kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
THE MAINSTAGE (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 2:11:49 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
there's a chuckle at the reaction.

it's not big, but it's the best he can get from the councilman. after all, he knows there's more behind the statement that can't be said in public. maybe he's just coping with his fernando's reactions.

music stops before the next song queues up. kyle turns towards the stage to watch the show.

"I DON'T FEEL THE WAY I'VE EVER FELT," he tells him, though he says it nonchalantly and without spirit as song lyrics should be, "I KNOW."

kyle hopes would pick up on what he's doing.

@tags

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,352 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 3:18:17 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam wanders around the stage, looking for people to bother.

the song starts to play before he can find anyone that's open to be bothered though. the lyrics of the first song of the musical event resonates with him.

But then I spent so many nights thinkin' how you did me wrong
And I grew strong, and I learned how to get along...

that's when priam remembers that he can have fun without other people! he decided that he's going to have fun alone, whether he likes it or not, you know, just for experience.

if he doesn't have fun, then he supposed he'll just have to blame that melody miro girl.

@tags
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 8:57:28 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cianboy"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

cian's phone buzzes, pulling him away from his conversation with but not before getting a chance to look over at .[break][break]

"he's cute. you shouldn't fuck your roommate, though. shit gets messy."[break][break]

he looks down at his phone, reading the text from @penny.[break][break]

"hm?" he looks back up with a smile on his face. "nah. dad's probably holed up in some hotel room. fucker."[break][break]

he and his brother may have different methods of coping but it doesn't change the fact that their dad is a bitch.[break][break]

"come on. my date's waiting for me up front. i'm allowing you to meet her, finally."[break][break]

and with that, he starts making his way towards .[break][break]

notes[break]
- interacting with [break]
- going to [break]
- +1 crown

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".cianboy"]--accent:#7F687A;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 11:23:03 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","razzsummer"]
[attr="class","razzsummer1"]
[attr="class","razzsummerimg"]

[attr="class","razzsummertop"]
SPLASHFEST
[attr="class","razzsummermid"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid2"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid3"]

"No look see look Sabrina," Razz shows the white cat his phone. [break][break]

"Oh no, not I, I will survive[break]
Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive"
[break][break]

The cat seems to disagree despite seeing the lyrics right in front of her. The two having a dispute about the song lyrics since was first on stage. Razz off on the side of the beach near a shaved Ice stand as the cats snacked on that while he could be within listening distance of 's announcement and more. [break][break]

"It is not 'Oh so long as I have internet I know I’ll stay alive'" [break][break]

[break]

+ INCOPORATING OR QUOTING MELODY MIRO's lyrics (+1 crown)

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.razzsummer]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummer1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzsummermid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 b"]color:#4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummertop]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea;border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerpoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#4aaaea; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 14:50:43 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
150 for @mainstage
As soon as he sat down, eighteen penguins swarmed the bench, each clamoring to reach their trainer's open lap. It was De-De that took the throne, turning and chirping at the rest of her underlings until they backed away, no longer crowding Locke.

It only mildly relieved the growing weight in his chest. It pressed against his lungs, his heart, his throat-crushing him from the inside out.

"I'm-"

"So let's leave the past where it belongs and get tonight over with, hmm?"

"It's-"

"Did you tell them about me...?"

They couldn't say it. Even though the chances of of even recognizing the insignificant courier amongst the crowd were low-they still couldn't break through the overwhelming fear of whatever consequence would come of revealing the musician's allegiance.

Invisible eyes watched the scene from above, before darting away to reunite with her brother and .

Maybe one of them could help…

- 18 delibird
- latias is invisible and going to retrieve
- still with
- boo teravolt get off the stage
- open for interaction!
+1 crown for coping theme, in that Locke is very much not doing that
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 20:35:12 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
As soon as the cheap tequila hits the back of his throat, Angelo lets out a rough cough. Jolted not from the rough burn but from the sudden whisper of a familiar presence, worrying against the back of his mind.

