snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2024 21:27:22 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb illie"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage1"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
who's afraid of little old me? [break]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

with the fire of a thousand cannons, registeel's plight for victory formulates itself into a singular beam.

[break][break]

her expression drops at the sight of it... and with little to do, she sends her venusaur rushing forward.

[break][break]

vines drop into the ground. ingrain travels a considerable distance toward to aid in their shielding efforts. she watches idly as the vines coalesce into a makeshift shield to add to 's own. perhaps, in the end, the titan will prove ill equipped to deal with the conjoined efforts of the humans struggling at its steel feet.

[break][break]

tldr;[break]
- venusaur uses ingrain (shield) on [break]
- riddle answer: cannon

[attr="class","oocnotes"]mYtInKkS +10 terrain [break]
[break]
wrath of registeel.

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".illie"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
675 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2024 23:01:19 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel desireeblooms"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-fairy"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

A redness manifested on her cheeks, a deep hue partially of fear and partially of invigoration, as the barrage continued. Looking from side to side as she continued to trudge with all of her might, her eyes led her once again to the pulsations of pink- that wretched pulsation, an alien language she wished not to entertain. It appeared as if something larger than life itself was coming, and with the many things she swore to the cosmos that she would accomplish, she needed the preservation of her mind, body, and soul.[break][break]

That 3 3 3 of a personal divine intervention. "We can be a glass cannon tomorrow, and all the days that come afterward," she spoke to her Comfey, who sniffled and cried upon her arm in over-exertion, ".. our destiny must be fulfilled elsewhere.. Hula.."[break][break]

She wished not to die here, but to leave on her own accord- not forced like all the trainers that had disappeared previously in a blur of sand and smoke. Orienting her body to flee and beginning a trudge outward rather than inward, which she previously entertained, she caught the winds of all those who began to cast their shields and reinforce two that wished to protect. Yet, all she could do was gasp at the sight of one, which happened to be accompanied by a Whimsicott.[break][break]

"You're no stranger," she said as loud as her weak throat could muster, eyes shedding all delights and replacing them with dread, ".. Hula, one more.."[break][break]

Holding out her hand in the direction of , green lights and seeds carried through the winds in his direction. In an attempt to add to his fairy's shield, a LEECH SEED began to sprout once more- even if he, himself, was a leech. A disgusting, manipulative individual who wished to preserve Megalopolan blood rather than the blood of the innocents forced into bondage. Perhaps a new leaf had been turned, though his face was one that she could never forget for all the wrong reasons.[break][break]

"I may hate you," she said, turning once more to the horizon that awaited her exit, ".. but I hate Registeel.. so much more."

oyAXshj2
+ 10 shift

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 Comfey uses LEECH SEED to help (SHIELDIN SHIELDBEARER).[break]
🌺 SHIELD: Defensive and protective moves can shield one player of your choosing from damage from the boss. The user must roll over the boss number to be protected as well. Specify who you're protecting in your post.[break]
🌺 RIDDLE GUESS: CANNON.[break]
🌺 COMFEY HP: 2/3.[break]
🌺 COMFEY MOVESET: draining kiss (strike/shield), helping hand (support), grassy terrain (shift/heal), leech seed (afflict/shield/heal), trailblaze (strike/boost), energy ball (strike/hinder).

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".desireeblooms"]--accent:#FF6F90!important; --headercolor:#FF6F90!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayjay img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2024 23:59:49 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
Each thud from Registeel, be it its strikes or its own very steps, are like the booms of a cannon. El could only watch as a wide number of people are taken out of commission by the titan's attacks; and with the attack that it looked to be charging up, only more would follow.

"Get your buddy out of here, I'll cover you!" El called to , as they gestured Shagaru with them - prepared to hold off the Registeel, even if only the tiniest bit, however possible. "Fire Spin!"

A tornado of flames attempted to envelop the Registeel, bright and glorious yet only sparks in comparison to the giant's scale. They had a distinct feeling that everyone would have to fall back soon...
TLDR:
- Currently 2/3 HP
- Riddle guess is Cannon
- Volcarona uses Fire Spin to Strike

2Er9D2gh +10 strike
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,562 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 0:37:45 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thanks to the support from , the Ceruledge found himself able to maneuver out of the path of the blasts.

As Thomas watched the cannon charge up, Thomas felt that the end was near. That he'd be forced to withdraw from the field after this.

As the other supported the shieldbearing duo, Thomas signaled for his Ceruledge to attack the Registeel with a Bitter Blade.

If this was the end for him, he was going out with a bang.

cYzKE6ck (Strike - 10)

tags: @tag
notes: 2/3 HP Remaining
Answer: Cannon
Ceruledge used Bitter Blade (Strike)

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
592 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 1:00:01 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The cannon on the titan wiped out countless. Robin threw herself onto the ground to evade it. Comfey made a sound not different from a whimper. Things were getting scarier, and even 's kind words weren't enough to keep her from feeling sick from the harrowing situation. "This is getting hairy." She got back to her feet and shared a glance with her fairy. "Sustaining isn't working. Give it all you got, Comf - it's all or nothing." And Comfey launched solar beam.

q0TAj18h

solar beam (blast) on registeel
-
Riddle: cannon
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
[/quote]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,463 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 4:48:23 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest9"]
[attr="class","body"]

Trainers and their Pokemon were dropping like flies. As if shot from a CANNON, a devastating beam of pink Dynergy-infused light ripped across the battlefield, forcing Nomi to duck behind the boulder she and Trillium had retreated to.[break][break]
"Back to fire, I think," Nomi croaked, desperation present as she all but begged the universe to return to a natural order. Not even super effective typing matches seemed to make a difference in this fight: the Registeel was simply too powerful.[break][break]
But...they had to try, right? The titan had to be stopped. If it escaped this area, began crushing a town or city...[break][break]
And besides...a defeated Registeel was, perhaps, a Registeel she could study. Assuming Rocket could get their hands on it first, of course...[break][break]
Trillium burned hot, releasing a FIRE BLAST at the behemoth.[break][break]
8pFUVRcu + 10 (Strike)

TAGS – REGISTEEL[break]
NOTES[break]
– Wrath of Registeel (BOTL Part 2)[break]
- Togekiss uses FIRE BLAST[break]
- Riddle guess: CANNON[break]
- Health: 2/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest9"]--accent:#d7eeff;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
645 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 15:24:18 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]Registeel’s attacks hit the sand with enough energy to turn it into glass. Just another thing to dodge-- piercing shards below, electricity from on high.
[break][break]
“We keep hitting it and hitting it and I think we’re just pissing it off.”
[break][break]
He has to stay moving. Moving independently of his Pokemon might be the only thing that keeps them both in this fight. Not to mention alive.
[break][break]
“Cannon?” he says, in answer to the riddle, though he is not strongly convinced, as Otulissa tried to get in close with trailblaze.

[break][break]
q3azM5Mv + 10 (strike) + 10 (shift) = 75

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Rowlet cocked in [break]
guesses cannon as the answer to the riddle [break]
using trailblaze as a strike move. applying boost to next round. [break]
3/3 [break]
i hurt

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nornery]--accent:#9B1C47;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nornery]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
781 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 15:59:25 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Registeel's attack blows through most like a cannon. Bodies are left in the aftermath of the destruction, Noel watches on in horror, unsure whether everyone is simply unconscious, or worse. He grits his teeth. With this many remaining forces, their chances were looking more and more grim.[break][break]

Still he would not give up, not until he himself was down and out for the count... which may come sooner than later.[break][break]

His Milotic rears up for one more stand. Scale Shots fling forward from its tail, all targeting the steel legendary.

[attr="class","notes"]uvxmdh9a+10[break][break]
HP: 2/3[break][break]
Milotic uses Scale Shot: Strike +10 to roll[break][break]
Riddle guess: cannon

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

cila

em
she/her
twenty-seven
august 16
rustboro
lesbian
socialite
cadet
5'8'' height
5'8'' height
awards
23 posts
emma stone DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @emma
emma stone
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 22:34:52 GMT
emma stone Avatar
they had all made it longer than she had anticipated; but the electricity puts far too many people out of commission for emma's comfort. one by one, trainers disappear from the battlefield, their numbers dwindling to a severe degree.

and just like that, the odds have flipped.

she promised herself she'd fight until the very end, no matter the cost. the registeel concentrates a beam in its hands like a CANNON, and she dares to come closer.

"we need to keep breaking registeel's barrier." she says. she had no weak spot to aid her, but a MOONBLAST should at least help.

riddle answer: cannon
altaria uses MOONBLAST (STRIKE) on registeel
UUK5WALi

altaria (dragon/flying)
moonblast (strike/hinder)
sing (hinder)
tailwind (support/boost)
fire spin (strike/afflict)
sky attack (blast/snipe/hinder)
safeguard (shield)

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 23:07:36 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Coming here hadn’t been a flight of fancy, it hadn’t be a random choice, but rather that there was a task to be done, a fight to win. Kouji knew it, his Tyranitar knew it just as well, he looked over at his pokemon.
[break][break]
There was hardly any time to think about the consequences of what was going to happen, would those shields hold? Since when did he depend on the protection of other people, but at the same time…
[break][break]
”Tyranitar, it’s do or die time, hit them with a Fire Fang.” Kouji said to the large rock type. The pokemon roared as its mouth filled with flames, rocketing itself from the ground towards the behemoth, a titan of a Pokemon. It seemed to be charging some form of Hyper Beam
[break][break]
Then again, it was hard to judge.
[break][break]
9IefIVM6
[break][break]

[attr="class","fakebqooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

Tyranitar uses Fire Fang for Strike, we ball, riddle is hyper beam

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,627 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 1:12:24 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

This... doesn't look good.[break][break]

The entire expedition of people defending against REGISTEEL, both LEAGUE and ROCKET alike, surely, seem to be struggling. is in no better place either. His Aggron is hanging on by a thread.[break][break]

Nevertheless, the storm of DYNERGY surrounding them is quite a sight. The electric power of the colossus is impressive as well. Though the AVATAR was sure ZEKROM would scoff and look down upon it. But this was no time to think about such things.[break][break]

Despite surviving the onslaught of lightning, the royal and his titan are soon faced with an even greater ordeal. Using itself as a CANNON, the REGISTEEL unleashes a devastating BEAM that sweeps across the terrain causing mayhem. Though he has himself to worry about, Remiel quickly realizes it is about to strike a stranger before it strikes him.[break][break]

He'd never met in public or within the ROCKET HQ. So there was no way for him to know that, in sending Amiya to PROTECT this individual, he was inadvertently seeking to protect a member of the organization he had come to hate so much.[break][break]

AMIYA used PROTECT![break][break]

SHIELD: Defensive and protective moves can shield one player of your choosing from damage from the boss. The user must roll over the boss number to be protected as well. Specify who you're protecting in your post.[break][break]

Two participants must be chosen to act as shield bearers for the team. These two must reference each other in their posts. When other users use SHIELD or HEAL on the shield bearers, the SUPPORT effect is applied instead. SHIELD has no effect on other participants this round.[break][break]

RIDDLE ANSWER[break]
CANNON
[break]

IRON HEAD (STRIKE) - METAL CLAW (BOOST) - PROTECT (SHIELD) - THUNDER (HINDER) - SMART STRIKE (STRIKE) - METEOR BEAM (BLAST/SUPPORT)
[break]
[break]

oSMe3LPk
[break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]WRATH OF REGISTEEL ♔

✘✘◯

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy-lb .vdice-value"]font-family:Century Gothic} .remy-lb .vdice-box { display: inline-block; border: 0px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px; width: 80px; line-height: 100px; text-align: center; padding-top: 30px; padding-bottom: 35px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; margin: 5px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Q2cX1WG.png); background-color:transparent;}[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
2,270 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 1:51:06 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
For a single moment, it looked as if humanity was winning against their own creation. They were holding fast, holding strong, against the insatiable march of this ironwrought machine that ceaselessly resisted every attempt from their species to drag it down to their level and clasp it in chains.

For a testament to humanity's greatness, as one of the crown jewels of their species, Registeel hated their existence with the purity of a machine.

Then it had knocked several of them aside with the unceremonious swatting of insects.

Long ago, it had fought for them. When there had been no war left to fight, it had turned its directive inwards, towards the people it had sworn to protect.

As the DYNAMAX CANNON rained down on the group, they came together once again to create a makeshift barrier against this ensuing tide of Dynergy. Two figures stood at the forefront, and the admin recognized their silouettes.

"ALBA!" Howard screamed as abandoned the cause. "PRIA-"

Setet's Torch Song was snuffed out as the cannon descended and existence came to an end.

3/3
RIDDLE: CANNON
TORCH SONG - BOOST
GODSPEED DEAD PEOPLE
TI6kiqmS

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,023 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 3:10:23 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CILA I'VE FINISHED

BOUNTIES OF THE LOST

THE BLAST OF DYNERGY is concerning enough for fernando to abandon all other thought. he dives, instinctively, into the sand, hoping the smaller of an area he provides the less likely he is to be hit. his LILLIGANT follows suit soon after, body covered head to toe.

the CANNON fire erupts and they can do little. an AROMATHERAPHY wafts from the LILLIGANT’s flowers as a defense mechanism, triggered by fear rather than purposeful intentions.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

LILLIGANT
grass tera
TRAILBLAZE
GRASSY TERRAIN
AROMATHERAPHY
PETAL DANCE
LEAF BLADE
LEECH SEED

STRIKE // BOOST
SHIFT // HEAL
HEAL
STRIKE
SNIPE
AFFLICT // SHIELD // HEAL

ncrBY8rc

+10 from GRASSY TERRAIN.

• LILLIGANT used AROMATHERAPHY for the SUPPORT effect.
  • LILLIGANT is supporting .
  • riddle answer is CANNON.

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
418 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 3:54:42 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Lato:100,300,400,700,900,100italic,300italic,400italic,700italic,900italic]
[googlefont=Quattrocento+Sans:400,700,400italic,700italic]
[googlefont=Roboto:100,300,400,500,700,900,100italic,300italic,400italic,500italic,700italic,900italic]

[attr="class","legend-template"]
[attr="class","legend-banner"]
[attr="class","legend-overlay1"]

[attr="class","legend-overlay2"]

[attr="class","legend-overlay3"]

[attr="class","legend-gradient"]

[attr="class","legend-hpbar"]
[attr="class","legend-hp"]

[attr="class","legend-hp-amt"]14216/50000

[attr="class","legend-raid"]
[attr="class","legend-raid-seg"]

[attr="class","legend-box"]

WRATH OF REGISTEEL

and order their pokemon to shield the team from Registeel’s intense dynamax cannon while others in the rear provide crucial support. Some trainers heal and reinforce the shield bearers, while others launch attacks from behind the protective barrier. Despite their best efforts, Registeel’s beam proves too powerful, forcing many to retreat or be consumed by its destructive path. The devastating exchange shatters another dynamax barrier segment on Registeel, but the trainers suffer heavy casualties in the process.

[break][break]

As the dust settles, only a few trainers remain: , , , , and . Barely standing, they face the unyielding giant who is capable of ending them in a single blow. Sensing their weakness, Registeel chooses to retreat rather than continue the battle. It slams its massive fists into the desert floor, kicking up clouds of dust, and escapes into the underground tunnels below. When the sand finally settles, the battlefield is littered with small minerals, metals, and necrozma fragments.

[break][break]

The retreat of Registeel reveals ancient ruins and tombs, previously hidden beneath the desert sands. These newly uncovered ruins are adorned with scenes depicting an ancient civilization worshipping small golem-like statues, crafting them under the guidance of a colossal three-fingered hand. Other carvings show these statues transformed into gargantuan figures with crowds of people constructing them.

[break][break]

The surviving trainers are the first to witness these ruins and discover an ominous ancient script etched into the stone. It reads:

[break][break]

[attr="class","legend-riddle"]⠞⠓⠑ ⠉⠗⠁⠋⠞⠎⠍⠁⠝ ⠊⠎[break]⠞⠓⠑ ⠇⠁⠎⠞ ⠗⠑⠎⠕⠗⠞

[break]
[attr="class","legend-box-dtl"]

▸ The remaining survivors are too weak to continue the battle.
[break][break]
▸ The team's combined efforts reached round 8.
[break][break]
▸ Survivors may post multiple times in this thread to wrap up and briefly explore the newly exposed ruins.

Instructions

Guidelines

How to Play

• LOCK-IN: Choose your partner pokemon and finalize its moveset. If you participated in the
    BOUNTIES OF THE LOST, you may switch to a different pokemon, but you are still limited to
    using only
    one. After 72 hours, the boss will post again to start the new round. Once this post has been made,
    additional
    characters cannot be added, and movesets cannot be changed.
  • COMBAT: The boss will reveal a BOSS NUMBER at the end of each round along with a
    detailed post outlining
    its actions. Every participant will have their pokemon use a single move and roll against this
    number. If you roll below the target number after applying modifiers, your character takes one hit
    of damage. After three hits, your character is out, and you can no longer post in this thread.
  • DYNAMAX SEGMENTS: The boss will use Dynamax segments along with its health bar. Moves will
    still affect the health bar while these segments are active, but breaking them will prevent the boss
    number from increasing next turn. Players must shatter all segments to defeat the boss, even
    if its
    health is depleted. Breaking segments requires multiple hits from certain move effects.
  • RIDDLES & CHALLENGES: Throughout the battle, the boss will present riddles and challenges.
    Pay close attention to these and follow the mechanics provided to gain certain advantages in the
    battle.
  • SUMMARIES: Keep a summary of your character's actions in the notes of your post. Include
    information about your pokemon, the move being used, and its effect. Add any additional modifiers
    from other players and bonuses. Clearly state your solutions to riddles, completion of challenges,
    and your current HP
    here.

Rules & Regulations

• You are limited to one partner pokemon for the thread, with at least six different moves.
    Legendary and Mythical pokemon cannot be used.
  • You may only use one gimmick effect for the entire thread. Dynamax and
    Gigantamax cannot be used
    as a gimmick.
  • Only one character per member may participate.
  • You may post once per round and only use one move per post. You can no longer repeat moves twice in a row
    between rounds.
  • Decide and mention your chosen move and move effect before you roll.
  • You may use a single Salac Berry in this event. Make it clear in your post.
  • Once added to your post, modifiers cannot be changed or removed. Contact me if any issues
    arise.
  • You have a 72-hour window to post each round. Missing a post removes your character from
    the
    event
    . Exceptions can be made if you contact me.
  • After three hits, you can no longer post but will still receive rewards based on the group's
    success.
  • Cheating will result in disqualification and loss of rewards.
  • Contact me if you're confused about any mechanics.
  • Include a summary at the end of your post detailing your actions, pokemon moves, move
    effects, and all applied modifiers.
  • This event follows its own mechanics, even if inspired by current site systems.
  • Strategize with your team and interact with each other to enjoy the event and develop the
    story.
  • Boss posts will shape the thread, but your character may not always be mentioned or
    acknowledged.

Solving Riddles

Every boss post will feature a new riddle written in ancient script. Your task is to decipher the
single-word solution to the riddle and incorporate it into your in-character post. While these riddles may
seem to have multiple possible solutions, only one answer is correct. The correct answer will be revealed in
the next boss post. Players who provide the correct answer will receive a +10 bonus to their rolls.

[break][break] Previous Answer: Cannon

Moves & Modifiers

• STRIKE: Damage-dealing moves receive a +10 modifier, including those with variable damage
    conditions.
  • SNIPE: Moves with high critical-hit ratios can add +50 to their roll if they achieve 100 or
    more
    after modifiers.
  • BLAST: Moves that require charging, recharging, or act as one-hit knockout moves will receive
    a +20 modifier if the roll is an even number after modifiers.
  • CRASH: Moves that have crash and recoil damage will receive a +20 modifier, but the user will
    lose one segment of health.
  • SHIELD: Defensive and protective moves can shield one player of your choosing from damage
    from the boss.
    The user must roll over the boss number to be protected as well. Specify who you're protecting in
    your post.
  • RUSH: Priority moves that deal damage allow the user to roll twice and use the higher result,
    but the higher roll will receive a -20 modifier.
  • BOOST: Moves that increase offensive stats add a +20 modifier to the user’s next move in the
    following round.
  • SUPPORT: Stat-raising moves add +15 to another user’s roll in the same round. Specify who
    you're supporting in your post.
  • AFFLICT: Damage-over-time moves remove 10 HP from the boss each round for the rest of the
    thread, stacking up to five times.
  • HINDER: Other status condition moves reduce the boss number by 1 for the next round, stacking
    up to ten times.
  • SHIFT: Weather or terrain-changing moves provide a +10 modifier to moves of the same type for
    the current round after the move is used and the next two rounds that follow. These cannot overlap.
  • HEAL: Healing moves restore one segment of health to the target if they roll over the boss
    number. This does not affect targets with full health. Specify who
    you're healing in your post. Damage from boss doesn't apply until the end of the round.
  • COPY: Moves that copy others allow users to replicate moves used by others in the current
    round. You cannot copy moves from previous rounds. Be sure to include what move you're copying. Once that move is copied, it cannot be copied by another player for that round.

[attr="class","legend-box-dtl"]For a more comprehensive list of which moves fit into each category, please
refer to this spreadsheet
that
prepared. Note that the boss may clear the effects of certain move effects.
STRIKE, SNIPE, BLAST, CRASH, and RUSH moves will be
essential in removing the dynergy barrier.

[break][break]

If a move falls into multiple categories, only one of its effects applies. You can choose which effect
to use, but make sure to specify it in your post.

GIMMICKS

• MEGA EVOLUTION - Add a +10 to any move effect for the current roll when activated.
  • Z-MOVES - Effects are determined by their creators by using the list above. They receive an
    additional +10 on that
    effect. The effect must reflect the Z-Move’s description and type.
  • TERASTALIZATION - When activated, a move matching your pokemon's tera-type gets a +10
    benefit for the current roll.

Incentives

Reminders

Rewards

Rewards are based on the number of rounds completed before the remaining players reached 1 HP. Every player with at least four posts in this thread is eligible for all of the rewards below. You may add these directly to your PC. will add the PD imminently.
[break][break]

[attr="class","flex-rewards-regi"]

ROUND 04[break]

ROUND 05[break]

ROUND 06[break]

ROUND 07[break]

ROUND 08[break]

[break]

, , , and will each receive an additional 100 PD for their extensive efforts in organizing attacks and maintaining spreadsheets.

Deadline

Survivors may post multiple times in this thread to wrap up and briefly explore the newly exposed ruins.
[break][break]
No further posts are needed to receive rewards. The thread will be archived on:

[attr="class","legend-deadline"]JULY 8TH, 11:59PM EST

[break]

Thank you to everyone who participated in this event! I had a lot of fun and I hope you did too! Special thanks to and for giving me the opportunity and privilege to host this event!

[newclass="body"]margin: 40px; background: #333;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-template"]width: 540px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid #232323; border-radius: 20px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-banner"]width: 540px; height: 304px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/fLBcPLa.png'); position: relative; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-overlay1"]width: 540px; height: 304px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/QQb4sm2.png'); mix-blend-mode: screen; animation: fadeInOut 5s infinite; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-overlay2"]width: 540px; height: 304px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/DvbWjpQ.gif'); mix-blend-mode: screen; margin-top: -304px; position: relative; z-index: 3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-overlay3"]width: 540px; height: 304px; background: #333333; margin-top: -304px; mix-blend-mode: lighten; position: relative; z-index: 4;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-gradient"]width: 540px; height: 98px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/ciPOaVQ.png'); margin-top: -98px; position: relative; z-index: 5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-box"]margin: 20px 40px 40px 40px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #232323; border-radius: 5px; color: #aaa; font: 12px Lato; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; background: #2b2b2b; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/VKWi849.png); background-repeat: repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-box b"]color: #c14f5d; letter-spacing: .7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-box ul li"]margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-box-dtl"]padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #232323; background: #272727; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-box-dtlflex"]padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #232323; background: #272727; border-radius: 5px; display: flex; gap: 20px; align-items: center; justify-content: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-box-dtl a"]color: #c14f5d; text-decoration: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-box h1"]font: 800 30px Poppins; line-height: 25px; margin-top: -10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: -1px; border-bottom: solid 1px #aaa; padding: 19px; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#ff606f, #823e4b); -webkit-background-clip: text; background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-template h2"]margin: 35px 0px; background-color: #303030; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-top: solid 1px #232323; padding: 19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-template h2 div"]display: inline-block; border: solid 1px #232323; background-color: #2b2b2b; padding: 10px 9px 8px 9px; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 10px; border-radius: 3px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-deadline"]font: 800 20px Poppins; text-align: center; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#ff606f, #823e4b); -webkit-background-clip: text; background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-riddle"]color: #c14f5d; text-align: center; font-size: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-hpbar"]height: 20px; margin: 0px 40px 0px 40px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; border: 1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-hp"]height: 100%; background: #aaa; border-radius: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-hp-amt"]height: 20px; line-height: 20px !important; color: #232323; text-align: center; margin-top: -16px; font: 12px Roboto; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-raid"]height: 20px; margin: 5px 80px 0px 80px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; border: 1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px; background: #272727; display: flex; gap: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-raid-seg"]width: 44px; height: 100%; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#ff606f, #823e4b); border-radius: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-bossnbr"]font: 800 30px Poppins; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#ff606f, #823e4b); -webkit-background-clip: text; background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass="nullelem"]} @keyframes fadeInOut { 0%, 100% { opacity: 1; } 50% { opacity: 0; } [/newclass]

[newclass=".flex-rewards-regi"]display: flex; flex-direction: row; justify-content: space-around; align-items: top; font-weight: bold; color: #c14f5d;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
2,270 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
WRATH OF REGISTEEL
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 8:42:52 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
When the smoke cleared, all but five had fallen. Whether due to luck, divine providence, or sheer force of will, five human beings and their Pokémon still stood when the Dynamax Cannon subsided. Five stood when there had once been over forty.

Five was a sacred number. There were five Legendary Golems sworn to the region known as Hoenn, or what name the region held back when these constructs were young and they still interfaced with their makers and the lives they were sworn to protect. Whatever passion had once existed there had faded, leaving only cold orders from faces that mechanical minds could no longer remember.

That was the great burden of mechanical purity. Even to the day of annihilation, Registeel would fulfill its obligations to Hoenn, even if mankind no longer remembered the command it had once issued.

The order was carried out with dignity.

A cog in the machine, but the machine itself had cared at some point.

Glass crunched beneath the admin's feet as he wandered the wasteland. What little sand remained had been melted away into an opaque glass fired in a kiln made from Dynergy. Massive dunes shifted, causing their glassy shells to crack and shatter under their own mass.

He stepped past the fallen. and his Gyarados had been defeated in the eleventh hour, despite his experience at fighting Regirock. For a moment, he thought that he saw in the dunes somewhere, though that was likely an illusion.

That's all Dynergy left them with.

Half of his armor had melted during the attack. A creaking gauntlet fused to the knuckle beneath, made worse by the admin's rapidly declining constitution due to Dynergy overexposure. First Regice, and now Registeel had blasted the admin with enough Dynergy to kill him.

Yet he persisted.

"Registeel." Howard's voice was a rasp, burned lips splitting from beneath a partially melting visor. A baleful eye stared out from what little remained of and 's work. "Why?"

Why now? Why after Dewford, after struggling to reach one of these Pokémon for months did it now show itself? It was so close, yet so distant. All he had to do was reach out and seize it.

Yet many of the Pokeballs at his belt were melted shut, barring one covered with ice. It rattled with rage and longing, yet the golem within did not reach with its kin.

"All I did, I did for you." Its alien pattern flashed. Howard's lungs rattled as he repeated. "Everything I did, I did for you."

It turned away and left the desert, shifting the terrain as it did so. A massive sink pit filled with ruins appeared in the dunes. He saw flicker into existence, before vanishing in another hallucination.

In the distance, he saw someone who did not fade.

He looked up from the gaping pit at .

"I..." He croaked at the Rocket Beast. "I never..."

He fell forward into the ruins below, lifeless.

Keep moving forward.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB