snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
CLAMPERL DIVING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 4:00:50 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she's back!

illeana dives down to the ocean's floor. she glances toward the passing fish but otherwise focuses solely on the sand.

shoving a hand into the sand, she manages to find an item hidden between rocks. she only looks at it once she has resurfaced.

UXjhfPXN
7.23 - 56 ; blue shard
7.24 - 6 ; pokeball
7.25 - 82 ; devolution stone
7.26 - 84 ; devolution stone
7.31 - 68 ; incense
8.2 - 48 ; ability capsule
8.7 - 12 ; pokeball
8.8 - 26 ; level tutor
8.24 - 91 ; big pearl
8.25 - 33 ; tm/tr
8.27 - 40 ; move tutor
8.30 - 90 ; z-crystal

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 4:02:42 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2top"]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

ollie wonders how many pokeballs he could carry in his arms before there would be too many. there was probably a pokeball graveyard somewhere by this point!

[break][break] in his adventures, he finds a small cave that is secluded away. investigating it, he heads towards the sparkling glimmer in the distance.

[attr="class","ooc"] njrM9BDd

[newclass=".oliver2"]--accent:#FFB546; } .oliver2 { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .oliver2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'} .oliver2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; font:10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; } .oliver2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .oliver2 img { filter:grayscale(10%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2 .ooc img] background:transparent; float:none; border:none; box-shadow:none; padding:0px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 4:04:44 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Not to Josh's surprise, the docks at the Mantine Surfing contest were packed with competitors trying their best to maximize their scores going into the final day. That left him with a lot less people to compete for a dwindling stack of treasure at Slateport Barrier Reef's secluded underwater cave, the only viable diving option left! He firmly held Resheph's reins as the two descended through the cold waters, grabbing the first object of interest he sighted...

BSpXXWDZ
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
684 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 4:05:57 GMT
nina larson Avatar
maybe she was in the right spot now. after the clamperl, finding another big pearl to trade in for some money was exciting. it was looking like she was going shopping soon. it had been a while since her last trip to upper slateport.

happy with all of her finds, she began swimming back to shore. as she did so, she continued to find things on her way.
tBOd6wmR

+ z-crystal
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,448 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 4:08:08 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Avoiding the crowd of surfers trying to inflate their scores before the final day of the competition was the greatest feeling Shalin had during all of Splashfest. That meant far less people in her way when Levy carried her down to the seafloor cave in the center of Slateport Barrier Reef, where the only small treasure pile remained. She couldn't be picky, either; by the day after tomorrow, it would probably be all gone.

KK9Tig6z
close tab

played by

mad

iseult
she/her
august 27
laverre city
demisexual
league intern / student
civilian
25 height
25 height
we survive only by our nature
awards
172 posts
part of
TAG WITH @iseult
iseult babineaux
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 4:16:08 GMT
iseult babineaux Avatar
oh, what a surprise. another pokeball. the time was ticking down. she had begun to accept that she may not find anything particularly interesting. still, she kept searching until the end.

further from the shore she went. as she searched the ocean floor, she attempted to also keep an eye on the distant depths, alert for the sharpedo she had run into earlier.

adwc6dux

+ ability capsule
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,320 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 4:46:47 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Oh, shit. The ocean wasn't closed yet. Hurry, hurry, hurry, one more dove for the road! This'd jist be a quick dip, right in and right out, honest![break][break]

SHGRHiwm

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 6:28:06 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","razzsummer"]
[attr="class","razzsummer1"]
[attr="class","razzsummerimg"]

[attr="class","razzsummertop"]
SPLASHFEST
[attr="class","razzsummermid"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid2"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid3"]

Whatever object Celeste wanted to show off seemed far off as it looks like timewise they would be able to find one more thing. Though he is happy his pokemon had a fun time with it all if nothing else.

[break][break]
N3sU0_7| [break]8/30[break]

[break][break]

[break]+ 2 BLUE SHARD
[break]+ 3 DEVOLUTION STONE
[break]+ 1 BIG PEARL (150 PD)
[break]+ 2 FORM CHANGE
[break]+ 8 POKEBALL
[break]+ 3 ABILITY CAPSULE
[break]+ 1 MEGA SHARD
[break]+ 3 CLAMPERL (100 PD)
[break]+ 1 GACHAPON TICKET
[break]+ 1 TM/TR
[break]+ 1 LEVEL TUTOR
[break]+ 1 EGG TUTOR
[break]+ 2 Z CRYSTAL
[break]+ 1 INCENSE
[break]+ 1 SALAC BERRY

[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.razzsummer]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummer1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzsummermid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 b"]color:#4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummertop]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea;border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerpoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#4aaaea; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 6:30:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"]well, this is his last chance to maybe salvage one more crown from this. will he find it?

he shoves the BLUE SHARD aside only to grip something out of the sand.

gorilla grip.
HYbeUMNP
+ POKEBALL 8/31

i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,030 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 6:45:08 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
two gyarados circle one one in the waves ahead of him, a stark crimson, and a soft blue. he smiles at their playfulness, but the glint of light in the sand below catches his eyes.
[break][break]
now, who left this...?

[attr="class","notes"]@name

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]71qeGHi8
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 6:55:07 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Dawn of the final day.

She dived beneath the waves, knowing full well that it would be the last chance to procure trash or treasure from the seas.

And so she grabbed the first thing available, and breached the surface to look at it.

Nh8UdjkC

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 7:16:44 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]this is theo's last chance to actually get a crown from this event because he's yet to find one. he just wants to hit double digits so if the gods of hoenn could bless him just this once that would be great.

swell.

lovely.
NAadlMMm
+ MEGA STONE + CROWN 8/31

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,766 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 7:33:10 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling
TO THE MUSIC AND THE ATMOSPHERE

It's the last day, so she nudges Reiner this time, inviting him to follow along into the sparkling ocean.

MQNHhH6P

Stash!!!
4x TM/TR
1x Move Tutor
5x Pokeball
3x Mega shard
3x Ability capsule
4x Forme change
3x Incense
1x Big Pearl (Redeemed)
2x Blue shard
1X CROWN!!
1x Salac
1x Z-crystal
1x Gachapon ticket (Redeemed)
1x Level tutor
2x Egg tutor

[attr="class","lyrics"]I'LL FACE THE SUN AGAIN AS SOON AS THIS DREARY NIGHT ENDS
[attr="class","notes"]Clamperl diving!!

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[newclass=.lyrics]font:8px calibri;color:#aa88bb;text-align:center;margin-bottom:-20px;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;height:0px;text-align:center;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes a]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyrics:hover .notes]height:15px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 7:42:31 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
He and reconvene with the Eon duo beneath the waves, swimming towards the pair who'd spent the better part of the afternoon enjoying one another's company.

Much like himself and the postman, really.

While Locke gravitates towards Latias, Angelo and Latios are pulled together like connected on a wire reeling them in.

With an outstretched hand, Latios leans in to bump his forehead against Angelo's palm, blinking at him with a light of peace shimmering within ruby eyes...

Looks like he'd had a nice time. Angelo smiles.

It's then that the Eon brother holds up a trinket in his claw, found while he and Latias had ventured off on their own.

One last souvenir.

WzcJUUf4

attempt #i lost count
( 31/08/2022 )

( won a POKEBALL )
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,876 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 8:27:07 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
x
-
CLAMPERL DIVING
It's the last day of the event. He's gonna cheat. Not in the sense that he's going to rob someone, although he definitely thought about that more than once when seeing excited divers parading their damn crowns on the beach, but in the sense that he's calling in the big guns.

Lugia can just get them out of here real quick if he doesn't find a crown, and if he does, it's his only one, so he can claim it under another identity or something. That's his excuse. That, and he's pretty sure the corrupted legend is getting FOMO from all the diving that's going on without her.

It's so dark down here, they won't know what they're seeing.

He prays that he sees a crown. Please?

kfwX3SK|

DIVING HAUL
23.07 POKEBALL (16)
24.07 INCENSE (70)
25.07 MEGA SHARD (97)
27.07 Z-CRYSTAL (90)
28.07 TM/TR (32)
29.07 GACHA TICKET (61)
31.07 FORME CHANGE (71)
01.08 EGG TUTOR (44)
03.08 LEVEL TUTOR (30)