Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,898 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
WINTER MASQUERADE [Holiday Event]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 1:10:05 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

It's not long before her second cocktail of the night found its way back into her hand -- one of the few perks of pulling everything together. Hopefully, miss was reaping the benefits as much as she was.
[Break][break]
"It's okay to let loose a bit, Gunner. Arceus knows you've earned it."
[Break][break]
Bringing the glass coupe to her lips, the councilwoman took a greedy sip of the sharp drink. Its taste pinched her tongue and throat with a familiarity that beckoned a smile.
[Break][break]
"I'm having the time of my life."
[Break][break]
The raise of her glass and that tilt of her smile held more than a pinch of sarcasm, but Gunner probably already knew that Penelope was not much of the high society type. Years' worth of brown-nosing just for the smallest lead had soured the experience for the most part. Which was why, during the days leading up to the event, Penelope had been a little... disgruntled. Much prefering her office work than anything else.
[Break][break]
"But you know how it is."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,653 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 4:00:34 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

At least Arber is amongst friends. The knowing look from the Gardevoir is all she needed to know she was amongst pokemon of culture. At the very least, she got to shine a little brighter against her dull trainer. But even she got tired of being dazzling. She'd clung to the man as a project- a favor of sorts for taking care of her. He died and gets fresh skin and hair and what does he do with it? Right back into old habits. Disgusting. [break][break]

"He's...a bit fickle I think." he said wit ha small shrug. If that penchant for travel had anything to do with it. Paxton was under no illusions when it came to . He just liked seeing him. It made him feel nostalgic. Like he hadn't completely lost everything he used to be. Maybe it's a little pathetic to rely on someone like that so much, but if he kept it his little secret then who was he hurting? Everyone coped with trauma differently after all. [break][break]

He looked down, taking a seat with relative ease. Unlike the more elaborate costumes, the little flair to his own simple tux made it easy to move aorund in. "Mmm...taller than me, maybe you?" he began with a snicker. "Pale- periwinkle hair. Light eyes, a mole I think it's a real mole anyway." he said with another small laugh. "I'm sure he's some sort of flashy." he added. There's a pause before he added, prompting the stranger again. "You may have the advantage. My list of acquaintances is fairly small. Doubt I may find who you're looking for."

[break][break]

+   + [break][break]
- sits down u 3u

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,398 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 4:18:23 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","constellations"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]MY HEARTS IN SPADES

[attr="class","name"]MICHAIL VOLKOV

[attr="class","dashbar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

jayden's smile is polite, but bemused. just visible beneath his chandelure mask, which covers about half his face.

[break][break] "what kind of a business man would i be if couldn't recognize GMH's CEO?" he says instead, though that isn't entirely true. it's just that was more recognizable than the average man — especially when he did little to hide his disguise.

[break][break] his head tilts to the side curiously as he watches exchange pleasantries and then ask him about salvaging skeleton. somehow that seemed extraordinarily fitting.

[break][break] however, of course, fern is called away and jayden only glances briefly as the other mingles with someone that he already knows. something tingles in his chest at the sight of it — not all very pleasant — but he ignores it in favor of talking to the rocket beast.

[break][break] "yes," he says, following up on fern's question. "maybe you could dance? though — i don't recall if you're much of a dancer." to be honest, the two had only ever met up at business events. even at the star soiree, it seemed that much of their time together had been spent downing champagne and chatting with .

[break][break] "the museum's quite large, isn't it? i think this is the first time i've been here in a while —"

[break][break] his words are cut off, however, as fern turns to them. jayden looks at him with muted affection - the same way that they always look at them - but it seemed that fern had other things on their mind.

[break][break] he blinks.

[break][break] jayden's heart, inexplicably, pitches with disappointment.

[break][break] "ah — yes, that would be good," he agrees, gesturing to the two of them. "i'll go get some drinks in the meantime." he steps back from the two, but briefly brushes a hand across 's shoulder and murmurs in his ear. "i'll find you later."

[break][break] instead, he notices someone familiar across the dancefloor () and decides to make his approach.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
+ [break]
+ jayden is like :sadge: b/c he thinks fern is asking oscar to dance... and asks to dance (spin-off thread) [break]
+ OPEN TO INTERACTION [break]
+ wearing black suit, purple tie, and CHANDELURE mask [break]
+ if you want to recognize him, just ask!

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmntabs"]

[newclass=".constellations"]--accent:#6232c2; --speech:#8551ed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .inner"]border:15px solid #111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .postbox b"]color:var(--speech); font:12px/11px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600; } .constellations .postbox a {font:bold 12px/11px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/CtgzvVM/image.png); height:300px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .dashbar"]height:20px; background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .postbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; color:#fff; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #222; padding:30px 50px; margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .postbox img"]float:left; height:90px; width:90px; border-radius:5px; filter:grayscale(100%); background:var(--accent); padding:8px; margin:0px 15px 15px 0px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations:hover .postbox img]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .lyrics"]position:absolute; top:120px; left:10px; right:10px; font:bold 75px/60px 'Heebo'; font-weight:600; padding-bottom:5px; padding-left:20px; border-bottom:1px solid #fff; color:#fff; text-shadow:2px 2px var(--accent); text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .name"]background:var(--accent); position:absolute; top:20px; right:0px; padding:0px 35px 0px 25px; font: bold 15px/20px 'Quicksand'; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .ooc"]margin:20px 30px 0px; padding-top:5px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; border-top:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .ooc b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .ooc u"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .pkmntabs"]text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .pkmntabs img"]padding-bottom:5px; filter:grayscale(100%); margin-top:-35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:20px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto:500,600,700|Quicksand|Heebo]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 4:42:26 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

If there is one thing adored, it was a good fucking party. More extrovert than anything else, the atmosphere of parties, even fancy social gatherings like this one, gave the man more than enough energy to have him vibrating days prior. The anticipation, the fashion, the music. Of course, the illicit hook ups one always managed to have and try to walk off like a trainer pro couldn't point them out. Silly, really. nothing to be ashamed about. Took skill. [break][break]

But getting laid isn't his main goal for once. Yes, hook ups with strangers was enticing but he had a date tonight. Loosely. Date. We used that term loosely. The ambiguity of the relationship in question, in tandem with the events leading up to the meteor were- well still being mulled over. Still being processed. Still making shit awkward as all hell. But what's not awkward? Alcohol and dancing. Something like this is a great distraction, and easily something that could bring Andres back to his old self again. No thoughts, just serotonin shot straight into his veins. [break][break]

Andres steps to the floor and past the long ended fanfare with his date, grinning already, despite everyone's inability to see anything but his eyes framed by delicate golden feathers. They hadn't even gotten a drink yet. Jewelry sparkles on his chest and shoulders, coat just as extravagantly decorated as his shirt and slacks. All white with gold accents? Ballsy for a frat boy. But Andres was nothing if not a man up for a challenge. He'd convinced to show hadn't he? [break][break]

He'd even taken the little Halloween memento in stride, tossing out a more classical mask for what he wore now. contrasting heavily, if not purposefully with the Rocket. "See? This isn't so bad! C'mon, there's drinks." he said gesturing broadly as they made their way to the bar.

[break][break]

+ | fire fit | face mask [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,791 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 6:37:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva shifts just a little bit closer as they dance. It’s for no particular reason except for the fact that she can. As Matias peers over the crowd, Eva does to . . . except she’d a little bit too short to see much of anything. She’s really trying to look for in order to see if he actually can dance or not.

[break][break]

After a little, she gives up, frowning at both is unsuccessful endeavor, and the mention of the Star Soiree, “Yeah, I think that’s the last time,” they haven’t really had many opportunities between but she know introduced Matias to dancing and he seemed to enjoy himself. Eva got to witness some of his new talents during the Splashfest Contest (which seemed like ages ago). If it was up to her, he would have won – he looked damn good in a swim suit, “Let’s hope this doesn’t end like the soiree,” she shivers beneath his touch at the thought of the awful nightmares.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

+ Dance dance revolution
[break][break]
DRESS

[break][break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,565 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 14:03:56 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Was it a bit narcissistic to perhaps dance to the rendition of his own music, perhaps, but that wasn't going to stop him from doing so.

"Come on." He whispers, leaning towards Elinor, before taking her hand and moving into dead center of the crowd. "We can mingle with others after."

Callan was not good with dancing, but he knew enough, to go slow and to match with the steps of Elly. That was basically all that he needed to do, he was here to enjoy her proximity.

His right hand slides down her arm and clasps between her fingers, turning her hand as he places it close to her chest. The other arm wraps tight around her waist, resting just above her hip as his thumb plays with the fabric of her dress.

Mindful of the height and step difference, Callan begins to step, slowly, as he follows the flow of dancers across the room and allowing Elinor to rest her head on his chest, should she wish it. He hummed to the sound of the song, breaking only to speak, "Shall we get a drink, after this?"

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

socks

litton wickham
he/him
september 25
lumiose city, kalos
???
webnovelist / council assistant
civilian
if desire is the heart’s intransigent verb.
awards
353 posts
nagi miwa DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nagi
nagi miwa
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 16:18:36 GMT
nagi miwa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","naggy"]
[attr="class","top"]

two paths branch out before him: [break][break]

1. he refuses to dance, and loses his job. [break][break]
2. he gives ’s toes a creative remodelling. and loses his job.[break][break]

nagi, whose repertoire of dances extends as far as the chicken dance and an unathletic, wheezing can-can, does what he does best in times of crisis. he hunches forward, phone balanced on his knee and types as surreptitiously as he can manage while surrounded by whirling bodies and people in varying stages of tipsy: balllroom begnner video tutorial 5min [break][break]

he is partway through an explanation of basic arithmetic (1, 2, 3, and-a 1, 2, 3) when a rustle of silk announces the arrival of a newcomer. red dress, crimson hair, an exquisite mask embellished with delicate lace framing luminous amber eyes. nagi purses his lips, tries keep recognition from leaking into his expression as penelope’s unmistakable voice carries down the length of the bar, answered by the low tones of a blond man seated beside her. he can’t help but eavesdrop. idle curiosity tuned into the snatches of conversation just audible above the sweeping rhythms of the orchestra, he tries to piece together the nature of their relationship — work talk. colleagues? someone from the council? — as his video tutor dissects the intricate mechanics of the box-step. [break][break]

just maybe:  could be such a thoroughly sparkling conversationalist penelope will forget she ever saw nagi? [break][break]

nah. his boss has a mind like a steel trap, and she’s sitting right there. nagi’s days are numbered in decimal places.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] + open to interaction[break]
+ trying to sus out who is[break]
+ at the bar, overthinking and nervous sweating into his suit[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-litwick"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".naggy"]--accent:#717E95; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto;
font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy blockquote b, .naggy blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .naggy blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .naggy blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .naggy .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .naggy .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,845 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 20:44:29 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint doesn't care much for the opening ceremonies, politely clapping along wit hall the other guests before wandering off to look at the different exhibits in the museum. The tall rooms and beautiful décor of the ball only made it an excellent backdrop for his photo op. After all, if he wasn't entertaining a date, he would absolutely be trying to make his money's worth on this outfit. [break][break]

It's not hard to get some good shots in, and Mint is more than able to rope in a couple of waist staff and passing guests to take a couple of shots of him. Just press the button! he called out, swiping poses every couple of seconds as his phone went off. And of course, there was always video stills. [break][break]

The whole affair takes longer than usual. Mint's too enamored by the shades of green and iridescent sparkle of the dress. He plays with his hair, staring into reflections on the windows and smiling so hard it hurts his cheeks. He'd get another round of Starbucks for their hard work. But that also meant, if he wanted to continue getting customs off the guy, he'd have to keep making more money. Maybe he should start reaching out to more brands. He couldn't stay riding off that Splashfest high forever. [break][break]

Mint wandered back into the main dance hall, gliding towards the bar after one more selfie with Calici. The Vaporeon had allowed himself to be photographed in any and every pose Mint had asked for. Now its time to let loose. Calici is quick to demand recompense, and Mint does so, passing him a little bit of soda. Just a little. As a treat. He does not see Calici wander off and steal more and more little cups of cola, progressively getting more and more hyper and a little burpy. [break][break]

He watched the rascal run off. Calici would tire himself out soon enough, and Mint would find him stuck in a planter. Or something similar. He moved to the dance floor, heels clicking on the floor as he barged in on a small cluster of conversation. He doesn't stop to see if he recognized , and he doesn't introduce himself either. That's not the game after all. He goes for the taller, lankier one judging him a little bit easier to bully into this. "Do a round with me, sour puss." he said, voice accented with a laugh as he yanked a lighter than expected taller gentleman ( ) to the dance floor.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc @open to interaction + heading to find food + fit + calici fit [break][break]

- took some selfies [break]
- got a drink [break]
- interrupts fern and oscar and drags oscar out for funsies

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/3b/5d/kBVc1FJL_o.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 20:48:23 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

[break][break]

”When do I ever?” Teasing whispers are responded to in mirrored form, an implication of an enticing truth existing as a secret meant for him and alone. Mars slowly swirls the champagne in his glass, golden gaze meeting that of stunning cobalt. ”Although, perhaps I should tell you about it somewhere more private.”
[break][break]
Not now, of course.
[break][break]
After all, as fate would have it, it’s at this very moment that he notices a woman’s approach.
[break][break]
An eyebrow is raised when looking at her. Over a year ago now, when Mars had first met , she had been wearing nothing but a towel, and oh how terribly easy it has been to recognize her ever since then – even at a masquerade.
[break][break]
”I agree. You look divine, dulzura. Shame most people here won’t get to see just how truly perfect they are, hm?” His smirk is teasing and his words are chosen as carefully as ever; the assumption being that Summer may find someone she likes enough for that by the time the party is over (little does he know she already has, right, ?). This time around, Mars does not bother with lowering his voice, for it’s not like anyone around them could possibly guess what he’s referring to.
[break][break]
Thankfully for those who actually might overhear, the topic of conversation quickly takes a turn, and the masked banker finds himself laughing at Summer’s accusations of pinning.
[break][break]
”Ah, but the question is how much we should tell her, no?” Mars tells , fondness all too noticeable in his tone. It’s then that he looks at Summer again, a smirk remaining to illuminate his masked expression. ”It was very romantic, if you must know. The night before the meteor arrived, in fact. Suitable, wouldn’t you say?”
[break][break]
Some details are better left unsaid, such as what they were doing right before such confessions happened. See, Mars subscribes to the Iceberg Theory when it comes to this sort of thing; less is more, and the omission of explicit details can make for even more captivating stories. Always keep them guessing.

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
OPEN TO INTERACTION
[break]▷ SUIT AND MASK

[break]▷ GOSSIPING with Barnaby and Summer

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #6DB3A8; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-two
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmhand
ex-ranger captain
oh, honey
like the summer sunshine
6'5'' height
6'5'' height
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,112 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 21:16:12 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
aggression was met with his greatest attempt to keep his frustration reined in. gods knew he needed an outlet, just the smallest reason to truly express himself. he was still a work in progress.

”i never lied to anybody.” they just hadn’t asked.

”i’ve also been keeping my word. if it means shit to you now, that’s your problem, not mine.” he looked over again. ”why don’t you go find your date before she finds a better option?”
tldr:
- here, masked and dateless
- talkin to  
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,441 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 0:21:28 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner"]
[attr="class","gunnertext"]

[attr="class","gunnerpkmn"]

He had earned it, especially most recently on Mt. Pyre. Gunner wasn't about to refute that. So he knocked back the rest of his gravedigger and set the empty glass down for a bartender to remove.[break][break]

"We're both chronic workaholics, aren't we?" he mused aloud, drumming his fingers against the bartop. "That's why we're here. As one of the two council members who organized the party, you're here to make sure everything goes well, and I'm here to make sure no one's targeting your back."[break][break]

It was a poor attempt at a self-deprecating joke.[break][break]

A new song from the orchestra drew many guests back to the dance floor. Gunner watched them for a few seconds before looking back to his boss.[break][break]

"Do you still want that dance? The one in my contract?" he asked, the crookedness of his grin suggesting that he was, in fact, letting loose a bit.

[attr="class","gunnerooc"][break]

NOTES

Open to interactions![break]
Outfit + mask + Rotom-enhanced earpiece[break]
Asks Penelope if she still intends to dance with him

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.gunner]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnertext b"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnerooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnerpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 2:37:13 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Winter Masquerade

With and .

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/884091644591366195/Star_Soiree.mp3[/player]
"Well I'll be damned." Canvas Mask said to , watching leave hand in hand with Ms. assistant after hard carrying his flirtatious efforts. "There goes the greatest wingman I've ever known."

Wing girl? Whatever.

"O-oh!" He mumbled softly as a man's shoulder bumped past his own own, the sound of piano keys filling the air. People were being drawn to the dance floor; he, too, felt its siren call. Ballroom or swing, he just enjoyed dancing in general.

Luckily for him, Eris had gone through the trouble of arranging a dance partner for him and everything.

"Don't sound too excited." He laughed as took the offered hand, bowing lightly at the waist with a grin. "I'll get stage fright."

As luck would have it for Locke, his impromptu dance partner had enough practice for both of them.

"Just follow my lead. Waltzin's easy!" Canvas Mask said as he gently pulled the other youth closer by the hand, his gloved palm slipping over Locke's upper back. "Just have fun and ya'll get the hang of it in no time."

He paused, then grinned.

"And if not, we can go find Polly n' ms. assistant." He winked. "A little or a lot o'liquid courage does wonders for double left feet, let me tell ya."

Speaking from experience, clearly.
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 2:40:08 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Cheek kiss: success![break][break]

A bubble of confidence rises in Luka's chest, and she clears her throat with another girlish giggle.[break][break]

"Say, um. W-would you like to—"[break][break]

But has already turned away, beelining for a blonde beauty on the other side of the ballroom. The word dance is stillborn on her lips.[break][break]

Wounded pride forms a lump in her throat but Luka swallows it as best as she can. Her free hand fists into her skirts as she downs the last of her champagne, letting the fizz of rising bubbles overtake the sting of rejection.[break][break]

It wouldn't matter as much if there weren't so many others around to see it. Fortunately, is the only one who laughs at her misfortune.[break][break]

"Ehe...I suppose you're right," she answers , playing it off with a casual laugh. "But don't worry about me! Is that your date?" she continues, peeking around to and flashing a smile. "It'd be rude to leave a beautiful lady waiting, you know!"[break][break]

To @amor, who she honestly hadn't noticed while wrapped up in her own issues, she shakes her head and offers a slight reassurance. "Eh? Oh, don't worry! It's fine, I'm sure..."[break][break]

She's distracted again, watching the man that had just ditched her dancing out on the ballroom floor. He and the blonde make for a handsome couple...[break][break]

Ugh. Whatever! It was just a little kiss that didn't mean anything! Luka clicks her tongue and starts to turn away from the dancefloor, when her attention is stolen away again— this time by a cute redhead.[break][break]

"Oh! Gosh, umm..." A hand flits instinctively to her hair, her crown of braids and pink curls set with icy crystals that glitter like shards chipped from an iceberg. "I...did? I'm glad it turned out okay!"[break][break]

Pink dusts her cheeks under the mask, like the first kiss of spring. "But really, you're too kind! Y-you look far lovelier," she continues, twirling that same strand of hair 'round and 'round her finger. "Your dress is gorgeous! And that mask is so pretty..."

[break][break]

[break]
- bruh[break]
- open to interaction![break]
- dress & mask

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,401 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 3:02:12 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"You know I'd love to, Cy- Ah, crud."[break][break]

My, my! Wasn't Isaac popular today? There was none he was more popular with than his best friend and brother in arms, who had him pegged from the moment he opened his mouth. "What can I say? Sometimes, I gotta make sure someone else is the right person in the right place at the right time," he teased, shooting a wink. "Wingman extraordinaire" was just another one of his many talents, he supposed. Wow, dressing in gold really did make him feel more confident. Who knew?[break][break]

Ash's choice of drink got him cocking an eyebrow, though. "Glad you're enjoying the local fare. It's probably no secret which cocktails I'd recommend, but. Maybe make sure you go easy on yourself, yes? Wouldn't want you to be feeling it the next morning after mixing painkillers and Painkillers." Ha ha! Bartender joke![break][break]

. . . Isaac's comedy is wasted on you people.[break][break]

More descended on the area in droves. A man whose silver hair screamed elegance and affluence greeted Isaac like an old friend. How Isaac had gotten Hoenn's banished billionaire in his friend circle, he had no idea, but he couldn't help but smile at 's audacious offer. "Heh. I'm honored. But no need to sweat it," he said, waving off the need. He reached for 's hand, figuring now was about time to worm his way out of the crowd that surrounded him and take up her offer of a dance. "I've already got the catch of a lifetime right here."[break][break]

Awww, how adorable! And completely and utterly corny! But when you looked as hot as Isaac and Cygne did right now, you could get away with being grandly and gratuitously in love. It was nice knowing how the rich got to live, if only for a precious few moments. "But once I'm back, how about we catch up? Been too long, I'd say." After all, Isaac had no clue that he was also speaking with Seraphim.[break][break]

That probably confirmed 's suspicions. Yet a new challenger had come to step up to the poor pinkette's plate. With 's entrance, and the girl's turn from disaster to delight, Isaac knew she'd be in good hands. With a quick grin and a mouthed "Knock her dead," he let his fingers intertwine with Cygne's. Ash had Kepler. The pinkette had an orangette (did we really need this term? Orange haired people exist IRL!). Amor had inordinate amounts of money. And the mysterious masked had @elisa-[break][break]

Breaking news! He now had someone completely different. Eesh. Seeing Lis of all people shot down like that got Isaac cringing.[break][break]

Oh well. It was time to hit the dance floor. "So neither of us have any idea what we're doing," he whispered to Cygne. "We're out of our element. In over our heads. I'm down an eye. And we're only at a once in a lifetime event, so there's no pressure or anything."[break][break]

"It's perfect. Let's light this place up, babe."

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / M-M-M-M-MEGATHREAD

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 3:48:23 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer couldn't help but laugh, hiding the smile on her face behind her hand as she waved her free one at the two men. Save the two of them to make such a comment. But really, she didn't mind it at all. In fact, the attention was wonderful.

It did draw in her catch for the night, after all.

"Thank you, my loves. I've been waiting for such an occasion to pull this piece out." She gave a quick swirl to show her skirts, though the stones on her chest flashed in the light.

Though after a moment of showing off to her friends, she listened to the gossip they had to spill. Rather, Barnaby allowed Mars to confirm her suspicions. A smirk crossed her lips as she practically giggled.

"It's about damn time. I'm truly happy for both of you. I'll wait for my wedding invitation patiently," she teased, sipping her drink again.

"We should get together again. Perhaps this time we can allow Barnaby to select our movie. I'm sure Mars and I can cook up a nice meal for the occasion," Summer said, nodding in consideration. "And I can host, so we don't have to wear your staff down, Mars," she added.

- gossiping with and
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP