[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She can't believe her very own eyes. and seated together and whispering into each other's ears?
[break][break]
 [break]
Is this what people call a date?

[break]
She's there in the front row, waving at the two in her flowy sundress and absolutely covered in sand after a whole day of fun and activities. Not too far behind her, Reiner sports a somewhat similar look, left to wear Eris' sunhat as golden grains sit within his fur.
[break][break]
"Are we interrupting?" She giggles, reaching over to give Reiner a big hug as they both look to the couple. "Miss Melody has the best singing voice as always!"
[break][break]
Though perhaps, she seems a little off. Dedicating a song like this to ? Seeming rather sour as she sings lyrics along the lines of telling him to 'walk out the door' or how he's 'not welcome anymore'? Something has happened. Eris may be an airhead at times when it comes to reading the atmosphere, but she's got the feeling that Matias' wrongdoings have affected more than just her...
[break][break]
In any case, she should be focusing on the good things in life right now, shouldn't she?
[break][break]
LIKE HOW THESE TWO MIGHT BE ON A DATE??
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || || outfit

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
579 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
THE MAINSTAGE (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 1:14:56 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar

Jack looks up respectfully at the Commissioner and listens while she speaks, though her words ring hollow in Jack's ears. He was enjoying the amusement and the distraction of Splashfest but people were right to be concerned about what was happening. Rather than feel buoyed by the speech, Jack instead felt only an awkwardness that bordered on shame. The quick transition to music saved him from any type of introspection as his feet began to move in time with the beat. Soon, he is dancing in the crowd with abandon, the heat causing him to sweat profusely. Without thinking, he pulls his v-neck shirt over his head in one smooth motion, tying it around his waist.

Spinning around during a particularly energetic part of the song, the face of his friend catches his eye. Gleefully, Jack slides through the crowd with his hands above his head, fists pumping into the air until he reaches the man. Composed as ever, Jack thinks to himself in admiration as he notices Zev browsing through his phone.

"Great song, yeah?" Jack shouts loudly into the man's ear so he can be heard over the bumping speakers and din of the crowd. Without waiting for a response, Jack removes the shirt from his waist and begins to spin it over his and Zev's heads while jumping in time with the beat of the song.

Splashfest Mainstage[break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 1:20:44 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the masses gather at the main stage and she tries to weave through bodies with mild difficulty.

an occasional elbow to the ribs is only half annoying, right?

she stills slightly, the voice of drifting over the chatter. the sentiment is shared, sure, but there's still an anxiety in her bones. it causes her to keep her head down, to keep moving deeper into the crowd.

and as 's fire song begins playing, she spots some familiar faces. without hesitation, she makes a bee line for the two.

"hey," she murmurs once she's within orbit. both hands reach up to brush and 's shoulders, one for each of the boat gang besties. a smile rises a moment later, sunglasses dipping low enough on the bridge of her nose to reveal bright red eyes.

"i'm starting to think you two are glued at the hip."

every gathering, she finds one close to the other. it's cute. she's almost a bit jealous...

a rushing crowd member causes her to step closer to the boys, tucking herself into their makeshift circle to avoid being runover.

"so, are we having fun?"

&
hi hi cutiepies

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 1:26:22 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

it's whiplash, really, but he's too high up in the clouds to realize it. the commissioner assures that they have a future, that the league will find a way. hazy memories of the bacephalon attack spring to mind and he grins, laughing at the blood in the corner of his vision. 

how it almost looks like wine. 

he licks his lips and runs his fingers through his hair, already itching for another bump. sam's not here - off on business with summer or something - so what else is he supposed to do? 

he's free, isn't he? 

people mill and traipse about, but his gaze hones in on someone familiar. so, sloppily, he shimmies through the crowd and goes to reach out, but jayden's snatched away by another man. 

his nose crinkles, but it's more out of amusement than anything else.

"hey, pretty boys," he says with a wide smile. 

reacted to dahlia's speech +1 crown
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 1:31:33 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"Hey." Callan said, squeezing ' s shoulder as he joined into the crowd. 's speech was mixed, to say the least. He didn't envy her position, you had to have guts of steel to step into politics, and sometimes the best thing you could possibly do was make the most out of a situation, even if it meant getting on stage and being publically lambasted and cheered at the same time.

A meteor impact going forward, Necrozma, Space-time distortions, a barrier than blocks transport in and out of the region. It was why events like Splashfest were necessary. Then Melody's song came up, and Callan lost his train of thought as the music hooked him in.

"But then I spent so many nights thinkin' how you did me wrong." Callan didn't exactly know what 's beef with was, but having her cook him alive on stage was certainly done well. Pop is hard, he thought, as he listened moreso to the composition of the song than anything else, and as always, it was immaculately performed and played.

As the song completed, Callan cheered along with the rest of the crowd. He wanted to share notes. Maybe in a little bit, after her performance was done, he moved away from the main crowd, he was needed backstage.

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 1:38:17 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lovelike"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","subtxt"]SO YOU'RE BACK, [break] FROM OUTER SPACE

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"] taking a step back from the crowd, jayden catches a glimpse of someone who looks mildly like . before he can investigate further, however, there is the bubbly and enigmatic presence of . in his face once more, chatting up a storm.

[break][break] jayden's not even aware of it - the way his face softens at the sight of his friend singing the lyrics to 's song. at the questions, he shakes his head. "it's been busy since the promotion," he says, which is good enough an explanation yet vague enough that any unwanted ears will simply assume he means his father's company. he thinks briefly of , perhaps a heartbeat longer than he ought to, before he buffets the question back. "have you?"

[break][break] a hand on his shoulder startles him.

[break][break] "i'm starting to think you two are glued at the hip."

[break][break] the soft voice of floats forward, and jayden immediately relaxes. "ah —" was it true? were they joined at the hip? hardly, if jayden's sudden disappearance to kanto could be explained. not that illeana would know anything about that, or the hidden debt that jayden had somehow accrued in his absence. "i suppose."

[break][break] put it to illeana to always come with the difficult questions. she had asked them the same, not too long ago, when they'd been spending time with the horses. fun was such an abstract concept to jayden; he never knew how to answer her.

[break][break] luckily enough, comes to his rescue. jayden blinks at he notices the snow-white hair that was unmistakably the younger prescott sibling. "hey," he says in greeting, the expression on his face unreadable for a moment. he shifts, turning to the other two. "mint, illeana — this is ."

[break][break] tilting his head towards the other. "i haven't seen you in a while. how are you?" he's surprised to see the other out in the open, willingly without his sister or someone else to accompany him. perhaps it had been too long. looking at knox, awaiting an answer, jayden forgets almost entirely about his seasalt ice cream, dripping sticky blue onto the sandy floor.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","drop"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[attr="class","fas fa-crow"] #MAINSTAGE [break]
open for interaction! [break]
+1 CROWN

[newclass=".lovelike"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike"]--accent:#6b3fbc; --speech:#966dff[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main u"]color:var(--speech); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .top"]background:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664104315262337034/964532912861118535/unknown.png); background-size:cover; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .subtxt"]text-align:center; margin-top:-48px; color:var(--accent); font:45px/35px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-2px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #fff, 1px -1px 0 #7dbdff, -2px 1px 0 #fff, 1px 1px 0 #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .textbox"]padding: 40px 60px 30px; border: 1px solid #222; font: 11px/14px 'Roboto'; color: #f1f1f1; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 0.3px; } .lovelike .textbox a { color:#fff; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:10px 'Consolas'!important; padding:20px 0px 10px 40px; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .bottom .drop"]height:0px; width:20px; background:#fff; position:absolute; transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike:hover .bottom .drop"]height:70px; transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes span"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes a"]color:inherit!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes b"]color:#c09eff; font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .fa-crow"] padding-right:5px; font-size:14px; border-right:10px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.5); [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500i,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 1:41:46 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
260 for @mainstage
"Seventeen, eighteen, nineteen-huh? That's not right…"

Locke counted his flock again as another ice cream cone was passed around. He hadn't miscounted, there were nineteen Delibird chirping impatiently behind him-one more than he should have in the aftermath of Sootopolis' most recent disaster. Maybe somebody else's had snuck its way in…?

Possibly the one taking up an unusual amount of space in the middle of the flock.

Regardless, the extra penguin left him a cone short. That meant the courier would have to the brave the line again if he wanted one of his own; an idea he quickly abandoned now that 's speech was finished and the crowd was free to swarm the little boardwalk stand.

Some speech. They tried to keep their resolve to forget about the politics and the apocalyptic warnings for a day, even as mutters of dissent spread around them. At least they weren't alone in their misgivings about the League's "plan."

A light tug on their coat broke Locke's thoughts before they could spiral too deep. They looked around for whatever Delibird needed their attention, but found the flock-now back to the appropriate eighteen-trying to clamber up the pole of a streetlamp to get a better view of 's performance.

Another invisible tug was followed by a quiet chirp of concern, and a soft bump against their cheek.

Latias?

"I-Isn't it too crowded?" Locke whispered, keeping an eye out for anyone watching them talk to themselves. "Where's Angelo? And Latios?" They skimmed the top of the crowd for or a flash of blue.

- +1 crown reacting to the speech
- 18 delibird what will they do?
- latias is around and invisible
- open for interaction!
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 1:53:22 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Wallflower that she was, Elisabeth blinked in slow surprise as joined her on the outskirts of the crowd. Whatever astonishment the tall man had at seeing her here, Elisabeth more than equaled it at the sight of him: he stood out like a sore thumb in this throng of enthusiastic, swaying Hoennites.

His question likewise threw her. How was she enjoying 'it'? Splashfest, she supposed he meant.

"It's fine enough," she said with a shrug, lowering her mojito. "A lot of people. More people than I usually prefer, if we are being honest." Elisabeth pursed her lips, attempting to find another topic of conversation to build from this one. "Mantine surfing is difficult, and I've seen some interesting faces in the dunk tank. The swimsuit competition is... an experience."

It was distracting from the potential apocalypse, at least.

She returned the question to him: "And you? I wonder how you're finding all the summer festivities."

+1 Crown: Reacted to 's Speech

[break]
[break]
[break]
MainStage Event ✿ Outfit
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 2:01:49 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

they say three's a crowd, but four? now, that's a party. he simpers at illeana, realizing now that he'd nearly bungled into her on his way to the boys. one arm comes up around jayden's shoulder as the molly works its way through his brain, firing his nerves and making everything feel hot and electric

"been hiding," he says with a wink. "but fortune favors the beautiful and now i'm freeee."

knox prescott, when addled with just the right kind of toxins, is an abstract philosopher. which is probably for the best, considering he shouldn't be talking about his family's shift in power, the dozens dead and more than likely eaten by his boyfriend's glalie. 

nah, nah, nah. "and it's been too fuckin' long." his gaze drifts from jayden to mint. 

"who the fuck are you? i love your hair."
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 2:09:13 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"I haven't." A small, half-joking smile tugged up the left side of his face. "I'm...also not a big fan of crowds."

Even way before rocket, way before his involvement with ANVIL, Felix despised the squeezing feeling that crushed his lungs whenever surrounded by others. It was exhausting.

Slowly, his gaze crawled across the crowd once more, almost searchingly so. Eventually, they'd pause, lingering for a half second too long on a familiar dainty face ( ). His chest grew tight as he pulled his eyes away, willing himself to look elsewhere.

"What about the speech?"

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 2:26:07 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
There was no small amount of disgust on Rowan’s face as took the stage, attempting to assure the civilians of Hoenn that there was nothing to fear from the impending doom of the meteor. “Now give the same speech to the innocent people you plan to kill…” He muttered underneath his breath, glancing about at the various sources of security at the event. A straight shot at her wouldn’t be impossible, but the chances of getting out alive afterwards was less than zero.

Political assassination wasn’t why he’d come to Splashfest, however. Rowan was here to support and her performance on the mainstage, knowing this concert was a rather large deal for her after everything that had happened in Sootopolis City. YOU GO MEL! He shouted over the din of the crowd, waving to her from the sea of faces, though she was unlikely to notice.

There were a few he recognized present at the event: , , among those he’d be comfortable conversing with. Still, he wasn’t the type to intrude upon their festivities. Instead, Rowan meandered his way towards the nearest drink station, ordering a double of the strongest liquor they had in stock.

(tagged)⏤ @mainstage

(notes)⏤+1 crown
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 2:45:53 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The security on Dahlia is warranted and he's glad she at least looks ok to give her speech. She needed to. Anything less might put the region into a frenzy. He can only have faith and her and the people he worked for. After all, what was the alternative? His hand slid to an earpiece as he passed up a quick report. "Officer Concordas, South exit all clear." he murmured before dropping his hand to his pull over pocket and resting it there. He was as undercover as you could get, were it not for the communicator in his ear. He'd been patrolling in nothing but red and brown floral boardshorts, and an open zip up. The sheen of leftover by sweat and sunscreen a testament to all the hours he'd been out in the sun. At least he wasn't burning...yet. He considered buying a shirt, if only to for the memory. But maybe later, too hot to bother putting something on now. [break][break]

Concerts weren't realy his thing, so when someone had asked for a cover he'd obliged. It was only for a few hours anyway. A glance around and he quickly realized his cat was missing. "Ollie?" he asked, voice pitching up in concern. Where'd that kitten run off too now? Instead when he looked down he found a Delibird with an ice cream cone trying to get into the venue and chirping excitedly as they tried not to spill their ice cream. "Ah, shit-" [break][break]

Ollie had obviously run towards the smell of food, and more important the ice cream. He waited patiently, joining the flock of Delibird despite strained cries of protest, paws up to Locke expectantly. Not long did the poor courier have to deal wit ha ratty Galarian Meowth did Paxton appear, hunched over, his hand holding the Delibird's flipper as he escorted it back to the flock. Paxton's frown deepened as he spotted Ollie amidst the group. But at least he's safe. "This little guy yours?" he asked, smiling in recognition. "Good t'see you again, Locke." he said as he let go off the Delibird and adjusted the sunglasses on his head. Blonde roots revealing an old black dye job. Lazy prick.

[break][break]

+ | +1 crown dahlia's speech [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 5:22:04 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
The shift from solemn speech to upbeat musical performance was a little jarring, to be honest, but you couldn't beat these fantastic seats. So, Barnaby tolerated the Commissioner's opening words and breathed a sigh of relief when she departed the stage for .

Just then, Barnaby felt the sudden tickle of breath against his neck. Smiling, he shifted nearer so that Mars could hear him above the opening song, responding against his ear so close that his lips touched skin,

"It's more like a doomsday celebration than a summer festival." Still, it was hard not to get in the festive spirit of things. The League has pulled out all the stops when it came to supplying entertainment for Hoenn's people. "It has been a fun time though, despite the 'cataclysm' on the horizon." Seriously, who opens a pop concert with that?

He was about to pull away when he saw a familiar face approaching them from over Mars' shoulder, signature LUXRAY by her side (although more sand-laden than he usually saw the Pokémon). Reiner's trainer, too, was covered in grit and grime.

"Eris!" Barnaby called out over the din of the music and roaring crowd. "You're not interrupting, mon chou." A wave of a hand beckoned her closer.

"Isn't that right, Martín?" He asked his companion, a knowing grin on his lips.
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
you got me dancing in the dark, hit the lights with a blackout
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 6:55:01 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar

So this was how Hoenn dealt with calamity... festivals. In that way, he supposes, the people of Hoenn really weren't all that different from his own. Cade understood the need to boost morale. The caged bird really did sing because, otherwise, all it had left to do was die.

Still, he looks up to the sky and wonders if anyone noteworthy is out doing something about their 'cage'. And, as dulcet tones reach his ears, the SENSU STYLE ORICORIO perched on his shoulder begins to dance. He turns to the bird and smiles, not all that surprised 's music had received SOFÍA's approval.

Not one for loud crowds and unwanted physical contact, however, the one-eyed blonde maneuvers his way past a bevy of dancing people and makes way for the beach bar. Unfortunately, his Oricorio develops a bad case of a tantrum, not wanting to leave the concert just yet.

So she finds the closest shoulder to hop onto (that's you  ), causing Cade to stop in his tracks and turn around with a sigh. "Sofía..." He says with a disapproving tone and a trademark 'dad' glare.

Sofía, however, hides behind the woman's hair and fluffs up the feathers at her crown with a pout.

TL;DR

♛ Reacted to 's song and the state of Hoenn after 's speech
💎 heads to the beach bar until his ORICORIO hops onto 's shoulder to stop him; ORICORIO pouts and refuses to leave the concert just yet
MAINSTAGE + SOFÍA

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 7:55:33 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

THE MAINSTAGE

SPLASHFEST

VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE know better than to crowd around the main stage like the plebeians who are incapable of understanding the meteor’s ramifications. no, these people are smarter. better. and act as such from a distance, dividing the social caste with a role that is self imposed.

the security details remains scattered throughout the stage’s perimeter. some of them make up league officers such as . others are composed of either rangers or other officials. this particular duo remain near the back, given an all encompassing view of the crowd and those that stick out.

and her boys.

the bee’s knees, .

a wishy-washy gym leader who he’s yet to best personally.

they are the few that fernando thinks he recognizes but his eyes don’t linger too long. they’re alert for someone else.

looks like she’s still mad at him,” is the open commentary he uses to break the silence between them. this far out from the crowd, conversation is possible despite the fanatical cheers and booming speakers.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]