193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
RAID: DESOLATE LAND
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 20:48:52 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar

the reemergence of the pink blur would come to catch him by surprise. as it hovered before zenji, he would look in wonderment and follow. "it's you..." he lowly uttered as a small smile formed upon his face. whimsicott held the professor's hand, like a child, wondering with worry for the sudden shift in expression.

but before zenji could say anything else, it vanished. "gone again," zenji softly spoke, "just like in that dream." either way, if fate would allow it, he was bound to find mew once again. for now he needed to address the issue at hand: the draconid tribe member.

as he spoke a specific sentence. it clicked within zenji's head as to why mew may have led his group here. "we mean no harm," zenji said. lucario, who was ready to take action, would come to be halted by zenji and his whimsicott. "but it's no coincidence as to why we were brought here." the that would emanate heat was strong, but safeguard allowed for the professor to remain vigilant.

"the markings you bear..." it couldn't be? though the word was heard. a descendent of the draconid tribe? zenji thought them to be extinct. surprisingly, they weren't...or so he assumed. "this meeting was definitely no coincidence. i'm not sure as to why, but it's fated that you must help us." zenji pleaded.

he would prostrate himself before the individual, lowering his head. "we will do whatever it takes to prove that we mean no harm. we only acquire your assistance."

FMzq3jgD

note(s):
- zenji has a small reflection from seeing mew.

- zenji examined the npc individual before them. is surprised to see that there are descendants of the extinct tribe. has a convo with the man. he prostrates himself before the draocnid man, pleading for his aide and is basically willing to do whatever to gain his trust.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,120 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 22:18:38 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]well, psychic bears some fruit...

the move does nothing to actually move the red stone but with each attempt at tugging, something odd happens. the artificial sun reacts in ways she doesn't expect. it distorts, shifts, as if unable to hold shape if the stone is moved. her eyes dart from stone to sun and back to stone. the pieces move into place, fitting perfectly in a puzzle.

"the stone," she murmurs. her eyes dart for a moment to and then back. "i think it's the cause." attacking the spot where its housed only seems to agitate groudon further, as well... hm. it's no coincidence the sun falters when the stone is disturbed. primal energy, the red stone, groudon. she's certain, now, that the stone sticking from its body is painful. perhaps she'd even go as far as to say this entire rampage is directly caused by the stone.

and, really, that's what fuels her next move.

her head whips around, as if searching for something. her eyes fall on , first, for a moment. the smile she flashes him is almost feral. and then, she's continuing her search until she finds it.

the only other person she knows able to withstand heat. her lips spread until her face is bright, happy, almost excited.

" ," she calls, raising an arm to wave to woman down. "meet me at the stone!" she doesn't need to glance back to know greyson will follow, will provide support to the duo on their endeavor. she recalls her ponyta for a moment before shifting into the arms of her dragonite. "bring me right next to the stone, i'll heal your burns as we go."

the dragon huffs but obliges. claws dig into her skin, as if she'll slip from its grasp otherwise. it only stings a little, quickly eased over by the pink mist she steadily bleeds. the mist grows, ebbs, flows, until they're close enough. and then, she's concentrating, pulling mist in close until it's wrapped around each part of her and dragonite's body like a shield. finally, she brings one more piece to the board. a flash of red and then, her cofagrigus is floating beside them, the possessed coffin's form wavering slightly from the sheer intensity of heat.

"protect," she murmurs toward her cofagrigus. "focus as much of it as you can on my arm, please." the telltale white shimmer of protect falls around them in moments, majority of it wrapping around her arm. an extra cushion, really, should her healing mist fail during this. and then, she's looking to , flashing a wild smile.

"you ready? pull as hard as you can," she shouts, her voice carrying on the wind. "on the count of three!" her arm extends, dragonite keeping her level with her side of the stone. she's close, close enough to place her entire palm on the stone. she lingers, glancing up to ensure stormy is in position.

and then, "one, two," a pause, the wiggling of fingers, "three!" and finally, a hard yank.

Kl7iIbOH
raid.

tl;dr |

- realizes the red stone and fake sun are connected
- looks for to help her with her plan
- dragonite flies her close enough to touch the stone
- calls out cofagrigus to float beside them
- orders cofagrigus to use protect
- wraps her and dragonite in healing mist and protect, majority of both focused heavily on her arm
- yanks at the red stone in unison with , trying their hardest to pull it fully out
- i'll heal u groudon bby pls don't be mad

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 23:03:24 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
"arceus..."
[break][break]
violets watch the ensuing chaos as dozens of abilities are unleashed throughout the mountain side. commands are given, most buried beneath the roar of the legendary, and the sizzle of the magma that bubbles out. all around him the potential for fatal mistakes run rampant, and he can do little but watch.
[break][break]
's observations pull him out from the stupor, and he turns his gaze onto the crimson artifact.
[break][break]
"i really don't thin-"
[break][break]
he's cut off by the screaming of a name, and all at once, he knows his words would fall on deaf ears. with a sigh, he directs the dragapault after the two hot-headed vixens, and close to the legendary and his stone. the heat is an unforgiving reminder of the danger being here poised; not just by groudon, but by mother nature itself.
[break][break]
then the SOLARBEAMS are unleashed.
[break][break]
"shit!! —— i have your backs, just focus on shutting this damn thing down!"
[break][break]
greyson turns away from 's charizard, and as they all attempt to pull the stone. instead, he releases another pokemon —— steelix —— and prepares the defenses.
[break][break]
"let's make sure nothing gets to them."
[break][break]
on his wrist, ellie stops her AROMATHERAPY, and instead channels all her attention into encapsulating a FLOWER SHIELD around each of the present members. from beneath them, the steelix, conjures a WIDE GUARD to further block them all from the threat of the solarbeams, and more.
[break][break]
the dragon beneath him is no pushover, either. maw opens as THUNDER pulses out to catch any stray SOLARBEAMS, aiming to destroy them on their path.
[break][break]

[break][break][break]
notes[break][break]
+ follows and to the stones location[break]
+ at signs of SOLARBEAMS, comfey uses FLOWER SHIELD to surround , , and 's MEGA EVOLVED CHARIZARD.[break]
+ summons a steelix who uses WIDE GUARD to protect the people/pokemon above.[break]
+ dragapult uses THUNDER to attack any SOLARBEAMS that may get past.[break]
+ injure DRAGAPAULT who greyson is riding!
[break]

[newclass=.king]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.king]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/YPb2ZyR/monkas.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
Z_Ll9Qh5[break]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,442 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 23:10:50 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
The heat wasn’t getting much better. While his Gardevoir’s Shadow Sneak did protect him somewhat, Hideo felt like the heat was actively pushing towards him. This must be what felt like during the summer. Had he known something like this would happen, he would’ve brought a water-type or ice-type Pokemon with him.

Just as he heard ’s Urshifu get in front of him, he heard something happening up above. In a moment, he was informed of what was happening: Solar Beams. Lots of them, firing everywhere. Ooh boy.

Hideo had to act. “Dancer, help Ruby’s Pokemon keep us safe!” was his first request. His Gardevoir did just that, extending her Shadow Sneak in front of the Urshifu, hoping to help lessen the impact of any Solar Beams that found their way to the large Pokemon. But just in case one got through, she stood in front of her trainer.

Elga, keep trying to get that Gem out!” Thankfully, his Beheeyem was already on it, still trying to Psychic that gem out.

And Hideo decided to add a new Pokemon to the fray, letting his Hatterene out of her Pokeball. “Vibes, make sure nobody here gets burned!” he said, realizing that the heat was starting to get as dangerous as the Groudon itself.

The Hatterene briefly looked over the area, even taking a look at for a moment, glaring at the injured trainer for a moment before looking away, smiling. She did as her trainer said, letting out an Aromatherapy that would help keep the group from getting any lasting burns.

Hideo's Gardevoir uses Shadow Sneak to help protect 's Urushifu
Hideo's Beheeyem continues trying to pull the gem out via Psychic
Hideo's Hatterene uses Aromatherapy

l_fxmXkG

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 23:37:31 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

The pink sprite slowly drifted off, slightly out of reach. seemed to have a special insight into it, which went over Giona's head. It's you, he said, as if he'd seen it before.

"--Huh?"

The sprite then disappeared altogether. Back where they started was as close as he got to describing it, but that was dishonest. They were all far safer than the people still in the foothills of the mountain. The air in the jungle even felt cleaner.

The group was halted all of a sudden. A man was there, bellowing at all of them. Old and somewhat muscular like . He was covered in markings, which would've been fine. Where he scared everyone was with blocking the exit. With accusing them of trespassing, when the other option was certain death.

It prompted a murderous rage in him, but Zenji had seniority, and prostrated himself before the man. Giona followed suit.

"I will do what it takes to prove that I'm no mere trespasser."

911dCtEK

DESOLATE LAND

it's on.
close tab

played by

Gray

he/she (genderfluid)
November 17
Driftveil City
questioning
trainer
civilian
45 height
45 height
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cardamombliss
Cardamom Bliss
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 4:47:39 GMT
Cardamom Bliss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]
[attr="class","woo2"]Hold on, what's the rush

[attr="class","woo3"]
Focusing on the stuck shard, Cardamom was at first unaware of how the artificial sun was reacting. However, 's declaration caught her attention, especially when the woman headed forward to pull out the stone herself. Cardamom tensed, but she was pretty sure she couldn't do anything herself to help with that.[break][break]
...especially once the Solarbeams started raining down. Banana Bread let out a worried bellow, immediately moving so that most of his bulk was shielding the rest of the group. His leafy wings glowed in the sun as he tried to use Synthesis to restore his energy and hopefully survive the hit.[break][break]
Cardamom hissed, grabbing a pair of Pokeballs and switching Nash out. Half-Moon materialized on the field, looking around. "Can you try and stop those?" she asked, pointing up at the sun and the beams it was firing. The Obstagoon nodded, hurrying forwards and raising her arms to Obstruct the attacks. Bam, looking around, noticed 's Toxapex and quickly started making signs to imitate it, summoning her own version of Baneful Bunker over everyone nearby.[break][break]
tl; dr: Banana Bread uses Synthesis to recover some health and tries to stand so that he's protecting Cardamom. Half-Moon uses Obstruct to try and block any Solarbeams that come near, while Bam uses Copycat on Baneful Bunker for additional protection. Would prefer Half-Moon faint first.[break][break]
3oCgnARl
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo5"]pronouns; she/her

[attr="class","woo5"]tags;@tag

[attr="class","woo5"]notes some notes go here

[attr="class","woo6"]

[attr="class","copyright"]new york station

[Googlefont=ubuntu|roboto condensed]
[newclass=.woo1]background-color:#141414;padding:20px;width:400px;height:540px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo2]background-color:#DF7401;margin:-20px -20px 10px -20px;padding:20px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px;font-family:ubuntu;font-size:10px;line-height:50px;color:#141414;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3]text-align:justify;padding:10px;line-height:12px;font:10px roboto condensed;letter-spacing:1px;width:200px;height:350px;overflow:auto;color:#f1f1f1;margin:10px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3 b]color:#F5DA81;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #141414;border-right:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#B45F04;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #141414;border-top:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#DF7401;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar]border:none;background-color:#141414;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo4]padding:10px;border:5px solid #B45F04;height:100px;width:100px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo5]background-color:#DF7401;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;line-height:20px;margin:10px 0px 0px 50px;font:10px roboto condensed;color:#141414;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo6]background-color:#DF7401;margin:10px -20px -20px -20px;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.copyright a]color:#F5DA81!important;[/newclass]
[/quote]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
493 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 18:13:02 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbll"]
no longer hotboxed in a cable car by healing mist, aaron realizes how well and truly fucked they are. he swipes at his sweat-soaked brow as they head up the mountain with only the livestreamer guy's snom to take the edge off the oppressive heat. speaking of —
[break][break]
— "are, uh, are you like an influencer or something?" he asks . the or something is along the lines of too-addicted-to-technology-to-not-stream-this-clout-filled-experience-to-his-twelve-followers. 
[break][break]
as his feraligatr and nidoran clear a path through the jungle, something whistles by his ear and explodes into the dirt beside him. "OH FU—" he stumbles sideways in shock, useless as @giselle sets up protection from the attacks and fucking boulders falling from the sky. his feraligatr unleashes a HYDRO PUMP at the boulders raining from above, aided by another HELPING HAND from nidorina. his braixen's residual LIGHT SCREEN still shimmers in the air around them. 
[break][break]
a pink glow surrounds aaron, but he doesn't have time to process anything before the heavy weight of a PSYCHIC attack is shoving him down onto the jungle floor. [break][break]

+ tldr: feraligatr is using hydro pump on the boulders to break them up so they don't mcfreaking squish everyone. nidorina uses another helping hand to make feraligatr op. braixen uses psychic to make aaron duck out of the way of the hidden power. if i roll bad you can hit aaron pepehands[break]
light screen (4/5)

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

Zkp1ApON

[newclass=.blboxbll]font:11px roboto;--accent:#D49736;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbll b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 2:02:47 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Howzit goin mate?" Zac said, seizing the man's hand and pumping it in his meaty fist. Blazing heat rolled off the wall behind the man, making Zac sweat. "Bit hot here, isn't it?" he asked, reaching into his bag to grab two cans of Charja-Cola. "Here, take one of these," Zac said, offering the can to his new friend. "One sip'll blow your robe clean off!"

2eSykvQu

TL;DR
-Zac shook hands with the man and gave him a Charja-Cola

··
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 2:19:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar

An unearthly siren issued from above as the impossible sun warped like a dying cell, its shape bulging with redirected power. Jess's eyes traveled upwards towards the shivering sphere, squinting against the terrible heat and light.

"Hell is that blasted racket..."

The double-images of Starly cleared as Pidgeot returned, her claws bare of dust and soot. Groudon's anger shook the surface of the volcano and Jess's neck crawled with sudden, inevitable dread. Forget whatever Starly had gone after-- all of them were being targeted. Call it instinct.

Jess and Dodrio shared one ability-- it was called Run Away.

"Pidgeot, follow us up. Bird, stick with me." Jess tucked her Starly back into her jacket as she lashed herself to her Pokemon's saddle, buckling her seatbelt for the ride to come. Dodrio crouched, bunching its powerful legs in anticipation.

"Sky Attack!"

Dry air flexed around them as they tore into the sky, streaming in a concave bullet-shape around the head of the ascending Dodrio. Most of the howling solar flares would be focused on the trainers on the ground or fliers moving horizontally through the air-- turning themselves into a vertically-moving target was their best chance of escape.

Here was Jess's rule: she didn't stick around to take heat.

Pidgeot took the head start she'd been given and winged into the air as the first Solar Beam cluster fired. She twisted her head, memorizing the pattern of shimmering light, then banked away from Jess in a twist of sun-bright energy. MIRROR MOVE activated as the raptor's jet-trail flashed like liquid mercury, reflecting a Solar Beam of her own back towards Groudon.

Am5j1Qkf

Jess and Dodrio use SKY ATTACK to ascend upwards and escape the SOLAR BEAMS.
Pidgeot uses MIRROR MOVE to redirect SOLAR BEAM at GROUDON.
*If roll fails, DODRIO will faint.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 3:45:04 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Stormy exhales, relieved to see that everyone's efforts are successful. [break][break]

Her head snaps to attention at the sound of her name, and she witnesses Illeana's feral, intimidating smile. She's up to something, she can see the gears turning, see the fire in her eyes. And so she is more than happy to follow her lead. [break][break]

'Meet me at the stone!' she says, and it sounds like the best idea she's ever heard. Maybe this is stupid, but they didn't have time to stand around with their thumb in their ear trying to come up with a plan. There just wasn't time.[break][break]

She mounts Moltres, sliding to the edge of the deity's wing. The bird is big enough and Stormy is practiced, focused. Stormy reaches at the same time Illeana does, counting on Moltres' blessing and protection to keep her skin from turning to.. mush, or something.[break][break]

There was enough healing to go around up here thanks to that she should be fine- hypothetically. Up until today, she had never been burned since meeting her deity. Well, other than the incident in the cave with the Megalopolan prisoner or whatever.. but that was still in progress and she had no answers for that.[break][break]

"The count of three," she reaffirms, nodding to her best friend. Fingers reach, twitching, the heat biting even despite her resistances. This is stupid- but stupid is what she was best at.[break][break]

Illeana counts down and she pulls, hard, to release this damn stone.[break][break]

Below, Stormy's Pokemon aim to avoid the SOLAR BEAMS coming in all directions. Aegislash sets himself up in front of Smeargle, locking them together in a KINGS SHIELD should the beam come near them. Smeargle performs another JUNGLE HEALING, vines creeping up and around them to protect and to heal.[break][break]

In the air, Talonflame keeps a close eye, prepared to U-TURN at the last second should the need arise. On the ground, Silvally huffs with effort as he tries to redirect the solar beams with a powerful MULTI-ATTACK.[break][break]

They would all be fine.. surely.[break][break]

g2hKZCXt[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tldr to protect/avoid the solar beam, aegislash protects itself + smeargle with kings shield. smeargle protects them both with jungle healing. silvally uses multi-attack vs. the solar beam i guess. talonflame is flying, prepared to u-turn out of harms way. stormy and moltres fly with illeana to try to pull the red stone out with her bare hands. yolo! [Break][break]

please injure stormy with my failed roll
[break][break]

tagged ,

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 23:29:45 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
The sun's fiery fluctuations didn't go unnoticed. Sheltering his eyes with his casted arm, he glanced up in its direction, watching it writhe. The sphere of the past didn't escape his notice either. He would have investigated if it weren't a fleeting glimpse, alas the orb's presence and its solar beams were a far more pressing matter. A frown was shot at Willow as he dances to avoid them.
[break][break]
''It can never be fucking simple, can it?'' The trevenant offered no answer. Looking back to the red stone, it seemed there was quite the congregation gathering around it. Didn't they notice what was going on with the sun? A frown creased his face. What if prying at this thing made the sun expand to the point it consumed the mountain, including the bit he was standing on?
[break][break]
Well, it was better than a slow death in a cave.
[break][break]
''Quiver, help Hideo out.'' If this didn't work the stone would have to be destroyed. The decidueye also extended shadow sneak in order to sooth some of the sun's heat. ''Hey!'' He called to the group messing with the stone. ''That shit might be causing the sun!'' If it expanded, it would likely consume himself and .
[break][break]
''If it's gets any bigger, I'm blasting that bitch to smithereens,'' he warned. Doubtless they would all come up with ways it wasn't there fault should such an event occur and the group of youth's on the mountain were incinerated. Heaven forbid adults take some of that responsibility they were always going on about.
[break][break]
''Keep pulling, Taph.'' The gengar was urged to continue with his megaed poltergeist. ''Willow, juice him up.'' The pokemon utilized forest's curse to amplify the ghost's actions with grass typing. Brown eyes kept flicking back to the false star above them. If it got dangerous, he wasn't adverse to hitting the red stone with gengar's z-move.
[break][break]
Perhaps destroying it would destroy the sun.
[break][break]
y41YtDoV

[break][break]
-andy notes the sun's fluctuations
[break]-he considers destroying the red stone, but adults gather around it
[break]-decidueye uses shadow sneak to alleviate the heat.
[break]-mega gengar continued to use poltergeist
[break]-trevanant uses forest's curse to grant gengar grass typing
[break]-andy warns if the sun reaches a dangerous mass, red stone goes bye bye

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Cuddles

She/Her
June 21
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Ranger
Cadet
15 height
15 height
awards
19 posts
part of
TAG WITH @skatealola
kanoa kaʻuhane
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 18:14:09 GMT
kanoa kaʻuhane Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leaveme"]

[attr="class","text"]

Kanoa could feel the heat radiating not only from the center of the volcano, but also from nearly every direction, with the artificial sun and all other obstacles making Haoa a key player in making sure that she was safe in this upcoming endeavor. With all of the attacks and even the multiple attempts at calming the Groudon, it’s retaliation was clearly biblical. The Solar Beams seemed to strike everywhere and without remorse, and it was even more dangerous to attempt what she had been planning. But it was worth a shot. Kanoa looked to with a serious expression, nodding at him to let him know that she was about to be off. Hopping onto her Arcanine and pointing forward, she callout out: “Forward Haoa! Use EXTREME SPEED and wrap around the top, let’s be an annoying target! Kahale, hop on and get ready to use STONE EDGE when you see an opening! Let’s GO!”

[break][break]

The Arcanine and Kahale both howled, their cries echoing on the mountaintop as they rushed around, the wind that flew over them providing some kind of cooling as the Arcanine had increased its speed twice before using Extreme Speed, making it a blur as it rushed around the mountaintop! When it seemed that there was a chance, Kahale would launch a Stone Edge at the gargantuan pokemon, hoping to attract its attention and become one of the targets of its wrath.

[break][break]

cJDT3QVk

[attr="class","note"]

TAGS : N/A

[BREAK]

WORD COUNT : 239

[BREAK]

TL;DR: Kanoa is riding atop Haoa while using Extreme Speed around the peak / Kahale strikes at Groudon with a Stone Edge to gain its attention / Injure Kanoa

[googlefont="Roboto"][googlefont="Oswald"][newclass=".leaveme"]width: 400px; padding: 15px 0px;border: solid 1px #888;box-shadow: 5px 10px 20px #dedede;background-color:#333;[/newclass][newclass=".leaveme .note"] padding:5px; color:#b57000; font-style:bold; letter-spacing:0.5px; font-family: 'Oswald', bold; font-size:13px;[/newclass][newclass=".leaveme .text"]padding:35px; color:#f2f2f2; text-align:justify; margin-top:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:0.25px; [/newclass][newclass=".leaveme .text b"]color:#b57000; font-size:14px; font-style:bold; letter-spacing:-0.2px[/newclass][newclass=".leaveme .text i"]color:#b57000; font-size:13px; font-style:italic;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 18:34:39 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva can feel the heat bearing own on them. It’s oppressive and suffocating. The AROMATHERAPY helps, but it won’t be enough to protect them along. Groundon, on the other hand, seem unaffected by the soothing spores. Damn, it was worth a shot.

Matias’s realization spurs her to keep Mehira on her path. They circle back around to the front of Groudon where Ash struggles to claw the crimson shard from the beast’s chest. The Blissey disappears and the Adele the Gardevoir takes her place, “Get it out!” she points towards the Mega Charizard.

A swirl of pink PSYCHIC energy attempts to grip the shard and help Ash pull it free.

Meanwhile the sun explodes in a burst of dangerous SOLAR BEAMS. The Salamence roars, tensing, and erecting a PROTECTIVE barrier around them in an attempt to shield them from the beams.

tl;dr: She hears Matias and trades out Blissey for Gardevoir. Salamence uses PROTECT while the Gardevoir attempts to help Ash rip out the gem with PSYCHC

((With my 35 roll, I guess a pokemon can get hurt . . . or eva, Dealer's Choice - I can't resist the spice =( RIP ))
0uVA3uDc

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 19:13:31 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor grit his teeth none of their attacks had been effective, this thing had simply absorbed them which was a possibility, but it had acted more like a portal, rather than having a core. For a moment, a very brief moment he considered simply flying into it, he could use his Goodra to use protect, and see what was in the core, but he thought better of it. Recklessness would not help him or anyone else, and continuing to attack the sun was fruitless. It was time to change tactics, so he withdrew Belus, and turned Draco to face the Groudon.

"Our target has changed, Zahak use Hydro Pump on it, Draco use Water Pulse!" He commanded both of his dragons as they flew into range the Rain Dances that had been used empowered the water type moves as they flew towards Primal Groudon. Amor could only hope that they would connect, and then he tossed a Pokeball out, and revealed his Sceptile, perhaps the worst match up for this particular opponent, or was it? "Vilu, Mega Evolve!" he commanded, and the keystone ring on his finger lit up, and resonated with the mega stone around Vilu's neck as it began to reach the pinnacle of it's power. When it was complete Amor gave his next order. "Vilu use Leaf Storm!" Amor commanded.

It was such a large target that he wasn't sure where to aim, but he noticed a few trainers Pokemon aiming for a particular spot, he didn't know what was there, but he took aim, and shot his Leaf Storm in the same direction as the ones that were trying to pry out the red orb. If they were all concentrating their attacks on one point that would make the most sense, instead of spreading the damage out, though he didn't know they were trying to pry out the orb at all.

E1F1jCrI

Battle Breakdown: Amor stopped attacking the Sun
Dragonite used Water Pulse on Groudon
Dragapult used Hydro Pump on Groudon
Sceptile Mega Evolved!
Mega Sceptile used Leaf Storm on the area with the Red Orb as he saw a bunch of other pokemon attacking that area, or so he thinks.
Mega Sceptile has Unburden active, which doubles his speed.
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 20:46:19 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

And the award to the most useless participant of this raid goes to…
[break][break]
Vic, apparently, because this was some top tier clownery.
[break][break]
Man wasn’t even done flying up to the weird sun up there by the time people realized attacking it was no use and they were better off going for the angry, lava-dwelling legendary. He didn’t even get to throw an attack in there or anything! All he did was take a selfie!
[break][break]
Wow, talk about useless. No wonder Rangers had such a tiny budget.
[break][break]
Out here leaving civilians to do all the work.
[break][break]
Shameful!
[break][break]
Anyway…
[break][break]
At least Groudon was nearby or whatever, and it didn’t take long for them to be within striking distance, Vic nodding at the Dragapult that always flew near once he knew they were at a spot where they probably wouldn’t hit any of the other attackers. The pokémon was quick to strike with a DRAGON DARTS, while Dragonite made a HURRICANE rise.
[break][break]
Avoiding Solar Beam after Solar Beam, they remained in the skies… In case the ground really turned to lava or something like that.
[break][break]
Volcanos, right?

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ TL;DR:
[break]Hi I'm Azul and this post sucks bc I'm really tired. Send help and coffee :c
[break]Anyway... Vic goes attack Groudon since what else is he gonna do? They avoid Solar Beams and attack from the sky in case the floor decides to go full lava or whatever. Dragapult uses Dragon Darts and Dragonite uses Hurricane but they try to strike from a distance and a spot where they won't get anyone caught up in all that... Hopefully?

[break][break]Edit since my roll sucked: I'd rather the pokémon get hurt, but like... your call

[break][break]
whvce_4n

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxmm]font:12px roboto;--accent: #DD797C;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #DD797C;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #DD797C;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#DD797C; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#DD797C; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]