Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,087 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
CLAMPERL DIVING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 15:31:34 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea
[attr="class","monbody"]Usually, it rarely occurred to Aurelie to have her Pokemon accompany her every day to help her accomplish commonplace tasks. As she watched other divers having their Pokemon assist with the diving and searching, though, she started to wonder if she should utilize her own Pokemon more for things like this. She was pretty sure her Sealeo would be miserable in such hot, sunny weather, though, and the ocean hardly seemed a congenial place for her Fire or Steel types. Perhaps it was better that she relied on her own wits and patience as she kept diving for more Clamperls, hoping for ever shinier and more exciting rewards.

[attr="class","montag"]

m|KuD0rW
Found 1 crown!
Total loot: 2 mega shards, 1 blue shard, 1 egg tutor, 1 pokeball, 1 TM/TR, 1 crown

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:11px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 16:31:16 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Diving is by default the most successful activity of the day, because at least with diving there's always a reward. Some days are apparently like that during the Splashfest. Is this really supposed to be fun to people? Tam is indifferent, but even someone like him could understand it if some were beginning to get somewhat frustrated.
[break][break]
Anyway, diving. He's here to dive. And so, dive he does.

[break][break]
tu3VO11X

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

NOTES

[break]
23.07 | 41 - EGG TUTOR[break]
24.07 | 70 - INCENSE [break]
25.07 | 50 - CROWN [break]
26.07 | 54 - CLAMPERL (SELLING) [break]
27.07 | 43 - EGG TUTOR [break]
28.07 | 68 - INCENSE [break]
29.07 | 92 - BIG PEARL (SELLING)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #688592; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 17:19:46 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

And just like he’d done before, he spotted another little trinket not too far from his most recent find.[break][break]

He didn’t envy the people that would have to clean all the excess shit in the water once the festivities were done.[break][break]

TluYmYiB
[break][break]

acquisition logs:[break]

• +1 ability capsule (7/23)
  • +1 pokeball (7/24)
  • +1 mega shard (7/25)
  • +1 clamperl (7/26, selling in shop)
  • +1 blue shard (7/27)
  • +1 ability capsule (7/28)
  • +1 pokeball (7/29)
  • +1 item

@tag[break]
+1 pokeball

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 19:55:20 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

well a pokeball wasn't a bad prize to find at the bottom of the ocean. someone must have lost it at some point so one man's trash was another man's treasure and that sort of thing right? kaz still wished to find some actual treasure though so into the briney deep did he go. maybe this time he'll find two pokeballs.

dupyy|Lm

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 20:11:06 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

a ticket, but for what? so now she's found three pokeballs, an odd crystal, another odd crystal, and an odd looking ticket? things get weirder and weirder. she doesn't exactly know what all of this is for, really. but.. whatever they may be for, she sighs softly with greninja in tow. "lets keep searching" she says to the water pokemon. he doesn't look tired, which is good.

[break][break]
z8F3eMlH

@tag[break]
+3 pokeball[break]
+1 devolution[break]
+1 z-crystal[break]
+1 gachapon

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 20:19:03 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Another pokeball...boo![break][break]

She feels like a golf caddy picking up forgotten balls that others must have left behind while attempting underwater captures. Luka frowns down at her collection, but doesn't give up hope! Surely there'll be more treasure waiting for her on the seafloor.

[break][break]

[break][break]
p94p8u3S
[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,541 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 20:35:15 GMT
noah faber Avatar
controlling one's buoyancy is pivotal to the dive. less air is consumed. the corals and sea life remain unscathed by low-swimming instrument and hand. his urshifu is able to manage its float with ease, but for noah it is a chest-constricting challenge. the cold reminds him of sootopolis waters.

he secures his seabed artifact, but a hand reaches for his urshifu's arm. this time, he depends on his pokemon for the ascent.

jusSeK3F (7/29)
🥊 POKEBALL, DEVOLUTION STONE, BLUE SHARD
+ EGG TUTOR
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 22:06:22 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
@tagtag
notes
1x Egg Tutor, 1x Salac Berry, 1x Z-Crystal, 1x Mega Shard, 1x TM/TR! Next prize #6!
Okay, this was getting stupid. A TM? Who throws these under the sea? Ashley had some words with whoever littered in the damn sea. He's keeping this. Whoever did it either lost all their stuff- their loss- or they threw it in the sea- their loss, again.

Either way, as he dives right back into da bottom of da sea, he looks for yet more litter. Whoever did this, Ashley was about to have beef with.

OhgIzWhb

Post-Edit: 1x Pokeball!

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#00BFFF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 22:12:41 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Down, down, down into the sea she dove. Fingertips brushed against wet sand, grasping for anything that could be lifted from the depths below. At last, they found purchase on something.

