[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]MOSSDEEP STAR SOIREE

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

EVENT THREAD
SETTING: MID-SEPTEMBER
MOSSDEEP CITY

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_qymxnm2IAE1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player][break]
[break][break]

THE CELEBRATIONS CONTINUE. Although has hijacked the music selection, the celebration continues without much fuss. Above, the night darkens. Against the richer hue of galactic blue, the stars shine forth as if they were encrusted gems against dark velvet.[break][break][break]

Waiters begin to disperse themselves across the crowd. Balancing trays on the tops of their fingertips, hors d'oeuvres are offered to the guests. Many if not most are garnished to match the celestial theme of this soiree: skewers to mimic the planets, crostinis with ganlon berry spread, galaxy-swirled yolk deviled eggs topped with caviar...[break][break]

Some of you may overhear Dr. Holo speaking to a fellow colleague, "So, the Litleonids just suddenly disappeared and reappeared? Did our tracking instruments fail?"[break][break]

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 20:11:03 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Helping her put her hair back in proper styling he kissed the sensitive spot behind her ear. "You smell good."

Ascending the stairs and rounding the halls to return to main ballroom Sénon caught a nearby waiter swiping a a couple of hors d'oeuvres from his tray with the precision of a fellow waiter.

He sniffed the fruit spread, not quite able to make it out. "Crostini?" Eating one whole he presented the other to Cait's nose; another test of the growing abilities of her pregnancy-enhanced sense of smell. "What berry spread is this?"

The 'Sol Skewer' had both meat and fruit on it. He saw some dessert variant on another platter nearby. This soiree was pretty dope.

But what the hell was was a Litleonid? Maybe he missed something.

● tags:
● notes: @starsoiree (Post 2)

Heard dr. holo
Kiss a pkmn or character (1/5)
Compliment another character (1/5)
Mention hors d'oeuvres (1/5)

Sénon's outfit

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,796 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 20:23:17 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Although she looks ridiculous, still approaches with a greeting. The small paws in her hands pull away as the invisible pokemon slips out from between them. Eva acknowledges Mew with a smile before it darts off to enjoy the party and satisfy its insatiable curiosity.

“Zac! Thank you! I – I definitely didn’t do it,” she admits with a small laugh. There was a team that dolled her up for this event, “You look quite handsome yourself! Who’s the lucky date?” she grins reaching out her hands to takes his as they dance to the beat.

The grand entrance of and doesn’t go unnoticed. Her attention is drawn past Zac towards the gym leader and her entourage. Eva admires her bravery for showing up. Not just showing up though, showing up with style and finesse. You’d never know she was just rescued from the pits of Rocket hell. Matias seems occupied, she can’t blame him, but Eva offers a small wave in his direction when his attention drift through the ballroom.

Open for interaction ^_^
Eva is DANCING with now
Eva COMPLIMENTS Zac
Eva gives a small wave, I’M RIGHT HERE DUM DUM!!
Mew runs off to find or
Dress: link
Hair: link

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,704 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 20:28:04 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Her gaze passed over not people, but shapes, and patterns. Her voice came from far off for a moment, time-traveling.

“The colors of the dresses,” she trailed, watching the plume of one twirl and sparkle. “The dancing.” Something she’d always liked, surprisingly. Then, something drew her back out of her reverie. “The pretentiousness.”

She swallowed and cleared her throat, and then, she was caught fully off guard. Although well aware of the dilf troupe, as surely was anyone on the sub with an ear, she had yet to hear such silliness come out of Theo’s mouth. Her reflexive glance twinkled delightedly up towards him. This was almost distracting. Almost—but no dilf could outshine her mission for God.

When pointed out, in an instant, absorbed her attention. Unexpected, but fateful.

“Good thing he’s the one I’m looking for,” she chirped. “We have unfinished business.”

Caught up in her own excitement, she reached down and grabbed Theo’s hand, or there-about to lead him in the preacher’s direction. “Come on! Let’s go say hi.” Or something like that. Hopefully, if she brought along one of his friends, Anderson wouldn't wander off as quickly. 

note: open for interactions. lulu is in disguise w/ long blonde hair and blue eyes, making her difficult but not impossible to recognize.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 20:28:12 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianevent69]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
sweet dreams

[attr=class,lyric2]
are made of this...

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
...who am i to disagree?

[attr=class,bulk]"Maybe we should follow after them, just in case," Adrian suggested. It would be embarrassing for their pokemon to cause a scene, so he'd like to be nearby to put a lid on things before they got out of hand. But before he allowed his feet to carry him towards the table, he raised his index finger to Rowan's chin, lifting it delicately. "You really are sharp in that suit... It's a good thing I'm wearing gloves," he teased wittily, an appeased smile gracing his features before his eyelids fluttered shut and he leaned in.[break][break]

He pecked Rowan with his lips for a fleeting moment, quickly receding from the contact. "Maybe we can go out on the balcony after... I always like to see the stars paint you in their light." As he tugs Rowan along towards the hors d'oeuvres, Teddiursa can be seen LICKing at some sort of jam on a biscuit. Figures he'd find the sweets.
tags [break]
Compliment a character, Kiss a character, Reference the stars, Use a pokemon move, Reference hors d'oeuvres
[attr=class,bottom-text]
STAR SOIREE

MOSSDEEP SPACE OBSERVATORY

[attr=class,adrianevent69credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentborder, .adrianevent69 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accenttext, .adrianevent69 .bulk b, .adrianevent69 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/cqmqdf.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1, .adrianevent69 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1 div, .adrianevent69 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 25px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 20:51:11 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","stormy"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Remiel extends a hand to a little lady, but it is she who takes it. [break][break]

Stormy slips between the three of them together, offering a playful smile and warm fingertips against the mans palm. She glances at , inclining her head and offering the girl and her Luxray a smile.[break][break]

"Actually... I would mind, Remy. If I am not being too bold, I'd like to be your first dance."[break][break]

She glances back at him, her crimson gaze warm while they study Remiel's face.

[attr="class","ooc"] tagged | outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".stormy"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy"]--accent:#7AA3CB; --speech:#D49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .topimg"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/1mzydT5/stormy-post4.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 21:17:59 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Hm? Oh, yes, ominous indeed,” she smile softly up at Caden. Honestly, Toni wasn’t paying any attention to the introduction. Her attention was pulled elsewhere, drifting over the beautiful people. They sparkled like star against a pale background of soft light and intergalactic decorations. Toni sparkled as well. Her family jewels spread across earrings, a choker, and bangle style bracelets adorned her olive skin.

A waiter drifts by with a plate of eggs topped with caviar. She’s quick one up and inspect it. The caviar looks of fine quality. Satisfied, she pops it in her mouth before washing it down with champagne. Her sharp brown eyes drift up to smile eat Caden. A waiter takes her empty glass, “I’d be honored,” she reaches to plant a gentle kiss on his cheek before allowing him to lead her to the dance floor.

Dress: Here
Reference the moon/stars
Kiss a character
Mention the hors d’oeuvres

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 21:20:50 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The woman responded easily enough thinking that the Pokemon were alone which was curious enough for him, and he watched amused as the Shaymin tugged on the source of his conversation trying to pull her to the dance floor with them. Though the creature gave him those same puppy dog eyes that Adontis so often gave him when the little Pichu wanted something. Amor was immune to it, or so he liked to think, you would think that someone with the resources that he had wouldn't be manipulated by a pair of big teary eyes, but Adontis was simply different. His new friend seemed to want him to join with them, and he thought for a moment. He hadn't danced in a while, and the current music was perfect for a nice ballroom dance. So he walked up to the woman, and smiled at her easily enough.

"It appears a request is being made of me, and I don't want to make a bad impression on Adontis's new friend." He stated with an easy smile at the Shaymin, and thus if allowed he would take the woman's hand, and lead her to the dance floor. After clasping his hands with hers he would begin to ease her into a simple waltz, nothing complex as he didn't know her skill, or how familiar with dancing that she was. So he was taking it easy keeping in a steady rhythm with the music. "I've not yet gotten your name? I am Amor Rose, it is nice to meet you." He smiled at her once again. As they danced through the slow pace of the song, Amor did catch a bit of what the doctor said, which caught him off guard. They disappeared, and reappeared again? Well meteors weren't suppose to do that, at least not as far as he knew.

For now though he would focus on his dance so as not to be a rude impromptu date.

Adontis on the other hand was enjoying his time, there were a few other partner pokemon that had escaped from their trainers much like he had, and so a few others had gathered nearby, and were dancing as well. Dressed in his tux, and cheeks sparking excitedly the little mouse found where the source of the music, and he saw a strange new pokemon. It looked like a genie from one of the stories that Amor would often read him, and that amazed him. If his new friend Shaymin was around he would motion to them to come check out the new Pokemon.

"Pichu Pi Pi Chu!" Who are you? Adontis would query to the dancing Pokemon having never seen one like it before, though with his trainer keeping mostly Dragon Pokemon that was to be expected. Though he would keep dancing as he tried to talk to his hopefully new friend. His cheeks continued to spark excitedly as he enjoyed the music that the Hoopa was playing, and he wondered what kind of trainer he belonged to.

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 21:34:55 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
i don't know anything with certainty,
but the sight of the stars makes me dream
”Nervous? Oh, n-not really!” A poor white lie. Luka laughs again- a pretty, tinkling sound. ”This is just, um, kind of new for me, so…”

She trails off. Words fade into a soundless movement of lips as Fernando leans in and his breath grazes the back of her neck. The flesh there crawls, as does a cherry-red blush from the tips of her ears to softly freckled cheeks.

”Eh- w-wait, what?” She laughs again, breathless and disbelieving. ”I think, um, y-you must be mistaken…” Even when he pulls away, she remains slightly dazed and frozen in place. But she’s at least bright enough to know when she’s being dismissed. ”But I should, um…I should check up on my pokemon, at least. Please take care, Monsieur Silph.” A curtesy might be too formal but she sweeps her finest anyways, pastel tulle fluttering around her with the movement. When she glances back at the man, there’s a small smile on her face. ”I hope you enjoy your night as well, Monsieur.”

And with another little nod she’s off, holding the hem of her skirt in one hand so she doesn’t trip over it. It’s easy enough to spot her Clefable in the middle of the floor, the space Pokemon looking more animated now as she dances under the stars. Those same celestial bodies twinkle in her hair and on her dress, a pastel constellation sweeping into the middle of the floor to greet again.

”Hello! Sorry…” After ’s insinuation, her face is pink again. ”I just wanted to make sure, um, that my Pokemon was okay…” She crouches down and Cupcake toddles towards her, arms raised. Luka takes the hint and giggles as she embraces her Pokemon, giving the sweetie another little peck on the forehead. ”Are you having fun?” she coos, glancing up at Derek again- a little bashfully, perhaps. ”Looks like you’ve landed yourself a wonderful dance partner! Seriously…y-you and your Sobble looked great! Have, um, have you been practicing?”

- is being himself and that’s too much for her
- makes a quick egress to go check on her pokemon
- meets up with again
- compliment another character
- reference the stars/moon
- kiss a pokemon or character

MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 22:13:18 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

STAR SOIREE

A NIGHT THAT'S OUT OF THIS WORLD

THE AIR IS A RED CARPET FOR THE SHAYMIN. Every step is takes propels it further, literally walking on air, leaping over moving bodies and weaving past large Pokemon. A faint pink mist releases from its Gracidea flower, a SWEET SCENT perfuming the air with a soothing smell.

As join the dance floor, the Shaymin gives an occasional look back. When proposes they dance, the Pokemon takes off, trotting back and forth with his Pichu, Adontis.

Eventually, the Pokemon becomes infatuated with ’s Hoopa, leaving the Shaymin to explore the bodies of nearby dancers. Its first pitstop is on the shoulders of , shaking its hind legs, one at a time, while staring back at .

Luka’s departure is met with an approving nod and a mental sigh of relief. Only now can he address the wriggling happening underneath his sleeve. Fingers curl around his wrist, pinching the nerve that connects his hand and arm, counting the repeated pulse of his vein.

…!

Fernando makes a slow turn around at the sound of his name. When he sees ’s wife, , his smile doesn’t falter. He recognizes her by name and face—a rarity considering their time apart. But how could he forget one of the primary collaborators to Project Avalon? Even if she doesn’t know it, her work is indispensable.

Miss Essam. Or would Cole be correct now?

A casual laugh accompanies, typical for small talk.

As much fun as one can have. Enjoying yourself? It’s been a while?

TL;DR:

- shaymin drags onto the dance floor.
- uses SWEET SCENT around the dance floor.
- leaves to play with 's pichu once he asks kaida to dance.
- wanders after amor's pichu gets fascinated with 's hoopa.
- lands on 's shoulder, looking at .

- leaves him.
- checks his arm.
- turns around to 's greeting.
- small talk; how are you? etc.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,540 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 22:23:50 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody spotted eva and waved eagerly at the doctor, she was someone Melody considered a pretty good friend since they had some very pleasant interactions with her but Melody could tell she was a bit busy. She walked down a path that had opened as people began to whisper around her. She acted as if she was uninterested in it cause for the most part she was, she was still destroyed from the events that transpired in sootopolis and hoped no one would talk to her about it. [break][break]

That's when she heard @deacon 's beautiful playing on the piano, she was mesmerized by it momentarily before snapping back to reality for a moment. The spell it had casted on her only broken by the fact she realized she was standing way too close for comfort. "Oh uh, sorry!" she said backing up slightly "I didn't realize how close I was, I-I got lost in your song. I play piano but I dont think im anywhere near your level." she said scratching the back of her head. [break][break]

She felt a bit awkward but luckily a waiter came by and presented Melody with some snacks so she quickly took some of the deviled eggs so she got a chance to fill the awkward silence with snacks.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for @deacon[break]
+ Open to interactions!

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 23:54:07 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,derekpizza]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
i have loved

[attr=class,lyric2]
the stars too fondly

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
to be fearful of what the night may bring

[attr=class,bulk][break]"It's no problem." Ceasing their dance and turning to Luka who clasps her pokemon before doting on it with a kiss, Derek reaches a hand out to Jonesy for them to climb back up onto his shoulder. However, the Sobble has other plans in mind.

[break][break]

The hors d'oeuvres catch the water lizards attention, and because of his hunger, he doesn't hesitate to dive in. Fortunately the waiter seems to enjoy appeasing the watery-eyed Sobble making grabbing motions at the silver platter. He seems to especially enjoyed the deviled eggs with caviar on top.

[break][break]

Derek couldn't help but chuckle at the sight, though his attention quickly returned to to give an answer. "A little, yeah. Jonesy is actually the one that taught me. It's something he and my little sister used to do." Gazing back at the Sobble, it seemed he moved onto harassing the next waiter for their goods. It was as good a chance as any, so Derek took it. Though he knew full well that she might refuse.

[break][break]

"Perhaps I could interest you in a dance under the stars as well? It won't be anything crazy. " The young man's dominant hand is held out toward her. "Just an amateur's waltz. You can go back to being the pretty wallflower after, if you want."

[break]
[break]
tags [break]
Appetizers Ref'd, Move (Dive) used, Ref'd Stars & Complimented Luka! | FEEL FREE TO APPROACH
[attr=class,bottom-text]
STAIR SOIREE ATTIRE

MOSSDEEP SPACE OBSERVATORY

[attr=class,derekpizzacredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.derekpizza .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .accentborder, .derekpizza .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .accenttext, .derekpizza .bulk b, .derekpizza .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/dd/53/vVtiC5Um_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(20,20,20,0.1),rgba(20,20,20,0.2));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .lyric1, .derekpizza .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .lyric1 div, .derekpizza .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekpizza .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizzacredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizzacredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 1:04:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Despite his slight outburst, Vincent moved forward with performing as fancily as he could image. Slowly he raised the alcoholic beverage in his hand up to his mouth, gently taking a drink with a smile on his face.

The liquid weighed heavy in his mouth, his cheeks puffing out as his eyes widened.
This was what fancy people drank?? Some sort of sharp, yellow, sparkly liquid? Had he been duped??

The slightly pained face of the vagabond froze even more as the hair on the back of his neck stood up straight. Vincent hadn't been sure exactly what or who was sending shivers down his spine, but as watched him, he could do nothing more than forcefully swallow the liquid in a less than classy gulp. From behind cover, Life Debt gave his left pant leg a tug.

"Hm? Nah, I'm good buddy! But you don't want any of this, trust me!" He slipped the half drunk glass onto another passing waiter's tray as he lifted away two of the complimentary finger food. "Now this! This can't be that bad right?"

He took a bite of the Hors d'oeuvre, some sort of cheesy concoction with an unidentifiable meat drizzled in oil. Honestly? Not half bad! For a moment he considered keeping the second for himself, but knew Life Debt wouldn't let him live it down. "Ok bud, this one's good! You wanna..." As his friendly gaze drifted down to his leg, the noticeable absence of the Trubbish was all that caught his eye. "...try...it..?"

Determined, Vincent twisted his head left and right before working his way deeper into the crowd. How could he lose a walking trash bag? Here, of all places?? Maybe the top hat and mustache were enough to help him blend in! Don't forget to blend, Vince. It's a party after all!  He nodded and smiled to party goer's surrounding him, doing his best to put on his fanciest show. "Hello. Good evening! Hiya! How's it going?" He was nailing this!

His dumbass grin graced his face as he passed and near the outer edge of partygoers. "Gentlemen! Looking sharp! Love the suits!" God, he was absolutely killing it! He needed to mingle with the upper crust more often!

Oh right, Life Debt!

He turned away from the two, gazing back into the crowd. Where the hell did the little sack of trash run off to?

TLDR: Vincent is wandering through party, spat out alcohol, compliments Kyle and Noah, continues looking for lost Trubbish. Open to interaction!
Hors d'oeuvre, compliment another character
@soiree

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 1:12:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar

she listened, intently of course as one did while they were dancing at one of these functions. listening to someone talk about how they were a dancer was much more interesting than hearing how many hunting dogs they had. much more. "street dancing? if it's anything like your waltz im sure it's magnificent." and she meant it. waltzing wasn't exactly popular in hoenn so she wasn't always sure how well off her feet were going to be at the end of it all. "i'm doing ranger work, focusing on conservation mostly. it's exciting." much more exciting than being back home.

"oh... you know how it is... just, your typical life in galar and wanting to get more out of it." but that wasn't really all it was... no. she'd been trapped in a cage and finally had broken out by coming to hoenn. but she didn't want to ruin the party with that sort of talk.

- dancing and conversing with , compliment a character

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 1:32:08 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
294 for open/angelo
“I think it's cause you look like you’d rather be brushing a Wailord’s teeth than be here. Honestly though, ya look less ridiculous than half the rich folk here.” Locke returned ’s wave as they settled in beside the other man for a brief respite.

Pen-Pen crooned under the pilot’s touch, something the other two Delibird noticed even across the room. It only took a moment for to be surrounded by penguins vying for his attention. Locke spared their friend some of their envy by scooping De-De into their arms and planting a kiss on top of her head.

They nodded along to Angelo's reminiscing. It was always nice to hear how similar the two of them were. “I used to be pretty scared of the dark, so my grandfather would take me outside or sit me on the windowsill and point out all the ones sailors used. He didn’t know any of the actual constellations though, so we’d make up our own.” They thought about an Angelo closer to their age looking up at the same sky and hearing different stories. They thought about billions of people weaving countless lessons and characters together to make a single tapestry and decided the stars were sort of their thing too.

He gave a soft chuckle of his own when the conversation circled back around to the party. “Tell me ‘bout it. I couldn’t even afford a tie. I only managed to get a ticket from a lottery.”

Locke hummed in agreement at suggestion to leave the crowded interior, gently depositing De-De back on the ground while Pen-Pen slid out of his seat to join the pair. ”Er, surprise me?” He shrugged, trying not to let his lack of experience with alcohol show too much.

Slopply edited outfit
Complimented another character
Kissed a Pokemon
Mentioned stars

tl;dr
Chats with for bit and let's himself be led out to the balcony
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing