4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
GOODBYE GALAR: RUSTED SWORD
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 9:24:03 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
"Keep a safe distance, cousin. Countless Galarians depend on you now."

His voice sparks to life on a private channel between his cousin and himself. Riding a ROARING MOON with saddle, sheathed sword, and all, dives down from the clouds above as his tailcoat whips about behind him.

To realize that the vision foretold in the RONDEZ-VIEW OF LUV: DAHLIA GOODE CO-OP ROUTE had actually come true was as alarming as it was fascinating. While the ARCHAEOLOGIST craved to study the TING-LU below, however, the situation demanded otherwise for now.

The Galarian legend known as ZACIAN had always occupied a special place in his heart besides that of ZEKROM. Though now it seemed to represent his failure to protect GALAR as CROWN PRINCE that fateful day almost one year ago. FEAR pierces his heart like a dagger as he contemplates failing so catastrophically— here and now— once more.

As the voice of chimes into his earpiece to deliver a message of support, however, he's reminded of the OATH he has made to the LEAGUE as well. Perhaps it is the glittering SAFEGUARD that he and his Roaring Moon soar through (courtesy of and her Pokémon). Nevertheless, the fear subsides enough for his determination to come roaring back as he activates his comms unit.

"This is speaking. I'll be at the entrance to the tomb shortly! We'll summon a TAILWIND to heighten the agility of Zacian should any of you wish to join in!"

Casting the needle-like bolt of lighting in his hand, he watches as it soars across the battlefield with the intention of embedding itself near the ANCIENT TOMB's entrance. Afterward, the vicious Roaring Moon roars as it flaps its feathered wings and whips up the aforementioned TAILWIND for ZACIAN and their LEAGUE allies.

NOTES 📝

flys in upon his ROARING MOON and is struck with FEAR of failure again!
and ROARING MOON are blessed by 's SAFEGUARD!
switches his comms unit to the LEAGUE channel and makes his intentions known!

casts a LIGHTNING STILETTO toward the ANCIENT TOMB's entrance!
RHAEGAL the ROARING MOON summons a TAILWIND for ZACIAN and LEAGUE allies!

htZ_7gRp

🍒 using X9 SALAC BERRIES holy shit
🧥 is wearing a black ensemble with reinforced padding and a knightly sword

MADE BY MIZO
2rqC_d5Y
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
730 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 17:06:33 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Once again she had to fight. Once again she had preferred not to. But her position as Gym Leader had pulled her into this fight for the sake of Hoenn. And for the first time she did not mind.

Modest combat gear clad her body. Communications device in her ear, her long blue hair braided into their usual twin tails. Like many others she stared down at the battle between guardian dog and evil entity alongside her Pokémon partner, a claydol floating by her side.

As the strange beast raises its vessel and lets its fear inducing reverberations ring out. She feels panic gripping her chest.

“We need to do something, and quick. HYPER BEAM on that one!” She points toward the TING-LU.

Claydol is quick to obliged, sending a beam of obliterating energy toward Ruinous beast.

Dw|TP7_r ->
(Used 1x Salac)

TLDR:
- Johanna watches the battle for a moment.
- Johanna commands her Claydol to help defeat the Ting-Lu
- Claydol fires a HYPER BEAM at Ting-Lu

@tag

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
·
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
297 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanillakingsley
Vanilla Kingsley
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 19:42:24 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
Already having been in Galar, it came as very little surprise that Vanilla would find her way into trouble, although this time, it was more than just being pulled into it. The threat of losing such legendary Pokemon from her homeland had made the Galar native all the more haste filled when it came down to protecting her homelands myths. She was alongside a couple of other people, calling out her Altaria that came to rest sitting beside her. The teenager would catch a familiar sight in her eyes as one of the royals would be present in...crocs?! Regardless, she would definitely offer her support for another Galar native. Everyone had their order to begin to offer Zacian their support against the fight, and she was no different.

Well, despite the detail that she had kind of snuck onto the scene to help out. The League definitely wouldn't be too much of a fan to want the help of some kid. But that didn't stop her anyway.

"Elise! I'm here!" Vanilla called out, hurrying next to the woman as she offered a friendly yet serious wave. She was here for the same reason she was, and happy to land help. "Cauli, use Dragon Breath!" The Altaria puffed up its plume and would raise its head before unleashing a blast of energy at the enemy. She knew that this was only the beginning, and that they would have quite the battle at hand. Yet Proxii, taking shelter in the refuge of her pocket, would pop up to scan Zacian and the other strange pokemon it faced off against. "I've never seen that Pokémon before. Is that something else that was in Galar?"

2NwRIZyv

TL;DR:
- Vanilla sneaks onto the scene to help the League
- Vanilla stands beside Elise and commands her Altaria to use Dragon Breath
- Her RotomDex attwmpts to scan Zacian and Ting-Lu
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 21:24:39 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
FEAR rings out.

It's how he images the toll of a bell sounds upon striking the penultimate hour, vibrating through his bones to grip his chest akin to a death rattle. 

It strikes through the chaos of the battlefield, ruined by duelling forces and the clash of opposing goals, like a clash of thunder. Suffocating the senses.

(Maybe it'll sing that same tune for him when the calamity comes, as Latios fears it might...)

Through the tightness of his throat, Angelo forces himself to exhale. Thankfully, his mask of composure is an easy fit.

And yet he doesn't deny his instinct to look to  first, a shiver of fear silently lingering. Angelo reaches for her hand, squeezing firm in the unsaid.

We stick together, alright?

As if any bottomless ocean or blinding storm could ever stop him from finding her - from being with her. 

And as impressive as your escape artist talents are, professor,” comes the warning directed then to their very own Houdini and tagalong, . “That includes you.

As if everyone had regained their senses from the drum of fear, the surge of battle intensifies. In response, Angelo stretches a thought out towards the sky, and she answers his call.

Invisible, Latias releases a Telekinesis towards the deer. Threatening to rip the creature away from the cave, the sword wielding canine and the very ground it tramples. 

kP1RriSh

tldr,

latias is invisible. 
latias uses telekinesis on ting-lu to halt its advance.
angelo is wearing a sygna suit (deactivated).

with and

[ RUSTED SWORD ]
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
sum of all and by them driven
awards
491 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 22:46:07 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kepsword"]
[attr="class","body"]

Ahamkara loops around the battlefield. Kepler adjusts the tech in his gear, once again sporting palm, toe, belt, and forehead cams. Though all the recordings in the world didn’t seem to make any sense of this almighty cluster.
[break][break]
The gong of the Ting-lu rings out and Kepler shivers, squeezing his eyes shut and trying to fight against it. “I’m not gonna die, I’m not gonna die, I’m not gonna die, I’m not gonna die--,”
[break][break]
It wasn’t working, and he didn’t know why. The fear wasn’t going away.
[break][break]
He forced his eyes open and decided to take another (cowardly) loop of the battlefield. and her gang were heading toward the cave; it made sense he should follow. He was a scientist, after all, and here to science, but he tred to make a mental note of their location for later, because If he attacked anyone now he’d be throwing himself to the backline of the wolves with no support. Instead, he pushed the red Gyarados down, closer to the battlefield, trying to find--
[break][break]
“Ash.”
[break][break]
He found him just before threw herself at him, and Kepler’s heart froze in his throat.
[break][break]
His mantra against death wasn’t working because it wasn’t his death he was afraid of anymore.
[break][break]
“Leave him alone!” Kepler yelled, pointing his skydragon at the little girl and charging in. Ahamkara’s face crackles with icy energy as she aims to crunch Eris’ wooper with ice fang.
[break][break]
Kepler, meanwhile, drops on top of her.
[break][break]
m7f23GMT

[break][break]

NOTES

- let the infighting begin[break]
- Gyarados uses ice fang on Eris' wooper, Kepler jumps off his Gyarados to tackle her[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".kepsword"]--accent:#1898e6;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kepsword b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kepsword i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kepsword u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kepsword a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kepsword h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kepsword h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kepsword .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kepsword .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kepsword .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kepsword .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 5:02:59 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]
[attr="class","mainaidan"]

Here was Aidan again between the two factions, given orders that sounded like a normal job till they were at the job site. Find the dog, subdue the dog and bring the dog home. With Aidan's history he knew that wasn't going to be the job at all, and right he was. History did indeed repeat itself. As soon as arriving on the scene he could hear the sounds of battle, something that sounded like a bell from hell, vibrating through his core, as if it could reach his soul, one of the most frighting things he had ever felt in his life.[break][break]

It didn't feel like the League or even the legendary dog they were after was his enemy right now. The gret beast in front of everyone felt like, to him it was something evil, after all they were after the dogs to prevent some form of catastrophe, what if the dog was trying to do just that right now, what would be the point of starting one calamity only to stop the next one, it just didn't feel right in Aidan's eyes, not everyone had to suffer, only the syndicate. [break][break]

Making his way through the battlefield trying to duck, dodge and weave pokemon, trainers and the league till he came across someone he had seen before. Stopping right on his tracks to join the fray with someone he knew, always felt better that way even though they supposedly enemies. "Hey there mud boy!" Aidan would try to speak clear and loud enough for to hopefully recognize him. "Kinda feels like we should be on the same side for once!"[break][break]

As he spoke further he would let one of his pokeballs go, releasing Breaker, his Scizor. "It's party time!" The Scizor would make it's way towards the Ting-Lu and attack it with X-Scissor. With hopes and dreams of helping the legendary dog win it's battle so rocket could go do their mission without having to fight a three sided war. [break][break]

4g6t6ZeC

[attr="class","tag"]@rustedsword

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
  • Outfit: One Masky boi
  • Feels FRIGHTENED by the bell ringing.
  • Makes his way through the battlefield till he sees ROWAN
  • Scizor Attacks TING-LU with X-SCISSOR
  • Hopes Rowan remembers who he is and doesn't attack him.

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.aidan4] --accent: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .mainaidan] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 20:10:08 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He remembered the little spat argument disagreement that he’d had with his boyfriend , regarding getting involved with anything that had Galarian mentions in any way, shape, or form.

‘Then we should both stay away.’

‘You would. I… on my conscience I can’t. If I stayed away, wouldn't that give her more reason to oust me from here and leave Fortree to the proverbial Pyroar?’

He’d slipped away from Fortree as quietly as he could to join the insanity, leaving a small piece of paper on the kitchen table that had one singular word hastily scribbled on it in Cyrillic (with the matching translation underneath).
‘Извини.’
‘Sorry.’

Arriving at the scene on the back of Kyouya the Braviary, the very first thing he picked up from the air was the smell of proverbial fear. For him, that was many things… until lately.

Scattered mental images began to rise unbidden in his mind’s eye before he quickly slapped himself to reorient himself, a sharp reminder that blanking out amidst the insanity was a bad idea; and to stay alert.

For lack of better wording the place had already devolved into mass insanity, however he caught sight of a figure that had decided to book it straight towards the entrance of the ancient tomb—

Along the way, the blue-plumed Braviary then dropped an avalanche of boulders in the form of a Rock Slide to impede… whatever that thing was that was approaching the entrance (he had no idea, it just had a funny bowl on its body) while gritting his teeth.

He thought he could hear snide, ugly laughter rising in the back of his mind again, as he bit down on his tongue as another wave of potent, terrible fear rippled throughout the clearing—the shrieking of the Braviary tried to bring him back to his senses as they approached who’d boldly made the move of going towards the entrance of the tomb proper.

5cGtaXjH

insert lil’ flashback of Birdfrog actually having a small argument about getting involved in Galarian shite
• (un)fortunately, Birddad™ is going to get involved regardless
never one without the other, but he’s out here alone so yeah
• enter Alex stage aerial, on Kyouya the Braviary—hurtling full-tilt towards where Remiel is
• along the way, the Braviary drops a Rock Slide in an attempt to impede the funny bowl creature’s approach

@tags up above but mostly Remiel!
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 1:30:24 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]being by and for this feels normal, natural... a callback to their previous encounter with groudon and an artificial sun. there is no cable car here, surely, but they make due regardless as a trio.

she even flashes a small smile as she trails behind them before dispatching her voice into league comms.

"if you need medical attention at any point, find me. stay safe, all."

the line goes quiet a moment later, her piece spoken and left to linger as her attention shifts onto more pressing matters.

and as they approach, the soft pink of her healing mist becomes more pronounced around them. it stays within the five foot limit, but it is familiar in this unpredictable setting and there's a comfort in such a concept.

it does little, however, to combat wave after wave of fear from washing over her body. it comes on slowly at first as all things do. hidden in the background, laced beneath a moving train of multiple thoughts until the air is harder to breathe and her heartbeat quickens to terrifying levels. she despises the sensation, but there is no stopping the inevitable feeling from boiling over into every inch of her body. if there were water around and the smell of salt, she'd surely lose it.

attacks first and she follows suit, calling out a venusaur to aid him in taking an offensive stance. terrain pulse comes within moments, firing off wave after wave of psychic assaults at the ting-lu by using her own psychic terrain/healing mist to their advantage.

while the beast is hopefully distracted, she lunges forward to seek out a black fragment as the group advances on the ancient tomb.

JPPBpP|m
rusted sword.

tl;dr |
- passive healing mist up within 5 feet of illie
- staying close to &
- fear, my old friend...
- venusaur uses terrain pulse on ting-lu, using illie's healing mist/psychic terrain to psychically berate the ruinous beast.
- illie tries to grab one of the black fragments on her way to the ancient tomb

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
i get by, but it's hard to forget in the smoke of denial and the fog of regret.
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 2:19:30 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gideon-wrap"]
[attr="class","gideon-main"]
[attr="class","gideon-words"]

As fighting erupted before the ancient tomb, a robust FEAR gripped at Dr. Gideon Graves' heart. It was a warzone not unlike the one he'd witnessed back in Granite Cave and the Ultra Deep Sea. Internally, anxiety clawed at his composure – would this be a repeat of that day?[break][break]

FEAR had overtaken his life lately. In fact, it was one of the driving forces that had pushed to this battlefield. Fear for ' safety, fear that his work really was meaningless, as his little brother had suggested. [break][break]

So he wanted to witness it all – the makings of history and what knowledge could be gleamed from first-hand experience. [break][break]

"Trust me, I have no plans to get whisked away this time," Gideon responded, a smile in his voice. Leave it to Angelo to be able to make light in even the most dire of situations. [break][break]

"We stick together." He echoed, nodding to both and in turn.[break][break]

To solidify this, Gideon released one of the Paradox Pokémon he'd captured a few months ago. It was massive in size with an even greater ferocity — perfect for both offense and defense, depending on what the situation called for. [break][break]

"Protect!" In this case, the professor instructed his GREAT TUSKS to stand guard over their little group. Attacks were coming from every direction, but the mighty pachyderm would safeguard them.[break][break]

4cwcHOZL

[attr="class","gideon-notes"]

[break]
GREAT TUSKS - PROTECT around their group

[attr="class","gideon-pkmn"]

[newclass=.gideon-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-wrap b] color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 8px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gideon-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 4:03:11 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
As the SYGNA SUITED Shalin and her Flygon, Sandy, approached the ANCIENT TOMB per Commissioner 's orders, an overwhelming unease physically forced her to rein her insectile dragon back. The tremendous INFINITY ENERGY radiating from the sword-wielding canine and the vessel-crowned cervid, particularly the latter, instilled fear within Shalin. It was fear that would have overwhelmed her if it were not for her suit. It was as though she was reliving her conscription into the Hoennian army during Littleroot.

The sound of blade clashing against bowl amplified those fears into vibration that physically rattled her. Extremely fast vibration was something her suit was supposed to let her withstand. Not even sitting directly on her Beedrill's wing had caused a leak in her suit's energy. That energy clashed with the Ting-Lu's, leaving her paralyzed with insanity. She nocked an AVIAN ARROW toward the ruinous foe's face, but could not let go of the drawstring mid-clash. She couldn't even steer her Flygon.

The insectile dragon on her own, Sandy took matters into her own claws. The green dragon's rider shrieked as she was unwillingly flown toward her source of fear. Sensing her trainer's scared-stiff state, Sandy picked up the pace, BUG BUZZING around the ground-type at high speed in an attempt to not only weaken the ruinous Pokémon, but to keep her rider from clearly seeing their foe.

e9htEm9y

- Shalin, upon arrival, feels uneasy in the Ting-Lu's presence.
- Fears of her POWERLESSNESS at Littleroot flood her mind and keep her from focusing. She readies a flying-type attack from her bow, but is too scared to let go of the drawstring.
- Flygon, in an attempt to keep Shalin from becoming more frightened, flies around Ting-Lu in a blur, BUG BUZZING it.

{WC: 227}
{PC: 1}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS 
                                  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Shalin          Human             ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Flit            Yanmega           Good
Sandy           Flygon            Good
Queen Zing      Beedrill**        Good
Treble          Kommo-o           Good
Lathiel         Type: Null        Good
Levy            Milotic           Good

·
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 12:33:45 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

to her eyes, it is a war. she knows this, she can see it. but she can't think about that. she can't think about the fact that her run in with those of s.p.e.c.t.r.a. was only just the beginning. how horrific that would be.[break][break]

flying not far behind is where she rides on tilly's back, the aerodactyl enjoying the tailwind from the roaring moon before them. she hears the two in her headset and grins with her reply,[break][break]

"francie myrtle reporting in here! i'll be helping protect his royal majesty on the way!" a massive grin was given to remi, eyebrows wiggling like a dork at remi to show she was teasing.[break][break]

it was a self proclaimed mission, but one she had felt the most comfortable doing. she needed the support. desperately.[break]

tl;dr[break]
+ has aerodactyl out[break]
+ is going to the mouth of the ancient tomb with (LET'S GOOOOOO)[break][break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

jm353YXE

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 16:28:50 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
the fear exuded from this battle creates doubt within the ranger's mind. words of encouragement from friend and councilwoman penelope livy are the one thing to keep derek grounded in the heat of battle. after all their their mark, a strange creature he knew nothing about, was going to-to-toe with a legendary pokemon regarded as a timeless hero of galar.

"elsie, let's tag in for our dog friend!"

revealing his first pokemon, derek joins those on the offensive by issuing the metagross to attack with light of ruin. the vibrant illumination of the blast gleams off black fragments scattered among the terrain. it's risky, and he's scared, but derek begins to consider getting closer for a souvenir sample.

QFIB9upi

tl;dr
derek's fear is lessened by penny's encouragement
derek's metagross attacks ting-lu w/ light of ruin
GOOD GALAR: RUSTED SWORD
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 18:36:50 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Why, again, where they here? After the last time, they’d really ought to know better. Let these fights be fought by those who wished to fight them, and those who wished to fight each other even in the face of calamity. That was how it ought to be, right?
[break][break]
Ugh. She was getting philosophical. Not a good sign. Not at all. Megan shook her head and dismounted the Arcanine whose back she had come here on. However, there was little time to take stock of the situation or even properly distinguish friend from foe. No, before anyone could get their bearings, as those who wished to fight were already fighting, their clash reverberating through the air.
[break][break]
Calamity, once again. Megan briefly shook her head, then swapped her Arcanine for her Swampert. “Prepare a Wide Guard, just in case. Cover anyone nearby. They probably won’t react too well to having their fight interrupted. It just made sense to her.” she ordered, assuming that Jo was still close enough to be protected by it all. In this chaos, it was difficult to tell. But it could not be helped. The other seemed intent on making amends, even though no one seemed to begrudge her for the past. Megan just wanted to make sure she would stay safe, this time around.

[break][break]

+ arrives on arcanine but swaps to Swampert and has it prep a wide guard. Just in case. e5wr9At4

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

• Lucario Male Steadfast Aura Sphere | Rock Smash | Meteor Mash | Close Combat | Swords Dance | Extreme Speed
• Arcanine Male Intimidate Extreme Speed | Roar | Flare Blitz | Flame Wheel | Crunch | Play Rough
• Swampert Male Torrent Bide | Foresight | Muddy Water | Mud Shot | Wide Guard | Hammer Arm
• Hydreigon Male Levitate Tri Attack, Dragon Rush, Crunch, Work Up, Hyper Beam, Hyper Voice
• Gligar Female Sandveil slash / acrobatics / u-turn / knock off / substitute / night slash
• Breloom Male Effect Spore Mach Punch, Stun Spore, Leech Seed, Counter, Mind Reader, Sky Uppercut
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 2:27:01 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianmalcolm]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
Just one more time before I go...

[attr=class,bulk]
A strained glance finds him lacking the privilege of perception he once withheld—but he strains all the same. In the resulting uproar it's not entirely unlikely many will fixate their attention on the ZACIAN or the TING-LU, but Adrian feels only apprehension.
Waves of it keep him from his task, making him meek.[break][break]

An UNOWN is his only visible company, as it is the only creature from whom he may gain the insight into this conflict, which he desires greatly in the absence of a certain benefactor. Many will have noted the strange, black fragments—a curiosity. But past experiences have made him cautious of such things.[break][break]

Adrian chooses to fixate on the ANCIENT TOMB, to let the initial skirmish resolve itself in the interim, though he is not the first to make this approach. , and perhaps others are keen on establishing a measure of control over the area—something he can appreciate, given the situation.[break][break]

He doesn't need special eyes with black sclera to know they are outnumbered. Whether they wanted it or not, he would try to help them. It comforted him too that, in his own way, MARTÍNDELMAR was also looking out for them.[break][break]

There's a flash of light that could be mistaken for lightning—and it hurtles towards their ranks from an airborne vantage point. Reflexively and without no alternative, he can only hope they manage to deflect it: "COUNTER IT!"[break][break]

d|hxjV6Y
[break]

tags UNOWN-MARTÍNDELMAR uses HIDDEN POWER (DEFENSIVELY)[break]Mentions of nearby characters to whom I will soon interact with ^^
[attr=class,bottom-text]

ROUTE 120, THE ANCIENT TOMB

[attr=class,adrianmalcolmcredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .accentborder, .adrianmalcolm .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .accenttext, .adrianmalcolm .bulk b, .adrianmalcolm .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.ibb.co/7rLHRrH/header.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .lyric1, .adrianmalcolm .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .lyric1 div, .adrianmalcolm .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 12px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 20px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolmcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolmcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Adel or Della
Her/She/Her
February 21
Ballonlea City
Heteroflexible
Ranger
Rookie
18 height
18 height
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @adelaide
Adelaide Whiteley
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 7:49:05 GMT
Adelaide Whiteley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]The Huntress Is On The Prowl...

[attr="class","setting"]

Adelaide felt like her sins was crawl down her back. Of course the dangers of face up against legendary pokemon were up there however that was to save Hoehn. This was to make a statement however couldn't help feeling anxious. Like something if could go wrong will go wrong. Her inner demons hadn't plague her this bad in a very long time like to due effect caused by Ting-Lu. [break][break]

You can't run from your fears forever could you? The blonde took a deep breath finding comfortable in see a few similar faces and elite rangers around now this would be a battle for the ages.  She remember the old tales of the sword and shield however she never thought in her life she could fight alongside them. The blonde towards the wounded legendary. It would everything on the lied to the evil beast however if they were going to return the tide of battle then the pokemon strength's needed to hold out.[break][break]

The ranger on cue summoned out her ralts. "Heal pulse if we want a shot as being that thing down. Zacian must not faltered." The ralts merely nodded after moment of hesitation. All these fears and overemotional emotions were almost too much for the poor pokemon. It wasn't before the fairy type send out a burst of energy towards the steel pokemon.

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + Adelaide and her ralts feel effect of the fear for the moment still their nerve.[break][break] Taneisha used heal pulse on Zacian [break][break]cVIqLfxK

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#43d3d8; --bgimg:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c1/c8/08/c1c808cb0d9f6bb354485695555058e2.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]