Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE MAINSTAGE (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 3:02:11 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
"Ah. Thank you."

The offering of a napkin from drew forth a look of frank surprise from the florist, who gratefully dabbed it at her ketchup-smeared forehead. There was something almost embarrassed in the motion, though it was dismissed the moment Elisabeth turned her attention elsewhere.

"First meteors rain from the sky, now ketchup packets. I wonder sometimes at the sanity of most of Hoenn," she commented drily, only to glance up and see the perfectly amused, entirely too entertained expression of a howling .

The woman's shit-eating grin drew one of Elisabeth's own, slightly icy in its execution.

"Are you suggesting I'm full of bullshit, Captain Dross? That's quite the estimation for a first impression, don't you think?"

She flicked an errant red droplet off her wrist, amending, "Full of ketchup, I think, I'll grant you. Such is Splashfest, I suppose."

+1 Crown: Reacted to Dahlia's Speech

+1 Crown: Said "Adrian" (hatefully)

[break]
[break]
[break]
MainStage Event ✿ Outfit + +
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 3:24:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Yeah, it was!! We found Clampearl pearls, and Gyarados scales... and Sharpedo teeth! Oh, and Barnaby's jeans!! I gave it a lil makeover too!!" She grins, pulling out a few Psyduck iron-on patches for her to see. But before long, even has to go and Eris waves her off with a quiet farewell.
[break][break]
"Oh, and! And! Razz let me drive a boat!! That was really fun!"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || outfit

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 6:13:34 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

THE MAINSTAGE

SPLASHFEST

“SAVE IT FOR THE SHEEP,” fernando retorts with a glare just as pointed as his jawline.

something things are best left unsaid. but fernando starts to push kyle in the direction of his desired conversation. he’s just too stubborn to break it out further.

especially here in public.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 4:20:24 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

danny's here solo because won't respond to his text and is somewhere at the event probably up to no good. so he filters into the crowd, mingling with ease as he's easygoing like that.[break][break]

eventually, he bumps into someone familiar only to smile at the sight of . he's clearly had a number of drinks already.[break][break]

"luka! it's good to see you!"[break][break]

's lyrics faintly echo in his head: kept thinkin' i could never live without you by my side. maybe at one point in time it had been true.[break][break]

"this band is a vibe, huh?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-heracross"]

[newclass=".danny"]--accent:#ada3ab; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 7:24:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE MAINSTAGE

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SCHEDULED END: AUGUST 31ST, 11:59PM PST
SUMMER FESTIVAL

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_rebu7zvfhp1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]
🎼 Mewmore // Abandoned Ship (Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire Remix)
[break][break]

FUNNY LITTLE CREATURES

THE SHRIEK OF THEIR MUSIC FADES, only to be replaced with a rolling uproar from their thrilled audience, calling for another performance, an encore—anything.[break][break]

There is a moment's pause, as Adrian steps back and calls over to . After a couple words and hand gestures between them, Adrian walks back over the mic. [break][break]

It squeals slightly when he grabs for it, but his voice quickly drowns it out in dulcet tones. "alright! you WANT it, we've GOT it," he yells, "just make sure to give CALLAN your love after the show!"[break][break]

The crowd's thundering approval subsided only as the first few plucks of the guitar pierced through the speakers, beginning the first verse of TERAVOLT's next song: [break][break]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/645835639891296276/1006391413417709579/adjusted_pain.mp3[/player][break]

--I DON'T FEEL THE WAY I'VE EVER FELT[break]
I KNOW[break]
GONNA SMILE AND NOT GET WORRIED[break]
I TRY BUT IT SHOWS
[break]

HOW TO PLAY

TO PLAY, please read the instructions below.[break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • All of your characters can participate.
  • This thread functions mostly as a mega thread with periodic moderator posts. These moderator posts will range from announcements to performances to possible swarms to the announcement of the winner with the most crowns.[break][break]

As such, this thread will be spaced across several IC days (date indicated in the mod post).
  • There will be no deadlines posted for each round.
  • You can post multiple times.

CROWN REQUIREMENT

👑 CROWN REQUIREMENT

TO RECEIVE CROWNS IN "THE MAINSTAGE", you must fulfill certain prompts listed below and in subsequent moderator posts. As long as you fulfill the prompts before the end of the event, you will be able to receive crowns from them.[break][break]

However, you can only redeem 1 CROWN PER POST. Subsequent moderator posts will add new prompts and a possible change in setting (the day).

