6,460 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
❀ PINKAN ISLAND ADVENTURE
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2022 18:03:21 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the two hit it off for most of the trip, although by the time they get to the island, kyle gets preoccupied with something important: his phone.

"shit..." he mutters as he follows the crowd. the manectric walks alongside him, growling at anyone that comes close to its personal space.

while he manages to catch the introduction and everything else said by another ranger, his attention was mostly on the electronic on his hand. he didn't take a vacation to actually be 'one with nature' or some bullshit like that.

grumbles of discontent substitute for kyle's verbal whining as he heaves an exasperated sigh. he gives up, shoves his phone back to his pocket, and then turns to . a finger repeatedly points to himself, then to the other.

"you. me. tent?"

he can probably find someone who he already personally knows, but it would be embarrassing to ask them, then get rejected on the chance that they already came on the island with someone else. ollie doesn't seem to have someone else that he came to the ship with, so he's a safe choice to ask.

that and introducing himself to a new person was a pain.

@tags
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2022 19:00:57 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Speaking of which,” after the ship captain had artfully pulled them into dock with inspirational ease, Angelo turns back to , eagerness reflecting in a hungry glint of bottomless blue. “Think it's time to start investigating. Comin'?

Leaning down, Angelo pulls his backpack over his shoulder with a carefree swing, readying himself to depart. Stowed away within its confines, bottles he'd snagged from the buffet clink merrily in his wake as he hops off the boat and onto the docks.

He'd never been the one to turn down the opportunity to exploit free food and resources. Not even a relatively successful business had curbed that little habit.

What follows is a walk filled with interesting characters and pink, all of which Angelo greedily absorbs. Occasionally, he scribbles little notes about the island in his adventure journal, highlighting key features and anomalies.

And hell, did this island seem to have a few of them already...

Eventually, they're left to their own devices and Angelo gravitates towards the campfire, taking a seat. Meanwhile his Wingull flies towards one of the tents, perching atop it in a wordless display of claim.

A few beers, then maybe he'll go for a little night time venture.

Rules were made to be broken. Always.

That's when he spots a familiar face, looking very much out of her element. When 's eyes catch his, Angelo waves her over.

Jojo, hey.” Patting the earth next to him, he invites the blue haired woman to sit with him.

Looks like someone's been bitten by the explorer bug since we last met.

Lips curl in a subtle smile, their journey into deep Hoennian seas chasing map fragments passed around in a Q&A survey still fresh in his mind. She'd been the only one on the trip he'd been unfamiliar with. Interesting they'd run into each other on another mystery outing.

Here by yourself or have you jumped in with another internet group?” He asks, rummaging through his backpack and offering one of the scavenged beers to his one-time shipmate.

notes: going to be bunking with

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2022 19:29:57 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

What isn't the league keeping hush-hush nowadays?
[Break][break]
"I'm just hoping it lives up to the suspense." Bringing up her glass to her lips once more, the woman finished off the remains of her drink just as the booming sound of the captain made way onto the deck. As this happened, from the corner of her eye, Penelope noticed another familiar face enter the crowd: . For tiniest milisecond, their gaze had found one another, but of course, the gym leader had immediately turned away.
[Break][break]
She frowned. Will it always be like this?
[Break][break]
A flurry of movements took place following this brief moment, and before she knew it, the group had taken off towards the island. Throughout the hike up to the ranger base, Penelope made it a point to stay close to . For one, he was a pleasure to talk to while climbing up and down those pink tinted paths, and secondly, he held an unmatched aura of traveling expertise that made traversing through foreign ground just a little more comfortable for the petite woman. Especially given the current phone situation. Every now and then, in between bits of conversation, she'd give the crowd a good glance, mainly looking out to see whether had gotten lost or wandered off into the unknown. She couldn't afford to lose her newest hire just yet.
[Break][break]
As people began to pool around the ranger base, Penelope took a second to straggle off from Angelo's side, looking for more familiar faces to accompany her. Someone more feminine, maybe? "Nice to see a friendly face," She greeted the esteemed Head Researcher, . If was still by her side, she'd offer him a smile and wave, but not much more. Not unless he offered a more positive reaction. "What do you think of the island so far? It's a little too pink for my liking, but maybe that's just me."
[Break][break]
She'd continue trying to chat as they slipped around the base to the rows of pitched tents. When conversations about roommates and bunking began to blossom around the crowd, she'd only look at Illeana, an eyebrow raise suggestively. "Mind bunking together?"

[break][break]
- bunking w illie
[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2022 23:00:37 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

This wasn't a getaway, no. But it wasn't work, either. Walking towards the embassy every day didn't get him as profoundly enlivened as this. This was him recovering a bit of the magic he'd lost when he'd become a politician in place of an archaeologist. The same magic he'd felt when he'd discovered catacombs beneath HAMMERLOCKE, all those years ago.

Though, until he had boots on the ground, he'd enjoy the delights on the ship to the fullest.

He chuckles at Luka's gentle elbowing and nose-flick, having grown quite accustomed to her playful affections over the span of time they'd been together so far. "I'm excited, too, darling. But a good meal is an important part of any adventurer's day, I'll have you know. A diet of mai tai's don't maketh the next Sir Francis Drake." He finishes his flauta with a few satisfying crunches thereafter, humming with pleasure.

| | |

Before long, they've arrived.

ROSIE the APPLIN seems appalled at the fact that wet sand continues to stick to her once shiny apple. Though she can't stop to regard it for too long, or she'll be left behind by her master. Together, they follow the ship captain up the side of beach and onto a rocky trail. The hike continues under the hot sun and past verdant fields and thriving berry trees, leaving Remiel thankful he'd changed into lighter clothing for the occasion.

It is within this time that Remiel realizes his phone doesn't work, after he attempts to take a selfie with himself, , and one of the strange fruits hanging from above. He shrugs it off, then continues onward with his girlfriend and his Applin until they reach the ranger cabin.

Their meeting with ZINNIA is met with a nonchalant expression on Remiel's part. Though, as they go to follow her, Remiel can't help but lean close to Luka and say: "She reminds a bit of you, actually. If she's your long-lost sister, your obliged to tell me." He teases with a smile, taking her hand as they go to find their tent and drop their luggage off.

| | |

Sitting upon one of the logs surrounding the CAMPFIRE, Remiel sketches and colours one of the MYSTERIOUS BERRIES he'd seen earlier in a ratty, old, leather-bound journal. His Applin, in the meantime, has a bit of fun rolling in and out of said log.

"Why do you suppose they enforce a curfew here?" He asks, outloud. Perhaps to his Applin, or anyone else nearby. "We're not children, after all... and I'd sure like to examine some of the local fruit."

TL;DR
realizes that electronics don't work/act strange here
♔ Remiel bunks with ; drops his stuff off at their tent
♔ Remiel sits by the campfire with his APPLIN, sketching one of the MYSTERIOUS BERRIES he'd seen earlier for his adventurer's journal

PINKAN ADVENTURE +

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
my howling heart is yours
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
don't dry with fakes or fears, 'cause you will hate yourself in the end
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2022 9:59:17 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[newclass=.avatar]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avatar img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","toshiaki"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

There’s always a sense of adventure when he comes to a place like this. Untouched, preserved perfectly and untainted from the toxic touch of human interference. Many people don’t consider Toshiaki to think deeply like that, but given the things he’s seen and grown up with, he does.[break][break]
He would’ve liked a picture to accompany this memory, but his phone isn’t working — much to his concern. There’s probably no cell service this far out, but his whole device is malfunctioning? Strange. [break][break]
He stares into the heart of the bonfire instead, his honey yellow eyes shimmering like piles of untouched gold. Then, he smiles.[break][break]
“I hope this will be an experience I’ll never forget.” [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagged"]#

[attr="class","pokebody"]

[newclass=".toshiaki"]--accent:#dcb37d;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .top"]background: url(https://i.ibb.co/NKHtfxr/image.png); height:360px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main"]border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:30px; padding:30px 50px; color:#eee; font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .toshiaki .main i { color:var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main .avatar"]float:left; border: solid 9px #272727; background:#272727; border-radius: 3px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:5px 10px; text-align:right; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged"]float:left; font:bold 20px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; color:#181818; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span"]text-decoration:none; color:#181818!important; font:20px 'Poppins'!important; font-style:italic!important; transition:0.3s all; letter-spacing:-2px!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:500!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span:hover"]text-decoration:underline solid; color:#fff; transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .pokebody img"]height:35px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.2); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:8px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:400,500,600,700]
close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2022 16:32:50 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

Eventually, the boat they’re all riding on arrives at their destination, and then Izumi realized that she may have fucked up—

“Shit,” she began as she looked over at her husband, “…maybe I should’ve brought Zan along with me. Y’know… my pink Metagross.”

She then spared herself a few seconds of grief to smack her palms to her face and pull them down out of sheer—shit, what a missed opportunity!

Oh well, maybe next time…

Once the ‘debriefing’ was completed (not to mention the false start from the noticeable pinkette Ranger who’d brought them all to the camping grounds) she then smirked in Josh’s direction.

“Obviously… we’re claiming one of the edge tents. Like, at the very edge of the campfire… I mean, you know!” she continued with a snickering laugh, an embarrassed stammer, and a ‘if you know, you know’ hand gesture at her spiky-haired half.

“C’mon, let’s get a tent before someone else beats us to it. Otherwise they’re all gonna be stuck with… you know…”

She then looked away out of complete, total, absolute embarrassment because what did couples do on a… honeymoon?!

Anyway!

She wasn’t mistaking the fact that yes, she did spot in the crowd…

• Zuzu laments the missed chance of not bringing her pink Metagross along, KEK
• points out to her husband that it’s probably a good idea to claim a tent at the closest possible edge of the tent circle so as not to disturb everyone else
• yeah

+ other impt ppl already tagged up in post!

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,484 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2022 19:59:30 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Once they arrived on the island, Thomas recalled his two Pokemon, and joined the group as they made their way to the camp. As they made their hike, Thomas couldn't help but look in awe at their new surroundings. The former Elite Four member would attempt to take some pictures of the scenery, only to find his phone glitching out. Disappointed, Thomas turned off his phone all together, seeing no use in keeping it on, and continued onto the camp.

Upon being told to find a bunkmate, Thomas looked around. That was when he spotted a familiar man among the crowd. The long, silver hair quickly gave him away.

"Yo, Amor.", the 'cyclops' greeted the other man. "You looking for a bunkmate?", he inquired.

tags:
notes: Thomas hits Amor up

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2022 23:08:50 GMT
Georgette Bluebottle Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkilightimagesave"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/jIS3NGR.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkilightimagesave]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

❄️
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

As Georgette chatters away at , it's not too awful long before the pair disembark together and they are greeted by the island's head ranger, Zinnia, who gives a short speech. She takes a moment to soak in their surroundings. Her blue-green gaze flitting here and there, the base of operations on the island soon greet the pair.
[break][break]
Allowing her head to tip upwards, Georgette asks Elisabeth pleasantly, "Let's share, no?" With that spoken, she shifts her belongings on her back and makes towards an open tent to settle in; unpacking the necessities for the night, Gigi also releases her Mudsdale and Froslass to wander about. "Do not wander too far," she warns her pokemon. Snorting softly, Clementine the Mudsdale soon busies herself with some choice grazing while Alouette the Froslass merely folds her clawed hands together to observe the campsite.
[break][break]
Once settled, Georgette checks her phone, her brow soon furrowing minutely. Humming softly, she checks through several settings before determining the signal is quite dead, and will be unable to help with navigation or communication should it come to it. "No service," she pipes up to Elisabeth before simply flicking the device off.
[break][break]

[break]
+ Gigi asks Elisabeth to bunk with her [break]
+ Gets settled for the night[break]
+ Lets her pokemon out to roam a bit[break]
+ Notes there is no cell signal[break]

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

but the heart shall ever last
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 0:50:43 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she grins at the familiar face of .

"maybe a bit..." her golurk coos softly almost in emphasis. her sableye, however, continues to scamper around the golurk's large shoulders like a little gremlin. "i'm not sure but i'm hoping for a new discovery."

the prospect of discovering something unknown brings a glow to her skin, a light to her eyes, and a fire to her bones. it's exciting, intoxicating, a thrill she keeps chasing.

they arrive on the island shortly after. and perhaps in true illeana fashion, she all but drags off the boat by the hand. her golurk trails slightly behind them, desperately trying to keep her sableye in check while they sort out the details of camping.

and before she can turn to her bestie to chat his ear off about how pretty the island is, another familiar face strolls up. she flashes a bright smile toward .

"nice to see you again! how's work been treating you?" she's curious, prying into the life of the reporter without hesitation. it is, perhaps, payback for making her explain the entire process of dna collection and analysis for penny's article... of course, she quickly shifts into gushing over the island without thinking much else of the awkward tension between penny and greyson. she's excited, a head scientist reduced to a kid in a candy store.

"it's so pretty!" her grin simply widens. "i love the pink. it kind of reminds me of something." that something happens to be a mythical ball of energy. and, faintly, a memory of cyclone-like pink flashes in her mind's eye. it fades as quickly as it comes but it renders her quiet for a moment.

and as people begin picking tent roomies, penelope draws her back in with a question. she doesn't miss a beat before answering with an excited "yeah, i'd love to."

pinkan adventure.

tl;dr:
- excited!
- pink pink pink
- chatting w
- drags him off the boat to look at the island
- chatting w &
- bunking w penny hehe

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 1:07:47 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

They arrive soon enough at the island, and Mint excused from from @artemis , , and to race off the ship. He idly grinned at familiar faces, waving excitedly as he moved by to , , and even . Mint doesn't stop, phone out and at the ready to take photos of the reclusive island. He's enchanted by the how different the flora is and happy to just vibe on the shore. [break][break]

When the gruff looking ranger came out, he discreetly put his phone away, eager to keep some sort of recording device on him. He's a little...disappointed at their accommodations, frowning at the 2 man tents. He would've preferred his own or even more than one other person. That was weird. He didn't exactly know anyone that well either- He turned to look at his new acquaintance only to see them snatched up by the girl from earlier. He found it odd for a moment before wondering if something else was going on with her. Regardless, as he paced around looking for someone who needed a +1 he ended up by Artemis. [break][break]

"What's the matter? You bestie isn't here today?" he asked, beaming up a smile at Artemis as bright as the sun despite his prickly choice of wording. "That's ok, you can always cuddle with me tonight." he said, green eyes on the mute Rocket before gently grabbing the edge of 's shirt as they moved by. "Hey, can we room together?" he asked easily.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc @artemis

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/b3/40/K52Use2J_b.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 5:03:00 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
he understood illeana's excitement. he too felt a buzzing in his chest at the call of an adventure to lands unknown, and most importantly, a little vacation.
[break][break]
but how little did things go to plan?
[break][break]
finding himself dragged off the ship, and after a quick briefing, heading to their quarters for the night. that's when things start to turn on their head. looking around, many of the others were pairing off, and quickly. about to raise his own voice to illeana, strides over, and greyson knew what she wanted.
[break][break]
he gives her a half-smile, the type you give to someone on the street as you pass them and want to convey the 'i'm not a serial killer' vibe, only it makes you look more like a serial killer. he seals it with a single nod, as the ladies engage in conversation, confirming their sleeping arrangements.
[break][break]
he didn't need to be here for this.
[break][break]
slipping away he looks for, and finds, someone he thinks doesn't have a bunkmate. there were a few women that seemed to missing a partner, but the idea of sharing a tent with a woman made him uncomfortable; not for any other reason than the fact he was hyperaware of the fact he was a man, and a stranger.
[break][break]
"gwyar, long time no see." not since the gym challenge, actually. "you got a bunk mate?"

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 5:37:29 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

A LPVT? That perks Eva right up. Her brows peak and the smile on her face gets a bit brighter, “Well, it’s awesome to meet you CJ!” Eva makes a mental note to make sure to exchange contact information before all this is over, “I’d love to hear all about that sometime! When I first came to Hoenn, I was doing conservation stuff with the Rangers too!” she missed being out in the field more than the lab now-a-days. That’s why this trip to the island was something she needed to get in on.

[break][break]

“Oh! I think we’re almost there! I’m gonna grab some snacks for the road, catch ya later, CJ!” with a small salute in her direction Eva skips off past her new friend to collect a few portable snacks from the snack table. She grabs some extra for because she doubts he remembered to pack any.

[break][break]

Like the others, Eva follows suit and follows the Captain towards the Ranger station. The immediate reaction is surprising, but Eva gives the woman a benefit of the doubt, “Thanks for having us!” she smiles as she passes by one of the Head Rangers on their way to the campsite.

[break][break]

Eva sneaks up to stand beside , looking out past him at the rows of tents and a small campfire, “Ya wanna bunk up? Or is stealin’ ya from me?” the question comes with a teasing smile when she glances up at her partner.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ &

[break][break]

outfit

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,326 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 5:50:36 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollietop"]
[attr="class","ollieollie"] "i'd love a photo," he says because who wouldn't want a pic with a super cool dog? getting into position, he makes a "V" sign with his hands alongside the dog pokemon before standing up.

[break][break] "oh nice. my name's ollie, nice to meet 'cha!"

[break][break] they chat along the remainder of the boat ride, and what ollie learns - among other things - is that is infamously easy to get along with. then again, so are most people. ollie's just a people person, even with those as prickly as . still, despite the amount of time they both spend on the boat ride, neither breach the important topics.

[break][break] such as who kyle is, or who ollie is. though, neither seem to mind.

[break][break] in fact kyle seems more preoccupied with his phone, but ollie knows better than to pry. some people are just sucked into their social media after all — maybe this kyle guy was an internet sensation like . ollie is still more than happy to accompany him as they - along with the others - follow the ranger captain through the wilderness and towards the base.

[break][break] when the ranger captain instructs them to bunk up, kyle turns to him.

[break][break] little did know - along with the fact that her estranged brother was on this trip with him - that someone had already stolen boyfriend.

[break][break] "sure!" he says, with a grin. "should we find a tent? also, you don't snore in your sleep do you?" not that ollie really minded - he slept like a log once he was out.

[attr="class","ooc"] #PINKANRAID [break]
( )

[attr="class","pkmnollie"]

[newclass=".ollieollie"]--accent:#FFAF47; } .ollieollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .ollieollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ollieollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ollieollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .ollieollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .ollieollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .ollieollie img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFAF47;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pkmnollie"] z-index:1; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
733 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 14:03:44 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

She’d had been caught in a prison of her own making. Pondering the potential failure that she was about to embark on, rather than working towards avoiding it when her eyes caught the motion of someone waving. For a moment she thought it to be a mistake, but then she recognized the person, and the use of her nickname only solidified his identity.

With eager steps did she make her way over to “Hi!” She replied. Noticing the gentle pats he was giving the ground next to him. She took his cue of offering a place for her, nodded, and sat down by his side.

“Yeah, a little bit, and I figured it would be a good opportunity for me to help out.” She agreed a small relieved smile on her lips, knowing that there was someone there that she knew. Though she couldn’t help but wonder how she hadn’t noticed him on the boat.

“Oh no, I am here all alone.” She paused for a moment. “But that probably doesn’t make it any better.” She chuckled for a moment, as she pondered how she should go about asking the tough question. “So, I am looking for someone to share a tent with me. Would you be available for that?” Her words were nervously spoken, a nervousness which quickly overtook her and caused her to blabber on a bit more than she needed to.

“I mean if you’ve already found someone else to bunk with or just don’t want to that’s perfectly alright.” She took a deep breath. Halting herself from further speaking against the completion of her objectives.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 16:09:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"looks like we're here! i'll see you around, locke. don't be a stranger."[break][break]

selfie or no selfie, matias gives a pat on their back before leaving to join the others over to the ranger station.[break][break]

pinkan island's head ranger seems slightly aloof but that could likely just be because she's really busy. so matias gives her the benefit of the doubt and greets her with a warm smile.[break][break]

hearing a familiar voice, he tilts his head over at his other half.[break][break]

"i'm sure will be fine. i'd much rather bunk with you."[break][break]

his gaze travels to find interacting with a stranger (). looks like kyle's moved on pretty fast.[break][break]

"what do you think of the head ranger, love?"

[attr="class","ooc"]pinkan island![break]
- byebye [break]
- bunking with bff [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]