he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,439 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 10:50:26 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo was determined as ever to get his throne back, and he was more than ready to dunk if he had to. There would be no mercy for anyone that got in his way, whether he knew them or not. Though his Pokemon weren't exactly telling him who was on it; they were afraid he might hold back if he did.
O_aP6gjU

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 12:01:19 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Okay, had survived his three dunk attempts in a row. It was time for him to fall.

Hope you’re ready for a dip!” Angelo calls with a grin towards the survivor before taking aim.

WDNHDyIC

dunk tank
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 12:31:20 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"Hey Angelo." Callan began, as his predecessor managed to knock Cian off the tank. He had never met the man, save for a brief moment as they stood nearby in Sootopolis. Callan grabbed a ball and held it in his hand, feeling the weight, before lobbing it at the target. "It's a great day to hit the water!"

3SQfL9BY

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 12:55:42 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

one crown is simply not enough. katherine's already after the next one, and naturally, that brings her back to the dunk tank. the ball is tossed in the air a few times, and each time, she catches it - preparing herself.
[break][break]
"why don't you join him, rockstar?"
[break][break]
she aims for the target.
[break][break]
xmQhBs3x

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-moon"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @taggoeshere

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 1px 31px 21px 1px; height:100px; width:100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 13:10:23 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
zero crowns aren't simply not enough. kyle's already after the first one, and naturally, that brings him back to the dunk tank. the ball is tossed in the air a few times, and each time, he catches it - preparing himself.

"why don't you join him, rockstar?"

he aims for the target.

NlRVOeCz

@tags
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 15:11:47 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

, had taken her Dunk-throne. Elinor was not about to let that slide. With a mischievous grin on her lips, did she stand there ready and willing to remove his illegally-good-looking-behind from her rightful seat!

She took careful aim, and then allowed the ball to fly with all the might she could muster, hopefully hitting the target spot on, and reclaiming what was rightfully hers.

Zes2f4gl

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 15:19:53 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

unfortunately for , jayden was not aware that he was going head-to-toe with a celebrity. he'd only listened to TERAVOLT's recent track because it had been on the radio when he had gone to the grocery store last week.

[break][break] it made it all that more ruthless, when he aimed his throw.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
3Umz|HQ2

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 16:38:37 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Oh, look, the hottie with a body happened to be back.[break][break]

He'd missed a couple of throws before, but was this about to become a two for two? Only time would tell as the man picked another baseball up, only meeting eyes with the person atop the seat long enough to give him a smile and a wave before lobbing the ball at the target.[break][break]

jp3HbgUk

@tag[break]
notes

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 17:27:48 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

well if it isn't the consequences of her own actions. [break][break]

so in other words, it's time to try and throw a pokeball again, in an attempt to dunk a man into the water. she's determined to stay up on there for three throws now. this became personal the moment she was dunked the first time and missed the last.

[break][break]
joJUTfRj

[break]
notes

[/quote]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 17:42:49 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Though a familiar face, Derek doesn't give any real indication of it and simply takes the ball to give a simple lob at the dunk button. Whether he succeeds or not doesn't matter, as his mind dwells on the second round of the swimsuit competition.

967RwZH9
DUNK TANK, ATTEMPT #6
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 17:44:07 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

When was he going to land that fabled ‘three in a row’?

After all, he knew his friend had managed with four successful defense attempts, so why not him?

Was there something wrong with him that caused every other (or every third, he wasn’t sure) attempt for whoever had it out for him to break his streak?

Who knows?

He picked up another baseball, wound up, took aim—

And let it rip!

BzYuPXWG

@tag
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 18:20:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jupiter"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

jupiter had missed the last throw pretty miserably, but this time they were determined to hit the target. they didn’t recognize this person in any way, which was probably for the best- if nothing else, they didn’t have to deal with the guilt of being the person to knock them down twice.[break][break]

wi9UWi9w

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bolt"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @tag

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".jupiter"]--accent:#4592d9;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 18:33:52 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
Another day, another dunk tank attempt. Zev didn't recognize the person sitting on it this time, but it didn't matter. He threw with as much precision as he could muster.

qIOboI6t

NOTES
+ Dunk Tank
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 19:00:11 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
36 for @jupiter
He's out of the tank just as soon as he's in, but he'd managed to hit the target once! With still-dripping clothes and renewed confidence Locke stepped up to reclaim his throne from the stranger inside.

DH3d21gK
dunks: 1
misses: 5
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,149 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 19:09:06 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

[attr="class","annalluck"]

[attr="class","annalpostbody"]she'd whiffed her throw last time, but not this time! [break][break]or, at least, she hopes not this time. stepping up to the line, annalise throws the ball at the target.
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + splashfest

[attr="class","annalaccent"]

[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]

@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]

[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[break][break]
Dwz7XS2s

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]