Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
TO SOW DRAGON'S TEETH (LEFTWARD)
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 23:57:07 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

TSDT(L)

A little late to the party.

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/1011697201489125427/Sakura_Blizzard.mp3[/player]

Sprinting through the blizzard while following the surprisingly strong pony, Gwyar managed to see a few people along the way, nodding at , , and as he rushed for the giant shadow looming over the horizon as if it had stood miles away in the distance, but which's every step he could feel making the very ice beneath him quake and shatter.

He wasn't paying the 'prophecies' much mind. Call him old fashioned for choosing not to multitask on a battlefield.

"Sir Keldeo!" He shouted, prompting a glance of the young colt. "Where's the djinn?"

It did little more than gaze in a direction— but it was enough for Gwyar to get the idea, his eyes narrowing at a hazy silhouette hovering high in the far distance. Several others surrounded it, but this one proved unmistakeable.

He nodded back at the colt.

"Thank you." And dashed forth towards the djinn, his grip on Galatine growing firm—

Before suddenly throwing her high into the sky whilst still sprinting.

TL;DR:
-Keldeo's coaching guides Gwyar towards Hoopa Unbound.
-Galatine is using her Z-move: Excalibur Galatine: aegislash charges for ONE TURN before firing an unblockable attack that is always super-effective.
-Charging...

KAa|dCcc+ 's 16 roll =

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 1:11:00 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]He lets 's hand slip, expression complicated.

"I'll stay here." He moves his head, as if emphasizing the frozen Camperupt. "Stick near , and don't do anything too rash."

Catching a glint of the mythical muskateer, Greyson allows his perception to slide easily from it, and back to the threat at hand.

Let the others be heroes -- or, what they considered heroes -- make the risky decision. As the woman he loves gains altitude, he nods in the Rapidash's direction once more.

Another

fire blast

propels forward, a hope wreathed in its flames to break through. But, Greyson knew this interdimensional threat would be a handful to put down; nevertheless, he stays the course.

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]

FaNKdG9E

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#2a879e; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]·
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 6:22:47 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas, upon spotting Gwyar, gave the Galarian a nod in return. Despite the gravity of the situation, he was at least grateful to have him on their side.

Thomas, spotting the portals, broke off from the construction. "I'll cover you all!", he'd call out to the others, before taking flight on his Hydreigon. Kalameet fired Dark Pulses at the ring portals, attempting to disrupt them, and prevent them from attacking those building the bridge.

miPUANP5

tags:
notes: Thomas gives Gwyar a nod in return
Thomas, noticing the threats around them, breaks from building the bridge, to protect the others
AQUA Reroll

·
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,601 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 7:00:21 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
matias' intervention gets him out of harm's way, too confident of the elite four's vigilance to make an effort for himself.

"thanks!" he had been concentrating on his solgaleo being uninterrupted during the initial channel.

a raikou and a suicune briefly appear as the attacks of the hoopa went through. a reflect from the raikou, and a barrier of ice from the suicune's sheer cold attempt to deflect attacks, but there's only so much the beasts can take before they dissipate back to ash.

now on the back of ' charizard, kyle looks down to where his solgaleo was, managing to dodge the attacks with the help of kyle's abilities. it continues to walk up through the air, leaving behind the chaos from below.

"if this gambit doesn't work, then-" hands cling on to matias' shirt as he leans over to yell at his pokemon, risking their balance atop a ride pokemon. "keep trying!"

• kyle rides matias' charizard
  • sacred ash suicune/raikou protect solgaleo from attacks
  • solgaleo escapes the chaos by walking in the air
  • solgaleo continues to channel cosmic power to separate kyurem with reshiram

AMSU|EHM

@tags
·
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 10:22:30 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Her heart claws at her throat when she feels her body lurching forwards, 's weight nearly tugging her over the edge had it not been for her Ralt's Psychic hold. Digging her heels in, she tries her best to keep a good grip, uncertainty prickling at her spine as she feels Aurelie begin to shift around. And right as Aurelie slips her wrist out of her hands, she quite nearly lets out a scream, peering over the side only to see the woman hanging onto a knife for dear life.[break][break]

What if she falls?[break][break]

Beneath the earth, tera crystals grow like a cancer, taunting her with the promise of wishes coming true. All she would have to do is believe, tap into that energy and let the poison spread.[break][break]

The roar of a Charizard snatches her attention in its jaws, a giant silhouette towering right over her.[break][break]

No, no, nono- Everything's spiralling. She can feel her throat tightening as she stills before the beast. Violence runs in their blood. Soon, flames will pour. Claws will sink into flesh and -[break][break]

