back. Well, if Nacho didn't slip and slide out of her grip, that is.
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2021 1:47:26 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin nudges when refreshments are called for.

"Hey, this is your forte!"

Trusting that his partner would have a means to provide clean drinking water, Gavin sends out his Ludicolo. The top of its head serves as a perfect RAIN DISH to contain whatever they needed.

They'd already brought refreshments of their own, so this wasn't really necessary for survival, but if it would get the scoutmaster off their backs, Gavin was all for it. He was already looking forward to retiring to their tent.

Still, he does take a deliberate swig of the fresh water he'd packed in his cooler, as if to make a point.
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2021 20:54:58 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
[attr="class","skycaptain"]

's bewildered expression holds her attention for the time that it takes between one blink and the next. Restlessness crests over the walls of her ribcage, spilling into a foot that keeps tapping at the ground beneath her.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"Compensation," Skyler confirms, showing off the bottle held in her hands under the warm glow of nearby bonfires. It is ominously unlabelled, clearly something that you wouldn't be able to buy at a store - and probably three times as shitty and as likely to get you gloriously sloshed in this Universe or the next.

The kind of drink that tastes of headaches, mistakes and regret.

So, of course, Skyler takes a large swig of it, ignoring the inferno that crawls into her stomach. Fierce silver stares him down as she all but shoves the bottle in his direction, uncompromising. 

Your turn.

@open to interaction
bingo prompts: thread - cozy by fire, post - multiverse

[newclass=.skycaptain] [/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain b] color: #6592A0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain i] color: #6592A0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #6592A0;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 4:58:42 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Oh! Ah..." The unexpected hand doesn't bother her much— it's 's little nickname that has her flustered. She doesn't want her involvement in the killing game to be all that she's known for! "That's...y-you can just call me Luka, if you don't mind! It's nice to meet you, um....outside the game."[break][break]

She laughs, a little awkwardly, and turns her attention back to . He's not Galarian, so perhaps he doesn't know...[break][break]

"In Galar, it's a tradition to present an Applin to your sweetheart. They say that if they accept, you'll be together forever!" She giggles and pats the dragon's little apple shell. "That's pretty romantic, don't you think?"[break][break]

Of course, she's not foolish enough to consider this a spontaneous confession. Luka just smiles and perks up at the call for refreshments. Her Togepi is released and toddles forwards, sprinkling a little life dew into the mix with a happy gurgle.

[break][break]
[break]Bingo prompt: feast

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 20:08:28 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

bonfire bonding

It's Marshmallow time.

Doug rose to his feet and patted the leaves that had piled off his bum, stretching his hands over his head with a drawn out grunt.

"Aaawwrightie. Let's go find some water, why don't we?" He muttered to himself, scratching his ass before he began to walk away from the fire. "Keep the fire warm, Manda- I'll be back in a jiffy."

Adjusting his hat, the youth wandered off into the trees, humming.

Bingo Prompt: "Leaf Pile"
TAG: @