Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,315 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
CLAMPERL DIVING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 4:06:27 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]This dive was a bust. The only thing Isaac found was some pebble.[break][break]

Actually, scratch that. Apparently that was the Most Important Pebble, and now Isaac had a bonus crown to show for his efforts. Okay??? Hoenn sure knew how to be weird when it wanted to be.[break][break]

Still, he was on kind of a hot streak today! Would third time be the charm?[break][break]

57qpuPTn

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 4:19:25 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]August was quickly wrapping up.[break][break]

And that meant their little Splashfest would, too. He's spending less and less time here, and devoting more time to preparation. The coming months promise to be challenging, and many would benefit from some training. It makes him wish there was something they could do to help trainers, not just their pokemon.[break][break]

But for now, it's just him and the great ocean blue.[break][break]

...And the trash littering the ocean floor, same as ever.[break][break]

SR0MXuE8

[attr="class","adrianwttag"]ADRIAN RECEIVED A BLUE SHARD!

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,004 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 4:27:08 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh didn't even bother bringing his Sharpedo to the barrier reef anymore; every place the swift Water-type could reach was completely barren. He was going to take Resheph to the inner corners of the reef and search there, not wasting his time looking for something particularly rare. He would bring up what he could, particularly in the twilight hours.

|OlLxHxu

Received "Form Change" x 1!
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 4:42:21 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
At least Shalin was getting to experience the Mantine's flailing motion every time she got on. Whether she timed it properly didn't bother her quite as much. What did bother her was how deep she had to go into the reef just to find anything down there. She could have sworn she had made several laps with Levy, her Milotic. It seemed all the easy finds had been snapped up by now, the girl forced to ride deep into the reef and dismount temporarily, leaving the safety of the diving Pokémon's air bubble and braving the chilly waters to dig up anything of late.

2fTII7FY

Received "Poké Ball" x 1!
close tab

played by

Cadmium

The Drift King
He / Him
September 04
Mauville City
Straight..?
Cadet
single
0 height
0 height
Y'feel the pumping adrenaline?
awards
29 posts
Matus Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matusbaran
Matus Baran
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 4:46:52 GMT
Matus Baran Avatar
Matus had to step away. Fishing was starting to get a little frustrating, and probably pretty bad for his mental health if his stare off with the Whiscash had been any indication. Enough so that he was willing to check around to see what else was going on. Which led him to the diving.

... Eh, what the hell. It was just a quick trip into the water. In and out, 10 minute adventure tops. Why not see what he could find in the process of clearing his head?

0_lN4Q0n

Recieved: Salac Berry x1 (rolled 78)
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 5:09:14 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
There was an absurd amount of shades of blue in the ocean. Trying to pick them all apart seemed impossible.

The thought distracted her as she searched for another bounty to steal from undersea, thieving it with furtive fingertips.

WrKgw0HR

GOT SALAC BERRY!

[break]
[break]
[break]
✿ Clamperl Diving! ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 5:16:54 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

As simple and plentiful as his Pokeball find had been by that point in time, he simply pocketed it as he'd done so many times prior before beginning to swim within a different direction. It would have its use eventually, after all. That much, he knew for certain.[break][break]

Everything had a use in some way, shape, or form— and that, in itself, had only remained applicable to the next piece of treasure that fate had in store for him as he began to brush the back of his fingers against the sands of a nearby divot once more.[break][break]

XuL|QcKk
[break][break]

acquisition logs:[break]

• +1 ability capsule (7/23)
  • +1 pokeball (7/24)
  • +1 mega shard (7/25)
  • +1 clamperl (7/26, selling in shop)
  • +1 blue shard (7/27)
  • +1 ability capsule (7/28)
  • +1 pokeball (7/29)
  • +1 pokeball (7/30)
  • +1 devolution stone (7/31)
  • +1 pokeball (8/1)
  • +1 ability capsule (8/2)
  • +1 pokeball (8/3)
  • +1 mega shard (8/4)
  • +1 pokeball (8/5)
  • +1 egg tutor (8/6)
  • +1 ability capsule (8/7)
  • +1 pokeball (8/8)
  • +1 form change (8/9)
  • +1 devolution stone (8/10)
  • +1 pokeball (8/11)
  • +1 incense (8/12)
  • +1 pokeball (8/13)
  • +1 salac berry (8/14)
  • +1 level tutor (8/15)
  • +1 clamperl (8/16, selling in shop)
  • +1 pokeball (8/17)
  • +1 blue shard (8/18)
  • +1 pokeball (8/19)
  • +1 gachapon ticket (8/20)
  • +1 pokeball (8/21)
  • +1 mega shard (8/22)
  • +1 pokeball (8/23)
  • +1 salac berry (8/24)
  • +1 item

@tag[break]
+1 salac berry

close tab

played by

liekos

caturix
he/him
thirty-four
december 21st
wyndon, calar
demirom. pansex.
pro fighter, hitman
executive
show me
where the delicate stops
6 ft 11 in (~211 cm) height
6 ft 11 in (~211 cm) height
you can call me king of the world
awards
219 posts
Cain Toman DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cain
Cain Toman
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 5:29:48 GMT
Cain Toman Avatar
[nospaces]

Although confused by the sight of yet another laminated ticket, of sorts, that somehow found its way down into the ocean depths, he cast it aside to join his other findings. There was no point in wasting time by gawking over the stuff that confused him, after all.[break][break]

He idled for a moment regardless, however, and only broke his trance in favor of returning to the surface to recollect his bearings and location. After allowing himself a moderate breath away from the gear he'd collecting to aid him, and after noting just how far he'd been from the entry area to the event's sanctions, he dove back into the waters in search for his next find.[break][break]

ts201l3V
[break][break]

acquisition logs:[break]

• +1 pokeball (8/4)
  • +1 incense (8/5)
  • +1 pokeball (8/6)
  • +1 salac berry (8/7)
  • +1 gachapon ticket (8/8)
  • +1 gachapon ticket (8/9)
  • +1 level tutor (8/10)
  • +1 form change (8/12)
  • +1 mega shard (8/13)
  • +1 gachapon ticket (8/14)
  • +1 tm/tr (8/15)
  • +1 mega stone (8/16)
  • +1 z-crystal (8/17)
  • +1 mega shard (8/18)
  • +1 mega shard (8/19)
  • +1 move tutor (8/20)
  • +1 pokeball (8/21)
  • +1 salac berry (8/22)
  • +1 gachapon ticket (8/23)
  • +1 big pearl (selling in shop) (8/24)
  • +1 item

@tag[break]
+1 big pearl (selling in shop)

close tab

played by

galaxy

Werewolf
He/Him
November 10
Fortree
Gay
Gym Challenger
Rocket Elite
Nicodemus Unken
Taken
107 height
107 height
Homie better put your pride aside I’m a Benz and you’re more like a Volvo
awards
315 posts
Matt Vice DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @galaxy
Matt Vice
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 5:49:28 GMT
Matt Vice Avatar

Was Matt ever going to get his treasure he sought after so much? Was any of these dives getting him closer, or was he becoming insane from how much water was getting to his brain? It didn't matter, MAtt did not know how to quit! He would be a bronze god after all this, but he didn't care!

Fii98xyA

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 5:50:53 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

another pokeball is certainly not what he needs, but he won't turn away something that's free. he pushes the dusty item into his satchel before swimming away. he nearly is thrown astray by a torpedoing sharpedo, but manages to escape by the skin of his teeth.

[break][break] as he backs away into a stone wall, he thinks he feels something hard beneath his grasp.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
87Yw09aQ [break]
MEGA STONE

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

shiba inu
She/Her
thirty
april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
and in this hell you'll stay
24 height
24 height
if this is the last night and you're feeling hollow - i'll give you my half life so you see tomorrow
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 5:53:55 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar
[nospaces]

no cigar, and it looks like these clamperl are fond of giving out pokeballs. nevertheless, she'll accept her loss and leave with her head hung low - not. after the first attempt and success with gaining a mega stone, she'd like to find a treasure of equal value; she's heard about the beauty and grace of a mega absol, after all, and she'll be damned if she can't have one for herself in the name of creativity. [break][break]

so with another dive, she goes, hopes up.

[break][break]
Y1yjFk8k

[break]
x2 pokeball[break]
x1 blue shard[break]
x1 mega stone[break]
x1 mega shard[break]
x1 ability capsule

@tag

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,481 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 5:58:22 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

"What's next?" He asked himself as he collected his treasures into a large woven, plastic bag.

7VG73Rur

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
487 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 5:59:31 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

another pokeball from the reef.. [break][break]

she's starting to get tired of seeing them, but what can she do? they're all over the place, and the clamperl seem to be perfectly happy with leaving her stranded like this. so with a sigh released, she gently taps the greninja to motion him down some more. they don't have a lot of time left so it's better for them to search a bit harder. she's sure, though, they'll find something nice this time around. [break][break]

.. her fingers are crossed, at least.

[break][break]
glu0_akx

[break]
+10 pokeball[break]
+1 devolution[break]
+1 z-crystal[break]
+1 gachapon[break]
+1 blue shard[break]
+1 ability capsule[break]
+1 salac berry[break]
+2 mega shard[break]
+2 form change[break]
+1 incense[break]
+1 egg tutor[break]
+1 tm/tr[break]
+1 lvl tutor

@tag

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-three
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
pending
executive
136 height
136 height
somewhere between pixie hollow and purgatory
awards
672 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 6:03:22 GMT
nina larson Avatar
she'd lost count of how many battle items she'd picked up off the seafloor now. it was exciting to think about how strong her team was going to be after this. she'd surely be happy with the next find regardless of what it was.

as dewgong swam ahead, she dipped down lower to take something from the sand.

GQJ0P1dj

+ TM/TR
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 6:09:59 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"Ok let's resume!" He said to the Clam Fam as he came back to the dock empty handed having left all his treasure in his hotel room.

_x1VYQ75