part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 5:19:30 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Oh, dear Dahlia. The curse of an over-worked woman. Eva understands all too well. With a sigh, Eva shakes her head, leaning over to peer at her phone screen. This should be an interesting route. Without hesitation, Eva selects to use a pokemon, hoping she could send the Commissoner’s trusty Stoutland to lick her face until she awakes.

OPTION 2 – Use a pokemon – Dahlia’s Stoutland to give her kisses!

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 5:53:25 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frlandslide"]
[attr="class","frlandslide1"]
[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]
[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
OTOME
[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

"Well I know for sure she's never willingly associated with Rocket and she seems genuinly interested in Hoenn's best interest? So no," Razz will reply to eris as he snacks on some dried banana chips as he tries out the silly game the young girl introduced him to. [break][break]

"You're not reading those weird sites again are you?" he questions as he reads the prompt, and ever the pacifist he goes for the more peaceful action of "Shake her gently." [break][break]

+ [break]
+ Chooses "Shake her gently."

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#577aa5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #577aa5; border-bottom:solid 1px #577aa5; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #577aa5;border-bottom:solid 1px #577aa5;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #577aa5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#577aa5; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 5:56:30 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Another day, another route.
[Break][break]
Nestled beneath the arm of , Penelope kept her phone resting against her bent legs, using her thighs as a backboard. Occasionally, she'd nudge her bf to show him the latest developments, but for the most part she quietly swiped and selected while the buzz of the TV played off in the background.
[Break][break]
Sounded like he was watching some cartoon again.
[Break][break]
"I don't think she'd want some random assistant to touch her so..."
[Break][break]
[❤️ "Use a Pokemon."]

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 6:31:51 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
Cute…

Who knew the commissioner would be so gap moe? Falling asleep at her desk is absolutely adorable.

After a moment of consideration, Luka chooses an option:

> Shake her gently.
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 6:57:16 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
As Shalin was saying her goodbyes to her fellow dancers at Mauville's Round One Arcade as they were about to close for the night, she figured she had time for one more route on the RVL server while she was still on the arcade's network. Apparently, there were several time-limited routes available, though she only recognized the name of one.

Was this what the Commissioner looked like? Given how little time Shalin spent looking at media, she never actually met her. She never expected to, either; not even Gym Leaders got to see the Commissioner routinely. The options seemed vague enough to be left open to interpertation. Perhaps some Aroma Therapy from a grass-type would do the trick? Hopefully the action of using a Pokémon wasn't interpreted as a violent one...

> ❤️ "Use a Pokemon."

close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 10:50:14 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","shcontent"]
[attr="class","shovbox"]OTOME (CO-OP)
the route
Huh.

A chance to get up close and personal with the big boss of everything? Interesting…

Even if he knew this was just a game, he cackled and scrolled through the choices and then decided to select the ‘shake her gently’ option.

Because what else was there?

[googlefont=Oswald:400]
[newclass=.shovbox]background:#e6194e;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 11:22:40 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remielhead"]
[attr="class","remielheadinner"]

[attr="class","remielhead-topper"]
[attr="class","remielhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","remiel-tags"]for

[attr="class","remiel-lyrics"]born under a bad sign [break] with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","remielhead-topright"]

[attr="class","remielhead-text"]
There was no way would pass up a chance at winning over herself— even if this was only a virtual experience. The chance to utilize MACRO COSMOS' system to possibly get to know her better was not one he would pass up. So, naturally, he boots up her chapter the first chance that he gets.[break][break]

After reading the brief synopsis, however, Remiel finds himself at a crossroads of choices. He leans heavily in favor of shaking her gently first, though assumes she might not take kindly to an assistant placing his hands on her without notice. Regardless of whether or not he was imprinting too much of his own personality in that thought, he decides on the next option instead.[break][break]

He's intrigued to see how it plays out.
[break]
He selects OPTION B:[BREAK][BREAK]

Use a Pokemon.[BREAK][BREAK]

[attr="class","remiel-lines"]
[attr="class","remiel-line-1"]
[attr="class","remiel-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.remielhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #546A95; --skybase: #efefef; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-tags, .remiel-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielheadinner:hover .remiel-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielheadinner:hover .remiel-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielhead-text] color: rgba(0, 0, 0, .8); font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--remiel-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2023 5:40:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,500,100]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]

[attr="class","pokemotomebdr"]
[attr="class","pokemotome"]

[attr="class","pokemotomenam"]
[attr="class","pokemotomebal"]
DAHLIA GOODE

[attr="class","pokemotomebar"]
[attr="class","pokemotometop"]THE FUTURE

[attr="class","pokemotomeatn"]
[attr="class","pokemotomettl"]Attention

[attr="class","pokemotomecnt"]100%

[attr="class","pokemotomehrt"]10

[attr="class","pokemotomedlg"]
[attr="class","pokemotomedlgc"]

[attr="class","pokemotomechco"]
[attr="class","pokemotomechc"]
【SHAKE HER GENTLY.】
[break][break]

You decide to shake the Commissioner awake. As soon as your hand graces her tired shoulder, her Stoutland stirs awake. The dog Pokemon growls, wary of your unfamiliar presence. The combined sound of her furry companion and your gentle wake-up call is enough to break Dahlia's deep slumber...[break][break]

"Oh my gosh, Wilfred, what... what time is it? Oh," Dahlia takes notice of you, one eye squinted in mid-rub before she regains her composure. She's quick to find stray strands of hair. Tucks curls behind her ears and straightens her clothes. A small hand reaches down to pet Wilfred, the Stoutland, back to sleep.[break][break]

"How embarrassing... you must be my new personal assistant? A pleasure to meet you."[break][break]

She extends a hand across the desk as you introduce yourself. Quickly, she takes to you with kindness, though she is unable to dismiss her embarrassment in full.[break][break]

"Well, I hate to put you to work immediately, but that nap has caused me to lose my bearings. I do remember I have a meeting soon. Could you remind me of the topic of discussion?"

❤️ SAPPHIRE: Two foreign Legendary Pokemon spotted within Hoenn's borders.

❤️ "Seal Stones" discovered in the Ultra Space Wilds; possibilities of conflict with Team Rocket.

❤️ "Not a meeting, but a date. Between you and me."

[attr="class","sambam"]
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon stoutland"]

INSTRUCTIONS[break][break]

Missing multiple rounds may result in diminished rewards. Participating in NPC routes will reward you with the NPC's portrait. If you missed the first round, you may still join in; however, a cut-off point may be specified in the near future.

PLEASE POST BY 2/16 11:59PM PST

@otome
[newclass=.sambam] [/newclass][newclass=.sambam b] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam i] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
565 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2023 7:18:17 GMT
Ettie Avatar
It took a minute, for Ettie to realize that this route picked things based on which option was most popular. For a few minutes, she cocked her head at the screen with a puzzled expression - wondering if she didn't tap the right option. Cause surely, she picked the one to wake her up with a pokemon, right...?

Anat just sighed and shook her head, patting Ettie on the head. It'd take a minute for the wildchild to understand what this being a co-op route means, it seemed like.

All the same though, once the confusion passed, she was left with the continued story, and a few interesting options. Foreign legendaries, seal stones, and... A date? Ettie still wasn't sure what a date was, but the mention of legendary pokemon caught her attention. Thus, Ettie would pick Option 1 - Two foreign Legendary Pokemon spotted within Hoenn's borders.
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2023 8:43:50 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Who'd have thought Dahlia Goode would be so... airy?

Angelo wonders if the real deal had signed this off as acceptable or if the game developers had inside information. 

There's a brief lull in between Angelo picking his next answer, phone tucked away in his pocket while he finishes making a morning coffee. 

When he returns, he selects the option that brings him most curiosity. 

[ SEAL STONES ]

[ dahlia goode otome ]
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,687 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2023 9:03:31 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Oh good, she'd woken up (very cutely one might add). But why was she asking Andrea what the topic of discussion was? Wasn't the commissioner supposed to know that stuff. "Uuuuuhhh..." Sweating profusely, the dragon fanatic picked the option that sounded the most interesting to her.
❤️ SAPPHIRE: Two foreign Legendary Pokemon spotted within Hoenn's borders.
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
Wealth doesn't corrupt character - it makes it visible.
awards
232 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2023 10:05:22 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
Apparently, the rest of the region enjoyed angering HR. Though his selected option didn't win, Oz couldn't deny the art and animation that followed were adorable. The way they drew her mussed hair earned a ten from him, though he doubted Miss Goode would appreciate it.

With the three options presented to him, Oz smirked. The last one was tempting, solely for trolling purposes. But it also flew in the face of everything the game had presented so far. And, if he wanted to play assistant, he should keep things more realistic. Even if he WAS a total catch.

SAPPHIRE
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2023 12:18:06 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","shcontent"]
[attr="class","shovbox"]OTOME (CO-OP)
the route
Thankfully the choice he made was the one chosen, and he stifled a laugh as the next part unfolded.

And then…

One of the choices made his eyes almost bug out of his head. He wanted to grab his tome and start writing in it but he had to stop himself.

Excitedly, he then selected the ‘SAPPHIRE’ option, specifically because it mentioned ‘two foreign Legendary Pokémon spotted within Hoenn’s borders’ and that definitely caught his attention.

[googlefont=Oswald:400]
[newclass=.shovbox]background:#e6194e;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2023 15:53:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elio1"]
[attr="class","elio1"]

Huh. The last option sounded the most tempting to see what kind of reaction he'd get. But he had a feeling the other two were far better choices. Not only that, they were interesting. Choosing the ["Two foreign Legendary Pokemon spotted within Hoenn's borders."] option he tossed his phone to his bed and decided to get some sleep.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

- Chooses: Option A.[break]

[attr="class","eliopkmn"]

[attr="class","partytop"]

[attr="class","eliocredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elio1"]--accent:#7b6678;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .elio1"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:jutify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .eliopkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .eliocredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .eliocredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2023 17:36:17 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Looked like most people had chosen to shake her awake gently. That was okay! That would have been Julia's second choice, anyway. That sleepy Dahlia is so cute, too! Way different from the stern and commanding voice she'd heard during...

[break][break]Okay, back to focusing on the cute dating game! She was preeeetty sure the last choice was wrong. But there wasn't a clear indication of what the right one was, so maybe it was just what was most popular? Julia thought the first one sounded more fun, so she picked Sapphire.

[attr="class","juliatag"]@otome

[attr="class","julianotes"]

notes.

selection: ❤️ SAPPHIRE: Two foreign Legendary Pokemon spotted within Hoenn's borders.

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]