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • participate by INCOPORATING OR QUOTING 's lyrics in your post in some manner &/OR REACTING to the contents of 's speech - 1 CROWN (REDEEMABLE ONCE)
  • participate by SCREAMING THE NAME, ADRIAN, in response to 's audience participation/cheer chant &/OR INCOPORATING OR QUOTING the TERAVOLT lyrics above - 1 CROWN (REDEEMABLE ONCE)
  • participate by INCOPORATING OR QUOTING the TERAVOLT lyrics above &/OR BY INCORPORATING THE THEME OF "COPING" in your post in some fashion - 1 CROWN (REDEEMABLE ONCE)

SPONSORED ADVERTISEMENT

IRON LADY FORGE

[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,871 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 20:37:46 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
x
-
Gavin leans against one of the metal barriers hemming in the crowd, cigarette still poised between his fingers. The wash of calm after a deep pull of nicotine serves as a poor coping mechanism; his lungs don't thank him for it, and nor would the lover he's left at home.

Sighing, he crushes the butt beneath his boot before finishing his smoke. Even his vices inspire guilt, of late.

Though he's barely paying attention to the song or its lyrics, something about white pills catches his attention. Arceus. Was the song about addiction, too? Shaking his head, Gavin slips free of the crowd to go find one of the pop-up stalls selling refreshments. The heat was driving him insane.
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 2:54:06 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
While their sounds were powerful, shocking and thrilling to listen to...it didn't make the lyrics any less deep. Derek had been here awhile now, vibing to the music and enjoying Splashfest as best he could. But listening closer to the song made him come to a realization of sorts.

Gonna smile and not get worried.
I try but it shows...

Heading out towards a smoking area, Derek bums a cigarette from one of the civilians who recognize him before heading off to be on his own.

Derek's not even contemplating the meteor—the end. He's feeling for those who didn't get this far to be able to enjoy these calming moments before the storm. Smoking helps him relax before heading back inside, where he'll be able to congratulate Callan and Adrian on their performance. Assuming they were finished after this song, anyway.
THE MAINSTAGE
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 5:43:47 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","edgethorn"]
[attr="class","edgethorn-top"]

[attr="class","edgethorn-top-1"]
[attr="class","edgethorn-top-back-img"]

[attr="class","edgethorn-top-front-img"]

[attr="class","edgethorn-top-lyric"]EDGE
OF
THORNS

[attr="class","edgethorn-tag"]

#

THREADING WITH

[attr="class","edgethorn-border"]
[attr="class","edgethorn-mid"]

[attr="class","edgethorn-icon"]

[attr="class","edgethorn-lyric"] i don't think about you anymore

[attr="class","edgethorn-post"]

The girl's small reaction was one of the many of his joys there. Despite being in a crazy crowded place with loud noises and even loader people. But their already short interaction was cut even shorter. The Oricorio and their owner had arrived, the sight of the little birdie and the girl in front of him was something that would stand out in the middle of everything, a small peaceful image in the middle of all the chaos.[break][break]

As the owner of the Oricorio came and spoke up. The conversation was cut short as the artists were switched at the main stage? Aidan really didn't know how things worked in social gatherings of this caliber. The whole "vibe" of the music style switched up quite dramatically to say the least and it was almost funny to witness it first hand. The male that had come for the Oricorio even stopped to shout out. The switch up. [break][break]

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO BELIEVE,
NO, DON'T TELL ME WHEN TO BE FREE,
SAVE IT FOR THE SHEEP, ALREADY TAMED
I ANSWER TO ME, UNASHAMED
"[break][break]

Despite this also not exactly being the style of music that Aidan enjoyed he did feel like the lyrics themselves fir the situation at hand much better, especially after the hypocritical speech that had come earlier that day. The irony in the air was thick enough to be cut with a knife. [break][break]

As the noise would die down a bit, the conversation in front of him would continue. The birdie hiding from the world and the owner speaking. Aidan wasn't exactly a fan of the direction that it was going. Sure a concert was a very free thinking place to be, especially with packets of ketchup flying all over the place, such a hazard. "I don't think it's proper to invite someone you don't know out just like that." Aidan would say taking a step forward. "Despite your pokemon clearly having good choices." He had seen and heard about way too many people going missing to just let anyone walk away with a stranger in front of his every eyes. Nothing against the man in particular, just a precaution. And nothing saying that the girl couldn't defend herself[break][break]

[attr="class","edgethorn-notes"]
[attr="class","edgethorn-notes-1"][attr="class","th th-chat-bubble"]

[attr="class","edgethorn-notes-2"]

Incorporating/quoting the Teravolt lyrics

[attr="class","edgethorn-bot"]
[attr="class","edgethorn-bot-back-img"]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.edgethorn]background-color:#e9e9e9;width:600px;color:#393939;text-align:justify;border-radius:3px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;margin:25px 0px; }.edgethorn-top { height:165px;width:600px;background-color:#393939;position:absolute; }.edgethorn-top-1 { height:165px;width:600px;mix-blend-mode:lighten;position:relative;z-index:1; }.edgethorn-top-back-img { height:165px;width:600px;position:absolute;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/xYLht6Q/Thinggy.png); }.edgethorn-top-front-img { border-right:solid 5px #304c50;border-left:solid 5px #304c50;overflow:hidden;background-color:#304c50;height:165px;width:165px;transform:skew(-10deg);position:absolute;margin-left:375px; }.edgethorn-top-front-img div { height:165px;width:205px;margin:0px -20px;transform:skew(10deg);background-image:url(https://imgur.com/N08gUSu.png);mix-blend-mode:multiply; }.edgethorn-top-lyric { text-shadow:.75px .75px 0px #393939, .75px 0px 0px #393939, 0px .75px 0px #393939, -.75px 0px 0px #393939, 0px -.75px 0px #393939, -.75px .75px 0px #393939, .75px -.75px 0px #393939, -.75px -.75px 0px #393939;letter-spacing:-2px;width:500px;text-align:center;font:bold 75px Roboto Condensed;position:absolute;color:#e9e9e9;line-height:65px;padding:60px 50px 0px 50px; }.edgethorn-top-lyric div { color:#304c50;border-top:solid 5px #474747;font-size:45px;height:47px;line-height:65px;display:inline-block;margin:0px 15px 0px 15px; }.edgethorn-tag { position:relative;overflow:hidden;background-color:#333333;padding:15px 35px;height:10px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:uppercase;font:10px Roboto;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px; }.edgethorn-tag h1 { color:#393939;margin:-26px -15px;padding:0px;font:70px Roboto;position:absolute;line-height:65px; }.edgethorn-tag div { position:relative;z-index:15;margin:-5px -5px -5px 10px;background-color:#393939;padding:5px;float:right;border-radius:2px; }.edgethorn-tag div a { font:10px Roboto;line-height:10px;color:#e9e9e9!important;text-decoration:none;-webkit-transition: all .5s ease; -moz-transition: all .5s ease; -o-transition: all .5s ease; }.edgethorn-tag div a:hover { color:#304c50!important; }.edgethorn-tag span { position:relative;z-index:15; }.edgethorn-border { border:solid 1px #304c50;margin:-186px 20px -26px 20px;position:relative;z-index:10;padding:215px 30px 56px 30px; }.edgethorn-mid table { border-spacing:0px; }.edgethorn-lyric { border-bottom:solid 1px #304c50;padding-bottom:14px;font:bold 24px Roboto Condensed;line-height:20px;margin:20px 140px 0px -50px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#333333;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-1px; }.edgethorn-post { font:12px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#333333;padding-top:17px }.edgethorn-post b { color:#304c50; }.edgethorn-post i { color:#aaaaaa; }.edgethorn-icon { height:100px;width:100px;float:right;background-color:#333333;padding:10px;border-radius:2px;margin:0px 0px 20px 20px; }.edgethorn-icon img { height:100px;width:100px;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(67%) brightness(120%); }.edgethorn-notes { background-color:#333333;margin-top:20px;border-radius:2px;padding:30px;color:#aaaaaa;font:12px Roboto;text-align:justify; }.edgethorn-notes-1 { position:absolute;background-color:#304c50;color:#333333;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;width:20px;padding:15px;height:20px;border-radius:2px;margin:-40px 0px 0px 428px; }.edgethorn-notes-2 { padding-right:25px;text-align:justify; }.edgethorn-bot { height:41px;width:600px;border-top:solid 5px #333333; }.edgethorn-bot div { height:41px;width:600px;position:absolute;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/xYLht6Q/Thinggy.png);background-position:center center;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 7:06:08 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint laughed watching and interact before checking on as she leaned on him. "C'mon guys! Stay focused!!" he said as he lifted his next glass. He's already downing his second glass without waiting. [break][break]

He'd been doing this a lot lately, downing shots. Maybe it was just terrible timing, but if the alcohol was there he found himself pushing people to drink with him more and more this summer in an effort to not seem like he had a problem. He didn't. He was coping well the loss of his best friend. Probably. No one seemed to have been concerned with him anyway so he was probably hiding it well. Mint gave a glace at TERAVOLT once more before knocking back his second round and slamming the shot glass down. "ROUND THREE ROUND THREE!" he cheered trying to get the others to join in as his face flushed brightly.

██████████ [break]

HP 142/150 [break][break]

1nUZD6Hq

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | #coping +1 crown

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/82/28/ZblyKaOs_b.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,487 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 7:22:58 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Ollie visibly deflated, scurrying back into the pack and attempting to convince one of the Delibirds to give him but a single licking of their cones. Paxton, for his part, gave a quick 'Whoa!' before laughing at the excited bird squad. He hunched over, giving each a gentle pet on the head, should they allow him. He gave the courier and easy grin at the sound of his name. Paxton's eyes dart down to De-De, giving a wave at all the newcomers before focusing back on his friend. [break][break]

"I'm glad the family is growing...business must be booming then?" he asked. He paused at the question before snorting and shaking his head. "Does it count if you never hit that point with them?" he said with another self-deprecating laugh as he thought about @nine for a moment. But who told him to go off and get a crush on that guy anyway? "Can't exactly get with a straight guy." he said with a small shrug. He seemed not too bothered at least. "I do like dying my hair...think I might go pink later on. What do you think?" [break][break]

He paused as the crowd began chanting Adrian and awkwardly joined in with a little 'ADRIAN!' as well before looking back at Locke. There's a pause as they watched them closely before carefully calling their name. "Locke?" and then the stumble, and Paxton's quick to clutch their shoulder and move in to steady them. "Hey- uh- you good?" Despite his words, he's already trying to shepherd the courier and their flock of 18 Delibirds towards an empty bench before they tripped and smashed their nose once more.

[break][break]

+ | +1 shouting adrian [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 11:35:56 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

"unfortunately. we're sort of coworkers." katherine answers 's question with a slight smile, unable to stop herself from teasing .
[break][break]
the sort of stood for his suspension, obviously.
[break][break]
"that's the issue, matias. as soon as you'll work on it, we'll get along better," this time, her words are spoken in a less teasing tone. she means them. they could be a good team, yes.
[break][break]
'--I DON'T FEEL THE WAY I'VE EVER FELT'

[break][break]
once more, thanks to divine interference, the song's lyrics resonate with her. katherine truly didn't feel the same way she felt before. once upon a time, working alongside others somewhat mattered to her. today, however...
[break][break]
she is a one-woman army, and there's nothing wrong with that.
[break][break]
"god, this song sucks. they should've let melody perform longer," she lies. although she'd never admit it, katherine was actually... enjoying teravolt's performance. this song more than the previous one, too.

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-moon"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @taggoeshere

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 1px 31px 21px 1px; height:100px; width:100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
aemTaD_a
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 15:37:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

matias isn't expecting anything but teasing so to be met with a moment of genuineness feels nice even if he doubts things will change between them.[break][break]

"oh, i'm sure we'll get along better eventually." he smiles. "we have to if not for our own sakes."[break][break]

the reality is they both work better on their own. he's spent years coping with that fact, not really wanting to lead more people to their deaths.[break][break]

and yet, he still remains a captain in the hoenn military.[break][break]

matias orders another round for everyone.[break][break]

"so she can continue dragging me? pass."

[attr="class","ooc"]+1 crown[break]
[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 16:46:46 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lovelike"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","subtxt"]SO YOU'RE BACK, [break] FROM OUTER SPACE

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"] knocking back drinks with people in the middle of such a busy event is hardly how he expected to spend his evening, but now that he was here, pressed against , and , he could hardly complain.

[break][break] his gaze drifts toward the crowd, instantly noticing a familiar set of pink hair. . "luka!" he says, calling her over with a lift of his hand. "join us." normally, jayden would never be so bold. but there's alcohol buzzing through his skin, and it's addictive. a flash of a grin, and then he's turning back towards his friends.

[break][break] round three, huh?

[break][break] he grabs a shot of tequila and tosses it back. it burns on the way down, but it's delightful.

[break][break] fuck the end of the world. whoever said you couldn't cope with alcohol?

gTZeOPHd

[break]

HP: 105/150

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","drop"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[attr="class","fas fa-crow"] #MAINSTAGE [break]
open for interaction! [break]
+1 CROWN coping

[newclass=".lovelike"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike"]--accent:#6b3fbc; --speech:#966dff[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main u"]color:var(--speech); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .top"]background:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664104315262337034/964532912861118535/unknown.png); background-size:cover; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .subtxt"]text-align:center; margin-top:-48px; color:var(--accent); font:45px/35px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-2px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #fff, 1px -1px 0 #7dbdff, -2px 1px 0 #fff, 1px 1px 0 #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .textbox"]padding: 40px 60px 30px; border: 1px solid #222; font: 11px/14px 'Roboto'; color: #f1f1f1; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 0.3px; } .lovelike .textbox a { color:#fff; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:10px 'Consolas'!important; padding:20px 0px 10px 40px; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .bottom .drop"]height:0px; width:20px; background:#fff; position:absolute; transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike:hover .bottom .drop"]height:70px; transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes span"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes a"]color:inherit!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes b"]color:#c09eff; font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .fa-crow"] padding-right:5px; font-size:14px; border-right:10px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.5); [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500i,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 18:02:27 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

round three? wait, fuck, round three. he needs to catch up. he's a one and done kinda guy when it comes to liquor, but peer pressure's a bitch and watching jayden polish off his third is making him feel some type of way. the rest of 'em are keeping pace too and knox bobs his head, fingers snapping (or trying and failing to snap) at the bartender. 

she's already sick of them - he can tell - but he slams some bills down anyway. it beats the purpose of the game, but he can feel himself losing. 

one more goes back and he grimaces at the acidity rolling at the back of his mouth. 

"fuckin' shit fuck," he says and pats down his sides. the sea of people are spinning and his head is dizzy, but he's still going up, up, up. 

"i'll catchep, i suh-wear." he leans over and jabs a finger in mint's chest. "how you standin' straight, spearmint?"

update: knox is not doing well
(2 crowns)

6/150 HP

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,022 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 22:42:42 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Aurelie was in the middle of handing a tourist couple two bottles of water and a brochure and bidding them goodbye with a cheery "Remember, if you're ever in need of a sharper edge, think of the Iron Lady Forge!" when she heard the familiar voice of on the other side of the booth. She quickly turned around to greet him, surprised and grateful to see a face she recognized amidst this surging sea of strangers, both human and Pokemon, attending the concert. Even better, he was someone she knew she didn't need to advertise to; he knew her work very well by now.

"Zev, my..." Aurelie searched her inner dictionary for an appropriate adjective for the man. "...most intense customer!" she concluded expansively, waving hello. "And a fellow sponsor of the Splashfest summer festival, if I remember right. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised to see you here."

In answer to his question about how business was going, she pursed her lips thoughtfully. "Honestly, it's been chaotic. And uncertain, like all marketing efforts seem to be," she answered honestly, as one business owner to another, looking ruefully toward her poster, pile of leaflets and brochures, and labeled water bottles. "But I'm managing. I'm coping as best I can, and hopefully that's enough."

It really had been a lot more socializing and delivering sales pitches than she'd ever had to do before. Sometimes it had made her miss Kalos, where her family was well-known and established enough to rarely need to advertise. At other times, though, it made her feel closer to her distant ancestors, of whom her father had told many stories of operating a traveling forge and peddling their metalworking goods from door to door. She hoped that perhaps she was doing them proud, at least a little bit.

"What about you, Zev?" she asked as he finished gulping down his water. "Seen anyone you know in all this mess of people? Any old friends, maybe? Or..." She paused and rolled her single visible eye as a frenetic, earsplitting guitar riff from Teravolt's next song blasted through the air at a volume that made her entire booth shake, rendering all conversation impossible for a few minutes. "Heard any songs you like so far?"

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

| Open to interaction
Participate by INCORPORATING THE THEME OF "COPING" in your post in some fashion - 1 crown

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]