N87eSw59

GOT DEVOLUTION STONE!

[break]
[break]
[break]
✿ Clamperl Diving ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 22:19:38 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
Luck with treasures came easily and went easily it seemed. After all, she found another of a weird item she had found before. But, there was no point in dwelling over it. She dove back underwater.

ySXR|Bkw
Collections List:
07.24: 47-Ability Capsule
07.25: 69 (Nice)-Incense
07.26: 30-Level Tutor x1
07.27: 93-Big Pearl (150 PD)
07.28: 27-Level Tutor x1
07/29: 39-Move Tutor x1
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 23:20:58 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

An... Incense?

"What..."

Josh had to grab the stupid thing with two hands and haul ass back to the surface, because that forced him to open his mouth and then he swallowed water. Great, fantastic. What in the world was an INCENSE doing inside of a Clamperl? How did that even FIT? Of course, after that, didn't let him dive back down until he had a proper snorkel and everything. For the best, honestly.

@tag

4BRh76uk
Ability Capsule

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,819 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 0:11:18 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
The fact that it had taken Zev several tries to finally find a Clamperl during an event called 'Clamperl Diving' suggested that perhaps the ocean was littered with far more trash than it should be. Not that he cared. It was relatively clean, random knickknacks notwithstanding. The sheer amount of items found on its bottom did not deter him from diving again for another attempt at obtaining something interesting or useful.

yBvDo7gK

NOTES
+ Clamperl Diving
+ Obtained Gachapon Ticket!
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 0:41:55 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
40 for @diving
Locke sighed, tossing the Pokéball to La-La to play with while he and the other Pokémon went under again. She'd get more use out fo it than him these days.

They had a good feeling about this next dive though!

91LEjxuf
+1 z-crystal
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Labyrinth

she/her
June 6
Castelia city, unova
lesbian
Popstar
Grunt
i wanna be a silk flower, like i'm never gonna die
awards
67 posts
part of
TAG WITH @orchid
orchid bellerose
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 0:50:16 GMT
orchid bellerose Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ORCHID"]
[attr="class","llppromised"]
[attr="class","llppromised1"]
[attr="class","llppromised2"]
[attr="class","llppromisedicon"]

[attr="class","llppromisedtitle"]need [break]it all

[attr="class","llppromisedtitle2"]primadonna life, the rise and fall

[attr="class","llppromisedblurb"]
more treasures await, orchid figures, as she continues to scope out the bottom of the ocean for her next discovery. she was maybe pushing it a little, holding her breath this long, and would have to return for air quickly after retrieving this next item. she reaches into the sand at the first hint of something, taking it between her hands. [break][break]
qZqARHSQ
[break]
[attr="class","llppromisedtag"]CLAMPERL DIVING #7

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Poppins:300,400,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700,800]
[newclass=.llppromised]--promisedAccent:#111111;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:425px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised2]padding:40px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:19px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedicon]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:10px;border:solid 5px #ececec;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle]padding-right:10px;font:35px Poppins;font-weight:700!important;letter-spacing:-.5px;color:var(--promisedAccent);line-height:30px;padding-bottom:25px;border-bottom:solid 5px #ececec;margin-bottom:25px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle2]font:800 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:30px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb]text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb b]color:var(--promisedAccent);font:400 13px Poppins;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-.25px;padding:0px 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag]margin-top:25px;display:flex;gap:10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag a]border:solid 5px #ececec;padding:10px;font:bold 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:1px;color:var(--promisedAccent)!important;width:auto;display:block;transition:.5s;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag span]flex-grow:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ORCHID .llppromised]--promisedAccent:#CD8987;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 0:53:54 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]
[attr="class","game"]SPLASHFEST: CLAMPERL DIVING

[attr="class","kikan"]
Swimming down to the bottom proved easier time after time. Xiura felt at home in the water at this point; Poliwhirl still could swim circles around her, and often did, but she was holding her own in her opinion!

Digging around the bottom with her hands, she clasped something odd-shaped, and brought it back to the surface, excited to see what she found.

qnMob7lZ

Acquired Crown!

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[newclass=.joker]width: 360px; height: 140px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .joker]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game]text-align:center; line-height: 9px; margin-top:10px;opacity:0;font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-delay: .3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game a]font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; font-style: italic; color: #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .game]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;transition-delay: .3s; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ninety]width:400px;height:180px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/2pTWjly.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kikan]width: 65px; height: 65px; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; transform: rotate(45deg); z-index: 2; margin-top: -27px; margin-bottom: -39px; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .kikan]filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); transition: 0.6s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP