Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
413 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
CLAMPERL DIVING (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 7:10:57 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Understandably, the Alolan here was more than a little ‘smad’ when he found out there was no Mantine Surfing this year.

“Boo,” he said quietly once he was done applying sunblock all over his arms and legs. At least it was legions better than picking up Pyukumuku and yeeting them back into the ocean…

“Oh well, there’s always next year for surfing.”

Damn, he missed those days.

With a snap of the goggles down, he picked a quiet part of the beach (hidden by some rocks), left his bucket there and took a dive into the water.

What wonders would he find down here?

D52hmwzd

+ @tag
+ oh boy here we go

2 August: 1 move tutor

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 7:19:12 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Now, to be fair, one of the Mantine he owned (of which there were two) was also understandably upset when he broke the news that she wasn’t hitting the beach this year.

“Brings back… memories, doesn’t it?” he muttered quietly as he looked over to his—well, last year they weren’t boyfriends yet at that point in time, however towards the end of the month…

Hehe.

“Remember how you taught me how to dive?” he added as… just for old time’s sake, he strapped the arm floaters on because holy shit in a handbasket diving still terrified him.

“Well…”

A quick peck on the cheek and a reassuring hand squeeze later, he then took his first extremely hesitant dive back into the salty brine.

(Of course he was diving closer to the end of the day after all. Bad sun.)

sHTBpyW_

2 August: 1 gachapon ticket

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 7:28:50 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

After making sure the snow cone stand had enough stock to last the day to feed the crowds down at Slateport Beach, his mouth quirked up into some kind of a shit-eating grin as at least some of last year’s summer activities made a return.

(Never mind the no Mantine Surfing, he honestly needed a break!)

Once he’d grabbed his bucket… he hissed, because holy shit the humidity was going to kill him.

So… he waited until close to sunset to make his own dive into the churning surf. Never mind if there were less people around, at least they wouldn’t see his tattoos.

(To be fair, he didn’t have as much ink last year.)

fpv4IsSr

2 August: 1 tera shard

@tag
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,241 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 8:09:57 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

What’re you looking at?” Navy asks Shuwen. The stoic bear shakes his head. “Look…there’s all kinds of crazy shit down there in the sea.” Shuwen says nothing.[break][break]
Someone has to make sure the monsters don’t come up here and cause trouble.”[break][break]
Shuwen crosses his arms, saying nothing.[break][break]
Look, man. There’s Nihilego, Poipole, zombie Pokemon…a lot could happen.”[break][break]
Shuwen says nothing.[break][break]
…alright, fine. I wanna go diving for pearls. It’s fun. I liked finding treasure last time.”[break][break]
Shuwen nods.

qWbiqwQx
[break][break]

+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
442 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 8:14:15 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
Another quiet day. Off in the distance, the circus is in town. Hitoshi's never been a fan of large crowds. Instead, he sits on his Lapras's back, quietly fishing. It's as good a way to pass the time as any. The old Lapras smiles at him, just as he did yesterday. You has a smile that's oddly telling, like he knows far more than he's letting on.[break]
There are some who'd say that's infuriating. It annoys Hitoshi, but he doesn't tell You to stop.[break]
"Alright, You. Don't get cocky." His Lapras yawns, his breath cold enough to freeze the sunny water in front of them. Finally, there's a tug on the dog's line.[break]
"Alright, let's see what we're gettin' today!"[break]
y6ErMT17
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,871 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 9:14:18 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

This again.[break][break]

After experiencing the simulated horror of drowning within the RKS System, Cillian's fear of the ocean has only been magnified.[break][break]

He doesn't want to brave the ocean, but understands the importance of conquering his fear. If Rocket commanded him to dive, then dive he must. The ocean was his patron's home. His partner's hobby.[break][break]

Drawing a deep breath, he affixes his respirator and slips beneath the waves.[break][break]

yS27Kgy6

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]CLAMPERL DIVES

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
08/02 Tera Shard - 91

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,436 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 11:54:27 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo felt his Meowscarada drop something in his lap. A Level Tutor. Crazy how many of these people just left lying around Hoenn, let alone at the bottom of the water.

Hideo tossed it in the waterproof bag he had on him, continuing to bask in the lovely summer sun while his Meowscarada dived in for more. His Starmie floated atop the water on its back, only moving to stay close to Hideo.

U0fuXFHL Move Tutor x1

Total haul:
1x Level Tutor
1x Move Tutor
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
733 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 12:06:31 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Being beneath the waves felt like a nice change of pace. A momentary respite from the constant work that the Carnival provided her with.

Luckily she loved it. To see the cheerful smiles upon children and adults alike. There was nothing better in the world.

Still she needed time to relax and be on her own. And the Clamperl Diving provided her with one such opportunity. So, she dove deeper and deeper as deep as she could looking for treasures aplenty. Wondering what she might find.

|lTqDP6a
@tag

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Neuf, Cris
He/they
May 10
Laverre, Kalos
Pan
Personnel Management
Grunt
hold me (like a grudge)
awards
61 posts
part of
TAG WITH @crispin
crispin tredarloe
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 13:42:11 GMT
crispin tredarloe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","crispyneat"]
[attr="class","body"]

He runs a hand through his soggy hair and turns his face to the sun before taking a deep breath and diving again.

whZpW8Ph[break][break]

NOTES

- 08/01 egg tutor [break]
- 08/02 salac berry

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".crispyneat"]--accent:#ba8ae1;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 15:00:03 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Diving was a far more less scary activity than skydiving, so she puts on a snorkeling gear for the dive into the ocean. The sun’s heat beat down on her as she jumps into the water to make a very elegant dive, resembling how a mermaid would swim into the ocean below. A swim into the water makes the trip to one of the caves nearby easy to find while Peach the Corsola tries keeping up to her trainer’s speed. The Corsola watches over her trainer to make sure she was safe as Elise brings a Clamperl from one of the cave entrances to the air above. [break][break]

2rBnso9w

@clamperldive [break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 15:57:43 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Clamperl Diving

The water's surface broke as he surfaced, gasping for air whilst holding a round fruit in his palm.

"Honestly..." He said between deep breaths, grinning. "How?"

How did a berry makes its way to the bottom of the coastline? How did it maintain its ripeness? It's form? It's color and luster?

No damn clue, but for a first dive, it was a hell of a stroke of luck. Salacs were relatively hard to grow, and pokemon and humans alike loved them.

"Off to a good start!" He said as he strode back to his corner of the beach, dropping the berry into a basket next to his sunbathing Scyther. "Look over this stuff, yeah?"

He recieved little more than a hum of acknowledgement— enough for him!

"Now..." He turned back to the sea, letting his goggles slap back onto his face. "Let's get back in there."

iugSdQjG

HAUL
#- Date, Roll, Prize
1- August 1st, 79, Salac Berry

close tab

played by

Ceej

He/him
December 21
Mesagoza
Pansexual
CEO
i am ready to receive my hurt
violencia y júbilo
6'5" / 197 cm height
6'5" / 197 cm height
when he walks into a room the walls lean in to listen,
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lukan
luke hyacinth
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 16:50:47 GMT
luke hyacinth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wildluke"]
[attr="class","text"]
Nearby, a group of children were sitting and talking, excitedly comparing what goodies they'd pulled from the sea.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]xINi9r5J
[break]

NOTES

8/1 - blue shard [break]
8/2 - ability capsule

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.wildluke]--accent:#F1DB4B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wildluke]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,484 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 17:17:44 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
Speaking of Pokeballs, his Clawitzer would come up with another one. Thomas couldn't complain, as he needed all he could get.

Still, there was more treasure to be found. So again, his Clawitzer took a dive to seek out treasure.

eebmTe5r Salac Berry Get!

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 17:47:18 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","leonidas"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

It was nostalgic, honestly speaking.[break][break]

He would've said it hadn't felt like long had passed since last summer, but, well...things happened. Nevertheless, though, to see one of several familiar activities return to the region's festivities brought some means of amusement and excitement he'd been missing in days' past back to him, so he made quick work of gearing himself up and wading into the waters alongside Achernar, watching as he dove in first before following suit.[break][break]

ga|tEMhQ

earned: x1 move tutor

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @clamperldiving

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".leonidas"]--accent:#914ecf;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
ORTHRUS Meat shield
Vibe checker
you and i
nursing on a poison that never stung
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
lay me gently in the cold, dark earth
awards
150 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 18:13:17 GMT
raphael dos plumas Avatar
[attr="class","rapha"]Okay, well, a Pokeball was nothing to shake a stick at, especially a free Pokeball. Let's see if we can go up from here...

[break][break]
prize pool[break]08/01 pokeball
08/02 pokeball

[attr="class","raphatag"]pjhZnRWU
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.rapha] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha b] color: #D68C45; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]