6,586 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 13:54:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
last chance to dunk, and he's going to savor the last moments of it. he's not even going for the crown now, but simply the sheer joy of watching someone drop in the water.

xJOn2gCr

@tags
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 14:19:50 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartsummer"]
[attr="class","heartpicsummer"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistsummer"]

[attr="class","heartpkmnsummer"]

[attr="class","hearticonholdersummer"]
[attr="class","hearticonsummer"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxsummer"]
[attr="class","heartnotessummer"]

eMyn_7lP
[break]
dunks: 21
[break]
misses: 19
[break]
survived: 0

[attr="class","heartsidesummer"]

[attr="class","hearttagsummer"]

[attr="class","hearttextboxsummer"]

[attr="class","hearttextsummer"]
It was the last day.

[break][break]

The last chance for glory.

[break][break]

Hardly acknowledging the Champion currently in the seat, Locke carefully aimed the ball, and threw it one last time.

[break][break]

Ding

[break][break]

Splash

Nano

[newclass=.heartsummer]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#E1F5FA; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicsummer] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #E1F5FA, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/tkOWSvv.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonsummer] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/N4JOsyN.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistsummer] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnsummer] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#E1F5FA; border:solid 1px #0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxsummer] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer b] color:#0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidesummer] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxsummer] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #0AAAD2; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotessummer] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagsummer] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholdersummer] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #0AAAD2; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotessummer::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotessummer::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 14:52:13 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

One last throw, and hey look at that, her target is actually someone she has met before!
[break][break]
"Oh hey!" Lia greets with a smile, but that sure doesn't stop her from reaching for the ball.
[break][break]
"No hard feelings, yeah?"
[break][break]
And with that, she throws.

[break][break]
W0FrfNQa
[break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.awt6] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 15:09:47 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Derek comes to find it's Lia manning the dunk tank once more, prompting him to offer the pokeball to Jonesy. With no regard for the girl, the Sobble sent the ball towards their mark with a jet of water, showcasing it's skills as a sniper.

kUzbF8q0
ATTEMPT #40
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
October 18
Pyrite Town, Orre
bisexual
"Freelancer" (Rocket)
Elite
Single
102 height
102 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
460 posts
Ruby Garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rubygarcia
Ruby Garcia
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 16:37:05 GMT
Ruby Garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rubyw"]

Ruby gave a disapproving look as she reached the front of the line. With her pride on the line, it was time for her to make her last throw—her, not her Pokémon. She pulled her arm back, took careful aim at the target, and threw.

[break][break]
oRFI|VdC

[break]... That was, without a doubt, the worst throw she had ever seen in her life. And she'd been the one to do it. Time to slink into the shadows and pretend to not exist.

[attr="class","rubypokes"]

[newclass=.ruby] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby a] text-decoration: none; color: #7b6678; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7b6678; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby i] color: #7b6678; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubytag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubytag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubynotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7b6678; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubyw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.ruby span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubypokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7b6678; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubypokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 16:49:31 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

"wow! everyone's throwing really well today."[break][break]

maybe something's in the water.[break][break]

"but don't worry, ! i'll gift you a crown. but just know you owe me one!"[break][break]

with a smile, danny tosses the ball.

[attr="class","ooc"]hOU4SaSN[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-grimmsnarl"]

[newclass=".danny"]--accent:#ada3ab; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
553 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 19:03:09 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
This was it. One last shot. It was do or die time and Elaine was no way letting herself go down without dunking someone one last time.
bHuckiMK
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,448 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 19:48:55 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
everyone was missing their shots, but priam doesn't miss his! if they don't hit their target, it's because he doesn't want it to hit.

priam throws the ball at the target.

HFw5|aSF
@tags
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 20:17:57 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

One last dunk of the season— and for another new face, as far as he knew.[break][break]

In light of seeing his own Pokemon so eager to take part within the tail end of the festivities, however, he'd made his last rounds alongside the selfsame Electivire that landed himself a dunk of his own. The man walked alongside him to the front of the line, tossing one of the Pokeballs on display towards him with a smile upon his lips. He chuckled upon seeing him take a similar warmup routine.[break][break]

He watched as the beast wound up and chucked the ball one last time.[break][break]

uGD3QEhE

sploosh [break]
notes

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 0:09:04 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

He had already sent right back to Sparta with the last time he had thrown a ball at him, so for one last go of it, might as well see if he can get another. His last time on the platform had been knocked over by what looked like a Clefairy or something as soon as he'd climbed on, and this was his last chance to make it count.

_X|_0rbq

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 2:05:14 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Part of her would miss this strange little routine: attempting to ruin the day of an otherwise perfectly fine person.

Here's hoping you get my last dunk of Splashfest, .

hgzqiI0J

[break]
[break]
[break]
✿ Dunk Tank! ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 2:44:53 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

It had been fun, but it was almost time for the festivities to come to an end. One last shot at the dunk tank! Could Julia dethrone , or would her final throw be a flop?

[break][break]
48bIr_yB

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 2:50:37 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]
[attr="class","game"]SPLASHFEST: DUNK TANK

[attr="class","kikan"]
Xiura considered the target before her, taking a moment to focus before throwing the Pokeball.

TI8fo_Zk

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[newclass=.joker]width: 360px; height: 140px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .joker]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game]text-align:center; line-height: 9px; margin-top:10px;opacity:0;font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-delay: .3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game a]font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; font-style: italic; color: #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .game]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;transition-delay: .3s; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ninety]width:400px;height:180px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/2pTWjly.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kikan]width: 65px; height: 65px; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; transform: rotate(45deg); z-index: 2; margin-top: -27px; margin-bottom: -39px; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .kikan]filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); transition: 0.6s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 2:57:13 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

DUNK TANK

SPLASHFEST

“WE’RE CLOSING SOON,” fernando warns from a distance. rather than wait for them to get down, he lobs one last ball, finding it quicker to give them one last splash of summer.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
5nfjAUAX
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 3:03:23 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
the warning is bittersweet; the end of a summer of fun, as they descend into what was likely going to be a hellish autumn.

[break][break]
oh well. one last lob...

[attr="class","notes"]NBuhicnt

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP