part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 1
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 4:33:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","hnnpage"]
[attr="class","hnntitle"]HOENN NEWS NETWORK
[attr="class","hnnsub"]THE LATEST NEWS BROUGHT TO YOU LOUD & CLEAR FROM YOUR TRUSTED BROADCASTER, TV MAUVILLE!
[attr="class","hnnissuenum"]
[attr="class","hnnball"]
[attr="class","hnnissuemar"]VOLUME 06 ISSUE 01 / JANUARY 2022 EDITION
[attr="class","hnncolorbg"]
[attr="class","hnnpicbg"]
[attr="class","hnntext"]

POKKENGER REVEALED TO BE NEW ELITE FOUR, KAZIMIR WYNTER

WRITTEN BY CAM GILLIAN
EVER GRANDE CITY — The League has announced the official appointment of as the newest member of the Hoennian Elite Four. This news comes after reports of The A.Q.U.A. Initiative's successful expedition into the ruins of The Silver Spire, a structure once owned by past councilwoman, Olivia Abbiati, before it was destroyed during the Sootopolis takeover. However, this ascension to the Elite Four seat comes with further spectacle.

The identity of the vigilante, The Pokkenger, has finally been revealed to be the newest member of the Elite Four. Wynter has operated under the name for the past several years, engaging in crime fighting despite the chagrin of the League's officer forces.

Nevertheless, the League appears to utilize Wynter's public popularity as the Pokkenger to their benefit. He has also joined the ranks of A.Q.U.A. as an auxiliary force— a natural development of being a part of the Elite Four and having no legendary patron.

Wynter has said of his new seat: "Folks of Hoenn as your new member of the Elite Four I want you to know that you'll always have your beloved hero Pokkenger helping you out, for as I take this step to being part of Hoenn's elite trainers never forget that you can do so much more than I could if you tried. For your hero is also a resident of this region, I, Kazimir Wynter will always be there to protect you and challenge you so that we can rise together against all challenges in life. So don't forget, victory is in our pocket!"

Furthermore, it is expected that the League will bring new appointments to A.Q.U.A. in the coming months. Commissioner Goode has stated that the region continues to face perilous threats and all must be done to prepare the people for the future. The League continues to examine confidential findings of A.Q.U.A.'s recent operation. Consequently, from these efforts, Goode's government is in the process of forging a plan to engage with the incoming meteoroid, 99943 Meteno. Specifics have not been released yet.

DANGEROUS DISTORTIONS REPORTED AROUND HOENN

WRITTEN BY RITA TEVIN

PETALBURG CITY & SOOTOPOLIS CITY - Sightings of abnormal weather and spatial phenomena have been reported throughout Hoenn. Odd rifts or dimensional breaks (pictured ABOVE), dubbed Space-Time Distortions by League Scientists have been identified as a threat to the public. These Space-Time Distortions have been found in higher frequency near Petalburg and Sootopolis, but they can be discovered throughout Hoenn.

However, it is unconfirmed whether Rocket occupied Sootopolis has witnessed distortions within its crater's borders. The abnormal growth of the Tree of Life has obscured view inside of the city, casting it in perpetual shadow.

It is rumored that strange species of Pokemon can be found within these distortions. Scientists and League Rangers have warned the general public to stay away because of the aggression these Pokemon can exhibit. Furthermore, in a similar fashion to the STAR SOIREE'S EVENTS, it is believed there is a temporary breaking of dimension. Moving into these realms may place one at risk of being lost, aged suddenly, or killed.

Should you witness anyone entering a Space-Time Distortion's thunderous and violent boundary, please alert League authorities immediately. Do not follow them.

PAID ADVERTISEMENTS

if you'd like to contribute an article for a mini-volume, please dm with your idea or your writing. if approved, your character will earn a small monetary reward of 20 PD! thanks to noodles for this idea!

LEAVE US A COMMENT

[div align="center"][div style="width:350px;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;"][div style="background-color:#1f1f1f;font-family:tahoma;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;padding:40px;"][table style="width:100%;"][tbody][tr][td style="vertical-align:top;width:70px;"][img style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;" src="http://placehold.it/55x55"][/td][td style="vertical-align:top;"][div style="font-family:courier new;font-size:8pt;font-weight:bold;"]USERNAME // [/div]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque efficitur lacus quis lacus tempor, sit amet rutrum purus rhoncus.[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div][/div][/div]

[googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Source+Code+Pro]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 1
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 4:57:33 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
BIRDSANDBEES //

stay safe out there, folks.
looks like dark times ahead.
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 1
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 5:03:14 GMT
mint frost Avatar
PEPPERMINT //
pokkenger face reveal hot. send tweet.
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 1
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 6:19:21 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
ESPEON_EYES //
Smells to me like the League doesn't have a plan. Maybe they should consider asking Rocket for help. If they work together we might stand a chance.
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 1
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 6:37:28 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
INKOSPICUOUS //
"risk of being lost, aged suddenly, or killed."
and they're not working on a way to fix this?! damn. if sootopolis is safe, maybe we should count on rocket instead.
close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
Lately I get the feeling nothing works cause we're cursed.
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 1
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 8:48:45 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
SUNLIT_MOTH //
Congrats . Hoenn having a hero like him keeping it safe makes falling asleep at night easier.
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,376 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 1
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 12:28:45 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
BRIAR_ROSE //
Interesting choice to make the Elite Four the cover story over, well, apocalyptic events. Burying the lede, are we?

close tab

played by

evan

izzy
he/him
october 1st
castelia city, unova
gay
mechanic
grunt
grumpy
do not perceive me
50 height
50 height
co było, nie wróci
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izydor
Izydor Baranowski
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 1
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 13:06:24 GMT
Izydor Baranowski Avatar
SALANDIT_GUY //
so some dude playing at being a hero gets to run around looking all cool and get into the e4 while the rest of us who actually live normal lives have to deal with the fuckin sky splitting open. cool[break]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 1
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 14:37:44 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
DELMAR //
Congratulations on the well deserved promotion.

The people of Hoenn have my word that P.O.G Bank will do everything in its power to provide aid in these trying times. Stay safe.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 1
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 17:01:56 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
DRAGONBORN27 //
The new E4 is a superhero??? That's SOOOOO COOL!!!! I wanna see him battle in costume! (note to self: stay away from any places with weird purple stuff if you don't wanna turn into an old lady)

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,315 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 1
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 17:15:49 GMT
ana fell Avatar
SWANLINGSMOKE //
Supes classic that the league would promote a vigilante because he's got nice pecs. meanwhile the rest of us run the risk of getting sucked up into some time vortex and that's the SECOND TOP STORY. honestly their mismanagement is funny at this point.
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Amber "Berry" (Former Stagename)
She/Her
October 27
Goldenrod City, JOHTO
Bisexual
Model/Actress
Civilian
All publicity is good publicity, if you know how to monetize.
awards
74 posts
Amber Lenoir DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @amberlenoir
Amber Lenoir
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 1
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 20:41:22 GMT
Amber Lenoir Avatar
THE_Amber_Lenoir //
damn is it just me or is the new E4 guy hot af[break]also wtf is this weather thing???[break]someone ELI5 pls[break]i am confusion

close tab

played by

Tsubawings

Komi, Sion, Si-Ko, Lophunny
She/Her
August 19th
Snowbelle City, Kalos
Plotsexual
Streamer/Model
Grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
15 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sionkomi
Sion-Komi Roseshade
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 1
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 17:48:46 GMT
Sion-Komi Roseshade Avatar
LOPHUNNY //
Love how the the League is like: Oh, by the way, the sky is falling around us and you may die. On a lighter note, congrats to the new cutie in the E4!
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 1
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2022 6:46:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
SILVER_VAGABOND //
I sure picked a weird time to come to Hoenn. A meteor crashing into the region, tears in the space-time continuum - Great Tapus, this place is wild. Here's hoping the League and whatever A.Q.U.A is can handle everything.