part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
MANTINE SURFING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 5:54:47 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]When Adrian recovers from his latest wipeout, he mashes a balled fist against his leg, though whether this ritual is simply an act of self-deprication or something to help settle his nerves is unknown. In either event, his frustration is evident.[break][break]

Maybe he didn't have a knack for this after all. He'd idle for some time, waiting for a proper wave or perhaps considering calling it quits when his Mantine pipes up in concern. Yeah, alright.[break][break]

They head for the next wave determined to succeed.[break][break]

OVER-THE-GYARADOS
[break]

iCuwFUjg

[attr="class","adrianwttag"]MANTINE SURFING (5000)

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 5:57:46 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Observing everyone else that may or may not have landed the trick, Derek readies himself for another go. Jonesy sits along the beach, waving and cheering with the rest of the crowd. When it's his turn, the gym leader doesn't hesitate to set out. With one goal in mind, it's easy to overthink things. To try and compensate too much. He can't shake the nervousness out of his bones, but Derek can start to be more comfortable with it. With failure.

As he sets out and approaches his wave, him and the Mantine feed themselves right into it, launching up over the thing and attempting to land his first OVER-THE-GYARADOS!

wRqQODdW

- Derek attempts the OVER-THE-GYARADOS!
ATTEMPT #7
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 6:03:49 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the last one doesn't count since he was just warming up. you can't call exercises actual attempts since they're really just that.

this time, he's serious. he never fails on anything, and every "fail" he got was just him messing around or simply testing the waters. he still hasn't synergizes with his mantine, and only then will it actually count.

he goes into the water on the mantine, ready for a go.

U7KLReYu
magikarp splash

@tags
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 6:08:38 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Barnaby was this close to smuggling in his own super-trained MANTINE or some shit to help him pull off this damn move. The tented ones had to be defective or something for him to fail this many times in a row.

Sigh.

MAGIKARP SPLASH. Again.

vcEZHh2U
attempting MAGIKARP SPLASH
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 6:14:39 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
he doesn't actually go outside much, contrary to his build. he felt like he was going to be humiliated by the first try, but given that he was pushed into this and agreed, he can't fault anyone but himself for trying.

he gets on the mantine. it feels different from any other flying-type he had ridden on, and to think he has to balance himself on top of it without any traction already has him thinking he won't be able to do it.

still, there was no choice but to try the hardest trick, and that he does.

Oyg5TFu9
magikarp splash

@tags

close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
you got me dancing in the dark, hit the lights with a blackout
awards
250 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 6:23:14 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar

Gaspacho the rental Mantine and he had built up quite a rapport over the last couple of days. Today, Cade had brought him a nice tasty treat: brine shrimp packed into small cubes. He spent about ten minutes or so feeding these to the manta.

Afterwards, however, the two set out to find another wave and try that damned trick move again...

attempts the MAGIKARP SPLASH!

uXCnqDWe

POINT TOTAL: 1750 PTS
CROWNS: 1

MANTINE SURFING + 🏄

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 6:31:02 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
By now Skyler's pretty sure there's some sort of Hoenn-wide conspiracy against her. Either that, or she really sucks at Mantine Surfing - which is ironic, given that she spends most of her days out on the ocean.

She'd been training with her own Mantine while off work, and Arceus be damned if she couldn't at least get this one right.

Expression set into grim determination, Skyler launches herself at the looming wave.

hSrXWumM

primarina twist
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,606 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 6:34:44 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it shouldn't really be a question on how many times kyle is willing to do it, but how many times does he need to try in order to perfect the move.

he gets on the mantine again after the last try. another magikarp splash shouldn't be too hard given that a lot of people have already done it. he's not special, but it shouldn't be a too difficult of a trick if there's more than three people that have already achieved such feat.

with another try, he attempts the trick.

aCXi_n|w
magikarp splash

@tags
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 6:53:47 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
x
-
Sometimes it feels as if Gavin's luck is cursed. As if there's some inevitable thorn in the side of his ability to perform a given task.

Maybe it's just superstition.

He gives the Mantine a hearty slap on the fin to get it going; perhaps if he fired up the creature before their attempt, it would be more inclined to help him pull off the daunting MAGIKARP SPLASH.

GGCu6bYx
ALL I HAD TO DO WAS INSULT MYSELF APPARENTLY
5000 PTS
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 7:14:00 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

[attr="class","annalluck"]

[attr="class","annalpostbody"]shit. so close.
[break][break]
"we can do this!" annalise grits her teeth with determination as mantine brings her up the wave again for another shot at the magikarp splash trick.
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + total 1000pts[break]
attempting magikarp splash

[attr="class","annalaccent"]

[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]

@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]

[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[break][break]
jOAZsNxX

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
pull me baby, i'm your trigger
awards
322 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 7:41:03 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calliesimp"]
now this she could get behind.

[break][break] it still had to do with water - which she didn't love - but she did love the beach, and the feeling of the breeze in her hair. those were the few reprieves they still had in kanto, enjoying a summer afternoon on a local beach and crashing on the waves. and maybe sharing a piece of watermelon with @sole and .

[break][break] she readies her mantine ride below her and attempts a MAGIKARP SPLASH.

[break][break] go hell or go home, right?

[attr="class","notes"]cM6oHabB

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

sorry shiv uwu - i tagged the wrong person LMFAO

original roll

[newclass=".calliesimp"] --accent:#708CD4; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calliesimp"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calliesimp blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .calliesimp blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .calliesimp blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calliesimp .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calliesimp .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 7:43:05 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Yesterday, for the first time since Splashfest had started, he'd actually landed a trick.

About fucking time.

You're doing great, Nereid.” He praises his Mantine, smoothing her back in the encouragement the way she likes while they wait for the next wave. “Let's keep up the momentum while we're having some luck, huh? Give Starmie 720 another go.

Ah, optimistic fool.

qC9imoMc

attempt #6
( 29/07/2022 )

( 1000 points )
( primarina twist )
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 7:44:17 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidanwt"]
[attr="class","aidanwtw"]

After The Dunking 2: electric boga-loo the reckoning was well done and over with and he was fully wet from head to toe he would move his ass to Mantine Surfing once again really to show the world how serious he was about this, huge emphasis on serious. [break][break]

As one of the handlers passes the reigns to one of the Mantines to Aidan he would nod as a thank you and move on the next stages of getting to the water and swimming deep enough where the waves would be perfect, he was sure that was mostly the Mantine's training because he had no idea how the fuck the sea worked at that point. Taking to a wave the pair would hit the sky like a place, doing flips, the world spinning around them. Once again attempting the infamous MAGIKARP SPLASH.[break][break]

MoOmKhFd

[attr="class","aidanwttag"]
AIDAN FAILS!

[attr="class","aidanwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.aidanwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt b] color: #304c50; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #304c50!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #304c50; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #304c50!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #304c50; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #304c50; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 8:08:34 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

MANTINE SURFING

SPLASHFEST

FERNANDO’S RENTAL IS SWAPPED out for another. he doesn’t blame the mantine for his failure. quite the opposite, in fact. however, pushing a pokemon to repeat the same move for so long is bound to wear at its endurance.

to spare it another attempt, and to grant it a well earned rest, he returns it on the caveat he’ll get a fresh one.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
KpdcVbcr

MAGIKARP SPLASH
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 8:15:23 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","razzsummer"]
[attr="class","razzsummer1"]
[attr="class","razzsummerimg"]

[attr="class","razzsummertop"]
SPLASHFEST
[attr="class","razzsummermid"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid2"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid3"]

Another fail but its fine, eventually they'll get it. If nothing else he was determined to land this now after so long, they only needed once and he believes the three of them would finally feel complete.

[break][break]
3C8hgY5E [break][break]

[break]
~Attempts a MAGIKARP SPLASH~~[break]
Total: 2750

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.razzsummer]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummer1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzsummermid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 b"]color:#4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummertop]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea;border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerpoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#4aaaea; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing