TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 4:28:33 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

two new legendary pokémon? dialga and palkia, maybe? seemed like the obvious bet. while the second option called to her for more than one reason, she ultimately opted to go with the first. she wanted confirmation—even if it was only through the game.[break][break]

surely, she thought, this stupid game was much more than just that.

❤️ SAPPHIRE: two foreign legendary pokemon spotted within hoenn's borders.

[attr="class","ooc"]otome dahlia goode[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poipole"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,892 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 4:33:12 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Was the Commissioner really this down-to-earth? This was sure a pleasant surprise. Maybe she wouldn't be so intimidating to meet in person, after all? Everyone Shalin had met so far in-game that she'd also met in person seemed believably similar. With her successes in the Ultra Wilds, perhaps she could get an audience with the Commissioner or one of the Council to discuss her findings regarding the Medallions of Eight.

There was something serious and unnerving about the Halls of Origin, and with it being in the belly of Team Rocket's territory, it might behoove her to know about her findings. For now, though, she would select the topic of discussion that was more interesting to her: the Ultra Wilds seal stones.

> ❤️ "Seal Stones" discovered in the Ultra Space Wilds; possibilities of conflict with Team Rocket.
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 5:58:37 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
Well, there's really only one correct answer, isn't there?

After all, this is an otome game, and the tension between the commissioner and a new assistant is so juicy.

She really has no other choice:

Option 3: Date
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 7:41:36 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frlandslide"]
[attr="class","frlandslide1"]
[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]
[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
OTOME
[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

"They give off 'Unova Man does blah blah blah' vibes, so I'd categorize them as weird, he just back with slight amusement as he thinks of the options. [Break][break]

[B"Wonder if these are legends that are not accounted for?"
[/b] he comments before picking SAPPHIRE

+ [break]
+ Chooses "sapphire"

[/div][/div][/div]
[/div][/div]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
[/div]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#577aa5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #577aa5; border-bottom:solid 1px #577aa5; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #577aa5;border-bottom:solid 1px #577aa5;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #577aa5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#577aa5; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 8:30:49 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

DAHLIA

CO-OP RVL

THE DIALOGUE SEEMS NORMAL ENOUGH. fernando listens to the narration aloud as he proceeds through his post shower routine. a herb mint facial mask is applied with spread fingers and the drying leaves him available to pick a choice. which one is designated by the glaring hint in the top left hand corner.

he picks the options that best attunes to THE FUTURE.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
DAHLIA GOODE
"Seal Stones" discovered in the Ultra Space Wilds; possibilities of conflict with Team Rocket.
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 12:21:26 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","katherine1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

SEAL STONES.
[break][break]
If recent history taught Katherine anything, it's that orbs, cores, shards, plates, and other similar objects bear true importance in the grand scheme of things. Nameless gods, however, not so much. She completely dismisses the first option and instead clicks on the second one.
[break][break]
"SEAL STONES" DISCOVERED IN ULTRA SPACE WILDS; POSSIBILITIES OF CONFLICT WITH TEAM ROCKET."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]@ DAHLIA OTOME [break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
his hands keep turning into birds and flying away from him. eventually the birds must land.
awards
1,740 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 16:15:23 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
Awww...she's sweepy...and also right to business. This route doesn't have the dramatic flair that the Father Winter one has, but at the same time, it's still pretty real to life.[break][break]

Or what Lam figures is real to life, considering the fact that he's not the commissioner's assistant, nor has he ever once met her. So he'll stick to business, even if the date option is kind of just off the wall enough to be funny. Given how weirdly on brand this game has been though...are the other two options, like, feasibly real topics? That definitely strikes his own curiosity.[break][break]

[SAPPHIRE: two foreign legendary pokemon spotted within hoenn's borders.][break][break]

[break][break]

ayooo // dahlia goode route

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9eb591;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 18:23:27 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Ooh, this was a useful opportunity. What did Dahlia know about Seal Stones and conflicts with Rocket? Curiosity urged her to pick the most intriguing option.[break][break]

❤️ "Seal Stones" discovered in the Ultra Space Wilds; possibilities of conflict with Team Rocket.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Dahlia Otome Co-op.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,601 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 9:05:44 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle wonders what kind of opening is this for an otome game. where's the romance in discussing boring work-related stuff.

while the two things are for the curious and the inquisitive, kyle was here to play the game. then again, even if the game was accurate, there was no amount of preparation that will make whatever event in the future easier.

the only option in this case is the one that fulfil's the game's nature.

❤️ "Not a meeting, but a date. Between you and me."

@tags
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 10:01:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,500,100]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]

[attr="class","pokemotomebdr"]
[attr="class","pokemotome"]

[attr="class","pokemotomenam"]
[attr="class","pokemotomebal"]
DAHLIA GOODE

[attr="class","pokemotomebar"]
[attr="class","pokemotometop"]THE FUTURE

[attr="class","pokemotomeatn"]
[attr="class","pokemotomettl"]Attention

[attr="class","pokemotomecnt"]95%

[attr="class","pokemotomehrt"]20

[attr="class","pokemotomedlg"]
[attr="class","pokemotomedlgc"]

[attr="class","pokemotomechco"]
[attr="class","pokemotomechc"]
【SAPPHIRE: Two foreign Legendary Pokemon spotted within Hoenn's borders.】
[break]

"Oh! Right. Reports of two canid Pokemon have begun streaming into League Headquarters. Some surmise them to be of Galarian origin... perhaps, they're seeking refuge here?"[break][break]

Dahlia laughs, though her voice flutters somewhat self-deprecating.[break][break]

"Though seeking refuge in Hoenn seems contradictory to most... Then! They may be here to defend against incoming ruin instead? Oh, don't mind my silly little rambles."[break][break]

As her Stoutland snores, she rummages through her desk drawers. Slender fingers glide across file tops and plastic tabs.[break][break]

"Could you bring me an outfit from my wardrobe closet? One that will make a statement to the Council."

❤️ A Vespiquen Sygna Suit.

❤️ A fancy black dress with gloves.

❤️ A regal white dress.

[attr="class","sambam"]
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon stoutland"]

INSTRUCTIONS[break][break]

Missing multiple rounds may result in diminished rewards. Participating in NPC routes will reward you with the NPC's portrait. If you missed the first round, you may still join in; however, a cut-off point may be specified in the near future.

PLEASE POST BY 2/20 11:59PM PST

@otome
[newclass=.sambam] [/newclass][newclass=.sambam b] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam i] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 10:16:06 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

After a period of loading, the game advances with an option he hadn't chosen. Gavin purses his lips.[break][break]

"At least it wasn't the date."[break][break]

This could still provide something interesting.[break][break]

He's caught up in thoughts of Galarian legends when it prompts another choice. An outfit? What did this have to do with the legendries?[break][break]

"Depends on the statement she's trying to make."[break][break]

In the end, he goes for what sort of statement he'd want to make to those beneath him: an expression of power.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]GOODE ROUTE

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,059 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 10:44:12 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Canid?" Andrea quickly looked that word up. Oh, so they were doggos. Could they be part of the legendary beast trio? Of course, if had been there, he would've been quick to point out that Raikou, Suicune and Entei weren't actually dogs but rather cats. Unfortunately, inquiring more about the legendaries didn't seem to be an option.

did what only a madman would do: Asking Andrea for fashion tips. Both the black and the white dress would greatly complement the commissioner's angelic beauty, but nothing screamed professionalism quite like showing up to an important meeting dressed up like a bee.

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 11:27:20 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Angelo's choice is overlooked by the majority. He's not surprised, people were horn-

Oh wait. Expectations for the populace has been subverted, they get a little nod of admiration for their date option restraint. 

Still, these legendary dogs don't sound very smart if they're coming here for refuge. 

Don't worry Ms. Goode, you'll be dressed to impress with my assistance.” Angelo proclaims to his phone screen before intentionally picking the one that he thinks would be the most ridiculous looking. 

[ VESPIQUEN SYGNA SUIT ]

[ dahlia goode otome ]
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 12:25:06 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remielhead"]
[attr="class","remielheadinner"]

[attr="class","remielhead-topper"]
[attr="class","remielhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","remiel-tags"]for

[attr="class","remiel-lyrics"]born under a bad sign [break] with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","remielhead-topright"]

[attr="class","remielhead-text"]
Two GALARIAN Pokémon? By all accounts, the royal believes them to be ZACIAN and ZAMAZENTA. When asked to produce an outfit from her closet, however, Remiel's attention is surprisingly easy to shift. Not that he had any choice in the matter, anyway.[break][break]

Thoughts of seeing her in a regal white dress piqued his interest. Though the context he had in mind was certainly different. Deciding that black had the capacity to make a more powerful statement, he thumbs away at that option.[break][break]

He selects OPTION B:[BREAK][BREAK]

A fancy black dress with gloves.[BREAK][BREAK]

[attr="class","remiel-lines"]
[attr="class","remiel-line-1"]
[attr="class","remiel-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.remielhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #546A95; --skybase: #efefef; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-tags, .remiel-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielheadinner:hover .remiel-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielheadinner:hover .remiel-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielhead-text] color: rgba(0, 0, 0, .8); font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--remiel-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 14:51:09 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, Temp let out a huge yawn. He couldn't go back to sleep, not without missing if Winter got decked, so he slipped over to this event to kill time. He hummed as he scrolled back over the option he had missed.[break][break]
"All these options suck." He concluded to his partner, much less interested in whatever was happening now. He chose one randomly.
[break][break]
Sygna Suit

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times