2,598 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
YMCA [Raid]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 0:49:37 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A hand pulled back, and Chu-e is as surprised as anyone by the golden figure in his hand.

He frowns at it, does draw the uncanny resemblance between it and .

"Why do white people all look the same?"

Whatever, it's out of thought, and Chu-e finds himself stepping away, using the excuse of placing the figure in his pocket as a subtle excuse to scratch his ass. It felt like sand was in his asshole, or something. Certainly where it shouldn't be. This shit always got everywhere.

He's about to venture forward, address , when he catches the sight of in the corner of his eye. A white hot prickle settles up his spine, worry and anger and Frustration eating at him in equal measure. It's gone just as quickly as he steps over to her, throws an arm around her and gently coos reassuring words, tries to help be a brace to make walking easier.

They were cut from the same cloth, after all.

It seemed more people had chosen to come down this route, and Chu-e glances up and nods at @hades, , , and .

"Have any of you seen anything? We haven't found-"

The door splits open and then Kyle is yoted out of existence, replaced with .

"-much."

A sigh. Nothing could be easy, could it? Well, at least now he had his Lilligant back, too, so that would be extra help in keep Eris upright.

"Hey, hop on, okay?" Kneeling down, Chu-e offered Eris a ride. Even if he was smaller and weaker... well, recently he had been feeling better. Even if he ended up a little sore later, Chu-e could handle it.

So, if she agreed, Chu-e would grunt as he hefted her up before standing on wobbly legs. A little unstable but he would hold firm, even able to comfortably walk forward into the strange and now-open door.

A small glimmer in the corner of his eye made his click his tongue and whistle, jerking his head at one of the vials. It was filled with a thick and clumpy liquid, clotted and yellowed, with what was maybe another one of those golden idols inside. He winced at the smell when his Lilligant picked it up with a vine, her own reluctance clear in how she held it away from her.

"What the hell were these Arceus-Thumpers doing down here? Flames have fury."

A skittering further ahead, making Chu-e pause. Where might see a tangled beast of limbs and teeth, much like earlier, Chu-e saw something much scarier.

"What the fuck is that?"

g2_8v7JA
+ 60 RED

- Say the Lord's name in vain (+10)
- React to someone appearing or disappearing (+10)
- Inspect the alcoves/vials (+10 Red)
- Find sand where it shouldn't be (+10 Red)
- Encounter an unexpected creature (+10 Red)
- ? + 10

WHAT CHU-E SAW, SINCE MY POST REFUSES TO FORMAT
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break.
awards
8,122 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
YMCA [Raid]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 0:55:05 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Blood-slick fingers brush not the paper he's expecting, but tattered cloth and cold metal. He pulls out a small figurine wrapped in orange cloth that, upon being unraveled, reveals itself to be some kind of headband.

It appears to be for a Pokemon, not a person, and he hands it off to his Lucario as he finds himself distracted by the figurine.

"Oi!" But Gavin doesn't seem actually offended by Chu-e's joke, chuckling. "Kinda looks like Bill, doesn't it?"

The look he gives is pointed. It is Bill, isn't it?

"Eris!" He's surprised to see among them. "We should all stick together."

He recognizes @hades and as Rocket but doesn't know them beyond their mutual affiliation. has been a thorn in Rocket's side before but Gavin dismisses him as mostly harmless and outnumbered. He's less pleased about the presence of but he doesn't have to be for long — the Champion is seized by sand in the shape of fingers and thrown bodily from their location.

"Arceus," Gavin curses, with no regard for the holy location. "What the fuck was that?"

Shaking his head, he turns to inspect the alcoves. Tiny vials, full of liquid — save one, which is cracked and spilling gray sand from the fissure in the glass. He shifts his gaze to an undefiled alcove and tries to pick up one of the vials, holding it up to whatever light may be at hand and inspecting its contents.

He nearly drops it when a skittering creature bursts from an alcove like a Zubat out of the Distortion World. His Sylveon pounces on the poor creature and pins it with his paws, planting a draining kiss. It looks less like a Pokemon and more like a failed experiment, limbs and teeth and eyes in all the wrong places.

His Lucario, Niamh, chooses to try on the orange headband. Surely nothing could go wrong... right?

+10 for ?
+25 Found last round's codeword, Incarceration
+10 React to appearance/disappearance
+10 Say the Lord's name in vain
Sylveon used Draining Kiss
+10 Inspect the alcoves/vials
+10 Find sand where it shouldn't be
+10 Encounter an unexpected creature
7NYhVzVD +85
close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
YMCA [Raid]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 2:04:52 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
when i knew the world wasn't meant for me,

[attr=class,lyric2]
you rescued me, you rescued me

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]

The crypts open after several people bleed upon them. Kano is not an engineer able to make guesswork on how the crypts work internally. Dozen to hundreds of Alcoves stretches as far as Kano can see with each alcove lays a tiny portrait that Kano believes should be the priests and their pokemon... "Interesting" Kano mutters taking the colorful liquid within a vial that rests beside the picture - "The liquid's color varies from one place to another and the liquid itself is translucent" Kano murmur trying to look around for more vials. Her feet suddenly stepped upon sand right underneath the picture, Kano looks up but there is nothing amiss - The sands feel unnatural to be there. As she walks around, she suddenly notices bling from afar, picking it up Kano realized that it is a golden figure that is awfully close to a resemblance to the host of this event - . [break][break]

"Hey, you five look at this" Kano calls for others to show the figurine that she founds and it seems that and found the same thing. Then suddenly a man got whisked away by sand without any warning "Well, now it is four" Kano said nonchalantly not feeling disturbed then another man, , appears as if replacing . "Never mind," Kano said waving her hand feeling the Gods of this place are playing a trick on her. [break][break]

While she got distracted by it, a creature that she wasn't expected nor invited appears from out of nowhere - The tangled beast of limbs and teeth appears but quickly subdues it with the help of Sylveon. However, Hajime is not pleased and his body starts to glow red and charge toward 's Sylveon out of FRUSTRATION thinking that he finally found something to vent out of his frustration over this crazy event. "How bold of you to act without my consent, Hajime. I have no hesitation to force you to explode if you do that again." Kano glares at the misbehaving Voltorb where it just let out a grumbling voice. With her current injuries, she doesn't want to lose any voltorbs that act as a support, her injuries is an ass. [break][break]

"Terribly sorry about that." Kano spares some apology to about Hajime's act. "I believe that all of you see the colored liquid and some of you might have found this figurine. Does anyone have some conjecture about it? Perhaps someone who knows a lot about personally"

Hajime, the voltorb, use FRUSTRATION and attempt to hit 's Sylveon[break]
Inspect the vials (+10 red) [break]
Find sand where it shouldn't be (+10 red)[break]
Encounter an unexpected creature (+10 red)[break]
React to someone's appearing or disappearing (+10)[break]
? ? ? (+10)[break]
Incarceration (+25)[break]
Referencing to her own injuries (+10 red)[break]

BKQzuuwq (+85)

[attr=class,bottom-text]

@tag

[attr=class,punkihopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.punkihope .accentbg]background: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accentborder, .punkihope .bulk i]border-color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accenttext, .punkihope .bulk b, .punkihope .bottom-text span a]color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope]width: 500px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/pjeGnzr.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1, .punkihope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1 div, .punkihope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,906 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
YMCA [Raid]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 3:52:06 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Though it might not seem like much, the hand that hold finds stability in the presence of another. Even if he loses his temper, he listens and she finds herself blessed with those who care. When checks up on her, she offers him a weak smile but no words to explain the pain. After all, it's already hard as it is to form a cohesive sentence, a dizzy spell taking over with every step she takes.
[break][break]
Thankfully, is quick to support her. Even when his eyes flash with an indiscernible emotion, he doesn't hesitate to hold on.
[break][break]
Not that she would have been able to walk back from whence she came.
[break][break]
It comes as no surprise that takes charge, not even the sight of the crypts opening shakes her will. But what does catch her by surprise is how the tunnel grabs the region's champion and tosses him away, replacing him with a rather familiar face.
[break][break]
"Locke…" She greets, then grimaces - How had he gotten here? For a moment, she's reminded of the monster's ability to slip into some kind of strange dimension. Had he somehow gone through the same portal? She has far too many questions and not enough attention to spare.
[break][break]
By the time Chu-e's offering to carry her, she's swaying on her feet and struggling to keep her balance. Even if she wants to protest, she knows she's in no state to so she agrees, gingerly clambering onto his back.
[break][break]
The eyes of the beast pierce her, its warm breath creeping down her neck.
[break][break]
Instinctively, she whimpers, clutching tighter to Chu-e but that doesn't make the sensation go away.
[break][break]
"It's here…"
[break][break]
It doesn't help that much the others all begin to see a strange creature too. The more she clings to the man, the heavier the beast bears down on her. Teeth fill the wounds once more, strong and vicious with no intent of letting her go.
[break][break]
Still, she forces herself to look around, taking in whatever she can when Pepper Incinerates a random stick to serve as a light source. The alcoves seem to stretch on endlessly, filled with the names and faces of those she doesn't recognise and decorated with vials that are even stranger.
[break][break]
Amidst the bleakness, she spies a crack in the wall, a strange stream of sand trickling from within though the rest of the crypt remains untouched. Something gleams gold, much like the statue that Chu-e originally found. So she shakes his shoulder, pointing over with a weak whisper.
[break][break]
"Pa, over there…"
[break][break]
[break]
Code: Incarceration (+25)[break]
? (+10)[break]
Inspect the alcoves/vials (+10 Red)[break]
Find sand where it shouldn't be (+10 Red)[break]
Encounter an unexpected creature (+10 Red)[break]
React to someone appearing or disappearing (+10)[break]
Reference you/your Pokemon's Injury (+10 Red )[break]
OEAwt8Bq + 85
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]in the house of the unholy

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:11px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 u"]text-decoration:underline #b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
YMCA [Raid]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 5:50:55 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rolling-contain"]
[attr="class","rolling-header"]
[attr="class","rolling-team"]

[attr="class","rolling-thread"][attr="class,"faction"]As called out her name, Ruby is quick to nod his way. Sure there were other adults here, people of authority and of respect, but she didn't know them personally. Didn't know how they responded in times of crisis, the least she could do was relax at least a little bit with the knowledge that would almost certainly do everything he could to keep from future harm. It was certainly a hope, for sure.[break][break]

Did he blame himself as much as she did? [break][break]

People chased around the cat, her eyes widening as books flew and hisses filled the small chamber they were in. So long as nobody got hurt, that was the most important thing. [break][break]

And then, people started getting hurt. [break][break]

Or, perhaps more accurately, vanishing. One vanished in smoke, another seemingly vanished underneath collapsing bookshelves as the shelf fell completely flat. This wasn't good, they couldn't afford to be separated slowly. Ruby's caution continued to grow, her eyes widening as she looked around. Sending out her Morgrem, Ruby quickly gave it instructions. "Keep an eye out, and no funny business today. Dead serious time, understand?"[break][break]

The playful Pokemon gave a sheepish smirk, reluctantly agreeing with their trainer as he began to search around. Sure enough, after ducking between library shelves, a small golden figurine quickly found its way into their possession. Covered in dust and cobwebs, suspiciously similar looking to someone they actually knew.[break][break]

Meanwhile, Ruby stuck close to . If there was anyone who needed help in this strange moment, it was the woman whose throat was glowing just a moment ago.[break][break]

She had already noticed there was power within these books, which made it all the stranger that the one she had picked up was incomplete. The author's name was missing completely if it even had one, to begin with. Every couple of letters were missing, as well as whole entire pages, completely blank. What person would print a book like this, and view it acceptable to place in the library? Something had made it like this. [break][break]

"Grace," Ruby began, turning her head to look at her Gardevoir. "We're gonna play a little creatively here, but I need your help. Wish this book back to whole, if you please." Sure enough, Ruby would hand the book to her Gardevoir as they began to focus their energies on their Wish. [break][break]

As Ruby's pokemon focused on their tasks, her attention was briefly distracted by the cat. It was... strange. A treasured memory slowly began to surface, her father and his Perrserker used to head out into the woods and chop trees together. Funny, how much she missed that strange cat. She couldn't help but be reminded of it, even as she wondered... just what was the cat doing down here?

67bDIO7m+60
[break][break]
[attr="class","rolling-divide"]
[break]

notes
Incarceration (+25)[break]
Mend It (+5 White)[break]
Feed The Cat a memory (+10 White)[break]
? (+10)
[break]
[attr="class","rolling-tag"]
</>

[newclass=.ruby .rolling-contain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-header]width:375px;height:160px;overflow:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team]width:405px;margin-left:-380px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#B8D9EC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;font-weight:700;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-divide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
YMCA [Raid]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 5:58:51 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Luka had never been all that adept at reading music.[break][break]She knows just enough to hum out a few warbling notes, her soft, sweet voice barely above a whisper. But as her eye scan the page of a particular song those notes become a refrain, an entire song. Music pours from velveteen lips, rising from somewhere deep within her— her toes or her soul.[break][break]

It sounds just like her. But Luka knows that this voice is not hers.[break][break]

She's breathless when it ends and her eyes hold an almost manic shine. But she blinks at 's inquiry, stumbling back while her fingertips rise to her creamy throat. Though she can see the light shining beneath her chin, she knows not what it says.[break][break]

"I...y-yes, I think so. Sorry..." She laughs softly, gripping her hymnal like a lifeline. The letters under her fingers feel warm to the touch. "What...w-what's going on?"[break][break]

But if answers her, Luka doesn't hear it. A cacophony of sound suddenly erupts around her, drowning out any spoken word. Her ears ring with it, her head throbs, vision swimming in a sudden burst of synesthesia.[break][break]

Pspspsps[break]
Hisssss![break]
No! Not up there![break]
BANG! BANG! SCREEEEEEEE—CRASH!
[break][break]

Luka stumbles back against a shelf, clutching her head. She accidently knocks a few books over, and something else as well— a golden statuette falls with a thump at her feet, the familiar face of staring up at her. Her Shinx picks it up, carrying the little man in his jaws, but Luka's too preoccupied to think much of it for now.[break][break]

"Plum," she gasps out. In the sudden absence of sound, her head buzzes with what feels like dozens of angry wasps. "H-help me make sense of this, please..."[break][break]

The tapir at her side is constantly keeping an eye out, her Forwarn keeping her alert and ready. Soft strands of dream mist waft over her trainer, the use of Hidden Power deployed so that Luka might reach within herself and gain some insight on the current situation, or uncover a hidden secret.[break][break]

It does help clear her mind a little. And one thing more- the red strings around her finger are suddenly visible, the hidden now brought to light. But just as suddenly, two of them violently veer off into different directions, and Luka gets the feeling that something has changed. "Mars?" she shouts into the archives— a sudden, sickening feeling plaguing her. "Mars!"[break][break]

There's no answer, at least not from . An uneasiness settles about her, so heavy that it makes her teeth ache.[break][break]

Right. Okay. No time to panic— they have to figure this out. Not just for Mars' sake, but for everyone else trapped down here.[break][break]

Luka begins to frantically flip through the pages of her hymnal, searching for anything that might help. Among the psalms and loose sheet music are a few pages of notes from different congregations, and a few passages describing a ritual of some kind. She can feel a buzzing in the back of her throat, but swallows it down.[break][break]

What she finds amongst those dusty pages draws her back to the group looking after her cat. Luka throat still shines and her expression appears rather sheepish. But still she crouches, almost reverently, and offers the little beast a smile. This feels appropriate: a lamb giving herself to the slaughter.[break][break]

"Hello," she says softly. "You've been through quite a lot, haven't you? I promise not to chase you about anymore." She can only imagine that the words ringing in her skull had been about the creature. The memory lingers in her mind, but she doubts the cat is interested in feasting on it's own recollections. As their eyes meet, older memories surge to the surface.[break][break]

Roseate curls and a sprinkling of freckles that match her own. A large, warm hand engulfing a smaller one. Secret laugher at a private joke. A gleaming casket wreathed in white lilies. For a moment— blazing fire, and a guilt so deep she can feel it in her bones.[break][break]

Luka gasps. And then words rise to her throat again, like soap bubbles. The first stanza of a hymn penciled into a page of her tome, hidden amongst a few rune-like symbols she hadn't been able to place. The words float out of her and her voice is low, like sharing a secret:[break][break]

O radiant light, that shines divine,[break]
On God the Father's deathless face,[break]
O vessel of the light sublime,[break]
That fills this heav'nly dwelling place.
[break][break]

"Are they singing about you, I wonder?" Luka muses aloud, fingertips reaching hesitantly towards the cat. "Your fur is so lovely..."[break][break]

bUfeVA6V + 100
[break]
- Everything happens so much[break]

- React to someone appearing or disappearing (+10)[break]
- Use a move AND an ability of the same color (white: forewarn/hidden power) (+10)[break]
- Feed the cat a memory (+10)[break]
- Feed the cat a secret (+10)[break]
- The Bound (+5)[break]
- Ritual word: Radiant (+20)[break]
- ? (+10)[break]
- Code word: incarceration (+25)

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,485 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
YMCA [Raid]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 6:31:48 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he's not been able to process the series of events just yet when he gets pushed to one of the passages. the herbs were let go in the heat of the moment, caught by his mightyena just before they fall into the corridor of jagged rocks and dangerous passages.

"god, why are all three of you useless in these situations!" he yells as he grabs the mightyena, arms wrapped around it as they get battered on the way down.

he drops with a plop on the watery ground below. a familiar voice welcomes the bloodied mess as he lifts his head up, hair drenched to the tips as it drapes all over his face.

"no," he answers . "fuck, this place is old! thank arceus it got demolished! place needs serious renovations."

the mightyena gets out of the grip and hands kyle the sprig of herbs, which kyle takes. a golden statue falls from above, following them, which lands on the mightyena's head. it's enough to get kyle's frustrations off as he sighs, recalling his mightyena and replacing it with another.

"so, what's the situation here?" he asks people around as he gets up and follows into the darkness. his body aches, but it's nothing he can't endure.

the mightyena detects butterfree up ahead. it barks as it makes a foul play of spraying water in a butterfly's wings to deter them from going further. unfortunately, kyle had been unprepared with the sudden shift of scenery and takes the effect of its powder.

DD_Kx88W (+85)
Say the Lord's name in vain (+10)
React to someone appearing or disappearing (+10)
Help Kyle or his dogs (+10 Black)
Venture into the darkness (+10 Black)
Identify an effect of the Butterfree powder (+10 Black)
Incarceration (+25)
? (+10)

@ymca
close tab

played by

Gray

he/she (genderfluid)
November 17
Driftveil City
questioning
trainer
civilian
45 height
45 height
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cardamombliss
Cardamom Bliss
YMCA [Raid]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 8:00:23 GMT
Cardamom Bliss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]
[attr="class","woo2"]Hold on, what's the rush

[attr="class","woo3"]
Cardamom watched as and headed off together. It was understandable that she wanted to stick with her dad, he supposed, and he knew Doug was good for watching out. Besides, there was so much more of the books to analyze-although he was distracted by the noise among the stacks. "Don't chase it like that! You'll just scare it!" called Cardamom as some people ended up being more proactive in trying to draw out the feline creature. Not to mention that he partly suspected it was not quite of this world-and his suspicion seemed to be accurate when suddenly vanished in the middle of the chase.[break][break]
For a moment, the boy stared in shock, looking around as if Locke might reappear or reveal himself from the smoke that had also swallowed up . "Oh hell...this isn't good," he murmured, flipping through the book even faster. He walked closer to the collapsed bookshelves, looking over a Hum. "Hey...can you move these?" he asked. The rubble started glowing slightly as the Minior shifted it away once more with an Ancient Power, just like they had done above ground before they all descended into this abyss...[break][break]
"Min?" came a soft murmur, and suddenly Cardamom found a strange golden statue floating out of the rubble. He picked it up, rubbing his fingers to clear away the dust, and then stared as he looked down at the face, and then back up at the man who had guided them down there.[break][break]
"Oh, Arceus," whispered the boy, shoving the statue under his shirt and getting up to desperately search for the cat. As he watched walking among the shelves, a memory rose up unbidden, of seeing her laughing and dancing at the Star Soiree. Something told him to focus on that memory, and he turned towards where the feline had last been seen.[break][break]
"You know," he whispered softly, a blush coming to his face, "I think I like her. In a special sort of way."
[break][break]
tl;dr: Cardamom reacts to the disappearances with shock (+10), before having Hum move the bookshelves. He finds a weird Bill-lookalike statue and takes the Lord's name in vain about it. (+10) He then feeds both a memory (+10) and a secret (+10) to the cat. Also bonuses for the code word (+25) and the secret (+10).[break][break]
H_qzGquo+75
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo5"]pronouns; he/him

[attr="class","woo5"]tags;

[attr="class","woo5"]notes some notes go here

[attr="class","woo6"]

[attr="class","copyright"]new york station

[Googlefont=ubuntu|roboto condensed]
[newclass=.woo1]background-color:#141414;padding:20px;width:400px;height:540px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo2]background-color:#DF7401;margin:-20px -20px 10px -20px;padding:20px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px;font-family:ubuntu;font-size:10px;line-height:50px;color:#141414;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3]text-align:justify;padding:10px;line-height:12px;font:10px roboto condensed;letter-spacing:1px;width:200px;height:350px;overflow:auto;color:#f1f1f1;margin:10px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3 b]color:#F5DA81;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #141414;border-right:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#B45F04;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #141414;border-top:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#DF7401;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar]border:none;background-color:#141414;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo4]padding:10px;border:5px solid #B45F04;height:100px;width:100px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo5]background-color:#DF7401;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;line-height:20px;margin:10px 0px 0px 50px;font:10px roboto condensed;color:#141414;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo6]background-color:#DF7401;margin:10px -20px -20px -20px;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.copyright a]color:#F5DA81!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
430 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
YMCA [Raid]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 23:12:39 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Aaron had to back off the door as another person and Pokemon approached. Then the guy had the Pokemon attack the door. "Are we sure we want to unseal that? There's often a reason that it was sealed in the first place." He monotonely offered an opinion. Soon, two others joined him. , , and evidently all joined him. The lady with the Sableye that he helped save. Still, he had to back up from the explosion. Then they were joined by . Wasn't he the guy that pushed someone in harm's way? He half missed what exactly transpired over there, but how the hell did he get here? Didn't Kyle go a different way? Still, his face remained stoic even as the shockwave from the explosion blew his hair around. The others likewise attacked the door, some echoing his own concern.

The blonde kid also had his Trevenant lift him up to check on the egg. It was still snuggled in between a couple of his tree's horns, unmoved. Was there something else that was needed to help Shuppet hatch again? For Arceus's sakes...why the hell did that thing turn his Pokemon into an egg? Bastard...

After the door was opened, Kyle and the woman went in first. He heard the Mightyena bark a warning, and that stopped him from even trying to go closer. Butterfree came swarming out, dust blowing everywhere and sticking to him! Even with Trevenant's attempt to make sure Aaron didn't breath any of the toxic dust in, he still couldn't help but get some in his throat. Trevenant tossed Leech Seeds at them, getting several, luckily. The water helped a little after they left, but still. Magnemite stayed close. And his vision started to blur. Oh joy...well, hopefully it didn't get much worse than that.

The lady and Kyle went in first. Aaron would wait a bit. He didn't know anyone here, nor trust them. He would venture on in, however. Pokemon staying close as they navigate the darkness ahead.

Venture into darkness +10

Identify an effect from Butterfree powder +10

try to hatch an egg +10

Say Lord's name in vain +10

React to someone appearing/disappearing +10

Used leech seed

mjVPevBS  + 50
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,514 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
YMCA [Raid]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2021 1:17:06 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
There really wasn’t much Hideo could do to help, and he knew it. At least @hades could get some use out of his kit. Even if it couldn't fix all the damage, at least it could minimize some of it.

Hideo was so engrossed in his book, in trying to distract himself from nearly dying, that he missed that the group was splitting apart. Didn't help that brought up the possibility of them dealing with something completely unknown - and possibly legendary. And he could hear the static from 's phone - not just a "no service" tone, outright static. Hideo considered taking his own phone out to check, but who was he going to call?

He had no idea what meant by him helping "Odindottir." He could only assume that was a Pokemon, but he had no idea what it was or even what he'd done - unless one of his Pokemon was acting on their own. "O-oh, you're welcome," he said, his focus once again shifting to his book.

Something that was hard to do when he heard bookshelves collapsing upon 's disappearance - though his attention was more on the sound for obvious reasons. He felt his Oranguru's hand on his head once more.

's words did calm him, even if just a little bit. Any reassurance at this point would help. And it sounded like a lot of other people had the same idea Hideo did, looking around for whatever was making that noise. He could recognize , , and following along as well. "I'm sure all of us working together'll find this thing real quick," he said, half-attempting to joke, other half trying reassure himself they'd be fine.

seemed less than enthused, though. Stress must be getting to him. Hideo let out a sigh. "Arceus, this is fucked," he muttered to himself, his previous attempt at reassurance not even working on himself.

His Meowstic wasn't able to catch the mysterious meower on his own, but the others were able to help corner it, until it finally got lured by the temptation of cake, to reveal that it was just...a cat. Not a cat-like Pokemon, just a regular cat. "Been a long time since I met a cat," Hideo said, "Unless my Oranguru is mistaken, and that isn't a cat."

Still, they hadn't actually caught it yet. Only lured it. Looks like he'd have to be more careful, as Cardamom suggested. He reached out to the cat with one hand, trying to use words instead of grabbing it. "Hey, it's alright little guy!" Hideo said, "We won't hurt you."

And then a weird...stream of consciousness. Hideo didn't even know what he did, just going on autopilot.

He recalls the first day he went to Andy Blackadder's house for dance lessons. His initial awe at the other boy's house, the little bits of banter the two have on the way outside. The music Andy's Gengar played on the boombox as Hideo and Andy danced together. A sea of hands catching him as he falls. The small bit of emotional catharsis as he finally talks to someone about his fears, his pain. Topped off with the delicious taste of a chocolate tart. A memory he held dear - for it was when he truly realized the only way to get what he wanted was to run away.

Words flowed from his mouth without him realizing it. "I didn't just leave for myself." He doesn't even acknowledge his own words. "I know my family's always been weighed down by me. My parents gave me all their attention, and I know my siblings are mad at me for it. I wanted to show them they don't have to worry for me, but nothing seemed to work. So I ran away for real." A secret that wasn't just his own.

"But I guess that's why I'm doing all this - running away from home, going around getting badges, trying to prove I'm fine on my own. I just want them to stop worrying about me. I want them to respect me." A lie he believes is the truth - for there's one person whose respect he doesn't admit to seeking most of all.

His Oranguru and Krookodile just stared at him, neither sure what just happened. The former could definitely tell there was something odd at play here. While the Krookodile kept an eye on Hideo himself, his Oranguru utilized her Future Sight to try and locate the cause - and see if it had anything else in store.

His Meowstic decided to take a crack at hatching Kaida's egg, using his recently-acquired skills as a Healer to try and rub the egg into hatching. Maybe a more comforting touch was what they needed here.

lxGlciQs +95
+25 Incarceration
+10 Try to hatch egg (trying to Healer 's egg)
+10 Say the Lord's name in vain
+10 React to Disappearance
+10 Feed a Memory (that he holds dear)
+10 Feed A Secret (that isn't only his own)
+10 Feed a Lie (which he believes is a truth)
+10 Matching ability/move (Healer+Future Sight)
+0 ? (tfw too late to do the prompt :sadge:)

@ooh food for thought

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
YMCA [Raid]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 19:32:49 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Kaida followed her Houndoom doggedly, halting in shock as she noticed one person assisting, , vanish. "Arceus...Kjoll." The curse left her lips instinctively, waving a hand to signal her Onix. Even if the rock snake was too large to get too close, he used Protect to try and defend the humans, Pokemon, and cat. If something was making the people and Pokemon disappear, then perhaps the Sturdy Onix could stop it.

"Ha...if you want to hunt some, you have to hatch soon, Odindottir." Kaida whispered to her egg as she approached the cat, pointing behind her to tell the intimidating Houndoom to stay back a little. Perhaps the Shinx wouldn't be able to take it anymore, and break free. She was always a feisty feline.

She herself stays slightly behind , hoping the boy would be less frightening to the feline than herself, "It's ok, we're all safe here." A lie for certain, and one that she doesn't think is believable. The cat's eyes gleam, and more meaty sustenance is demanded from the woman.

And she provides.

Death. The burning of jaws, followed by an impossible awakening. "I-I need to find why I'm still here, because I need the reason...I'm not very special. Yet I'm living a second life. I need to know why that happened." The irony of her words weren't lost on the woman. Resurrection, a secret she revealed in a church. Perhaps the cat would find the words and memory satisfying.

Kaida cringed back as she completed her remembrance, almost glaring at the cat as if the delving had been a violation, "What are you?" She hissed, wondering if next, the cat would talk back. She had given up a secret, and while she didn't value her own privacy, she thought it was fair to expect an answer back. Even the touch of the mysterious cat, to get an innocent(?) creature out, she would accept.

OywqwwzV (+70 WHITE)

TLDR: Kaida catches up and notices that the cat have been cornered. She notices disappear, and gets worried, telling the cat that it is safe (a lie), and unwittingly gives a memory and a secret at the same time (her memory of death). She is still holding an egg, and starts telling Odindottir to hatch if she wants to participate. Kjoll uses Protect, hoping to prevent any more disappearances or danger if any attacks are the reason for them.

Feed the cat a memory (+10 White)
Feed the cat a lie (+10 White)
Feed the cat a secret (+10 White)
Try to hatch one of the eggs (+10)
React to someone appearing or disappearing (+10)
Use a move AND an ability of the same color (+10)

Kjoll
Odinsdottir (Shiny!)
Ulf (Shiny!)

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
YMCA [Raid]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 20:47:53 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
Despite all good reason, he continued in solitude. If destiny had plans for him, then nothing that bad could happen, right? Whatever pulled the strings of the fates in the universe would have to pick someone else to deliver the message of region impending doom then, wouldn't it? The path he tread was razor thin, and if anger didn't cloud his thoughts, he may have wondered if it were a metaphor.
[break][break]
The route then widened enough to split. The low light was enough to tell that one ascended, and one descended. It had the aroma of the sea, salt in the air. Glancing between the two, the lowest couldn't be saltier than he was. And down he want, shimming into a passageway slightly wider from the one whence he came. Would the other path have been a way out?
[break][break]
Either way, he wasn't leaving until he had his pound of flesh.
[break][break]
Lower as it was, the path's illumination left something to be desired. The smell only became more intense. Andy listened for the sound of water. Being unable to swim, water would be the only deterrent to his quest to find the fiend in these depths. Even then he may rely on his pokemon to allow him continuous passage unless the path sank well below the water.
[break][break]
''Guide me.'' The ghost trio tucked into the shadows could help steer their trainer through the darkness with some nudges and tugs from poltergeist. His cane tapped quietly against the pumice. Far into the murk, the sounds of something shifting could be heard. ''Goddammit. Have your asses ready,'' came the harsh whisper.
[break][break]
Sand from the paths above had seeped into his shoes. It was enough contribution to his irritation without adding an encounter with some other eldritch horror aside from the one he sought. None the less, an obstacle in the path of his goal was to be removed if it was necessary. No thoughts were spared for his isolation. He wanted revenge alone. He could seek it alone.
[break][break]
FCjxfWBG+30

[break][break]
Find sand where it shouldn't be (+10 Red)[break]
Encounter an unexpected creature (+10 Red)[break]

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

@choir

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
YMCA [Raid]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2021 2:55:42 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar

7: Yhtksn Mw Cocow, Ardwjwys

Zpdgsj au Skozgd

's Wish soaks into the book like luminous ink, and the letters start to regrow.

Slowly, like the black roots of a burnt-out tree, symbols creep across the page. Words, phrases, all written in a familiar script, but twisted and strange. Undecipherable to Ruby's eyes. 

What were previously scraps of words prove to be parts of a greater, incomprehensible whole. The first page reads:

Ollfciw, jogsxjlansnk.

Pf bcq sye uswvpnj hdaz, tksj qvu korw hluswvf tdyaf foxf baysw gpww oq hdw yodr pg bngsnkaaqrefn.

Swcjwz, lludl, hng rawwevh ozhdh phgjk wva ohy dvask, bxh ex foxf aqls dfa usedf pzln wvajl wlzh tl mxqd lv shs.

Ex fox onw yedru, hyofsav ao fvwhaeu 2: Qkmyajs ef Arldhajaws.

CHANGES

First are the nine. They have been found. 

Second is the largest eye, far from fresh
The path to her is clear, but twisted 
Locked with the last cage, set her free

Third is not a trio, a swarm, or symbols in stone, but ink upon a page. 
The words are locked 
Dull as a shadowed ruby
You will find the key
Where secrets always lie

RULES

Here are some quick reminders/tips:

• Players start with 3 Pokemon
  • Movesets are not locked
  • Use 1 move each round and Roll with your post
  • Complete prompts for a bonus to your roll
  • Identify move/ability, color, and prompts in your TL;DR

If you have any questions please DM me on Discord (D-Bug) or tag me in the #YMCA-Raid channel.

For Prompts, Moves, or Route Details please check the previous mod post here.

The round will end on Thursday 14th of October at 8pm Pacific Time.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,381 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
YMCA [Raid]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2021 5:05:53 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Words misplaced left a distaste in her mouth, a song with missing pieces in it served no purpose. She sounded like her mother. She had decided to try and mend the book, but how? Did the answer lay nearby? Melody laid a hand on the book, wondering if that would make something happen, Was this the answer it desired? Was it was hidden away? But why? It was often that artists in the old days used to hide their songs and orchestras in clever ways in order to keep them from being stolen...but for a church who'd want to spread these songs it made no sense... Her attention was broken when she heard a commotion nearby.[break][break]

A cat? What in the world was a cat doing here? Melody didn't trust that damn thing after everything she saw and cobalion nodded it's head in agreement. However it was like something called her over to it, false images flashed through melody's mind, or were they true? Her father's face was shown to her but two version, one smiling and looking at her with joy and one where his eyes were hollowed out and bloodied. She fell back and screamed "JESUS, ARCEUS, FUCK." the girl exclaimed, landing straight on her ass. A memory, a Lie and a Secret were all fed into a cat at once as it pried into her mind, who knew what it saw?[break][break]

On top of that accompanying the horrid visuals, people seemingly vanished out of thin air and melody was even more terrified of this place. Why the fuck did they go down here? She just wanted to help clear an old church, not see all this sick and twisted sights. She clung to the book and her Hatterene leapt into action due to her emotional distress, casting protect over her and seemingly cutting her off from the rest of the world. It then tried to use it's healer ability to calm her but upon sensing her emotional state and backed up from her, but leaving the protect still intact.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ 5 for realizing something's missing [break]
+ 5 for mending it [break]
+30 for feeding the cat a secret a memory and a lie ALL IN ONE POG IF THAT'S OK[break]
+10 Use move and ability of the same color (protect and healer) [break]
+10 react to someone disappearing [break]
[break]

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo][break][break]
ROLL MATH [break]

DrjVEgNs + 60 FOR WHITEEEEE

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,440 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
YMCA [Raid]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2021 23:53:26 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianevent69]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
father...

[attr=class,lyric2]
into your hands

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
why have you forsaken me...

[attr=class,bulk]After righting himself from the blast, Adrian eyes everything with suspicion as they move forward at a crawling pace. Taking in what little light there is, some begin noticing the algae build up along a ramp, littered with crumpled paper. A flurry of wings passes many by as pale Butterfree scatter, causing his eyes to follow them closely as they make quick their escape, crop dusting Rowan in the process.[break][break]

"Rowan, is everything good?"[break][break]

He might've wanted to turn back for Rowan, but he doesn't. As he turns back, Mars appears, giving him another start. Fuckin' A. This place just kept getting stranger and stranger, and with Gourgeist out of commission he finally looses another pokemon. A Xatu, floating eerily above the water's surface, like it were gliding without airflow.[break][break]

"Xatu, what can you see?" FUTURE SIGHT allows its peculiar eyes to gander into a future out of focus, drawing its attention to those afflicted with the strange powder.[break][break]

uTRGm376+10

tags [break]
[break]
(No Black moves on Xatu so less bonuses/prompts this time POG)
[attr=class,bottom-text]
YMCA RAID

EVER GRANDE ARCEUS CHURCH

[attr=class,adrianevent69credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentborder, .adrianevent69 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accenttext, .adrianevent69 .bulk b, .adrianevent69 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/g3rLmG.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1, .adrianevent69 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1 div, .adrianevent69 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay
">