Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 4:42:24 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

MANTINE SURFING

MAGIKARP SPLASH

His attempts at achieving it had been ill-fated the day prior— and that was fine. The world's most advanced Mantine surfing maneuver was not the sort that a novice hobbyist could pull off on a whim just because he truly desired it within his heart.

He needed to gather his wits, center himself, and go for it once again. Today, after properly warming himself up for the challenge, he would achieve the great splash and become a legend.

"Let us conquer both sky and sea, Mantine!" The man boomed dramatically as they approached a tall wave at reckless speeds. "MAGIKARP SPLASH!"

GTpBls9S

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,869 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 5:27:07 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Third time was the charm, right? She would try to do the Primarina Twist again on the saddled Mantine when she mounts onto it. Her Totodile swims alongside the ambassador in making sure that Elise wasn’t going to fall off the Mantine like the royal did yesterday. The royal wasn’t the type to be clumsy over her flips too, she wanted to try this and succeed![break][break]

Flipping in the air and doing the trick, she’ll try to do a more safer landing on the Mantine’s wings.[break][break]

7aYdEWIY

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]@tags
[break]

♔ Attempting the Primarina Twist (August 3rd roll)[break]
Points Tracked: 1000

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
275 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 6:03:52 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

he stuck the landing...on his behind! this performance not proving to be nearly as graceful or dexterous as the first attempt. these maneuvers were quickly beginning to feel more like a chore than anything. and yet, as the old saying went, 'practice makes perfect'. silverio would like to believe that much...another try!

ZcAedXHh
magikarp splash!
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,682 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 6:35:16 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango lulu"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
no luck the first round. they missed the spin, touching back down at a bad angle. she hissed at the sting of the water’s slap, and the disappointment.[break][break]

but they were just warming up.[break][break]

lulu pulled herself back on, waited for another wave worthy of an attempt. at the first sure opportunity, they were off, climbing to the peak, ”again!” and into the air.[break][break]

”magikarp splash!”[break][break]

one backflip, two backflips…[break][break][break]

magikarp splash[break][break]
K9D5WclA [break][break]

total: 0 points

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".lulu"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; overflow:hidden;} .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief / con artist
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
731 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 6:59:52 GMT
nina larson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango nina"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

last year had gone well. she’d racked up plenty of points and gained a new hobby. now that the event had returned, she was excited to show off the skills she’d gained over the year and meet other surfers.[break][break]

a wave built on the horizon, and she entered the water with a grin, leaving angus and the rest behind to claim it for herself. she swung onto the back of her chosen mantine and they went, preparing to attempt the big one.[break][break]

”go for it! magikarp splash!”[break][break]

fZ3y4R5Z[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".nina"] --accent:#5e94a1!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #5e94a1 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; overflow:hidden;} .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,073 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 7:49:49 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Ninety percent of surfers quit before making it big.

That's why Howard had to keep surfing. He had to mirror the absolute power of . If his dog could do an insane surfing move, so could Howard himself. Foxes weren't particularly different from dogs, after all, no matter their color.

The Aerodactyl surfboard cuts through the water like a knife. The people of the museum smile down on his poor financial decision.

It's Howard Slayte, after all.

Most of his financial decisions are terrible. it's par for the course.

8/3 - MAGIKARP SPLASH
UunCPJuY

close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 7:51:37 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

It's quite a beautiful weather for a swim (and unfortunately not so much for a presentation - her laptop has been a nightmare these days, barely letting her work for more than twenty minutes before heating up like crazy), so ... why not? As Vespa comes across this entire Mantine surfing thing, she's curious to say the least - and no less confident that she will master it just fine. And with her trusted troop of Falinks by her side, what could possibly go wrong?[break][break]

Unbreakable smile on her face, she gestures to the Pokémon waiting by the shore, throwing her sunglasses towards them that they catch and safeguard like a prized possession. "What'cha say? Go big or go home, right?" Maybe the Magikarp Splash would actually bring her back to the throes and woes of reality, but ... well, who knows?

ScELUbg8

LOGBOOK OF W'S AND L'S

Total: 0pts[break]
Attempt: August 3rd[break]
Trick: Magikarp Splash (95 - 100) (5000pts)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#57a586;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 8:07:36 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass looks up from another good, but not quite good Primarina Twist and actually sees another familiar face. What the hell.

"Vespa!" she shouts out to her friend , just seconds before the other actually nails what Cass recognises to be a Magikarp Splash. What the hell. "Didn't know you were a surfer talent," she continues, impressed, before patting her own Mantine.

"We'll take it easy, hmm?" And off to another wave ...!

PRIMARINA TWIST august 3
2k so far
8lvtR53p
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 8:16:33 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle looks endlessly smug upon having landed that trick flawlessly. It seems like all that training really did put dem in a better shape than before. And hey, who's not to say one could land two in a row ... The Mantine seems to be really hyped, too, so off they go for another-

MAGIKARP SPLASH august 3
5k points so far
KtfAt113
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
elite
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 8:18:33 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
The failures do not manage to get that grin off Lutgarde's face as they take a moment to look around and see how all the other surfers were doing. "Alright, let's try again! The day's long still," they grin, and the Mantine agrees with a chirp.

MAGIKARP SPLASH august 3
umM9ZOyp
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 8:42:37 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Aww dangit, another miss, and a bad one at that. She should not have switched to Mantine--a Pokémon she was unfamiliar with riding--but those were the rules.

"We won't give up! One more time from the top! SPLASH!!" The dragon maiden yelled resolutely, her Gyarados roaring with her. This time for sure.
//MANTINE SURFING - AUG 3

KoK3Jr|w

ATTEMPTED TRICK: MAGIKARP SPLASH (95-100)
REWARD (IF SUCCESSFUL): 5,000 points

TOTAL POINTS: 0

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1814 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/AndreaSummer.gif)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,825 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 15:11:45 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]
[attr="class","yuinatag"]

[attr="class","yuinamain"]

Working again to get herself out of the water and back up onto the Mantine, Yuina sat for a moment on the water type's broad back as she watched Doug take another go. He was cocky, whether it be he was showing off for her or his own ego, thinking he could follow through with the most difficult trick the instructor had demonstrated. He didn't quite make the cut.[break][break]
"At this rate we're going to be out here all day," Yuina laughed, but there was beauty in failure. Spending the day sun bathed, sand speckled, dotted with sea salt with him, there was no downside to this. Didn't matter how many times she might get tossed into the ocean.[break][break]
"I felt like I almost had that last one though, maybe if I just move my footing a bit," she wondered, standing upright again and setting off into the next wave that started towards them.
[break][break]

[break]
M30KLkLv

notes[break]
Primarina Twist![break]
Total: 0[break]

[attr="class","yuinapoke"]

[newclass=.yuina]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina div.quote_body] margin: 10px -25px -20px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinamain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:30px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina i] color: #cecece; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinapoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
we still believe in love, so fuck you!
awards
709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 15:49:39 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sunboy eddieh"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","leftcolumn"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","tagnotes"]
[attr="class","tag"]maintine surfing!

[attr="class","subtext"]we'll take a swim in the deep blue sea; i go to leave, and you reach for me

[attr="class","textbody"]
Eddie grinned broadly as he coasted alongside the beach in preparation for his next trick. Beau paced across the sands, tails flicking back and forth as the Tauros seemed to consider something, [break][break]

“I toldja!” Eddie called happily, “I totally nailed it!” [break][break]

The bull snorted and shook his head from side to side, unwilling to give his trainer the satisfaction of acknowledging his victory. But as the Mantine pivoted back towards the next bout of rising waves, the bull followed after, plunging into the warm oceanic waters alongside his trainer. Eddie whooped with joy as the bull quickly caught up to sail at the man's side as Eddie contemplated his next move, [break][break]

“I think I'm gonna try the Magikarp Splash again!” [break][break]

Dark bovine eyes narrowed with some skepticism. That was just fine by Eddie, though; this time Beau would have a front-row seat to his next glorious show of aquatic skill. [break][break]

_ieuUTAl [break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]rolling for Sat 8/3!

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","dashdash"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".eddieh"] --accent:#FFB546!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy"]--accent:#FFB546;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:italic 11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .inner"]display:flex;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 20px 0px 20px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;  [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:30px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .subtext"] padding-top:5px; font:italic 9px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.7px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]

[break]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,652 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 18:02:16 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
More cheers from the crowd, celebrating "him" having pulled off the same trick again. Were they truly impressed by the trick? How it was done twice in a row? Or were they just cheering because they thought the blind kid was suddenly a Pro Mantine-Surfer?

Hideo let out a sigh. "Alright…maybe they got this," he said, going along with what his Ditto wanted and taking a seat. "Gotta wonder if they trained before this. They're doing really well if it's their first time surfing."

The Ditto crawled its way on top of his lap, resting against his chest as it ate at its ice cream, Uxie going for another tried-and-true Primarina Twist.

x34KP0wY Attempting Primarina Twist

Point Count:
2000pts
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 18:31:51 GMT
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The familiar feeling of a manta ray beneath her was nostalgic. It was kind of disconcerting to look down and see the wrong water type beneath her. Little splotches of white peeked out of the saddle. Stop focusing on the past. You can’t fix it. She’s already gone. She still missed her every day.

[break][break]
As the tiny Mantine hit the air, the redhead’s heart jumped into her chest. Her hands tightened reflexively on the handles. She peered through the salty water. The two didn’t know one another well. And she figured it’d end with her drowning in a crowd. Probably an ironic way to die considering her introversion. “Just a little—-turn right—try not to lift your fin so much--”
[break][break]

They sank back onto the wave’s top. A half-sob tore from her mouth as the doctor fought back a wave of emotions. The Mantine trilled excitedly. “You—you did great.” Aubre forced another smile as the young Pokemon's eyes met hers. “Are you up for something a little harder?”

[break][break]

Burying its head beneath the waves, the little ray went for a Starmie 720.

[break][break]
d415dWVJ

[attr="class","ooc"] Lanturn 360 Complete - 500[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#5DA75E; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]  margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(#5DA75E); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color: #5DA75E; padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP