March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 4:21:47 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin would normally have taken her time seeing the sights beneath Slateport's waves. With the sun getting so low in the sky, though, its rays did not penetrate very deep into the ocean, making vision a serious concern. With time being limited, she descended to the bay's bed with her Sharpedo, Shabraz.

Nothing she saw glinted like it did when she went earlier in the day. The half-buried pile of gold, gems, and other valuables was just as black as the Sharpedo's fin directly in front of her. Perhaps investing in a Lanturn would be a good idea if she was going to do this much undersea Ranger work? It was something to consider.

Without being able to see, she simply reached for a random shadow in the pile, grasped it the best she could, and surfaced to the moonrise.

qh3J6G0d

PRIZE LOG:
8/2 -> TM/TR

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Shabraz       Sharpedo       Good

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,061 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 4:23:43 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Clamperl

In response to his girlfriend's words, he unceremoniously pulled a bloody CD out of the water, looking well and truly disappointed.

"Maybe we did deserve the meteor." He said flatly as he chucked it unto the pier before swimming up to Yuina, throwing his arms around her waist and leaning his head against her shoulder, adding his weight to Daikenki's back. "I'm done. Have fun for me please."

Hoenn had broken it's most avid environmentalist, clearly.

"And by that I mean drag me around, I still want free stuff." He said, pecking at her shoulder.

avi3ALPN

TL;DR:
-AUGUST 1: 2, Pokeball
-AUGUST 2: 30, Level tutor
-AUGUST 3: 10, Pokeball

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
275 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 4:26:22 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

not a favorable haul that time either. ah, but the way the pearls shined was all too tempting. surely the seemingly incomparable amount of value that could be potentially gained there...who knows, perhaps at some point, silverio's dives would hopefully turn up aces. try and try again, he shall

twx5pNCM
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 4:27:10 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]It's been a while since he was back here.

Wishing himself luck, he dives, greed glinting in his eyes.

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]t23|5lFC
+1 clamperl

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]
@

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#cec8ef; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 4:29:27 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

CLAMPERL DIVING

Summer fun.

"These coasts are always so rich in resources..." The blonde mused to himself as he rose above the water's surface, a large, familiar ore in his hand.

This NON-CANON ore was extremely useful for totally NORMAL things like crafting items, and totally not intended to go against the laws of nature and return a pokemon to the adolescent form from which it had grown once upon a time...

Chucking it into his basket, the man regarded his still small but nonetheless considerable haul so far and smiled.

Just a few more trips to the bottom and he would have a rather impressive haul, it appeared...

tv7ErGwD

TL;DR:
August 1: 96, Dynamax Candy
August 2: 83, Devolution Stone
August 2: 21, Pokeball

close tab

played by

✥ des ✥

✥ mari ✥
✥ she/her ✥
✥ seventy six ✥
✥ february first ✥
✥ slateport, hoenn ✥
✥ heterosexual ✥
✥ tea house op ✥
✥ associate ✥
DIVORCED
crept away from you
✥ 4'11" ✥ height
✥ 4'11" ✥ height
awards
81 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marilyn
MARILYN HASEGAWA
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 5:04:39 GMT
MARILYN HASEGAWA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel marilyn"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-ghost"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

The Frillish resurfaced after some time, reaching where the sand kissed the waters to give its first offering to its ancient master. Unfurling its frills, inside was.. a Salac berry? Marilyn cocked her eyebrow at the sight, using her cane to slowly lower and pluck it from the waters.[break][break]

"Didn't know these things grow in the ocean, too," she said to the frillish, ".. my oh my, what has the world come to? Come on, carry on now."[break][break]

Flicking her palm once more, the Frillish ventured deeper out this time. With its bright eyes peering into the depths deep below, it noticed something else shimmering in the subtle rays cascading through the water. Though, it was not alone- a Krabby seemed to have its eyes set on it, too. It was a race to the treasure, and it would not give up easily.

lVKF35hq

[break][break]
👻🔮 NOTES 🔮👻
[break]

🕷️ 8/2: SALAC BERRY[break]
🕷️ 8/3: this post, done 11:04 pm mst

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".marilyn"]--accent:#c577fc!important; --headercolor:#c577fc!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayjay img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,210 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 5:38:51 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]Wooper may not have arms, but the Wooper of the Lake is enlightened beyond the comprehension of this world.[break][break]

As the Dynamax Band reacts, when the power begins to surge, Nessie begins to feel it in her very bones.[break][break]

Power. Limitless power.[break][break]

The ocean begins to tremble, the Wingulls crying words of warning. But they are far too late. The waters rumble, bubbling furiously as they are rallied by a singular war cry.[break][break]

If Woopers can engage in Close Combat without arms, so too can they defy the gods without opposable thumbs.[break][break]

And thus, the Wooper ascends.[break][break]

[break]

R6xmn9QX
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]slateport beach
[attr="class","eris103"]clamperl diving
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES
2x Incense[break]
1x Pokeball[break]
1x Tera
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 6:59:13 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
Cass grins as Jon actually manages to find a whole tera shard within these waters, and one that doesn't really look all that menacing like the ones in the Power Spot ... or anywhere else she's seen tera shards. They're ... it's a good find, even if her stomach curls a bit with memory.

e0|jtebD august 4
COLLECTED
1x pokéball
1x ability capsule
1x incense
1x tera shard

POKEBALL - 1-25
LEVEL TUTOR - 26-30
TM/TR - 31-35
MOVE TUTOR - 36-40
EGG TUTOR - 41-45
ABILITY CAPSULE - 46-49
CLAMPERL (100 PD) - 50-55
BLUE SHARD - 56-60
GACHAPON TICKET - 61-65
INCENSE - 66-70
FORM CHANGE - 71-75
SALAC BERRY - 76-80
DEVOLUTION STONE - 81-85
TERA SHARD OF CHOICE - 86-90
BIG PEARL (150 PD) - 91-94
DYNAMAX CANDY - 95-99 can only be won ONCE.
MEGA STONE - 100 can only be won ONCE.

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog, the weakest beast
He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
881 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 7:13:41 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
[attr="class","hitoshi-temp"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-hdr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-bnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-anibnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-litebnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-darkbnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-dvdr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-cont"]
[player]https://file.garden/ZaGpjXeHfDeFela_/Luvsicinstrumental.mp3[/player]

He swings his sword, as he has done every day he remembers. Its flick cuts across air, finding no purchase upon flesh. That comes later. Today, now, is about balance and patience. Something will jump soon enough. The dog has swam through the cerulean waves and beheld what lies below. Let them come to him. A ripple upon the pond signals the rise. His blade cuts, and he looks down at the fish split in two upon the Lapras’s back. Its life ends, and the dog finds treasure hidden in the thing’s guts.

8OKuntTx

@tag

[attr="class","hitoshi-notes"]❖ notes go here
❖ more notes go here

[attr="class","hitoshi-pkmn"]

[googlefont=Finger Paint]
[newclass="body"]background: #303030; margin: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-temp"]width: 460px; background-color: #272727; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/62HXhIs.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; margin: auto; padding-bottom: 50px; box-shadow: 8px 8px 8px #1f1f1f; border-radius: 2px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-hdr"]height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-bnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/8YCSJH0.png"); height: 260px; width: 460px; filter: grayscale(1); position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-anibnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/VEjesuZ.gif"); height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 3; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color-dodge;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-litebnr"]background: #dc143c; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 4; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-darkbnr"]background: #272727; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 5; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-dvdr"]width: 460px; height: 70px; background: url("https://i.imgur.com/C9VewuA.png"); margin-top: -70px; position: relative; z-index: 9; margin-bottom: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont"]font: 12px calibri; font-family: Calibri, Candara, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: .5px; color: #bbb; padding: 0px 50px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont b"]color: #DC143C;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-box"]height: 80px; width: 80px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/QeaR2PV.png"); margin-bottom: -12px; border: none; box-sizing: border-box; background-color: transparent; padding-top: 20px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-value"]border: none; background: none; color: #272727; font: 800 25px Finger Paint;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-notes"]width: 300px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #2a2a2a; border-radius: 10px; background: #272727; color: #bbb; font: 10px calibri; letter-spacing: .25px; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn"]text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn img"]background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/zgh9HN2.png"); height: 56px; width: 68px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs"]background: #272727; color: #bbb; border: 1px solid #bbb; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs .progress"]background: #dc143c;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,870 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 7:27:30 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
The ambassador takes her Shellder to dive down with her. Abysstrite the Shellder is very good at diving down to the water since she would accompany the diplomat in getting a Clamperl. Since the Shellder had no way to get the Clamperl herself, the royal diplomat takes the clam Pokemon in one arm and tries to swim up to the surface. Her Shellder pushes her up too and they’ll be able to see what prize they’ll get.[break][break]

Breathing the salty air from the sea, Elise opens up the Clamperl to let Abysstrite look inside.
[break][break]

74d54WHF

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]@tags
[break]

Rolls done:
August 1: Ability Capsule[break]
August 2: TM/TR[break]
August 3: Level Tutor[break]
August 4: Pokeball

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 7:58:25 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar

Fenelle takes the pokéball and stores it in this baggie dee has brought, before they would continue onwards. It's truly only with combined efforts that the braincell doesn't lose one sixth today, as the Fuecoco's bubble movements prove to be very unpredictable.

A7XNmk4M
COLLECTED august 4
1x pokéball
1x clamperl
2x form change

POKEBALL - 1-25
LEVEL TUTOR - 26-30
TM/TR - 31-35
MOVE TUTOR - 36-40
EGG TUTOR - 41-45
ABILITY CAPSULE - 46-49
BLUE SHARD - 56-60
GACHAPON TICKET - 61-65
INCENSE - 66-70
FORM CHANGE - 71-75
SALAC BERRY - 76-80
DEVOLUTION STONE - 81-85
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
elite
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 8:01:53 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
It seems like they're really good at finding pearls so far, having collected already three of them. Lutgarde smiles, wondering if this might be a subtle sign of Noh that he'd like some new pearls ... they'd have to look into some!

KY18hmyT august 4
COLLECTED
1x clamperl
1x gachapon ticket
2x big pearl

POKEBALL - 1-25
LEVEL TUTOR - 26-30
TM/TR - 31-35
MOVE TUTOR - 36-40
EGG TUTOR - 41-45
ABILITY CAPSULE - 46-49
BLUE SHARD - 56-60
GACHAPON TICKET - 61-65
INCENSE - 66-70
FORM CHANGE - 71-75
SALAC BERRY - 76-80
DEVOLUTION STONE - 81-85
close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 8:14:03 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

As soon as she comes up for air, with treasure in her hand, she sees the pitiful expression on the Grookey's face. "Nawww, look at you, you're face is all wet with saltwater now, too," she coos at the other, cradling it in her arms as he cries his heart out. "Did you unlearn object permanence or something?" Vespa hums amusedly, gently patting the crying baby. He's been with her for so long, but it doesn't feel like he has any interest in growing up any time soon. Well, not that she minds, though, but ...[break]
[break]
"You know what? Let's play a new game! Close your eyes and count to - say - twenty, and then ...!" She leaves the rest of her sentence in suspense, a grin on her face. Still, snot is covering the Grookey's face, but he diligently closes his eyes and softly pats on the floating ring with his trusted stick. And so, she dives back into the unknown once more.

uLAFAfiG[break]

LOGBOOK OF W'S AND L'S

Attempt: August 4th[break]
Rewards so far: 1x Dynamax Candy

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#57a586;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 9:00:13 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Howard Slayte is one of the region's best runic translators. Even now, several of his papers are used as references when translating alien scripts found in ruins beneath Hoenn's vast domain. When sands shift and new worlds are revealed, it is the archaeologist's knowledge that often lights the way.

It is his obligation as one with experience.

Still, there is one phrase that frightens him to the point of absolute terror: It's Woopin' Time.

Yet when a Dynamaxed Wooper appears in the harbor, that is the only phrase that explains the colossal fish's ascent. Other Woopers watch on from the distance, their blank faces bearing witness to Nessie's giant form.

8/1 - Pokeball
8/2 - Tera Bug (Aerodactyl)
8/3 - Big Pearl
8/4 - Incense
_8oPQ8jN

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,652 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 13:36:17 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
This time, his Starmie was looking into the water to see where the Walking Wake would emerge. And the moment it saw the shadow rising, it pushed Hideo's inner tube out of the way.

Its plan worked; the Walking Wake had to tread water to reach Hideo, before depositing the Level Tutor on the boy's lap. It gave him enough time to stuff it in his waterproof bag before the Walking Wake descended once more.

It'd just have to keep this up for however many times the Walking Wake found treasure.

KFsw1FF5 Pokeball Acquired

Haul:
Devolution Stone x2
Level Tutor x1
Pokeball x1
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB