she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
THE MAINSTAGE (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 8:11:58 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
annalise reacts to 's "watch out!" too late, but a hand snakes between herself and a man backing up, stopping him before he could brush up against her. she lowers her glass, watching the man chuckle awkwardly and walk off, and digests what just happened in the heartbeat before her rescuer speaks.
[break][break]
"oh my gosh, yeah." she holds her drink in both hands protectively. "it was dangerous bringing my drink through here."
[break][break]
but she couldn't miss melody's performance. and she couldn't toss this perfectly good beverage out, either.
[break][break]
"it's been sooo much fun so far! i haven't really had any, like, summer fun until now and school's coming up soon so i'm trying to make the most of it," she says, flashing the red-haired woman a smile. "what about you? won any crowns yet?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] +  splashfest

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 8:44:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"that's my commissioner."[break][break]

leave it to to lead and inspire. it's why, should the region ever have a vote for commissioner, she has his vote.[break][break]

it helps that they share similar opinions. but what happens when that ceases?[break][break]

hearing his name blasted over the speakers pulls him away from his thoughts.[break][break]

"?"[break][break]

and then the lyrics follow, no doubt written so eloquently by herself. from the depths of her good and gracious heart.[break][break]

"you for real?"[break][break]

'wow! he's sooooo lucky!'[break][break]

'she's really singing about him!'[break][break]

hushed whispers and looks force him to put on a smile, feigning amusement over anything else. but to think he'd put in the effort to try and mend things with only for it to turn out like this?[break][break]

"tch."[break][break]

he heads over to the closest place for a drink.

[attr="class","ooc"]+1 CROWN[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 9:13:58 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
Of course was at the concert.

The younger man seemed to materialize out of nowhere, arms raised, sweaty, shirtless again — did Jack prefer to go topless as much as possible, or was it just the increased heat of that summer? Zev forced out an amused smirk.

"I guess," he replied, shouting back over the cacophony of music and cheers. "I don't know it."

And then Jack was whipping his shirt in the air, almost to the beat of the song. Zev blinked a few times with the mild alarm of someone who clearly did not go to concerts.

"I saw you walking the runway for the swimsuit contest," Zev said, still shouting. "You think you'll win?"

& open to others

NOTES
+ The Mainstage
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 10:07:43 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Casey grinned madly, casting his narrow eyes to the sky. He just got out of the hospital, only to hear that there's a meteor? That was reassuring everyone that the league would fight it? Why, this was the sort of thing that separated men from boys. He wanted to fight the meteor himself, or die trying. To feel that heat like the sun that kissed his face and neck so, but times a thousand. And then, got a promotion? Wow! His eyes lit up. He'd have to find her later. He was just vibrating with joy.

But right now, he sat at the bar, asking for a ginger ale. .”It's like... a medicinal soda. Y'know.” Drinking was behind him. That wasn't to say that he didn't partake in any substances. Why, he had a curious looking square of what looked like paper on his tongue. It felt like all of his pores were hit with a taser, but there he sat. Sat in his band shirt and little neoprene bicycle shorts, and bulky black work boots.

Matias' string of bad luck was just beginning, though. As he approached the bar, he could see a tall, muscular man. A man who on further inspection had an angular face, smooth skin and scarlet hair, who looked like if Melody was a boy. This man turned to face him, and waved him over with an outstretched hand and a gentle smile.

+1 crown pls

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 10:53:38 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

"well, i have a feeling you probably deserve this, matias."
[break][break]
his forced smile is easily recognized. it wasn't particularly hard to tell when a silph was faking something. is regarded with only a fleeting glance, and then the woman's eyes already dart away-- searching for the bartender.
[break][break]
"how are you liking your suspension?"
[break][break]
the question is asked in a whisper, just hushed enough to keep it between the two of them. word travelled fast in the league, but gossip travelled even faster.
[break][break]
she lacked the details, but kat knew that something happened. after all, melody herself practically announces that when she sings, 'But then I spent so many nights thinkin' how you did me wrong'.

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-moon"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 1px 31px 21px 1px; height:100px; width:100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 10:53:45 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

To be completely honest, Tam isn't exactly sure how he ended up in this concert. One minute he was walking around Slateport beach, the next he was going along with the crowd, and then he was here.
[break][break]
Oh well, might as well enjoy it while he's here, right?
[break][break]
Or, try to, at least... Putting aside that the commissioner's speech had been kind of grim and that he's not at all familiar with the music of the woman on stage. It sounds like something would listen to. As for himself? Well, he doesn't particularly dislike what he's hearing, so it gets a pass on Tam's book. He stays on the sidelines and lights a cigarette.
[break][break]
What's up with those lyrics, though?
[break][break]
"Go on now, go, walk out the door[break]
Just turn around now, 'cause you're not welcome anymore[break]
Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye?"

[break]
Is this one of those break up songs?

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
OPEN TO INTERACTION 🌟

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #688592; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
i like the feel of gettin' dirty / i like the feel of high octane
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 10:59:03 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
Marshall arrived late to the concert, only catching the last parts of 's speech. He looked around the growing crowd as onlookers either booed or cheered, unsure what exactly what they were reacting to. Something about the meteor approaching Hoenn?

It mattered little to Marshall by the time took the stage. He cheered with the rest of them, bursting into song with everyone else whenever he remembered the lyrics.

"Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive!" Marshall belted out with everything he had. Was he a good singer? It didn't matter. "I've got all my life to live, and I've got all my love to give, and I'll survive, I will survive, hey hey!"

Glancing around again, Marshall couldn't see any faces he recognized — at least, not yet. He was in a packed part of the audience. Maybe if he moved? Still singing at the top of his lungs, he slipped between some strangers as he kept his eyes open for friends.

And what do you know, was there, looking completely unaffected by the energy of the concert.

"TAAAAAM!" Marshall shouted as he approached the other man, hoping he was loud enough to be heard over the music.

& open to others

NOTES
+ The Mainstage
+ 👑 for singing along with the lyrics
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 11:14:56 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

A sigh of relief escaped Elinor as she found some comfortable seating in the VIP area. It was much less crowded here than among those less fortunate, those who had to mingle in front of the stage. Alas, she was spared the tormenting noise of far too many people on far too little space, while still offering a perfect view of the stage.

A pink bow-tie-wearing Bagon jumped onto her lap, resting comfortably against the smooth fabric of the red floral summer dress she had changed into. It began to play with the VIP pass that hung around her neck, while Elinor watched their beloved Commissioner walk on stage.

Elinor watched and listened, leisurely swirling the colorful content of the drink she had acquired before sitting down. She didn't give much of an outward reaction, keeping a slightly tired look on her face, though she was honestly impressed by how Dahlia handled the whole thing. She had done her research by now, what information she could glean had already been gleaned. And so she had already accepted what had to be done. But she did not envy Dahlia’s position right now nor the position of those who had to listen to the speech.

Their reactions were understandable, futile as they might be. Luckily entertainment was sent out to ease the minds of the plebian horde. And it seemed to work to some degree. While Elinor enjoyed the music of , what caught her attention was the callout for . Given the lyrics it seemed, there was some feud between the two.

She would have to inquire about this at a later time. For now. She would simply sit and enjoy the show, sipping her drink and patting the dragon Pokémon on her lap.

OOC: Open to interaction in the VIP Area, but please tag, for I easily lose sight of people in mega threads.
CROWNS: +1 for reacting to Dahlia's speech.

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,459 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 11:49:10 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
's speech sets the mood for the rest of the event, or at least, that's what kyle hopes. every whining thread he reads on the internet was just a headache, especially when people he knows from the civilian side links it to him through his personal social media.

kyle claps at 's song, thinking nothing much of the commentary outside of friendly banter with , and was just enjoying the festival with his good ol' buddy pal . he's chilling out here, and the first thing to invoke emotion and reaction was fernando's statement.

"wait, they had a fight?"

despite being close friends with both, he somehow just wasn't able to connect it. for the longest time, he just thought they had different schedules brought by being functioning adults of society.

how come no one talks to him when people get some personal thing happen to them? kyle feels left out for a moment before he springs into questioning, realizing that they'll probably give him some reason he doesn't care about.

"i can take a few guesses, but what did they fight about?"

contrary to popular belief, being champion doesn't mean you get to know the in's and out's of typical life at the league hq.

@tags
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,023 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 17:26:01 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea
[attr="class","monbody"]Aurelie could hardly believe her luck. Of all the sponsors and all the events at the Slateport Splashfest, her modest little non-local small business was the one that was billed as the sponsor for one of the biggest and most popular events! She couldn't help feeling both ecstatic and thankful for the opportunity to be part of the Mainstage event in a visible and beneficial way.

On opening day, she had a small booth set up next to the entrance and security check area, prepared to promote the Iron Lady Forge. A large banner depicting a rather adorable image of a Flareon next to the forge's name in fiery red lettering hung from the top of the booth, while a cast-metal sign that she'd hand-forged herself with the insignia of the forge swung from a horizontal post. She had leaflets and brochures full of information and photos, a few samples of her most eye-catching knives and bladed products on display, and a poster describing the bladesmithing process that any ten-year-old would be proud of, as well as crates containing bottles of water with miniature versions of the Flareon banner as the label. Hydration was important, after all, especially at a concert!

In short, Aurelie was ready. Of course, given her nonexistent salesmanship skills, she still wasn't sure she was ready enough. After the stroke of good fortune that had landed her here at the Mainstage, though, she was definitely motivated to capitalize on it as much as she could.

From her vantage post far from the stage, she'd had to strain her ears to catch most of 's opening speech before the concert began. The League commissioner was obviously a practiced public speaker, and her words came across as both comforting and inspiring, even at this distance. As she listened, though, Aurelie's lips twisted in a faint smirk of amusement.

If Rocket is supposed to be all about technology and thievery, then it feels like the League is taking a page out of Rocket's book, she thought, unconsciously echoing the views that others had expressed already. After all, here they are using technology to steal something! Specifically, the peace and safety of this supposed other world that they can somehow send the catastrophic meteoroid to. They're taking those things from them and giving it to us.

Wiping a bead of sweat tricking down her forehead, she grimaced and shaded her single eye from the Hoennian sun overhead. I can't wait to hear how they plan to deal with this weird impenetrable barrier next, she thought sardonically, recalling how said barrier was thought to be responsible for the heat wave this summer. Starting worldwide earthquakes? Contacting aliens? Asking Rocket for help? Who knows?

Then her attention was drawn back to her booth as a pair of tourists wandered over, looking curious. Aurelie pasted on a friendly smile and began her spiel again. "Hello! How can I help you? Would you like to learn more about my business, the Iron Lady Forge?

[attr="class","montag"]

Open for interactions
REACTING to the contents of DAHLIA GOODE's speech: 1 CROWN

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:11px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 19:08:53 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Was it possible that the event had become even more crowded? Elisabeth released the tiniest sigh of displeasure as she resumed drinking her mojito. A tiny umbrella sat on the rim, a bright and tropical addition that the florist hadn't seen fit to discard.

To 's question about the speech, Elisabeth shrugged. "What else is the woman going to say?" was her dry retort. "Don't enjoy your summer? Stew in your own dread and malcontent?"

Her stare lingered on several of the faces present, some she recognized with a tilt of her head (Was that and in the VIP area? So that was still going on, then), while others she pointedly avoided focusing on for too long. The sound of people chatting, booing, singing, and cheering overlapped, becoming a cacophony of white noise.

"There's nothing she could say to please this mass of people. Nothing she can do to deflect from the reality that there is a meteor crashing towards us, and no matter what measure we take to stop it, there will be some unhappy compromise in the doing of it."

She plucked the umbrella at last from her glass, examining it.

"That's the way of politics. I don't envy the commissioner her role, nor do I begrudge her for choosing the position she has. Better another region than ours. Better another reality than ours, too."

+1 Crown: Reacted to Dahlia's Speech

[break]
[break]
[break]
MainStage Event ✿ Outfit
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 21:31:51 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt4"]
[attr="class","main"]

”Oh, it has, I agree.”
[break][break]
A good distraction indeed. From all the horrors, from all the struggle, from all the uncertainty. Sometimes, things like those are needed. Say what you will about the League, but understands that fundamental fact about keeping her citizens under control. Situations like those affecting Hoenn right now are bound to result in unrest, and if all the people ever hear is about how bad things are and what things the League intends to do to fix them, then they will all be unhappy. At least this way those most foolish can remain distracted and pleased. Good play.
[break][break]
Of course, Mars doesn’t voice all those thoughts to . They’re not things meant to be said here and now. After all, they too had come to have a good time and enjoy the show, especially considering that one of Mars’ own good friends is on the stage, pouring her heart into a song. Seriously, what had happened to her?
[break][break]
’s appearance distracts him from his worries about , and a light laugh inevitably rises when seeing her and Reiner covered in sand. Honestly, they too are a good distraction.
[break][break]
”Not at all, Eris.” A smile comes naturally, and he does not miss the fact that Barnaby had called her ’mon chou’, which is absolutely fucking adorable. ”Do you and Reiner want to sit with us? Melody is doing great, huh? I hadn’t seen her perform since New Year’s.”
[break][break]
That one had been a much different performance, and somehow, it now feels like half a lifetime had passed since that day. Too much has changed.

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Front row with Barnaby and Eris 🌟

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt4] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 1:56:57 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

THE MAINSTAGE

SPLASHFEST

FERNANDO DOESN’T QUESTION KYLE’S REFLECTION. in fact, it’s expected at this point.

enough of their conversations have devolved into a game of question-chicken. and it always loops around until one of them gets tired and submits into a full exposition. it’s just a matter of how they feel that day.

about who gets the title of being your best friend if i ever croak,” he answers, all the while anticipating kyle playing dumb.

and while, yes, it’s impossible for kyle to know everything, there is no one gossipier than him in league headquarters. that’s why fernando divulges information to him. and the same reason he always asks kyle about what’s going on.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 4:20:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"sup," is the only greeting he'll give before joining him by the bar. he's quick to order a drink only to be pulled away by 's voice.[break][break]

"i take it you're team melody."[break][break]

actually, he's not sure if she is. katherine's always been difficult to read.[break][break]

the bartender returns with 's ginger ale along with two glasses of whiskey for the two elite four members.[break][break]

"i can't say it wasn't deserved. but i'll be back soon enough."

[attr="class","ooc"]by the bar[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 4:28:19 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

"if she asks, then yes. i'm team melody all the way."
[break][break]
otherwise, katherine has no stakes in this fight. as much as she likes , matias has yet to wrong her. it'd be a bit rude to cross him off for making a mistake with someone else.
[break][break]
maybe if she knew, though, she'd have felt different.
[break][break]
"she's a big girl. i trust her to make your life a living hell until whatever it is that you did won't bother her anymore," or, rather, so katherine hopes.
[break][break]
"unless she gets you fired. it'd be funny if you had no job to come back to."
[break][break]
a chuckle escapes her before she locates the bartender with her stare. the whiskey is judged briefly, and although she shakes her head at the choice, she sips from her glass.
[break][break]
reluctantly.

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-moon"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 1px 31px 21px 1px; height:100px; width:100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]