2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
MANTINE SURFING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 20:40:07 GMT
mint frost Avatar

The first attempt had not gone well. Mint had...fallen off. but that's ok! These things took time, according to the instructor. He was here to kill time anyway, why not try to perfect it. The Mantine under him seemed eager to go for another round.

"Ok...this time MAGIKARP SPLASH."

4dNYs9q|

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 21:10:29 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
49 for @surfing
Locke hadn't even fully reboarded the rowdy Mantine when Manta-Manta surged forward again. The courier's shouts of protest were quickly lost beneath the roaring swells, as the manta ray seemed hell-bent on riding only the dopest of waves with the sickest of tricks.

Or his trainer would die trying.

YVUUWWj6
- Attempting another MAGIKARP SPLASH
- Total points: 0
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 21:20:17 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar

Caleb was, in fact, a very experienced rider of aquatic Pokémon, having grown up since he was 10 years old with his Lapras, Lyra. Therefore, when he stepped deftly onto the Mantine's back, he decided he wasn't going to settle for a boring opening move. He was going to go for a LANTURN 360 to get things started, and hopefully impress the crowd of excited onlookers with his immediate prowess at Pokémon surfing. After that, who knows, perhaps a more advanced trick would be in order.

"Let's go!" He commanded the Mantine, and the Pokémon took off into the sea. Caleb steadied himself, and felt the familiar rush of enjoyment as the salty sea breeze whipped his hair back. He loved being out on open water, the sound of roaring waves all around him.

Time to make their move!

xAUObguW

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 22:49:34 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

After yesterday’s incredibly successful surfing session, Lia is more than ready to get on a Mantine again. There’s a bright smile on her face when standing on the pokémon’s back, and as she tightens her ponytail, her gaze is fixed on the waves.
[break][break]
”Alright! Let’s try something a little bit harder today, okay?” She tells the Mantine, urging it forward towards one of the oncoming waves. When they reach the top of it, the pokémon jumps up, and it’s then that Lia commands it to spin in an attempt to perform a STARMIE 720.

[break][break]
9hjabr4b
[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Trying a STARMIE 720 🌟[break]
TOTAL SCORE: 1000 POINTS

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.awt6] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,448 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 0:24:52 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar

Shalin was quickly adapting to a Mantine's harness. While she was used to sitting on her mount Pokémon rather than standing, this was fun in its own right! In a controlled environment, that is...and she was rarely in such a controlled environment. This would be the perfect time to try some daring new tricks. Today, she would be attempting the next trick up the difficulty chart: the Lanturn 360.

The girl made sure her feet were secured before sending her Mantine out to shore. She waited for the generator to produce a tall wave to run up, as she could need a lot of height to pull this one off. Once they had left the waves and the Mantine was flying, she leaned hard one direction to coax a left roll out of the water-type. With a loud grunt, she leaned the other direction to signal a right roll. She was already dizzy from uneven blood circulation, a buzzing sensation overcoming her right arm! At the peak of their leap, she yanked back on the Mantine's reins, hoping she had enough room to complete the flip before crashing back to the surface...

tzYtrpYG
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 0:53:26 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]okay... after her failure to do her trick successfully yesterday, she's determined to at least do something today.

maybe it'd be easier to start off small? set her eyes on an easier trick...

she's more at ease on the back of the mantine now, at least. falling off only once is a win in her book.

and as they head out deeper into the ocean, she tries a move of medium difficulty.

a little prayer is said for good luck as she leads the mantine into their trick of the day.

F25m781y
attempting primarina twist

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

He/Him/His
June 12th
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Lighthouse Keeper
Grunt
Shut up and be happy
it's all in your head
5'10" / 177.8cm height
5'10" / 177.8cm height
You will find no hidden agendas in the sea's desire to swallow you whole
awards
214 posts
part of
TAG WITH @klaus
klaus anchoret
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 1:07:18 GMT
klaus anchoret Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Klaus fully expects to wipe out on the trick, but nothing ventured meant nothing gained. Plus, it was excellent practice, even if he ended up with half-a-lung full of seawater for his efforts.
[break][break]
With that in mind, Klaus and his Mantine go for a Magikarp Splash!
[break][break]
OpaALgUg

[break][break]

+ Score: 0

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#73A6A9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Felicitate

Cheri, Cherry
She/Her
June 13
Cinnabar Island
Pansexual
Ranger / Performer
Ranger
0 height
0 height
onward and upward
awards
10 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherise
Cherise Winford
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 1:45:52 GMT
Cherise Winford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cherri"]
Luck couldn't be any worse to her honestly. Her last attempt had been dreadful. She slipped, nearly drowned, and... lost her bikini top? Worst luck ever, it was only out of sheer stubbornness that she hadn't let it ruin her previous day, and had searched for the garment with Aylette until it had turned up on the foamy shores. Thank god for her Pidgeot's keen eye. Today, refusing to be bested by the beast that is mantine surfing, she would attempt the same trick - just to prove to herself it wasn't impossible. The mantine was nervous, because it didn't want a drowned woman on it's conscious, the lifeguard was probably eyeing her suspiciously because why the heck would she return? Could she even swim? Primarina Twist! And with that, the duo was off, headed straight up the next wave.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.cherri]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d285be;[/newclass]

[newclass=.cherri b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

s7I9lnON
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 2:50:48 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Water filled her lungs as her Primarina Twist became a Primarina FLOP.
[break][break]
It took an extra second for her head to eventually bob back up from the water, and another for her coughing fit to get all the water out of her throat.
[break][break]
"holy fuck this sucks," She breathed.
[break][break]
But she wasn't about to become pissy child who quits after one fail. So, hopping back onto her mantine, the woman went back into the water and gave the PRIMARINE TWIST another shot.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-mantine"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

566P4eCu
[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 2:52:49 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh's first trick yesterday had gone well, but the Mantine Surfing area had gotten so busy that he had to reserve a time slot! His was so late in the day, rather close to the time the wave machines got turned off! When his number was called, the sun was low enough that he had to face the opposite direction he had attempted his previous trick. This one was a little more difficult, but he felt he could handle it.

What he would be attempting would be the Lanturn 360, and he needed the biggest wave the generators produced to do it. The front flip at the end looked like it was the most fun part, and his experience riding agile flying Pokémon would make the rolls easy! The Pokémon and guest rider took off from the dock when they saw a big wave coming, asking the Mantine to really pour on the speed so they could race up the wave together. Once they were airborne, he leaned into a left roll; this was the easy part, His arms shook as he tried to overpower his own momentum and force the Pokémon into a right roll. The front flip on the way down would be a mere victory lap for him if he could make it that far...

iv3q00NF
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 2:57:57 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]This time! This time for sure! She's gonna get it right this time, she can feel it in her bones!
[break][break]
Shaking her nerves out, she goes right back into the ocean.
[break][break]
[break]
- PRIMARINA TWIST THREE TIMES THE CHARM[break]
rtkSeukT[break][break]
- Please eris im begging you
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]Mantine surfing!!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 3:03:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"]after two in a row, matias decides to play it safe this time only because he has a bad feeling about failing which is very unlike him.

"slow and steady, bud."

mantine chirps, blowing bubbles as they perform their third trick: PRIMARINA TWIST.
9qbLmNEI
+ 4250 POINTS + 1000
+ 5250 POINTS TOTAL

i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 3:14:10 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Today was definitely the day he’d get a Magikarp Splash. He could feel it in his bones, and the fact that his legs were not made out of jelly. Callan rode the Mantine like a champ. A champ that could splash in mid air without dropping into the heartless waves like a brick.

lkdtBucZ
close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 3:15:52 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt4"]
[attr="class","main"]

Alright boys and girls! Third time was the charm, right!? Today was the third day Noah was trying to make himself into something of a surfer himself but god damn had it not turned out well at all. Maybe it was time to give up and go build sandcastles instead? OH HELL NO! Never give up![break][break]

Once again taking upon the seas with his now loyal Mantine that wasn't even his own but at this point they were partners in creme and they were about to steal the whole show for sure... Or not, only the next few seconds would be able to tell. Mentally high fiving the Mantine they would both take to the skies from the wave! Doing flips here and there, the world spinning but at least Noah's heart didn't feel like it was leaving his body. He wasn't as confident as the day before but he would still do his best! Time for the great PRIMARINA TWIST[break][break]

[break][break]
MxMQheky

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt4] --accent: #9d1a3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 3:16:55 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]imagine failing so badly that last round.

disappointed in himself, theo surfaces atop his mantine and spits out salty water before steeling himself for another attempt.

"we keep going."

never give up.

MAGIKARP SPLASH!
MjOgwVed

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]