"Brri."
[break]

A slender hand taps her cheek, the growing frenzy of the mind silenced. Their warmth presses against her neck, their presence weighing down on her shoulders as something flicks at her back in pairs. Nothing will go amiss under their watch, they are here and they will remain for her. As long as that stands, she must focus on the present, keep out of danger by whatever means necessary.[break][break]

Words fail but she can still reach out, shakily grabbing hold of Aurelie's hand and climbing on.[break][break]

[break]
7Z1vmk0H[break][break]
✧ panic.jpg[break]
✧ A CHARIZARD? PANIC.jpg[break]
✧ Mesprit making her chill out, and Eris is tagging along with Aurelie for her own safety
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || to sow dragon's teeth

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,901 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 14:56:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

With the other group forming the rock bridge, the female royal feels that they do need a bit more help. Though the ambassador does want to have a little meeting with Alexel up in the air beforehand, seeing that the gym leader didn’t want to come close to land. Moving a little away from the group of leaguers since they can handle their side of things, Elise switches out her Lucario for her Braviary and mounts onto her flying type Pokemon.[break][break]

The presence of passing by her would put a smile to her face too as the royal nods to the deputy officer.[break][break]

Hubert the Braviary takes off into the air and Elise could see the Charizard and its rider more clearly in the sky. “Hi Alex, I expected that you would come since we are dealing with a crisis.” Her Braviary stops to meet and his Charizard face to face. “I’m sorry that I can’t stay and chat long. I’ll have to give the party that is forming the rocky bridge some help.”[break][break]

Directing her saddled Braiviary to where the other party was creating a rock bridge across the chasm, Hubert’s speed makes it so that they are able to see , , and together at their forming rocky bridge. “Need any help?” Elise calls out to the trio before she spoke to her flying Braviary. “You help too with Rock Slide, Hubert.” [break][break]

Hubert flies over to the bridge and throws a group of Rock Slide in assisting the rock bridge formation along with Thomas’ group. There was one big problem when they had gotten to the rock bridge forming group and the ambassador would be face to face with rings and fists from the Hoopa itself.[break][break]

When both the rings and the fists try to attack, Elise presses the button on her Noivern’s Dusk Ball for the dragon to be their shield. The flying bat wyvern screeches as she opens her maw to shoot out a Dark Pulse at the floating rings and fists which make the rings and fists get driven back from the Noivern’s attack.[break][break]

nUH6ZvDH

TAGS – to sow dragon's teeth (leftward)[break]
NOTES[break]
– Elise leaves the group of best councilwoman and higher up leaguers. She switches out Lucario for Braviary.[break]
– Elise and her Braviary flies into the air and says hi to Alexei.[break]
– Elise flies over to where the rock bridge forming party is and helps to make it with Braviary's Rock Slide.[break]
– Gets accosted by Hoopa rings and fists. Noivern is sent out to battle the Hoopa rings and fists with using Dark Pulse.[break]
Failed rolls: 3 / Successful rolls: 1[break]
Frozen Pokemon: Aegislash[break]
One Salac used.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
chaotic stupid, i'll get used to feeling useless
awards
592 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 17:32:12 GMT
parker jones Avatar
unfortunately, amulius hadn't managed to make it in time before nomi put them in the thunder dome. she's not worried about him. out of sight, out of mind and all that, and besides, he can hold his own. mr freeze ain't got nothin' on his hot chicken wings. 

she's still mad as hell, but that doesn't mean she wants nomi in pain. so she clips another ball from her belt and remus emerges in a crouch. he blinks, nose twitching and appendages lifting as he senses all the fun and exciting threats that could kill them. 

parker waves in front of his face. "chillax. you're not here to fight. help fix her leg."

he doesn't need to be told twice. gentle heal pulses emanate from outstretched paws over nomi's ankle. parker turns her back to them all, stalks over to the edge of the dome, and plops down with her back against the wall. 

she glowers at nomi while she talks. shared dream of galar? is that what haunts the edges of her vision? there are memories there she can't grasp - can nomi remember? and if she can, why hasn't she told her?

at the end of it all? "sure, doc," she says. she hasn't called her that in some time. for the past few months, it's been nomes or cupcake or baby or some other egregious pet name she thinks of in the moment.

a loud boom rattles their structure and makes parker's spine shake. she grimaces, shifting away from the wall in confusion. cold air spurts through an open crack and she groans, getting back to her feet. she clinks her knuckles together, gold glinting, and nods down to remus. another pound hits the side of the dome. pieces of crystal shower all around them. 

"fine. he's not your enemy, but you damn well better put on a fuckin' oscar-worthy performance once this shit busts open, nomi, and everyone else sees."
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 4:58:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

hovering in the air, matias joins and conjures the earth, forming pillars that help block attacks from finding solgaleo. until the others find a better way to advance, something kyle and matias were in the midst of doing before being ordered away, separation is the best approach.[break][break]

never one to tire, he looks out at the chaos of the battlefield, chuckling softly as he sees the many rings of UNBOUND HOOPA scattered across.[break][break]

"they're getting wasted out there."[break][break]

he sighs.[break][break]

"but i don't want to use groudon yet."[break][break]

tl;dr[break]
. chain = red chains monka?[break]
. matias is with kyle[break]
. matias has one earbud in[break]
. matias uses DESOLATE LAND; DROUGHT forms over them[break]
. matias pulls kyle into the air together[break]
. aqua reroll
[break][break]

KcaR3NW8

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { color: var(--accent); } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]·
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 8:46:54 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","penelopepog"]
[attr="class","body"]
Yet again in Hoenn's cycle, life battled death, and existence beyond the bloodshed became no better than a haze. The winds were picking up speed, and unlike the rest, battle prowess was far from an ability she could properly wield. Fear funneled every vessel of her being, melting the steel of her resolve with every additional roar that battered the skies.
[break][break]
It wasn't until a shadow claimed their little group, slamming down a protection in their path, that the coil around her lungs released.
[break][break]
[break][break]
For better or for worse, he was still there. Hovering with the purpose of a guardian angel.
[break][break]
"Nice to meet you ," There was no escaping the smile that came with her words. The safety of 's actions was a freedom like none other. "But let's save introductions for later."
[break][break]
Like the others, there was no missing the chasm that carved the battlefield. The way it swallowed the earth whole.
[break][break]
"Yeah, feeling great," she replied to , eyes quickly gathering the others around her. , , , . They were all still here, beating each wave of danger with resilience. Not even a worldeater could bring them down. "Just trying to survive."
[break][break]
When Paxton struck the crystal dome, it does little to lure Penelope's attention. was in there - that was known - but he wasn't alone. Mysteries remained hidden beneath it's protection, and for a councilwoman, nothing is more dangerous than the unknown.
[break][break]
With Camerupt's third iteration of LAVA PLUME slicing the air, aimed for the kyurem's torso, Penelope's aimed her own attack. Summoning a ball of compact molten lava and crust, she sent it racing forward, straight for the already shattering dome.

[break][break]

NOTES

- introduced herself to [break]
-feels proud of   [break]
-  follows 's lead and attacks the weird crystal dome in the guise of thinking its kyurem

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".penelopepog"]--accent:#f74444;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
Ypwsuy3y

Combining 's 21 with my 32 fufufu·
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 14:37:15 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

His suspicions were indeed confirmed when a Braviary came flying up to join them—yes, it was indeed Miss Elise.

“You be careful out there!” he warned her before she flew out of sight—so most of the aerial stuff he would have to balance while keeping an eye out for his erstwhile partner who was down on the ground accompanied by an Arcanine.

…which then suddenly became pretty hot because okay, who set up the—

He looked around, and the heat was bearing downward around them; so hopefully that would relieve some of the pressure from the Ice-type attacks that were flying all over the place!

“Ravana, let’s go,” he continued as he rubbed his Charizard’s back, before the dual-type flew around again, blasting out peppered bursts of Flamethrower to keep the cold at bay as much as possible.

N8h9|Qby

↠ Alex says ‘hi’ and warns Miss Elise to be careful
↠ Continues to keep the air warm by using Flamethrower from up above

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 14:58:03 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner nodded at when she checked in with those closest to him. "We're hanging in there," he assured her. [break][break]

Moments later, ran past; the two men exchanged a nod before Gunner turned his attention back to the looming shape of Kyurem. [break][break]

Without warning, a golden ring appeared before the man and a massive fist materialized through it. Assuming it was aimed at , he leaped to take the blow instead. "Watch out, Miss Livy!" [break][break]

Pain bloomed through his whole body as Hoopa's fist connected, bruising flesh and bone alike. The force of the punch sent Gunner flying into the snow. [break][break]

Kahadin returned, a blazing bullet. But it was not alone. Galloping alongside the Paradox Pokémon was a Keldeo, lending a HELPING HAND as the Iron Valiant attacked Hoopa's fist with NIGHT SLASH. [break][break]

2BXN0qhv

TAGS – to sow dragon's teeth (left)[break]
NOTES[break]
– Gunner gets Hoopa punched as he tries to protect .[break]
– Iron Valiant uses NIGHT SLASH on Hoopa with assistance from Keldeo's HELPING HAND[break]
– Frozen Pokémon: Hydreigon

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

Rook
he/him
Twenty-Six
june 27
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
bi-sexual
art thief
civilian
Like the birds
of a feather, baby
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
245 posts
Ikarus Rook DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ikarus
Ikarus Rook
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 15:18:50 GMT
Ikarus Rook Avatar

"I’m sure this beats worrying at home?"

"Yeah yeah." He groaned. So maybe it did beat the feeling of dread he would have been feeling had Lam been on his own. Even then, that didn't mean he felt qualified to handle the reality of those battles. While he didn't feel qualified to handle an actual monster-god thing. He could still find ways to help, right? The frigid cold had turned pokemon to solid ice around them. Even he was unsettled by the blistering frost. It was a wonder that Lam was even still tolerating the cold at all.

"What do we do?" He howled at an icy gale that whipped across them.

- idk why he's here or what hes doing :3
- mostly just support & pokemon rescue because he hopeless
qhAJmVK4

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
his hands keep turning into birds and flying away from him. eventually the birds must land.
awards
1,740 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 17:24:32 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

“You’re grumbling, but you know I’m right,” he tried to joke, nudging the other with an elbow. Hopefully to break Rook out of that internal battle with uncertainty.[break][break]

He held onto the ducklett, which was still huddled in the crook of his arm, shivering. As Mallow returned, he recalled her to her ball, and swapped her for Artichoke. A low hoot slipped loose as he blinked owlish eyes at the pair.[break][break]

“They've got the offense covered,” he said, looking over at Rook as he held up the ducklett. Taking a cue, Artie moved. Rather than attack with SPIRIT SHACKLE, the decidueye let loose a bolt of the same energy so that it bound to a nearby cubchoo. It wrapped around the little bear and tethered it so that Artie could yank it back toward them, behind the erected defense.[break][break]

“Let’s just work in the background and try to round up as many of these guys as we can. Sound good?” Meanwhile, Artichoke was patting the frazzled cubchoo with a droopy wing. “You’ve always been good at that,” he added, a bright smile slipping across face briefly though it felt frozen solid. “Rescuing things.”[break][break]

It was probably safer that way, save for stray attacks. Of a similar kind to , he wasn’t interested in playing hero. “I’m not leaving the heater for a week after this, though.” Again, another attempt at humor, though the complaint was real — wind and snow whipped at his face, rubbing his skin cold and raw.

[attr="class","ooc"]

NbT_WSB6
[break]

NOTES

- hanging back in the wings with [break]
- we here for SUPPORT[break]
- switches altaria for decidueye so it can spirit shackle and wrangle more pokemon[break]
- says they should try and grab more lil guys[break]
- is still holding this random ducklett

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 0:51:19 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Managing to avoid both Hoopa's rings and Kyurem's bone-chilling cold, Cillian retreats back from the chasm that had opened in the earth. That it was filled with TERA CRYSTALS reminds him of the single crystal his Sandslash possessed.[break][break]

Activating the orb, the snarling shrew changes to WATER-TYPE, unleashing a WATER TERA BLAST toward the Reshiram-fused Kyurem.[break][break]

He's not sure if the fusion has changed the dragon's typing, and this was one hell of a way to find out.[break][break]

Sandslash burrows to avoid an incoming fist, and Cillian curses as one of Hoopa's rings narrowly misses him.[break][break]

CtVFoZrt[break]
SPECTRA REROLL

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
A!Sandslash changes to WATER-TYPE and uses TERA BLAST.[break]
Taking the 84 (for the purposes of adding)

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,037 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 1:00:00 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Ice bites into the skin even through his gear. Tempest snarls and pulls Bongo back, the Zarude bouncing through the frigid chill back to his trainer.[break][break]
Tempest checks his comms again before pushing onwards.[break][break]

Familiar blond hair catches his eyes, making his push closer. Both to something familiar and also for the safety of numbers.[break][break]
"Cil!" He calls out over the biting wind. Another whistle, and Bongo starts up another Jungle Healing, making sure that is at the center of it.
[break][break]
X0eS_RFw

[attr="class","tag"]@ tsdt

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 temp meets back up with cillian and his zarude heals cillian + everyone around him with jungle healing AOE

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]·
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing