snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2021 21:59:23 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i”]"do you wanna build a snowman?" she sings happily, glancing over her shoulder to fix with an expectant smile. he already agreed, really, but she's excited and he's forced to deal with her bullshit for the day. good luck xo.

they enter as snowballs fly.

and while she's here to build the perfect snowboy... maybe it'd be nice to hit someone in the face with a snowball. she grins at the thought. growing up in snowpoint city prepared her for this. at least, she hopes.

her glaceon stares up at her for a moment when illeana finally comes to a stop. they've entered the safety zone, a little away from the clusterfuck of snowballs. and as she bends to begin gathering snow to start their snowman, a thought rises.

is he paying attention? there's enough going on... maybe she could just...

she molds one snowball and hides it behind the bigger mound of snow she's attempting to sculpt. not yet but soon.

7MlpUtX4 + 10 (ice type)
snowboy showdown
bottom | middle | top

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2021 23:41:39 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,derekpost8]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
brain full of spiders

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
you have garlic in your soul

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
wouldn't touch you with a 39½ foot pole

[attr=class,bulk][break]Though incomplete, Derek couldn't help but chuckle some as his Beartic went to hug the snowboy, squeezing it with what might as well have been a G-Max Cuddle. Fortunately the bear hug wasn't enough to destroy it.

[break][break]

Taking the time to catch a snowflake on his tongue, Derek savored the moment before returning to his task. In the meantime, his pokemon seemed much more interested in spectating the snowball fight going on nearby.

[break][break]

tj7qt1d1

SNOWBOYS (TOP¹, MID², BOTTOM⁰)| CATCH A SNOWFLAKE (-10) | ADVENT #4
[attr=class,bottom-text]
PERFECT SNOWBOY

ROUTE 116

[attr=class,derekpost8credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentborder, .derekpost8 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accenttext, .derekpost8 .bulk b, .derekpost8 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/dc/06/nGKvZ7cf_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(20,20,20,0.1),rgba(20,20,20,0.2));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1, .derekpost8 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1 div, .derekpost8 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 16px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 4:16:43 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 the beginnings of a snowman's base begins to form against dark navy gloves. wrapped in a thick scarf, noah and his crabominable create small trails through the snowy field.

around them, snowballs are passed around like soft gnocchi. the white quilt silences the ever present insecurities of the region. just for a little while. the miracle of the holidays— one sparked out of trauma and radiation.

"who's candice?" noah says, his crabominable rolling around and getting carried away with it all.

UT5V6Ji|
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon crabominable"]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 5:08:34 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"glastonberry get back here!" kazimir shouted as he chased his horse around with an armful of snowballs in his hand trying to pelt the fleeing pokemon with them. it was doing fine until some kid put a carrot on one of their snowboys and that got the glastrier's attention as well as hunger as it ran off with the carrot. the child did not appreciate that and neither did kaz who offered to try and get it back for the kid.

easier said than done.

tossing one after another each snowball always seemed to miss its mark. that is until he threw another one that was going right for the back of ' head. guess kazimir wasn't great with kids was he? at least he let out a warning. "hey kid watch out!"

tXFE7Uya
+10
editors note:
bottom acquired!
middle aquired!
@snowboy showdown
throw a snowball at another character

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 7:07:16 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp makes his snow angel until the chill bites too hard into his skin. Damn for being a snow baby.

Either way, sitting up, he watches Gavin and with the snowboy. A laugh is stifled at the cute showing of Eris offering her very pink gloves. It was a sweet gesture. Seeing Gavin being so cute with a kid also shot an arrow right through his heart and made him feel all warm and gooey inside. Like he'd been hit with an 'Attract'.

Pushing himself up, he dug around in the snow until he found a few small stones. When he had a handful, he walked over and sat down with Gavin and Eris.

"Don't you, like, use this stuff for it's eyes and mouth?" Or was it something else? He'd never seen a real one before, how was Temp supposed to know?

cSOqcD3O
decorate a snowboy +/- 10
4/8 prompts used

bottom obtained
edit: middle gained this post!
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 7:12:01 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"candice nuts fit in your mouf."

the execution was dry, but the execution was already held with as much as excitement as kyle can muster in public.

he activates cute charm, but that wouldn't work with the same gender.

without waiting for a reaction, kyle continues to make his snowboy.

MdEYDFVz

@snowboyshowdown
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 7:22:53 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 His smile sends a new wave of heat through her cheeks power by her complete infatuation with . Eva rolls the top of her snowboy away from the others and starts packing snow in to make another part. The bottom comes together fast, and she nods in satisfaction. One more piece remains: the middle.

“Those are fun,” she muses out loud as graces Matias’s Jynx with names. There aren’t many pokemon he has named, Ash being one of the few.

Eva follows suit and sticks her own tongue out to catch a snowflake. She misses, and frowns in disappointment.

nQkbt6hS +/- 10
Prompts: 3/8
Snowboy: Top | Middle | Bottom

Catch a snowflake on your tongue | Advent daily prompt

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 7:59:17 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

A pure field of EGGSHELL WHITE stark against a backdrop of pine green and canyon grey. The horizon the royal prince gazed upon brought back memories of expeditions in Crown Tundra's wild frontier. And, frankly, he felt compelled to walk in its direction and partake.[break][break]

Something about the season, however, something about it always urged him to seek out the company of others. He'd never quite learned to hold Christmas near and dear to his heart. He'd grown up wanting for nothing, after all. Nothing material, anyway. Ironically, and he was quite aware of this, this had most certainly deprived him of something.[break][break]

Each year, the prince wondered if he would find that 'something'. So, each year, he found himself turning away from the bastion of solitude and walking towards the nearest crowd of happy holiday goers instead.[break][break]

[break]

Accompanied by a sniffling ARCTOZOLT he had named Boris, Remiel spots fair first— her brushstrokes of long pink hair bright amidst the canvas of white behind him. He sees others that he knows, of course, casting shorts waves, nods of acknowledgement, and glances at any one of those who looks his way to receive them. But she's the only one he finds alone. Which is surprising, given the fact that she radiated what he could only assume was 'holiday spirit' brighter than any of the others.[break][break]

Seeing that she remained ducked behind a snowboy, the royal chuckles and prompts Boris to create a large mound for them to hide behind with a POWDER SNOW that emerges from the prehistoric abomination's sneeze: ACHOO!! Garbed in a black scarf with gold trim, a grey winter coat, lined black pants, and snow boots, the royal walks toward her afterwards, using said Arctozolt as walking cover for any snowballs that might come his way.[break][break]

After tucking the scarf around his neck just below his chin, he waves with a single gloved hand. "Boris and I aren't much of a cavalry, Lady Chêne, but we're to help." He gently smiles, crouching down beside her as the cold slightly reddens his cheeks and nose. "What's the plan here?"[break][break]

He certainly wouldn't mind pelting with a snowball of his own, he mischievously thinks to himself.[break][break]

lSbG_7|v[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
— posted one minute before reset POG[break][break]
— snowboy prompt: have an ice-type Pokémon in your party[break][break]
— advent calendar: reference white or a shade of white (e.g. eggshell white, scotch mist, alabaster) in an ic post.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

Bunny

Nia
She/Her
December 31
Bisexual
Writer
Grunt
60 height
60 height
awards
138 posts
Nia Acadia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nia
Nia Acadia
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 8:03:17 GMT
Nia Acadia Avatar
[attr="class","prismatic d-theme"]
[attr="class","prismatic-border prism-one"]
[attr="class","prismatic-inner"]
[attr="class","prism-oneheader prism-imgbg"]
[attr="class","prism-onebody"]
The Lord Giveth and The Lord Taketh Away

As she builds her Snowboy, she starts to feel a bit lonely. Sure Nina and Mahiro are accompanying her right now but having a fellow human company right now would be great too. She walks around to see a trio, , , and , having a cozy conversation between them. Nia muse a little bit wondering if she should barge in between them or not then finally decides to not too - At least for now. The snowy white on the ground somehow invoke a sense of nostalgia within her but she is unable to pinpoint from where since this is the first time she experience winter in Hoenn. She wondered if she should go home but she remember that she would be home alone since her parents would go out until tomorrow.

"Brr..." Nia shivers, starting to feel cold. The damp jacket that she wore due to her previous attempt at making the snow angel and the cold that has been piling up, starts to make her feel cold. "I need something to warm myself up" Nia muses as she walks around, rubbing the side of her arms.

prompt:
- Referring to Christmas movie

Ksjzv5kA +10
Middle GET

Top:2
Middle:1
Bottom:2

[attr="class","prism-meta"]
[attr="class","prism-notes"]this is a note
[attr="class","prism-tags"]@tagged
[attr="class","credits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Assistant:300,400,700"][googlefont="PT Serif:400,700"]
[newclass=".prismatic"]margin:15px auto;width:max-content;max-width:594px;text-align:right;position:relative;--seriftype:'PT Serif',serif;--bgcolor:#222;--outerborder:#111; --accent1:rgb(124 84 208); --accent1rgb:124 84 208; --tallimg: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/683720444796338317/762697629066592276/200x300-custom-02.jpg);--bannerimg:url(https://i.imgur.com/tQKyepo.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic a.credits"]font:700 7px/10px'Roboto',sans-serif;letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic-border"]padding:8px;background:var(--outerborder);box-shadow:0px 0px 40px rgb(0,0,0,0.1);color:#999;text-align:left;font:400 13px/1.4em'Assistant',sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic-inner"]display:grid;grid-template-columns:190px 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismcol-img"]background:var(--bgcolor);display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content:center;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-imgbg:after"]content:'';position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;top:0;left:0;background:var(--tallimg) center center / cover;filter:saturate(1.5) blur(2px) brightness(1.5);opacity:.05;z-index:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-imgbg:before"]content:'';position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;top:0;left:0;background:linear-gradient(120deg,rgb(var(--accent1rgb),.75),rgb(var(--accent1rgb),0) 60%,rgb(var(--accent1rgb),0) 80%,rgb(var(--accent1rgb),.75));mix-blend-mode:color-burn;opacity:.5;z-index:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-imgbox"]width:100px;height:250px;background:var(--tallimg) center center / cover;filter:saturate(1.75) contrast(.8) brightness(1.05);opacity:.9;z-index:20;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismcol-body"]background:var(--bgcolor);padding:40px 45px 20px;padding-right:25px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;justify-content:space-between;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-textbox"]padding-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-vertimg .prism-textbox"]max-height:500px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic br"]content:'';display:block;height:.425em;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic i"]opacity:.75;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic b"]color:var(--accent1);font-family:var(--seriftype);opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-meta"]display:flex;align-items:center;margin-top: 1.25em;justify-content: space-between;flex-wrap: wrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-notes"]margin-right:9px;font:12px/1.4em'Assistant';letter-spacing:.3px; flex-basis: 50%; flex-grow: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-notes::before"]content:'notes | ';text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px var(--seriftype);letter-spacing:1px;color:var(--accent1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-tags"]display: inline-flex;flex-wrap: nowrap;max-width: calc(100% - 20px);padding: 8px 0;overflow-x: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prism-tags > span]display: flex;align-items: center;margin-right: 8px;background: rgb(var(--accent1rgb), .05);padding: 0 16px;height: 40px;text-transform: uppercase;font: bold 10px var(--seriftype);letter-spacing: 1px;color: inherit;text-decoration: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prism-tags a]text-transform: inherit;font: inherit;letter-spacing: inherit;color: inherit;text-decoration: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prism-tags > span:last-child]margin-right: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic ::-webkit-scrollbar"]width:3px !important; height: 1px !important; background:rgb(var(--accent1rgb),0) !important;border:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]background:rgb(var(--accent1rgb),.1) !important;border:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic ::-webkit-scrollbar-track"]background:var(--bgcolor) !important;border:0;[/newclass]

For single column layout only
[newclass=".prism-one .prismatic-inner"]display:block;max-width:450px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-one.prismatic-border"]padding:4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-oneheader"]position:relative;background:var(--bgcolor);padding:25px 35px;overflow:hidden;display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content:center;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-oneheader span"]font:bold 11px/1.5em var(--seriftype);text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;color:rgba(0,0,0,1);color:rgb(var(--accent1rgb),.5);z-index:50;color:rgb(0,0,0,.15);text-shadow:0px 0px 1px rgba(var(--accent1rgb),.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-oneheader span br"]content: ''; display: block; height: 0[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-oneheader.prism-imgbg::after"]--tallimg:var(--bannerimg);opacity:.2;filter:saturate(1.5) blur(2px) brightness(1.1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-oneheader.prism-imgbg::before"]opacity:.25;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-onebody"]background:var(--bgcolor);padding:40px 45px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-onebody:not(:first-child)"]padding-top:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic img"]object-fit:cover;width:90px;height:90px;filter:saturate(1.75) contrast(.9) brightness(1.05);opacity:.85;float:left;margin:5px 14px 5px 0;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 8:59:32 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie5"]
[attr="class","top"]

it'd been a while since he last saw illeana, so, when she invites him out, he couldn't say no. "sure, sure." he coaxes his words out, chuckling. he approaches, his own glaceon walking beside him.
[break][break]
his eyes narrow at the woman. she's acting far too innocent. "why are you looking at me like that?"
[break][break]
she was sus as hell.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]
VWfD2cxp[break]
bottom | middle | top[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-glaceon"]

[newclass=".artie5"]--accent:#0093af; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie5 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie5 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie5 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie5 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie5 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 9:51:28 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

While Razz will never be one for gatherings such as this, always felt too open for him, he understands his pokemon prefer to have a lot more fun. And seeing how hard working they are he’d figure they would try something. As usual he’s wearing a blue version of his ranger jacket as he listens to one person explaining the rules over this so called ‘snow boy’ contest. The person seems confused as to why they even have to explain them in the first place but Razz can’t help but feel there is ore too it. [break][break]

While he is getting that done both Salem and Snow and walking through the snow as if explaining the best ways to play. The light blue Meowstic, having dyed his fur for the holiday, gives a little ‘watch me’ motion before the cat falls onto his back and starts moving his arms and legs up and down to show them a proper snow angel. Both the Riolu and the shiny white Zeraora look at him in awe as they fall back and try the same. Though the Kubfu isn’t as easily impressed with it. [break][break]

Instead Cedar stands next to his trainer as Razz walks up to see three of his pokemon on the ground attempting little angels, all the while Snow is letting the falling snow fall onto her tongue. ”You have a weird family,” Razz amusingly comments to the deadpan Kubfu.

[break][break]

Aqh3uMjl [break]
Obtained Top
[break][break]

+ @event

[break]+ Have an ice-type Pokemon in your party
[break]+ Throw a snowball at another character
[break]+ Make a snow angel
[break]+ Help keep another character warm
[break]+ Reference a winter sport
[break]+ Decorate a snowboy
[break]+ Catch a snowflake on your tongue
[break]+ Reference a holiday movie

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 14:28:07 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Why do people enjoy making snow angels?
[break][break]
It’s hilarious at first, even if dares to call him a moron for pulling her down into the snow. Yet, after a few seconds, maybe a minute, the bite of frost against his skin becomes too annoying for such a childish activity to be enjoyable anymore, and Mars finds himself quickly giving up on his snow angel and standing up from the snow.
[break][break]
By contrast, he lets Jessie go on until her own snow angel looks properly instagramable, only offering a hand after a short moment ”It’s looking great! Here, let me help you up.”
[break][break]
Once they’re both standing, he reaches for his scarf; taking it off and wrapping it around Jessie’s neck while leaving little room for protest. ”I’d feel bad if you caught a cold because of me.” The explanation comes casually and nonchalantly, accompanied by smirk, and yet, caring about someone else’s health is not something Mars would usually bother with.
[break][break]
He sure wouldn’t care if this were just anyone, but Jessie is like a little sister to him.
[break][break]
”Looks like Mel and Iris are done with their snowboy, wanna help me decorate it?”

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]- Have an ice-type Pokemon
[break]- Throw a snowball
[break]- Make a snow angel
[break]- Help someone keep warm
[break]- Reference a winter sport
[break]- Decorate a snowboy
[break]- Catch a snowflake on your tongue
[break]- Reference a holiday movie

[break][break]

[break]TOP / MID / BOTTOM

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,889 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 15:31:09 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Predictably, can't last long in the snow.

"Weak!"

But he's teasing, even going so far as to stick his tongue out at his partner like he's ten years old. The onset of winter reminiscent of his hometown has imbued him with a child-like spirit and he laughs, surprised, when a snowflake lands on the tip of his tongue.

"Definitely real snow."

Not that there had been any doubt, with the cold.

seems suddenly alarmed, and Gavin's worried he might've upset her over the gloves until she points out something that's — honestly, a pretty logical conclusion for someone who's not used to this weather.

"Nope! Without our body heat to warm up the fabric, it gets almost as cold as the snow!"

His eyes light up when Temp brings over a handful of stones; he'd been wondering what they were going to do about the faceless snowboy. It just looked like a mound wearing a scarf without a face.

"Yeah, those are perfect! What kind of a mood do you think he's in?" Gavin laughs. "Is he a grumpy snowboy or a happy one?"

top / middle / bottom

Have an ice-type Pokemon in your party
Throw a snowball at another character
Make a snow angel
Help keep another character warm
Reference a winter sport
Decorate a snowboy
Catch a snowflake on your tongue
Reference a holiday movie

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 15:52:58 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/887432001102164049/915602206026264656/Snowy.mp3[/player]

The Crabominable was still hard at work, ensuring that every little detail was perfect. He wanted to make sure this snowboy was as accurate as possible, his bone-white arms moving with the perfect precision to get every little detail down.

Impressive for a Pokemon that had no fingers.

Fortunately for Hideo, his idea actually got some support; he didn’t immediately recognize ’s voice, but there was some familiarity to it. Perhaps one he’d heard in passing before? “So it really does capture its body cold!” he exclaimed.

But Hideo also noticed that he was talking to someone else ( ) about decorating a snowboy. How could he resist adding his own input? “Why not make it happy? Everyone’s having fun here! No reason for a grumpy snowboy.

Though if you’re gonna decorate a snowboy, you gotta give him arms too.” He turned over towards his Froslass. “Mind looking for some sticks for arms?

gbO8AKRX
Top Acquired
Snowboy Complete!

Help Decorate a Snowboy

Snowboy Progress:
Top: ✓
Middle: ✓
Bottom: ✓
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,778 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 16:53:53 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]sleighbells ring, are you listening?
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]walking in a winter wonderland
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]To trap the cold... For as illogical as Hideo's statement seems to get, it does wonders in convincing Eris. Add on the fact that Gavin's agreeing in some way, and she's more than happy to get her hands busy with decorating the snowboy.
[break][break]
But first, she finds herself hit straight in the head, stumbling forwards as her hand instinctively reaches towards the stinging portion. Spinning around, her gaze grows sharp, hunting for the culprit and easily spying them with their sheepish look.
[break][break]
There's no mercy left for those who decide to involve themselves in this war. With a quick scoop from the ground, an icy white ball of certain doom is formed and thrown back with all the strength that she can muster.
[break][break]
"Take that sucker!"
[break][break]
She yells, ignoring the glare that Reiner shoots her. Any more and she might just start a second wave of snowball warfare. So he's forced to take a little more drastic measures, gently shoving her down into the snowbank before flopping right down beside her. With a few awkward flails of his limbs, he imprints himself onto the frost, forming a rather misshapen figure with his attempt.
[break][break]
When Eris finally catches onto his train of thoughts, she's grinning, reaching out for Hideo's hand and gently yanking him down into the snow with her.
[break][break]
"Ever made snow angels before?"
[break][break]
[break]
- Throwing snowballs at other characters![break]
- Have an ice-type Pokemon in your party[break]
- Help keep another character warm[break]
- Reference a holiday movie[break]
- Make a snow angel
[break]
Snowboy progress: Bottom (25) - Middle (35) - Top (82)[break][break]

[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f797a5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]