forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 3:02:26 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
"hello ."
[break][break]

it was only natural for a King like gabriel to reign once more, even at the cost of theo's seat.
[break][break]

"goodbye ."

[attr="class","notes"][break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
jfdBREcQ
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,459 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 3:14:06 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"hello, ."

all good things must come to an end. it's just a shame theo's time on the throne needs to be cut short this early.

"goodbye, ."

k4JSrLIp

@tags
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,102 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 3:22:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"]"hello, ."

all good things must come to an end. it's just a shame kyle's time on the throne needs to be cut short this early.

"goodbye, ."
vo7xYpIV

i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Labyrinth

she/her
June 6
Castelia city, unova
lesbian
Popstar
Grunt
i wanna be a silk flower, like i'm never gonna die
awards
67 posts
part of
TAG WITH @orchid
orchid bellerose
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 3:37:33 GMT
orchid bellerose Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","ORCHID"]
[attr="class","llppromised"]
[attr="class","llppromised1"]
[attr="class","llppromised2"]
[attr="class","llppromisedicon"]

[attr="class","llppromisedtitle"]need [break]it all

[attr="class","llppromisedtitle2"]primadonna life, the rise and fall

[attr="class","llppromisedblurb"]
okay, so maybe thinking of @jupiter wasn’t the best way to go about things. [break][break]
as per usual, orchid does not know the person in the dunk tank. nor does she particularly care to. all she cares about now is the sense of victory that dunking them could bring her. she steps up, ready to once more take her shot.
[break][break]4OeiLUAZ[break]
[attr="class","llppromisedtag"]DUNK TANK #10

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Poppins:300,400,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700,800]
[newclass=.llppromised]--promisedAccent:#111111;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:425px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised2]padding:40px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:19px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedicon]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:10px;border:solid 5px #ececec;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle]padding-right:10px;font:35px Poppins;font-weight:700!important;letter-spacing:-.5px;color:var(--promisedAccent);line-height:30px;padding-bottom:25px;border-bottom:solid 5px #ececec;margin-bottom:25px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle2]font:800 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:30px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb]text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb b]color:var(--promisedAccent);font:400 13px Poppins;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-.25px;padding:0px 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag]margin-top:25px;display:flex;gap:10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag a]border:solid 5px #ececec;padding:10px;font:bold 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:1px;color:var(--promisedAccent)!important;width:auto;display:block;transition:.5s;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag span]flex-grow:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ORCHID .llppromised]--promisedAccent:#CD8987;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 3:40:49 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Another familiar face up on the hot seat. Barnaby simply smiles and waves. No point in dragging out the inevitable. Matias was definitely getting dunked this go around.

"Captain." He said, throwing the ball toward the target.

J6ibsAKo
DUNK TANK

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 3:43:00 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"!"[break][break]

Luka does her best to appear intimidating. She looks about as frightening as a marshmallow.[break][break]

"This is for yesterday!" she shouts, and throws the ball with all her might.[break][break]

[break][break]
qYg|I47Y

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 4:02:38 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Watching Luka dunk Matias with some zeal, Derek steps up to do the same. Whether or not he knows her to be an absolute sweetheart, the chance to make her take the plunge is all too tempting. Taking a pokeball, he gives it a whirl towards the button in hopes of hitting the target dead on.

aXkmnCs9
DUNK TANK, ATTEMPT #12
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,320 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 4:11:46 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Not the birthday girl again! Last time, she won the crown off of his blunder. That meant this duel had actual stakes behind it. Y'know. As much of a stake as a goofy boardwalk dunk tank could have, anyway.[break][break]

It was time to see how powerful Luka was without birthday mojo backing her up![break][break]

aKQp8rbz

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]DUNKS: 7 / LONGEST SURVIVAL: 2

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 6:51:21 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Someone had taken her throne from her. She didn't remember who, but alas here she was once more. Alas, she would retrieve it from the usurper once more.

With such ill intentions as stealing the throne, did she once more try to throw the ball at the target, letting fate decide if it hit or not.

eTYN7fOZ

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 7:17:48 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
After completely destroying the last person on the dunk tank, Angelo joins the line again, eager to see if it was a fluke or if his arm muscles had somehow grown ten sizes that day.

Again, it's someone he doesn't know.

But that doesn't stop him from giving the ball a decent pitch.

v|wFfFUU

attempt #11
( 03/08/2022 )
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 8:23:52 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

DUNK TANK

SPLASHFEST

“HM,” fernando thinks aloud while watching strike out. “i thought you’d be good at these kind of games.

with a mocking smile, fernando plucks a ball from the stall’s basket.

or does that only apply to when you’re running the stall?

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
k|94nJKC

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,417 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 9:03:07 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]Reaching for a ball, Adrian's a little perturbed to see SILPH CO.'s CEO sitting in the dunk seat. They share a blank stare before he pulls back his pitching arm, winding up a throw that he almost wants to miss.[break][break]

in7PC|1b

[attr="class","adrianwttag"]DUNKING FERNANDO (PASS/FAIL)

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 10:01:48 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

"fernie,"
[break][break]
katherine hated that nickname. she could only assume that hated it more. "you look like you could use a break," she says, allowing a smile to resurface before she hurls the ball at the target.
[break][break]
mL79b2pE

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-moon"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @taggoeshere

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 1px 31px 21px 1px; height:100px; width:100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 11:53:23 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling
TO THE MUSIC AND THE ATMOSPHERE

She's ready for her next attempt at someone's life seat.

The vengabus is coming...

KBPJihV4

[attr="class","lyrics"]I'LL FACE THE SUN AGAIN AS SOON AS THIS DREARY NIGHT ENDS
[attr="class","notes"]CMERE!!!!

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[newclass=.lyrics]font:8px calibri;color:#aa88bb;text-align:center;margin-bottom:-20px;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;height:0px;text-align:center;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes a]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyrics:hover .notes]height:15px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,436 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 12:00:16 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo had tasted the throne once more, yet once again, he was deposed right before he could truly earn its bounty. It only drove him further towards his goal, once more aiming to dunk whoever was in the tank this time.

Little did he know, it was notorious child-hater that he'd be aiming for. Perhaps he wouldn't be proving her wrong with his efforts...

ObjQE0cC