There's little time to think of an excuse as to why he suddenly needs to go.

Fuck. That's some nasty shit,” comes the strained croak, Angelo raising the back of his hand to wipe against his tequila-kissed lips. Beneath him, chair legs scrape back. “Might be a while...

A hand slaps against 's shoulder as he takes his leave, Pinap berry sunglasses lowered back over his eyes as he clips into another patron's shoulder on the way out in a clumsy affair.

Once he's out of sight, his stride is smooth again as he weaves through the crowd.

's location is pinpointed through the sight of another, Latios providing him an aerial view as he and Latias hover invisible above the postman.

When he reaches the Delibird Deliveries crew, eyes back to normal behind the comical shades, Angelo gives a little nod in acknowledgement before facing his friend.

Gotta smile and not get worried.

Hey, Locke. Hot out here, huh?

Crouching in front of Locke, flanked on all sides by the postal workforce, Angelo's concern becomes buried beneath a curl of his lips as he lifts up his sunglasses.

Feel like I've been shoved in a Heatran nest. Wanna come with? Get some air?

His lie paves the way for an escape to the quieter edges of the concert, should wish to take it.

notes;

- +1 pinap berry sunglasses
- pretends to feel sick cus he's a bro
- ditching
- finds in the crowd with sight share
- yo post bro
- invisible bird-plane-dragon

- crown +1 for lyrics

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 5:41:33 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]It was funny. Given the right motivation, Isaac could turn into a total chatterbox. At best, it lead to a strange charisma that left Pokemon and humans alike acting like they'd been his friend for life. At worst, his attempts at connecting with others could get into rambling or overexplaining, especially on Rocket work where less was more.[break][break]

But those were all in small groups, where he couldn't avoid the spotlight if he tried. As soon as he was in a big group? It was like all of that energy went right out the window. All that was left was the shadow that had drifted around Hoenn for the past four years.[break][break]

Ha. How was he supposed to be an actor like this? How was he supposed to flesh out the Blackwing Bazaar like this? Maybe those were all just pipe dreams after all. Maybe life'd just be easier if he kept his head down and drifted at the edge of the main stage, just like he was now.[break][break]

In a way, it was funny. Isaac spent four years keeping his head down and his mouth shut. It worked, in the sense that it got him from one day to the next. But it wasn't anything to write home about. Then he was thrust into a life he couldn't say no to, and everything ramped up faster than Isaac had intended. The last four months were more excitement, more fulfilment, and more success than the last four years combined. And all he could do was hit the ground running, jumping on success after success because the alternative was nothing.[break][break]

Which of these was the real him? Which of these was the coping mechanism? Hoenn's wallflower wanderer, or Rocket's latest rising star?[break][break]

Ugh. Stupid self-examining. Could this band stop playing songs that made him think and just go back to screaming Adrian? Everything was so much easier that way. No mess. No fuss. Just scream Adrian, get crown. If Hoenn was always like that, maybe the region wouldn't always be teetering on the edge of destruction.

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / M-M-M-MEGATHREAD

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 8:33:18 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

in the brief moment before is able to greet or answer him, danny's too hyped up by the band on stage and ends up doing exactly what is asked of him:[break][break]

"ADRIAN!"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-heracross"]

[newclass=".danny"]--accent:#ada3ab; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 9:40:12 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","razzsummer"]
[attr="class","razzsummer1"]
[attr="class","razzsummerimg"]

[attr="class","razzsummertop"]
SPLASHFEST
[attr="class","razzsummermid"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid2"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid3"]

"You're still wrong," Razz comments as he scrolls through his phone again before the next band came on. The ranger only really looking up again as Sabrina scoops up a spoon full of shaved ice and launches it at Razz and it hitting him on his bandana. [break][break]

[break]

The look on Razz's face is just deadpanned but both Meowstic give their trainer a chuckle as he flicks off the ice and looks to the stage. Recognizing from the temple from before. Looks like he was doing alright it seems. Salem seems to fall in line with the crowd and calls out the singer's name and even sings along. Though seeing as he was a pokemon rather than a human it sounded more like [break][break]

"--Me Meow meow mow meooowstic mew meow [break]
stic meow[break]
Meow mewo mow stic stic meowstic meow"[break][break]

Sabrina just gives her brother a stare before looking at Razz in a 'this is your fault' kind of way.

[break]

+ INCOPORATING OR QUOTING MELODY MIRO's lyrics (+1 crown) [break]
+ INCOPORATING OR QUOTING the TERAVOLT lyrics (+1 crown)[break][break]

+ Open to Interaction

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.razzsummer]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummer1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzsummermid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 b"]color:#4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummertop]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea;border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerpoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#4aaaea; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
leave the money on the table.
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 16:35:07 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cadentop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"] "you're one to talk," he says dryly, finishing the last of his drink. as if his brother hadn't fucked his best friends before, or anyone else caden had set his eyes on. his brother was the definition of messy.

[break][break] "but no thanks. i prefer to keep my private and professional life separate."

[break][break] still, his roommate was cute. good thing that there were other gingers in his life that he could devour in the meantime. ( .)

[break][break] "that's what he gets."

[break][break] caden may not always agree with his brother's idea of coping, but at least with this, they stand in agreement. perhaps once upon a time caden may have fought for his father's pride — not today. he could care less.

[break][break] "can't believe you kept up her holed up for this long," he teases, nudging the other with an elbow. "what — scared me? scared she'll like me more?" an easy smirk slides across his face.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
+1 coping [break]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#eee; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cadentop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#ccc;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; } .cadentop img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,686 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 23:17:25 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevpost"]
[attr="class","zevposttext"]

Zev's smile lingered on his face as Aurelie spoke, a line of amusement beneath unreadable eyes. He nodded along with her comments about the chaos of marketing; it did not take a false persona for him to know the hustle of a small business owner.[break][break]

"You're doing great," he reassured her, glancing momentarily at her advertising before meeting her gaze once more. Then, assuming mention of the blogger would excite her, he said, "Jack's here, you know. I left him in the crowd. Not sure if he'd follow me out here, but he seemed to be enjoying himself, so he's probably still in there, making a sweaty fool of himself."[break][break]

A laugh punctuated Zev's comment, cut short by a punk rock screech from Teravolt's lead singer. Zev's friendly smile twisted into a scowl that he threw over his shoulder in the stage's direction.[break][break]

"I'm not a concertgoer," he admitted to Aurelie. "The music's not my style, either. So you could say I am coping, as you put it." The grin returned, briefly, but disappeared again as he surveyed the steady flow of fans both leaving and entering the venue. "Trust me, I'd much rather be elsewhere than here."

[break]

[attr="class","zevpostooc"]
& open to interactions
[break]

NOTES

+ The Mainstage[break]
+ 👑 for incorporating the theme of 'coping' into the post

[googlefont=Roboto Flex]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zevpost]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zevpost]font:13px Roboto Flex;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevposttext b"]color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevposttext a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .zevpost .zevposttext i { color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevposttext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostooc"]} .zevpost .zevpostooc b { color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevpostooc a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .zevpost .zevpostooc i { color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevpostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px } .zevpost .zevpostooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 2:57:09 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
, wise? The thought brought an amused smile to Barnaby's lips. There was no way he truly thought so, as the girl had made some questionable choices in the past regarding her personal safety... but she was just that: a girl. Young. Life hadn't quite wizened her up yet.

However... perhaps she was particularly perceptive this time around.

With a genuine laugh, Barnaby let Eris fall from his mind as quickly as it took her to scamper away, refocusing his attention instead on Mars after the bizarre ketchup packet assault.

"If I ever get ahold of them for an interview, I'm definitely asking about that choice." Barnaby exclaimed above the din, leaning in closer so that his companion could hear him clearly.

By now Tervolt's first song had given way to their second.

🎵 it's a lie
a kiss with opened eyes
it takes my pain away
🎵

The lyrics struck a chord, making Barnaby wonder... what took his pain away? Surprisingly, it didn't take him long to find an answer.

This.

But not in the superficial, ephemeral way and 's song expressed.

Escaping from the stressors of the world... with . It wasn't a drug or a lie or a false feeling. Despite the current chaos looming over Hoenn, his presence remained a comfort and a motivator for the future.

As the music boomed around them, as the crowd swelled and surged with the beat, Barnaby's hand found Mars's own. Fingers intertwined, palms pressed together, and a meaningful look was passed through cobalt eyes.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 17:37:22 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt4"]
[attr="class","main"]

”It’s not like it would be hard for you to get an interview with them. You are the best reporter in all of Hoenn.”
[break][break]
It’s said as if there’s no question about it. Is it said with bias? Yes, obviously. But, just as unquestionable is the fact that Mars values both ’s talents and his work as a reporter.
[break][break]
”And you also happen to know someone who considers one of them to be a good friend, so try not to be too harsh if you do interview them, hm?” Mars teases then, winking, and obviously he’s talking about here. Is that what they are, though? Good friends? At some point in time, despite how different their lives are, it’s what he had come to think of the musician as – someone whose company he enjoys, who he can rely on, and in whom he has a certain degree of trust. There are not many people about whom he can say that.
[break][break]
In times like these, the thought is especially concerning, but just as it comes to mind, fingers intertwine with his own, and the familiar feeling of holding Barnaby’s hand pulls him away from the turmoil of his mind. Right. Sometimes there’s no point in getting caught up in ‘what if’s, in what could be but isn’t. Sometimes, if only for just one moment, the here and now couldn’t get any better.
[break][break]
Never mind, these are horrid times[break]
Oh, oh, oh[break]
I can't let it bother me

[break]
The irony is not missed when hearing the lyrics, but it causes Mars to smirk. He leans in closer to Barnaby then, shoulder to shoulder.
[break][break]
”We should do things like these more often.”
[break][break]
He doesn’t particularly mean the concert.

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Front row with Barnaby 🌟 [break]
+ Crown for including lyrics

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt4] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 18:36:20 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Having returned to her seat she enjoyed the performance alongside many of the fans. But where she enjoyed it from the VIP seats, she could feel the atmosphere of the hundred if not thousands of people between her and the stage, partying hard as if their lives depended on it.

Perhaps it was their way of coping with the future yet to come. It certainly seemed fitting given the song’s theme. She was certainly coping in her own way, perhaps not right now as her focus laid upon the party in front of her. But in her actions and her work.

Her eyes fell upon Minh the Bagon. She wondered how this little creature was coping with the death of her father. She wondered if she had secretly closed the door to her heart to anyone else. So much pondering, so much coping. But did either of them have enough time for that?

OOC: Open to interaction in the VIP Area, but please tag.
CROWNS: +1 for screaming using the theme of "Coping"

@mainstage

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 21:16:49 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Go figure, right? Just as she's wallowing in thoughts of one ex, another appears right at her elbow.[break][break]

It's like she's being haunted by the ghosts of lovers past. But Luka smiles at regardless and finds that despite everything, she's still happy to see him.[break][break]

"Mm! They're pretty g-" Her answer is drowned out by Danny screaming right in her ear. She squeaks and shouts back, though the inflection is all wrong—[break][break]

"Adrian?"[break][break]

Oh. Oh! Like the singer, right...[break][break]

Another shout diverts her attention, drawing a summer green gaze towards and his entourage. He's surrounded by familiar faces, save one . Luka waves back, a little awkwardly, and chews on her bottom lip.[break][break]

"What do you think?" she asks Danny, face close and voice raised so he can hear her over the music. "Do you want a drink?"

[break][break]

[break][break]
@mainstage[break]open to interactions!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]