milky

mari
she/her
march 2
ambrette, kalos
bi
assistant
civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mari
marilee beaufort
THE MAINSTAGE (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 5:34:00 GMT
marilee beaufort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mari2top"]
[attr="class","mari2"] with all the work at her internship, it's a nice reprieve to be at MAIN STAGE. she's never been to a concert before in her life, so she's happy to partake. the unfortunate part comes when she doesn't know anyone else in the vicinity. she wonders if she can find or in the crowd — maybe even their new roommate ?

[break][break] her and her sylveon, caspeon, walk through the crowded area as people shout ADRIAN! mari's is not so into boy bands, but TERAVOLT at least seems the kind of thing that rory might enjoy.

[break][break] her heart starts when she sees a flash of mint-blue hair, reminding her of michalis. 'he's no longer around,' she reminds herself. though her and michalis weren't exactly besties, there are still days that she misses him.

[break][break] so distracted, she nearly walks straight into .

[break][break] "a-ah, oops!" she squeaks, blinking up to see a cute boy with an even cuter drink. "s-sorry..."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] +

[newclass=".mari2"]--accent:#d7d0f2; } .mari2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .mari2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .mari2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .mari2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .mari2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .mari2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .mari2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".mari2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#d7d0f2;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 9:53:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Imagine having to raise your voice in this giant, rambunctious crowd. Eris doesn't think that her voice would last long if she did it.
[break][break]
"Yeah!! There's so much games and stuff around!! Reiner and I even got to be pirates for a day!" Her smile is wide as she hooks her arm around Reiner's shoulders and pulls him in for a hug, which he begrudgingly returns. Or well, he tries to as he attempts to cover Eris' ears with his tail.
[break][break]
I'll shoot you in my yard, I love to hear crying. Get up out my house, bitch, I ain't Bryan... Not the most kid-friendly song but hey, they've definitely seen worse over the last few years. So their attention quickly flickers from the stage to the relative stranger.
[break][break]
"Nice to meet you, Miss Penelope!!"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || outfit

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 12:24:51 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]In the end, he wasn't able to find Rowan or Serena before being forced to retreat back to the stage. Even Howitzer is left behind to wander, hopefully to single one of them out while & do their best to overcome typical performance anxieties and put on a show.[break][break]

U N A S H A M E D[break]
[break]

Possible seizure warning; Image flashes, pulses, etc.
[break]

Whether it's underneath stage lighting or a sweltering sun, Adrian cannot help but feel the veneer of sweat clinging to him after they've taken the stage. Between Callan, his Toxtricity and Adrian's Rillaboom they are quickly transitioning into the intense pace of LONG NIGHTS IN JAIL.[break][break]

He can feel the heat emanating from above, causing his bangs to fall over his face as they're slicked with sweat, but he ignores it for the sake of adhering to each verse; even a tiny hiccup will cascade into a cacophony of mistakes that will spoil the experience of a live performance.[break][break]

They've worked together cultivating every aspect of this arrangement, and they mean to deliver it properly. Through the upbeat tempo of the percussion and bassist, and the shrill peaks of their lead guitar, they thrust a wave of harmonic felicity through their audience, and Adrian's lyrics are the punctuating presence of rhapsody that brings together the ensemble into one experience.
[break]

ADRIAN!!![break][break]

ADRIAN!!![break][break]

ADRIAN!!![break][break]

When he finally gets a moment to breathe, the outcry of people shouting his or 's name alternatingly begin to pour in. Whether it's simply because they were promised a crown, or it's the supportive (if teasing) gesture of his friends and close relations ( ), he soaks up the attention, unashamed.
[attr="class","adrianwttag"]MAINSTAGE (TERAVOLT PROMPT)

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 18:14:20 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eris’s enthusiasm is contagious. She laughs at the prospect if imagining Eris and Reiner as pirates.

[break][break]

“Pirates?” she laugh, raising her voice to now carry over the punk rock music blaring from the speakers, not to mention the crowd as the scream ADRIAN at the top of their lungs, “That must have been fun. Did ya find any good treasure?”

[break][break]

To fight the, to fight the revolution

[break][break]

The music and crowd grow more intense as the song progresses. It’s hard not to get whiplash transitioning form to Terravolt. Eva likes both kinds of music though so she bobs along to this beat too, watching every now and then as her attention shifts between , , and the Mainstage.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

+ [break][break]
+ +1 crown, Terravolt prompt

[break][break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 19:08:29 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
"Not really." Compared to 's expertly weaved sarcasm, Skyler has all the subtlety and sophistication of a raging Tauros in a china shop, and about the same amount of shame.

'I ANSWER TO ME, UNASHAMED,' is the perfect background for her actions.

The fact that Elisa does not move from her seat or alter her composure in the slightest draws a languid, hungry smile across Skyler's expression.

"I've found that, more often than not, words are just pretty dressing for the bullshittery underneath." The captain makes no attempt to move away. She takes the time to sip at her drink, enjoying the way it burns down the column of her throat far less than she does the porcelain of Elisa's expression.

"Wouldn't you agree, Elisabeth?"

She wants to break it.

becomes the unfortunate receptor of the captain's sweet mercies after 's deflection. Her lips, unbidden, twitch with amusement at his comment. "You look like you're stewing yourself, Felix." Skyler leans forward, unbothered by her proximity to Elisa. "You okay? Blink twice if you've been kidnapped by our floral goddess and need saving."

It is around this time that, by some unforeseen and unescapable twist of fate, a pack of ketchup smacks wetly onto Elisa's forehead, leaving in its wake a graceless trail of red paste.

For a moment, nothing seems to move. Then Skyler's head tilts back and a roar of heartfelt laughter comes spilling out.
pls have my i'm on 2 hours of sleep post
+ 1 crown for mentioning teravolt lyrics

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 20:10:10 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Angelo had never been the type to turn down free drinks. That hadn't changed, even after graduating from simple delivery boy to owner of a small business. Probably never will.

He's as opportunistic as the Wingull he keeps on the Lilycove docks.

Can't argue with that. You just said the magic word,” he smiles, slow and unashamed as offers a round on him.

Instead, Angelo sips at the remains of his beer, turning his attention to his barstool neighbour.  

Sounds like the sentiment among the audience is unanimous: The League’s opening act was not well received.

The bartender places the glass of their signature blend in front of Angelo and –

ADRIAN!!!

a rouge ketchup packet courtesy of collides into his glass, sending it scattering in a spray of blue. An umbrella lands on his lap.

Thanks, Adrian.” He drawls into the uproar of 's name, sarcasm dripping like the spilled drink off the counter edge.

The wet ketchup packet is flicked further down the bar with a slap.

Swimwear? Oh. Yeah.” He nonchalantly swipes some of the splashed cocktail off his thumb, the umbrella promptly finding a home behind Angelo's ear. “I think they liked me more than the commissioner, if that's anything to go by.

Angelo doesn't seem bothered.

notes;

- +1 crown for ADRIANNNNN
- with and open for interactions
- invisible bird-plane-dragon

+ open
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 20:36:16 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
smoke billows across the stage, dividing annalise's attention between , @fenris , and the upcoming act. as a giant toxtricity appears center stage, flanked by two men, annalise helpfully supplies the band name to no one in particular: "oooh, it's teravolt!"
[break][break]
she doesn't know the lore of the band very well, but she does stretch her unoccupied hand into the sky to make a lucky catch of whatever is being thrown. using her thumb to flip it over, she squints at the brand label on the front side. "ketchup ... ?"
[break][break]
and not, like, teravolt-brand ketchup. nor artisanal, whole foods-esque ketchup. it's just ketchup packets they must've gotten from one of the sponsors of this festival. annalise slots it between two fingers of her drink hand — it might come in handy one day on ebay. or on a hot dog!
[break][break]
"adriaaan!" she shouts out 's name at 's behest, pumping her fist in the air as the speakers swell with their newest song. "wooo!"
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] +1 crown   for participating by SCREAMING THE NAME, ADRIAN.

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 20:38:56 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“I suppose that makes your girlfriend quite the lucky woman then, huh?” A small smirk crossed his lips as he raised the glass upwards, taking a poignant sip. The presence of a wet nose nudging against his leg caused Rowan to jump slightly, the tease broken. “Oh, hey Howie.” ’s Arcanine had succeeded in locating him through the chaos and din of the crowd, prompting Rowan to reach a hand out and scratch her underneath the chin.

“This is Howitzer, he belongs to my boyfriend.” Angelo and Rowan hadn’t discussed relationships prior, but the two of them had become rather friendly since the trip to Johto, so he didn’t see any reason not to divulge. “Where is Adrian, Howie?” The question would soon be asked and answered as Terravolt took the stage, the sounds of roaring cheers as the leading men began their set.

“I forgot to mention I’m dating the lead singer of Terravolt.” Rowan chimed in with a small grin, rising from his seat and standing on the stool, making a point to be seen in the crowd. “ADRIAN!” Howitzer let out a howl, attempting to mimic the name to her best ability. “LOVE YOU, BABE!” After the outburst, Rowan settled back into the stool, patting Howitzer on her head and chuckling while looking towards Angelo once more. “Sorry ‘bout that.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤+1 crown and Howie found me :peepohappy:
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 21:11:15 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

”...Well, you’re not wrong, honestly~.”[break][break]

The music and the action, alike, had both been of the sorts he’d often gravitated towards, so he’d seen it as a no brainer when considering whether or not it’d all culminate into an event worthy and worthwhile of his time.[break][break]

He peered across the crowds strewn before them once more, an inaudible hum (wholly thanks to the sheer volume of said crowds) drowned beneath the weight of screams and the like occurring around them. He took another sip from his newfound drink, taking a moment to lean back against the counter, himself.[break][break]

You, though~?” he mused in following, raising a brow with a chuckle. ”I’d have figured this kinda thing would’ve been something you steered clear from, no?”

[break]
open to interaction? :eyes:[break]
+1 👑, shouted adrian's name

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,427 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 23:00:07 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Save it for the sheep
Already tamed
I answer to me
Unashamed

Hideo would be dishonest if he said he didn't relate to the lyrics somewhat. Not to the parts about taking someone out back and shooting them, but the parts about not giving up to oppression and standing for yourself.

He'd made sure to stay at the back-end of the concert - one part so the 120 decibel speakers didn't blow his ears out, another part so he didn't draw attention to himself. He was in Slateport, after all, where his family lived. The family that was still very much looking for him.

He also made sure to dress incognito: a hooded jacket to hide his head, and he even wore sunglasses this time to try and hide his ever-closed eyes.

He'd even made sure to bring out one of his less used Telepathic Pokemon: his Oranguru. She didn't seem very pleased by all the noise, but she was doing her job well enough.

They'd just enjoy the concert. Surely nothing strange would happen that would draw them closer into the crowd.

1 Crown for quoting Callan's song lyrics

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 1:00:07 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

sounds like some shit might listen to in order to relax. but it's making knox's blood boil (in the good way. the party way. the 'let's get fucked up and fuck shit up' way). head bopping, still spinning, grinning at the silver-haired girl's - illeana, illeana, that's her name. so dreamy. rolls right off the tongue - as she herds her boys to the bar. 

it's rotgut tequila, bite worse than its bark, and he grimaces as he tosses it back. teeth sink into the lime soon after, washing down bitter agave and fire

"WHOOO," and then the rest of the crowd is screaming something so he joins along, belts out ADRIAN, ADRIAN, ADRIAN with the rest of them.

unfortunately, right in 's ear. 

screams adrian in jayden's ear. 
we love that for him.
+1 crown for adrian
(2 crowns)

75/150 HP

ftWSuGHO
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 3:22:21 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]

'i answer to me, unashamed'
[break][break]
he had to admit, that lyric was catchy, and just slightly resonated with the councilman. after all, here he was mere feet away from one of team rocket's most powerful.
[break][break]
"there's always trouble between the elite four," he says drly, turning to look at the lot. of course, he adds to the end of it. "and, they're not mine."

[attr="class","notes"][break]+1 crown

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,981 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 3:44:39 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
he was in the midst of shouting 's name when his lack of attention comes barreling towards a head.
[break][break]
it was luck, that the near head-on collision didn't spill his fruity drink all over him. he lifts it up, body moving like a marionettes puppet, as narrowly escapes the woman.
[break][break]

"woah! are you okay?" he turns towards her, ducking his head to make sure he didn't spill anything on her. that would be embarassing.

[attr="class","notes"]
[break]
+1 crown

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,315 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 3:56:52 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]See? Now this was a guy who knew what the people wanted! No speeches. No platitudes. No sending a giant meteor to destroy another dimension. No, this guy just flounced onto the stage and said "hey people, want free shit? Shout my name!" Isaac couldn't help but admire the hustle. He also couldn't help but want to get another crown for his increasingly shiny collection. He was nearing the double digits, after all![break][break]

For this reason, he lent his voice to the chorus rising up from the crowd. Some gave it a half-hearted mumble before getting back to their more important conversations. Some cheered their hearts out, maybe the type that were a little bit too into this. Some competed with each other, seeing who could raise their voice the loudest and get their hands on the first crown. Some even put a goofy spin on their voice, trying to sound like Geo "The Dude" from everyone's favorite boxing underdog flick.[break][break]

Regardless of the reason why, their voices were all united into a single word. "ADRIAN!"

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]176 WORDS / M-M-M-M-MEGATHREAD

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,059 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 8:00:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"no, i suppose i'm not."[break][break]

his shoulders rise and fall in a quick shrug as well, mirroring her as he downs the rest of his drink.[break][break]

"always been more comfortable giving them."[break][break]

said in tandem with the lyrics: i answer to me, unashamed.[break][break]

though not really a part of 's conversation with , he calls out over the music to add a comment that is meant to be in jest but might come out condescending:[break][break]

"two members of hoenn's illustrious elite four? i think they're familiar with each other."

[attr="class","ooc"]+1 crown[break]
[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]