FISHING (SPLASHFEST)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 22:44:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Maybe they could shoot for something a little bit better than average...

eOeHs36w

16AUG2022 caught a(n) dynamax MAGIKARP
+ 1 crown for DYNAMAX catch
18AUG2022 caught a(n) average MILOTIC
19AUG2022 caught a(n) average HUNTAIL

·
close tab

played by

Cadmium

Nightmare
He / Him
December 21
Mossdeep
Pluto-sexual
Club Owner
Civilian
Pluto Fürst
Married
0 height
0 height
Fears exist for a reason.
awards
37 posts
Night Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cadmium
Night Fürst
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 23:15:51 GMT
Night Fürst Avatar
Once more the line was cast. Though this time at least, a gradually tiring Malamar was settled beside him; its tentacles wound protectively around the Flapple just before it, even though the small dragon type looked nothing more than an innocent, dirty apple from all her time enjoying herself.

YVxHsi|N

Already Caught
Wishiwashi - Average (35)
Milotic - Large (79)
Bruxish - Extra Small (9)

·
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 23:30:05 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Was... Was that a Gyarados?

Ok he could see why the kids were a touch uneasy. Josh motioned for Lightning to be ready to fry the bastard if it tried anything around the kids as he cast his line. Maybe he could hook the thing himself.

bfXqqycy

Extra Small Goldeen
Large Lanturn
Average Sharpedo
Large Gorebyss

·
close tab

played by

skyline

raf
he/him
thirty
june 28th
cascarrafa, paldea
pansexual
philanthropist
associate
The clever owns, but never is he possessed.
awards
68 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rafael
Rafael Artega
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 23:34:03 GMT
Rafael Artega Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rafael"]
[attr="class","rafaeltext"]

[attr="class","rafaelpkmn"]

Snivy sunbathed on the open deck of the yacht while Rafael lounged casually in one of the folding chairs. A fishing pole had been stuck into the custom pole holder on the rail, the line running slack into the crystal waters of the sea. The peaceful silence is interrupted only the clinking of ice from the butler who stopped to refresh the champagne caddy. A smile touched Rafael's face as he nodded in thanks but his attention is quickly consumed by the bending fishing pole and the catch at the other end.[break][break]

odQg9A0Z

[break]

[attr="class","rafaelooc"]

NOTES

Splashfest: Fishing

[break]
+ Caught a dynamax-sized gyarados (size 97).

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.rafael]--accent:#7ECED3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rafael]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rafael .rafaeltext b"]color:var(--accent); } .rafael .rafaeltext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .rafael .rafaeltext i { color:var(--accent); } .rafael .rafaeltext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rafael .rafaelooc"]} .rafael .rafaelooc b { color:var(--accent); } .rafael .rafaelooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .rafael .rafaelooc i { color:var(--accent); } .rafael .rafaelooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .rafael .rafaelooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rafael .rafaelpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 3:34:39 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtaidan"]
[attr="class","mainaidan"]

Another day, another peaceful time filled with fishing, some cold beers and some good radio. The alone activities always giving Aidan the best feeling in the world. It really turned out that fishing and taking a break from the apocalyptic world out there really showed how one could spend quality time alone.[break][break]

I wanna hang with my friends[break]
'Cause I'm feeling down again[break]
Yeah my body's still bleeding from back[break]
Stabs and beatings but that happens now and again[break]
The party never ends[break]
And if I didn't hang with them[break]
Who would be there to lie for me[break]
Say they would die for me, message my girl in DM[break]

[break][break]
IjbN6a5s

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

AIDAN'S FISHING RECORD

[break]
FISHING CHART FOR REFERENCE[break][break]

15.08 | MAGIKARP (10) - AVERAGE SIZE (59)[break]
16.08 | GYARADOS (92) - SMALL SIZE (15) 👑[break]
17.08 | WISHIWASHI (12) - AVERAGE SIZE (37)[break]
18.08 | SHARPEDO (89) - AVERAGE SIZE (69)[break]
19.08 | MILOTIC (95) - AVERAGE SIZE (39)[break]
20.08 | BRUXISH (78) - AVERAGE SIZE (39)[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtaidan] --accent: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan .mainaidan] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan .notes h1] font: 15px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]·
close tab

played by

clawlend

he/him
twenty-four
March 5
Eterna City
straight
Traveler
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clawlend
Alex Steelclaw
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 4:03:25 GMT
Alex Steelclaw Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtalex"]
[attr="class","mainalex"]

The catches so far for Alex had not been great, however he would not be deterred in his search of a prize winner.[break][break]

There was no afternoon storm today, yet Alex continued to his usual spot for fishing hoping for a big one. [break][break]

[break][break]
W8VxjCVh

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

Alex's FISHING RECORD

[break]
FISHING CHART FOR REFERENCE[break][break]

16.08 | Wishiwashi (17) - Small (20)[break]
17.08 | Gorebyss (57) - Small (22)[break]
18.08 | Wishiwashi (14) - Average (36)[break]
19.08 | Barraskewda (81) - Average (51)[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtalex] --accent: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtalex] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtalex .mainalex] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtalex b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtalex a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtalex h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtalex h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtalex u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtalex .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtalex .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,878 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 4:05:02 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh cast his line near his secret diving spot and reeled in...an empty Poké Ball. Somehow, it still appeared to be functional! With a chuckle, he pocketed it as he directed his Sharpedo a little closer to shore, then cast again. Perhaps a little farther from shore he would actually hook something worthwhile.

1zH6rfCg·
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,870 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 4:20:24 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin, likewise, had cast her line near the reef and fished up an empty Poké Ball rather than a Pokémon. This wasn't the first time she had done so, either. It was perfectly serviceable, too; which it was a nice find, she wondered how many of these polluted the sea? That would be a job for another time, though; she just wanted to enjoy herself at Splashfest. She started reeling her line in the moment she felt a nibble...

Zx_RyKHg·
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief / con artist
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
734 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 6:07:15 GMT
nina larson Avatar
what she pulled in on her line this time took her breath away at first. it was a gyarados. she suspected she'd pulled a gyaradosite from her dive earlier. meant to be, maybe?

she reeled it in. small, still baby. it was hardly as intimidating as some of the other gyarados she'd seen, but that was good for her for now. as it aged and grew, she would learn how to be confident beside it.

taking it into a pokeball, she set it aside and cast her line out again.

7NPTgP2i
8/16 - MILOTIC (97) - LARGE (84)
8/17 - GOLDEEN (27) - GIGANTAMAX (100)
8/18 - GYARADOS (91) - SMALL (22)
8/19 - WISHIWASHI (20) - AVERAGE (45)
·
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 6:10:51 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Her luck at the moment is abysmal. But perhaps the deities of fishing would prove more bountiful and kind hearted. She set out onto the sea rod, hook and bait securely attached.

She would throw the line once sufficiently out, and let time do its work.

Pokemon Caught:
1 - Goldeen (Average) 30/27
2 - Matine (Small) 73/22
3 - Octillery (Average) 45/55
4 - Sharpedo (Average) 89/46
5 - Barraskewda (Average) 80/40
6 - Wishiwashi (Average) 13/75

nDu4T49s

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
·
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,586 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 6:49:27 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","razzsummer"]
[attr="class","razzsummer1"]
[attr="class","razzsummerimg"]

[attr="class","razzsummertop"]
SPLASHFEST
[attr="class","razzsummermid"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid2"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid3"]

Salem gives his trainer a glare and Razz just smirks at his victory over the fact so far. But the cat will now try his hand at the spare fishing rod. See if he can't get better results.

[break][break]
4NLG5Udo [break]

[break]

8/15 | Extra Small LANTURN [break]
+1 Crown for Extra Small
[break] 8/16 | AVERAGE WISHIWASHI
[break] 8/17 | AVERAGE BRUXISH
[break] 8/18 | DYNAMAX GYARADOS [break]
+1 Crown "dynamax-sized
[break] 8/19 | AVERAGE WISHIWASHI [break]

[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.razzsummer]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummer1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzsummermid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 b"]color:#4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummertop]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea;border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerpoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#4aaaea; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,565 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 7:46:23 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan tosses the rod into the ocean and awaits for a bite.

W_9RH6X8

x1 Gyarados, Small
x1 Magikarp, Dynamax
x1 Basculin, Dynamax
x1 Remoraid, Extra Small

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Open Sans]·
close tab

played by

Delirious

Kae
Feminine
November 25
Circhester, Galar
Bisexual
Wanderer
Civilian
Single
0 height
0 height
you just do you, and i'll just do me
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @karissa
Karissa Atlasia
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 8:02:29 GMT
Karissa Atlasia Avatar
Karissa was actually super satisfied with her last catch, but she was still curious what else she might reel in. With the line already in the water, there was nothing left to do but wait.

dnNJCO0d

FISHING LOG
[5][95] Magikarp (Dynamax)
[44][56] Octillery (Average)
[85][4] Sharpedo (Extra Small)
[53][12] Lanturn (Small)
·
close tab

played by

Ven

Siri
he / him / his
fifteen
november 27
Canalave, Sinnoh
huh?
civilian
awards
107 posts
Sirius Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @siri
Sirius Black
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 10:27:56 GMT
Sirius Black Avatar

It was a good thing the Sharpedo didn’t bite his hands off.

He’d noticed it just in time and had to sacrifice some of the fishing line by cutting it off and watching as the… the thing splashed back into the water.

Geez, man, that was fucking scary no matter how many ways you put it!

Out went the line again.

9K7NgqX2
goldeen, dynamax (20 august)

@tag

·
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 10:48:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege-light"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Humming a little tune, Huxley plopped the fishing tackle into the water. Hoping the bait he added would attract something more prominent than the measly Huntail he'd gotten beforehand.

[break][break]
RNirPDrd [break]
extra small huntail 8/16[break]
extra small basculin 8/20

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]huxley BAKER

[attr="class","subtxt"] won't I bother you[break]

with all my tears?

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege-light] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light] --accent:#D5A53D; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .name b] color:#FABE52; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:1px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -2px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .name] font:50px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Poppins:600]·
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP