Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
CLAMPERL DIVING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 3:44:38 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

“I swear, I think you and Dunamus were cut from the same cloth. Or from the same batch of eggs.”

She rolled her eyes at her Swampert, who had long since given up on swimming in the surf and was just flopped down on one of the nearby rocks as she took her daily dive for treasure.

What would she find this time, under the salty surf?

XZTo_OEu

1 regular gachapon ticket; 23 August dive

@tag

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,114 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 4:06:15 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh was very glad he had completed the surfing courses completely; there was a line at the docks, and it was getting longer. Thankfully, he was not headed in that direction. He was headed to the bottom of the sea, the end of Splashfest cuing a mad rush to the barrier reef. The treasures there were growing low in number. He would have to settle for anything he could get, and he wasn't going to circle the reef for long, what with how little daylight there was left!

FAb7_Ss1

Received "Clamperl" x 1!
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 4:09:40 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Be careful what you wish for . . . or you may just find another pokeball. Like Eva.

[break][break]

Alright, time to manifest something else. She thinks long and hard, even shutting her eyes to let Torpedo guide her through the depths. She envisions a crowns – shiny and sparkling in the dull light, half buried beneath sand.
[break][break]

Does she find it?!

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

4n4zrtIh

[break][break]

Treasures: 7/30 Blue Shard[break]
7/31 Gacha ticket[break]
8/3 Mega shard[break]
8/6 Crown[break]
8/16 Pokeball[break]
8/17 Pokeball[break]
8/19 Pokeball[break]
8/20 Forme change[break]
8/21 Pokeball[break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 4:55:18 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]You know what wasn't fun? Almost getting blown up by a Voltorb from another dimension. Screw the main stage. Isaac needed to decompress. What better way to do so than in a sea full of treasure?[break][break]

abfGhC2Y

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 4:59:02 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
She'd never seen so many Tentacool in one place before. Elisabeth let herself be transfixed by a moment by the sway of their tentacles in the currents, fascinated by their strange movement, before shaking her head and focusing once more on what was buried beneath the seafloor.

fFxbXBCt

GOT A POKEBALL!

[break]
[break]
[break]
✿ Clamperl Diving! ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 5:00:26 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

he thinks back to a conversation he had with many months ago, where they discussed the power of evolution and de-evolution. he wondered what her thoughts on de-evo stones were. was it cruel? what was the power behind them?

[break][break] he wondered if there was a way to forcibly trigger it in an opponent.

[break][break] a cursed thought, perhaps, as he takes the de-evo stone into his pocket and swims along the shore.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
bRrHeymR

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 5:07:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"]look at that! another BLUE SHARD to add to his collection. he doesn't know it yet but these will become very valuable once he surfaces. until then, he tosses it in with the rest before carrying on.[break][break]

bubbles float and disperse as he swims on.
_joa5_0r
+ SALAC BERRY 8/23

i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 5:17:20 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Yet another Pokeball was pulled from the waters below. It would've been frustrating, had he not pulled a Mega Shard prior to that. So he was still go with the flow.

tqa5zlFz

tags: @tag
notes: Pokeball Get!

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 5:20:22 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Another dive would bring Derek and his Sobble deep into the waters off Slateport beach, the two of them hoping to finally find a crown.

Well, they found something alright.

KWtL2Tgk

Derek found a LEVEL TUTOR!
ATTEMPT #32
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
489 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 5:29:23 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

it's another pokeball, wonderful. [break][break]

she doesn't really.. care too much about them, though maybe she's getting a little frustrated at how often they've turned up. and so with a sigh into her mask, she gently pats the top of her greninja's head. he doesn't seem all too happy with the results, but.. it couldn't be helped. they still have some time, so they may as well try to find more treasures. back down they go.

[break][break]
vhQFhhGA

[break]
+9 pokeball[break]
+1 devolution[break]
+1 z-crystal[break]
+1 gachapon[break]
+1 blue shard[break]
+1 ability capsule[break]
+1 salac berry[break]
+2 mega shard[break]
+2 form change[break]
+1 incense[break]
+1 egg tutor[break]
+1 tm/tr[break]
+1 lvl tutor

@tag

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 5:29:56 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2top"]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

the z-crystal gleams at the seafloor and ollie's quick to retrieve. he grins at his lanturn who's accompanying him, bumping the pokemon's forehead with a fist.

[break][break] "let's go!" he says, oxygen bubbling out of his breathing device.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] F8FJvp4P [break][break]

GACHAPON TICKET

[newclass=".oliver2"]--accent:#FFB546; } .oliver2 { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .oliver2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'} .oliver2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; font:10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; } .oliver2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .oliver2 img { filter:grayscale(10%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2 .ooc img] background:transparent; float:none; border:none; box-shadow:none; padding:0px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 5:36:48 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Another Pokeball. Truthfully speaking, as simple as the rewards seemed to be, there was something within him that was thankful for the amount he'd found thus far.[break][break]

Pokeballs were a commodity, after all, and the less he had to spend on his own stocks, the better. With a soft, muffled hum to himself from beneath his mask, he slipped the capsule within his bag with the rest of its contents before turning his attention towards another spot nearby.[break][break]

oaHHh1bk
[break][break]

acquisition logs:[break]

• +1 ability capsule (7/23)
  • +1 pokeball (7/24)
  • +1 mega shard (7/25)
  • +1 clamperl (7/26, selling in shop)
  • +1 blue shard (7/27)
  • +1 ability capsule (7/28)
  • +1 pokeball (7/29)
  • +1 pokeball (7/30)
  • +1 devolution stone (7/31)
  • +1 pokeball (8/1)
  • +1 ability capsule (8/2)
  • +1 pokeball (8/3)
  • +1 mega shard (8/4)
  • +1 pokeball (8/5)
  • +1 egg tutor (8/6)
  • +1 ability capsule (8/7)
  • +1 pokeball (8/8)
  • +1 form change (8/9)
  • +1 devolution stone (8/10)
  • +1 pokeball (8/11)
  • +1 incense (8/12)
  • +1 pokeball (8/13)
  • +1 salac berry (8/14)
  • +1 level tutor (8/15)
  • +1 clamperl (8/16, selling in shop)
  • +1 pokeball (8/17)
  • +1 blue shard (8/18)
  • +1 pokeball (8/19)
  • +1 gachapon ticket (8/20)
  • +1 pokeball (8/21)
  • +1 mega shard (8/22)
  • +1 item

@tag[break]
+1 mega shard

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 5:40:24 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]a very nice find indeed with the BLUE SHARD. like a trained diver, theo floats over to pick it up, fins slapping behind him. it feels smooth in his hand, cut from something beyond his understanding as of now.

he continues on.
F_2bVdIM
+ GACHAPON TICKET 8/23

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 5:52:09 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel sinks beneath the waves, a human-sized titanic that needs to exert all of its will in-order to stay afloat.
[break][break]

at least he has a nice find.

[attr="class","notes"]scfJm5GH[break]blue shard

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 5:55:31 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Sinking into the water, Callan opens a packet of krill and distributes it across the sea floor. As the Clamperl open their shells to go for their daily treat, Callan spies an unopened item stuck between one of the bivalves, and takes it out, before returning to shore.

JNAK2wz3

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Open Sans]