Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,315 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
CLAMPERL DIVING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 4:26:25 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Swiggity swocean, what's in the ocean? That was the question on Isaac's mind as he dove on in to see what he could find.[break][break]

HwS5poSv

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,001 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 4:27:35 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh's skin tingled as he stepped off the Mantine's back and slid astride his Dragonair, who celebrated his victory with a corkscrewing leap through the air! He got a brief round of applause from onlookers, both for the successful Magikarp Splash and for the graceful leap with Resheph. In a great mood, the two dove to Slateport Barrier Reef and began looking for a new treasure spot that didn't look too disturbed.

Vg|o_v7n

Received "Salac Berry" x 1!
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 4:30:37 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
Hello. Charlie Kelly here, local business owner and cat enthusiast. Is your cat making too much noise all the time? Is your cat constantly stomping around, driving you crazy? [Roaring][Glass Shattering] Is your cat clawing at your furnitures? [Growling] Think there's no answer? You're so stupid! There is. Kitten Mittens. Finally, there's an elegant, comfortable mitten for cats. [Crickets Chirping][Cat Yowls] I couldn't hear anything. Is your cat one-legged? Is your cat fat, skinny or an in-between? That doesn't matter, 'cause one size fits all. Kitten Mittens. You'll be smitten. So come on down to Paddy's Pub. We're the home of the original Kitten Mittens. Mee-ow! [break][break]

ip3mcoeA[break][break]

Reward: Move Tutor x1
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 4:34:26 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Trying again for a crown, it took Derek and Jonesy quite some time until they came across something. But when they did, well, it wasn't exactly worth the wait.

Derek screams under the water out of frustration, Jonesy's expression becoming that of worry as he saw the bubbles writhing at the surface. A pat on Derek's head was the pokemon's way of try to reassure him they'd find one next time.

zB4xYrV|

- Derek found a FORM CHANGE!
DAY #28 | CLAMPERL DIVING
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 4:45:21 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Unsurprisingly, Shalin wasn't able to replicate her friend's feat; leave it to the professional Pokémon racer to have the split-second timing needed. No bother; she was just in it to have fun. Aboard her Milotic, she picked up her fishing pole, moved it to the secret cove she had been fishing from, and took a dive to look for a new treasure spot. It was getting harder to find one every single day now.

DjnZbC1c

Received "Poké Ball" x 1!
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 4:54:39 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

the POKEBALL is pocketed away as jayden swims along the sandy floor. he looks up in curiosity as he witnesses a sharpedo chase after a sobble in the distance.

[attr="class","ooc"]
JGU|sQcM

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 5:11:52 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]Yesterday he'd just missed a Clamperl.[break][break]

Spending his time underwater, however adventurous, was beginning to wear on him. It was a tedious chore, but as in all things, he remained competitive. Adrian wouldn't just stop, although the thought did cross his mind.[break][break]

He passes over the same reef as the day before, eyes kept keen despite the film of water obstructing clarity of view.[break][break]

What might he find today in his hasty search...?[break][break]

MBVrRZ9U

[attr="class","adrianwttag"]ADRIAN RECEIVED A DEVOLUTION STONE!

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 5:16:34 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
This was beginning to become a sort of relaxing ritual for her. Descending through the water, allowing her hands to skim the sea floor, eyes scouring the clear vista of blue for something worth taking...

And then clutching a prize in her hands as she burst out from the sea, examining her newfound treasure in the sunlight.

w1nKuSt6

GOT MEGA SHARD!

[break]
[break]
[break]
✿ Clamperl Diving! ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,059 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 5:19:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"]this BLUE SHARD looks similar to the one he found during one of the many space time distortions. what are they doing down here?

matias' wonder is left aside for now while he carries on.
O|W26WBY
+ CROWN 8/19

i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 5:33:39 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]SALAC BERRY is a great find because there will come a time where he'll need this and it'll potentially save one of his many pokemon. or even himself. or an arm, maybe, which is good because he doesn't want to be like .

he continues, searching for more.
aVAVpdKw
+ POKEBALL 8/19

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,378 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 5:36:22 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
she finally found it. the blue shard. she swam to the surface and marveled at it in the sun, glad to finally see one up close. there were more of these types of things around hoenn. what did they mean?

she put it away, and decided that the water felt nice enough to keep searching. she could go back to the lab after a little longer.

vrYqvL3A

+ move tutor
close tab

played by

galaxy

Werewolf
He/Him
November 10
Fortree
Gay
Gym Challenger
Rocket Elite
Nicodemus Unken
Taken
107 height
107 height
Homie better put your pride aside I’m a Benz and you’re more like a Volvo
awards
315 posts
Matt Vice DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @galaxy
Matt Vice
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 5:43:52 GMT
Matt Vice Avatar

Can humans become water types? Probably not, right? Well Matt might if he never stops diving.

7e3i6RRv

close tab

played by

Delirious

Kae
Feminine
November 25
Circhester, Galar
Bisexual
Wanderer
Civilian
Single
0 height
0 height
you just do you, and i'll just do me
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @karissa
Karissa Atlasia
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 6:03:25 GMT
Karissa Atlasia Avatar
Fishing had been going well. Diving had been going well. She was probably the worst person ever at mantine surfing. Two out of three wasn't bad, right? Hopefully she could keep those two rolling!

xYtXbrI6

PRIZE LOG
[69] Incense
[31] TM/TR
[25] Poké Ball
[84] Devolution Stone
[44] Egg Tutor
[43] Egg Tutor
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 6:12:53 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
another form change, another opportunity to accidentally transform one of his pokemon into a weird variation he didn't particularly want. maybe it would come in handy though, at some point?

he kept on swimming in search of something else.

eDciltID

+ devolution stone
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-three
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
pending
executive
136 height
136 height
somewhere between pixie hollow and purgatory
awards
672 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 6:23:13 GMT
nina larson Avatar
she wasn't sure what she'd found last. an object totally unfamiliar to her, but maybe she'd be able to identify it later. putting it away, she continued swimming, reaching for the next thing that stuck out to her...

jwclw5vn

+ move tutor