Melody Miro
Melody's full HNN Interview
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 4:03:21 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar

Full M.M Album Interview with[break]
with Melody Miro

MELODY MIRO

What made you come back to music?

Oh digging right into the meat of it huh? Cant blame you, it was pretty out of nowhere for everyone. Essentially I had some problems with my... mother, Madeleine Miro... she was also my manager so it ended up in some rather tense arguing and fighting over the rights to my music.

We went our separate ways and I kept the rights to my music. The whole ordeal made me question my relationship with music and if I should continue or not. So I took a break.
A fight with your mother? Must have been rather difficult.

It was yes, haha.
So the album's title is named M.M? Madeleine Miro? Is she what inspired the title of the Album?

Well that's ONE of the titles. The title is indeed just M.M.
Just one of the titles?

Well it's cause this album is really about like...my life. It was a very dark time in my life. Growing up with a family member as your manager was rather, well, a toxic experience. Madeleine and my dad had me very young, her modeling career was cut short because of me.

So naturally that beast of a woman decided to live her dreams through me. She saw my love for music and completely took it over, leaving me with very little freedom in all aspects of my life.

Because of that, she said that the music I made should be hers as it was all thanks to her. Thankfully the judge disapproved of her line of thinking but that wasn't the point of her statement. It was to knock me down and make me doubt myself. I questioned everything I thought I knew. Family, Friends, Pokemon, Music. I... I still do honestly.
Wow. Sorry you had to go through that. Did that experience influence the songs?

Yeah a little bit fucked up huh? Yup that's my mom, good thing I didn't take after her. But back to the title, the title is M.M cause it could also stand for Melody Miro, it could stand for Mish Mash, it could stand for making music.

It's supposed to represent the self doubt and identity crisis I had about myself and my music. It's a lot of...my...Just trying to find my new sound.

A new sound huh?

Yeah! New Melody, New sound you know? BUT, I don't want my fans to worry, I think it hasn't changed that much, just that I can write so more emotional pieces now haha.

So which song in the album has the most personal meaning to you and Why?

Ooooo. that's a tough one. A lot of the songs were things that were inspired by my feelings, so they're all super personal to me. But if I HAD to pick one....hmmm...I guess probably, Backlight? It's a song that came to me during my time in the Mechanical kingdom, I had to help fend off a swarm of mechanical pokemon and encouraged me to use my strategy from my old gym challenge to hold them back. I ended up thinking of Backlight on the spot there with my pokemon, it was during a time where my frustration with Rockets reached a climax. It was therapeutic haha.

Oh! So are ALL of the songs based of of your personal experiences and events?"

Yes! But that's something I'll talk about another time hehe.

How do you hope this album will impact or resonate with your audience?

This is gonna sound really bad. I LOVE MY FANS, but this album is one where I'm not really worried about how they feel on it? It's because when I used to spoke with a friend ( ) who was helping me through this rough patch told me that my problem is I wrote music to make others feel like me. Instead I should be writing music for myself to myself. While I like to share my music, I think part of my healing process for my trauma I experienced is to write music I needed to hear and hoping others can enjoy it while not worrying if they don't.

Can we expect a live tour for this album? I for one am dying to see you on stage again?

Stay tuned! More on that is coming soon hehe.
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,219 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 4:05:33 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
Hi guys! Here is an extended interview with HNN that holds like 2-3 more questions from the excerpt in the other thread! Feel free to comment and reply to the thread and Melody MAY respond as this is an interview posted around online :looking: Enjoy!

LEAVE US A COMMENT

[blockquote][img src="https://via.placeholder.com/55.png/" style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;"][h1]USERNAME //[/h1]
comment here.
[/blockquote]

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 4:10:33 GMT
Callan Young Avatar

@marcato //

wow nice voice! any chance you'd be interested in joining a band?
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,580 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 16:01:50 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar

@#1MELODYSTAN //

girl how do you keep up with your league duties AND write music??? we love our KWEEN
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 23:00:24 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

@old_navy //

u deserve it! you worked hard for this. much love and encouragement, buddy! rest up :)
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 23:05:20 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

@mewmew! //

u desewve iwt! uwu wowked hawd fow thiws. much wove awnd encouwagement, buddy! west up!! :3

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 23:20:19 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar

@magemprincess //

I am truly excited for this month's album and I hope to listen to Melody's new songs at my leisure when I am not at work!
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,219 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 21:48:41 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar

@.Melody_Miro
@marcato ( ) Hmmmm Probably not! I'd rather stand on my own two feet for a bit. However I'd be open to collaborating with others!!

@#1MelodyStan ( ) Thanks for the support! Lots of naps in between shifts and appointments! And an unhealthy amount of coffee that my teacher ( ) would kill me if he knew I was drinking. But let's keep that a secret between us. K?

@old_Navy ( ) Thanks for the support!!

@mewmew!! ( ) H-Huh? Thanks for the love!!.. I think..Sorry I cant tell what you wrote but I hope it was nice!

@hk10 ()Thanks for the support!!

@magemprincess () Thanks for the support! Host a listening party at work! ;)

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 21:56:25 GMT
noah faber Avatar

THEMACHAMPION //

cool interview mels i'm gonna send you a vid of me dancing to each song look out for that lol
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 23:27:40 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar

@yellowcopy //

Great Album! Not sure about the new direction, maybe you should consider calling it MM for Missing Mantine.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights