❄ snowboy showdown ❄

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 2:32:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"aren't you, like, from snowpoint?"[break]
what a little bitch. "you know, for someone from there you --" jaskier turned around to start huddling over a ball of snow and truth be told, sister forgot the damn words about to come out of her mouth. "so are we going to make this snowboy or nah?" begrudgingly, taiga bit back trying to look up the words that had gone missing and instead stood a healthy distance behind jaskier to start rolling her own smaller ball. while the two of them had various moments of fighting and falling out, there was no pain in watching jaskier turn and leave her in the dust sometimes - for good, full reasons.[break]
"mary, i just wish you would stop bitching when we're supposed to be having fun - you know - like normal people?" truthfully, 'fun' for the two of them involved other white powders but she figured it was healthy for the two of them to try and at least socialize once and a while. of course, this was going on so dandy when the two of them preferred to just engage with one another, although neither of them would care to admit it. in fact: "though i guess you are a bit too old to be playing in the snow, grandpa. what's wrong? your arthritis flaring up? there's no medics on site as far as i know so if you wanna roll over and die right now i think it'd be possible; hey, it might even add some spice to these kiddy games. i'll even leave your body to the elements after, since you always say how sick you are of me."
⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@jaskier

Ne4EHH2_ -/+ 10

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 1 BOTTOM

PROMPTS FILLED:
Express a holiday wish
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,161 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 2:40:50 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

[attr="class","annalluck"]

[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
oop —
[break][break]
annalise watches the sibling rivalry heat up between and . the head professor sacrifices the foundation of her snowboy to destroy her brother's. she doesn't know what ollie did, but he probably deserved it, to be honest. [break][break]
"your glaceon would look sooo cute in a little sweater like this!"
[break][break]
she starts building a second segment for her snowboy, peering over the base of her snowboy toward a passerby darmanitan judge.
[break][break]
"or — ooh! maybe she can make herself her own little outfit out of ice or something!"
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"]
+ tldr [break]
+ Interact with/reference the Darmanitan[break]
+ adding +10 for middle [break]
+ 1x bottom, 1x middle

[attr="class","annalaccent"]

[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]

@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]

[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[break][break]
MXYCnbb0

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,694 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 3:54:57 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevh"]
[attr="class","zevhtitle"]
[attr="class","zevhbody"]

"Really? That's too bad." Beneath the amiable tone, Zev did not care. What a random stranger or acquaintance did or did not do was utterly uninteresting to him. "No hard feelings though."[break][break]

Turning away from @elio and his Cubone, Zev walked off. He passed a disguised and dodged a few snowballs thrown here and there until he found his Lycanroc, who now sat with . Instead of approaching the younger man, however, Zev remained some distance away to focus on putting together his snowboy.[break][break]

Luna padded over to his side, though she would be unable to help. "You owe me hot cocoa after this," Zev told his Pokémon, his jovial tone loud enough for any nearby snowboy makers to hear.[break][break]

Luna only barked and wagged her tail.[break][break]

|c7F3yTN

@elio [break][break]

NOTES

- Open for interaction![break][break]

SNOWBOY PARTS

1X Bottom[break]
1X Middle[break]
0X Top[break]
0X Decoration[break][break]

PROMPTS FULFILLED

- Sabotage a snowboy[break]
- Dress your Pokémon in a holiday costume[break]
- Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling[break]
- Interact with/reference the Darmanitan[break]
- Reference a seasonal food/drink[break]
- Express a holiday wish/gift idea[break]
- Compliment another character's snowboy[break]
- Reference a holiday song

[attr="class","zevhpkmn"]

[attr="class","zevhcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".zevh"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhtitle"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;font:800 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:jutify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,501 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 3:55:05 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He didn't particularly feel up for it, for once. Outdoors events were always a treat but the after effects of Mt. Pyre had put him in the worst mood. Not to mention all the mess with….her, he had been in turmoil for a while now. But his therapist has told him to try to 'do things, even if unhappily.' He had gotten up, changed, then undressed halfway again. was definitely gone by now be8ng a partial organizer which meant, as he sunk into his couch, he could just stay home. [break][break]

And then he saw a text on his phone. Oh. Oh, he could use this. [break][break]

So there he was, cold but working diligently, a little brighter in the sun and snow. The outdoors really was the best fit for him. He hummed along to the tune of 'jingle bell rock' hoping his companion would show. He'd pitched it as another little tour experience for . Luciano got to 'immerse himself' in Hoenn culture, Paxton got to look at him. Win win. Big mega evolution for his brain. [break][break]

8_f8g7W7

[break][break]

+ only caus ei dont wanna read 4 pages gomene [break][break]

Snowboy parts: [break]

Bottom: 1-25 [break]
Middle: 26-50 [break]
Top: 51-75 [break]
Decoration: 76-100 [break]

Prompts: [break]

Sabotage a snowboy. [break]
Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume. [break]
Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling [break]
Interact with/reference the Darmanitan [break]
Reference a seasonal food/drink [break]
Express a holiday wish/gift idea [break]
Compliment another character's snowboy [break]
Reference a holiday song [break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 4:17:47 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

The thought of being around people wasn't something he was opposed to, but he also hadn't bothered making the effort to invite anybody to be with him. Mint, for once, was content being in proximity of others but not directly interacting. He liked the white noise of the place and the chill of snow in his hands. [break][break]

It's a good way to be creative without thinking too hard. And he missed the snow. Next to him, Semifreddo the Glaceon lounged about in a cute santa hat and sweater his trainer had given him. At some point the ice type stood on of the pieces of his construction and Mint snickered, pulling out his phone to catch a photo before the eeveelution moved away again. "What's up? Imagining you're Straciatella when she mega evolves?" He asked as he put away his phone, waiting to resume work. [break][break]

lJXnmJNY

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc @open [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/58/08/ZArR2pxg_b.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,330 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 4:34:44 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]For the most part, Isaac had been able to blend in so far. Truth be told, he wasn't really going out of his way to grab others' attention. Large crowds were already tricky enough to begin with. Having to navigate them while his depth perception failed him sounded like a special kind of hell.[break][break]

Maybe when he warmed up to it, he'd risk it. Until then, he was quite happy focusing on the company of himself. Oh, and the company of 's Lycanroc, which had found him in record time and plopped down by his side. Even with Isaac wanting solitude, it was hard to turn down time with a Lycanroc. He gave the wolf a quick scratch between the ears, smiling softly. "Good girl," he said, voice quiet and warm.[break][break]

With that little mood boost, it was time to get snow rolling! He'd already formed a nice, stable bottom. Now he just needed to find a run of snow sturdy enough to shape into a midsection.[break][break]

pT26aLPh

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / OPEN TO INTERACTION

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 4:59:04 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"Hello, love~" Barnaby cooed, the picture of innocence. Unfortunately for the journalist, Mars was intimately familiar with his sinful nature and didn't fall for his act for even a second.

"Oooh, we're stooping to getting our boys involved, hm?" What petty parenting. And yet, Barnaby waved his own VULPIX onward toward .

Two can play the SNOW WARNING game. Castor bounded forward, equally as delighted as his twin by their reunion, trailing a flurry of snowflakes in his wake. The two met mid-distance between their respective owners, falling into a tumble of playful bites and happy yips.

They were so cute. Cute enough to distract Barnaby a moment too long, apparently, as a snowball whizzed past his head and landed near the feet of .

"Martín!" The exclamation came out shriller than expected. But hey, didn't Mars know Barnaby's face was an insured asset needed for his career?? There would be no Bee's Knees or getting in front of a camera with a black eye.

"Oh, it is on, del Mar."

And so it was. Throwing caution to the wind, Barnaby raced to form another snowball and return the favor - this time to Mars' own face!

mg2CxyqY
bottom ✅ | middle ❌ | top ❌ | decoration ✅

• dress your pokémon in a holiday costume
• use an ice-type ability to keep snow falling
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,901 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 8:27:52 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Gavin's breath mists in the manufactured chill, bare arms exposed to the elements. If he closes his eyes, he can almost imagine he's back in Circhester. He longs for the ancient city, for its steaming baths and its icy mountains, but it is no longer home.[break][break]

No. is home. Hoenn is home.[break][break]

Though he recognizes many of the faces in the gathered groups, Gavin does not betray his familiarity. He's here in disguise, after all. Rocket executives and top brass would know this disguise as Thomas Finnegan, better known as Finn. To others, he's merely a civilian blending into the competition's crowd.[break][break]

He lingers by the tables of food and drink, passing up the FRUITCAKE in favour of a glass of eggnog and a couple cookies decorated with holiday trees. His Ninetales reprises her role as his companion, nudging a growing snowball with her nose.

[break][break]
r_F4dWvg

[attr="class","tag"]SNOWBOY SHOWDOWN

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
PROMPTS + PARTS
Sabotage a snowboy[break]
Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume[break]
Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling[break]
Interact with/reference the Darmanitan[break]
Reference a seasonal food/drink[break]
Express a holiday wish/gift idea[break]
Compliment another character's snowboy[break]
Reference a holiday song[break]
[break]
Bottom: 1-25 ❌[break]
Middle: 26-50 ❌[break]
Top: 51-75 ✅[break]
Decoration: 76-100 ❌

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 11:10:47 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartsnow"]
[attr="class","heartpicsnow"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistsnow"]

[attr="class","heartpkmnsnow"]

[attr="class","hearticonholdersnow"]
[attr="class","hearticonsnow"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxsnow"]
[attr="class","heartnotessnow"]

Nb_onsG7
[break]
- open to interactions!
[break]
- Bottom x0
[break]
- Middle x1
[break]
- Top x0
[break]
- Decoration x2

[break]
- Sabotage a snowboy
[break]
- Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume
[break]
- Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling
[break]
- Interact with/reference the Darmanitan
[break]
- Reference a seasonal food/drink
[break]
- Express a holiday wish/gift idea
[break]
- Compliment another character's snowboy
[break]

[attr="class","heartsidesnow"]

[attr="class","hearttagsnow"]@snowboy

[attr="class","hearttextboxsnow"]

[attr="class","hearttextsnow"]
Now, he and might have a criminally sparse hang out record, but he'd drifted at the edges of the same social circles as hers enough to know that she was what his Nana would call a "Chatty Cathy." So her sudden hesitance to talk about immediately sent his gears spinning.

[break][break]

Locke had spent the past five years hearing out every small town grandma's gossip about the neighbors and the neighbors' neighbors-decades of wisdom passed down to him so that he too might recognize good, warm tea when presented to him.

[break][break]

And this?

[break][break]

Was scalding.

[break][break]

Before they could even dig into what that stale fruitcake of a royal had done to earn the ire of someone as sweet as Miss Luka, a snowball was lobbed in the courier's direction, breaking into cold clumps against their head and forcing them to take cover behind their partially-constructed snowboy.

[break][break]

"That was a good shot Miss Luka," they called out teasingly as they begun to shape their own ammo. '"But I think you've forgotten that you're outnumbered!'

[break][break]

With that, all twenty Delibird turned against the other woman and unleashed a volley of return fire upon her and any other unfortunate soul in the vicinity.

Nano

[newclass=.heartsnow]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#FDFDFD; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicsnow] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #FDFDFD, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/0800GHd.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonsnow] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/WYESvdO.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistsnow] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnsnow] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#FDFDFD; border:solid 1px #464646; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxsnow] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsnow] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsnow b] color:#464646; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidesnow] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxsnow] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #464646; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotessnow] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagsnow] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholdersnow] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #464646; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsnow::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsnow::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#464646; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotessnow::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotessnow::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#464646; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 11:17:40 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Please?”

He’d deliberately drawn out the syllable, literally begging and pleading at this point.

“Come on… I know you run like a hotbox, but… this is my favorite kind of weather!” he continued, his eyes lighting up at the sight of all the snow. Ah, the snow. White and cold. And reminded him of one of the few good things of home.

“…or do I have to bribe you with spiked eggnog just to come out here with me?” he continued, turning to look at his boyfriend with this pout on his face.

His Delibird was out there somewhere, distributing little holiday-themed macarons to whoever would ask!

8RLlqPM5
top piece acquired!

• dress your Pokémon in a holiday costume (done)
• reference a seasonal food / drink (done)
• parts acquired: bottom, top

close tab

played by

Oslo

Aud-ball
He/Him
July 15th
Holon
Pansexual
Wildlife Biologist
Cadet
red leaves
and alibis 🍁
5'11" height
5'11" height
break the rules in beautiful ways
awards
110 posts
Audric Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @audric
Audric Black
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 13:18:05 GMT
Audric Black Avatar
🍁
Though a little late to the function he had, himself, helped organize, was only thus for a good intention: ordering some hot drinks for anyone who wished to have any.  He carried four of them on a Styrofoam tray as he trudged through the snow in his boots. Beside him, a cute little CUFANT happily trotted along, wearing a little SANTA CAP on its head.

Truth be told, one of the drinks the cadet had brought was already spoken for. The name on its side read in bright red permanent marker. Much to Audric's surprise, however, he finds her being pelted by snowballs!

"Hey, hey! One second!" He interjects, carefully placing himself between the pink-haired lass and the young man he had yet to meet ( ). Sure it was nothing serious, he offers a small chuckle and raises the tray of steaming drinks as if he were holding a small child. "Truce?"

NwkLFCUN

PROMPT: Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume
SNOWBOY SHOWDOWN
☃️
BOTTOM - MIDDLE - TOP - HAT

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 13:53:32 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner"]
[attr="class","gunnertitle"]

SNOWBOY SHOWDOWN

[attr="class","gunnerbody"]

Of all the people Gunner expected to see at the Snowboy Showdown, his own boss was not one of them. He nodded his head in greeting to . "Miss Livy, good afternoon."[break][break]

Was it more appropriate to defer to one's superior in a non-work-related contest? Or should Gunner try to achieve first place in her presence?[break][break]

"On the contrary, I appreciate you being here to support your employee while he wins the contest," Gunner decided, speaking mildly with a deadpan expression. For those who knew him well, they would recognize his rarely expressed sense of humor. Most people, however, only saw it as more of his usual seriousness.[break][break]

"By the way, Miss Livy, the team wants to get you a little holiday present. We always do it for our boss every year, but we don't know what you'd like. Any requests?"[break][break]

Just then, a snowball smacked him in the back of the head. Whirling around, he found with her arm poised at the end of an arcing throw and looking deeply apologetic. Gunner offered her a reassuring smile, as if to say he was not bothered by the accident. Then he resumed packing together the snow for his own snowboy.[break][break]

tma2JqL6

[break][break]

NOTES

SNOWBOY PARTS

0X Bottom[break]
2X Middle[break]
0X Top[break]

PROMPTS FULFILLED

[attr="class","gunnerpkmn"]

[attr="class","gunnercredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunner"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnertitle"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;font:800 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnerbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:jutify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnerpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnercredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnercredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,694 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 14:01:29 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevh"]
[attr="class","zevhtitle"]
[attr="class","zevhbody"]

A thrown snowball hit the ground near Zev's foot. Glancing up, he saw the mischievous smile of as he engaged in a snowball fight. Zev suppressed a sigh and, instead, chuckled as he continued to form his own snowboy.[break][break]

Nearby, Luna had been busy rolling around in the snow, but she stopped abruptly and righted herself, ears perked up and nose sniffing the frigid air. Then, in a surge of powdery flakes, she jumped to her feet and trotted over to a newcomer to the event. Zev followed her movements with his eyes to the recognizable form of in his Thomas Finnegan disguise.[break][break]

While Zev the bar owner did not know Gavin the terrorist, he did know Finn, a regular patron of Howling at the Moon and attendee of the bar's weekly trivia night. So Zev rolled his snowboy over, picking up more of the fluffy white powder as he went.[break][break]

"Hey! Fancy seeing you here," the black-haired man said amiably. "That's a pretty solid-looking snowboy already." Admittedly, Gavin had only made a top piece, but it was nicely sculpted.[break][break]

UBLLOdwp

[break][break]

NOTES

SNOWBOY PARTS

1X Bottom[break]
1X Middle[break]
1X Top[break]

PROMPTS FULFILLED

[attr="class","zevhpkmn"]

[attr="class","zevhcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".zevh"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhtitle"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;font:800 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:jutify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,786 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 14:18:22 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Imagine being a 13 year old, seeing so many familiar faces in one extremely snowy location. There are many things that come to mind, like whether she should ask if they want to get hot chocolate together later, what they had planned for their holidays or maybe, they'd like to have some homemade log cake.[break][break]

But of course, the one that emerges first is that primal warcry as she begins to gather the snow and pack them tight.[break][break]

"THIS ONE'S FOR BEING A MURDERER LAST YEAR MISS LUKA!!"[break][break]

Of hearts or of people who had willingly joined a murder mystery contest? Either way, she's tossing the snowballs with all her might, egged on by Reiner as he gives her a steady stream of ammunition. And of course, none of the people she knows are spared either - From the good old snowball to the back for and to the kinder shots lobbed at and .[break][break]

Except .[break][break]

"HI MISS EVA! YOU LOOK REALLY PRETTY TODAY!! For the kindly doctor, she gives the brightest smile and cheeriest wave she can muster before resuming her onslaught.[break][break]

Oh, and she can't forget . This one is aimed straight for the face, her tongue stuck out as she blows a raspberry at him.
[break][break]
[break]

TfMv5wgr (+10 seasonal food)[break][break]
☆ Bottom component[break]
☆ Middle component
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]open to interactions!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 14:36:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
That certainly seemed sensible. If they couldn't get the proper pieces going, then perhaps they just needed to make others fail. Jesse glanced up quickly to make sure the Darmanitan judge wasn't keeping a watchful eye. It seemed too distracted just seeming happy to be involved with the festivities. He could get that, he supposed. Cute. Any duds that he made with his sculpting, he could simply fling someone else's way. Once he looked back to see Alecis' Honedge, he couldn't help but give a surprised laugh. It must have been a recent addition to her team.

"Aw, getting the new guy suited up already? Surprised you're not favoring baby Ditto."

It wasn't long until he began to focus on the second portion of his snowboy. This time, he aimed to go for the more difficult pieces. After all, it was fine and dandy to make the base, but the real trick to it was to make sure everything stuck together properly. Hands patted down the second piece he'd begun to form and applied it to the current middle bit that sat proudly.

"If we do though, I know this is a competition, but I'll hold a grudge if you do anything to ruin mine."

This warning was offered with a rather saccharine smile as he looked at his lavender haired partner.

jztiiHbF + 10 = 77
prompts used: dress your pokemon in a holiday costume
interact with/reference the darmanitan

parts obtained:
bottom: x0
middle: x1
top: x0
decoration: x1

⚰︎ divider made by milky!