POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 4:40:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SCHEDULED RUNNING PERIOD: APRIL
ULTRA DEEP SEA

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1035423510278979624/1085377825684607088/faraway_bich.mp3[/player]
[break]
🎼 Faraway Holy Land (Flare) – Fire Emblem Engage: Original Soundtrack

SCENARIO

ONE OF THE PRIMAL RIFTS has suddenly expanded, allowing the League and Rocket to enter the Ultra Wild at various points. The Hoenn League and Team Rocket enter the foreign realm in an effort to seize further control of the territory. Despite the dangers, the resources contained within the Ultra Wilds may prove to be invaluable for the respective factions and their power struggle.[break][break]

To further complicate matters, the possibility of finding one of many SEAL STONES, an artifact rumored to act as orienteering devices in the search for Arceus, raises the stakes for the fate of the region— and this universe. Team Rocket's first discovered the existence of this artifact during an expedition to this very realm.[break][break]

Lastly, the expanding topology of the multiverse places all on the battlefield at risk. SPATIAL FISSURES IN THE REALM cause the INTERDREAM ZONE, the interdimensional space between dreams and reality, to leak... bringing with them, twisted figures of the imagination.[break][break]

After all, TERA CRYSTALS can now be found embedded in the earth of these realms. Some wonder if it is due to the acts of TERASTALLIZATION committed by trainers while venturing into these dangerous frontiers... Some wonder what is happening to Hoenn then, a region newly encrusted in these glimmering bouquets of gem and dream.

[break][break][break][break]

OBJECTIVES

LEAGUE: You have teleported into the realm to prevent Team Rocket from reaching the Seal Stone. Although the League does not know the Seal Stone's location, the leaking Interdream Zone mist has concealed it from all parties. By tracking Team Rocket operatives and defeating them, secure the Seal Stone.

TEAM ROCKET: You have teleported into the realm and have discovered that the Seal Stone's location is shrouded in leaking Interdream Zone mist that is billowing out from dimensional chasm. Prevent the League from stopping Team Rocket from reaching and securing the Seal Stone.

LEAGUE CIVILIANS: You are caught in the crossfire in Dewford Town/Granite Cave. You may be attempting to flee, defend, or support official League forces. You may have also accidentally teleported into Ultra Deep Sea due to the expanded rift, or have bravely (or foolishly) ventured inside it.

MP SYSTEM

MERIT POINT (MP) SYSTEM

THE MERIT POINT SYSTEM will be deployed in this event and will be outlined in the Postdormitum MP Fund thread. Look below for some summarized features:[break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • MP can be saved for future MP events (KEEP TRACK OF YOUR TOTALS).
  • MP can be used to redeem rewards from the Postdormitum MP shop.
  • MP can be earned by completing Postdormitum posts and prompts.
  • MP can be earned by completing Postdormitum battle and mission threads.

You will only be allowed to donate 1000 MP PER CHARACTER. Furthermore, characters who have actively participated in and completed a PREDORMITUM THREAD can enter this event with 50 MP.

FAQ / PVP HELP

BELOW, frequently asked questions and their answers have been provided. Click on the SPOILER tag to reveal the questions.[break][break]

WHY DO LOSSES PROVIDE MORE POINTS THAN WINS? HOW WERE THE NEEDED TOTALS DETERMINED?

One reason why losses provide more points to alleviate or balance particular tensions in roleplay OOCly and ICly such as ego and point gain. However, the values have been determined after consider the playstyles of participating players, their activity, and the number of League vs Rocket.[break][break]

Remember, there are other ways to gain points in your threads apart from the outcome of a battle. Furthermore, you can consider the invisible contributions of faction NPCs such as officers, rangers, and grunts fighting alongside your characters on the battlefield.[break][break]

WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS IN BATTLE?

A Pokemon battle can be a traditional combat between two Pokemon and their trainers. However, you can consider the following to spice your combat up:[break][break]

• varying the number of Pokemon out on the field (2v2, 3v1, etc.).
  • using the environment (using cover, throwing objects, causing obstructions).
  • every post does not need to have a pokemon battle element to it. consider pauses in battle for dialogue, reflection, etc.
  • consider varying the environment of battle (e.g. on a rooftop, in the sky, during a chase).
  • your characters may attempt to physically attack each other.
  • any weapon use must be okayed with your rp partner; however, remember, pokemon are always more effective than humanmade weapons.
  • consider verbal arguments, contests of morality conveyed through dialogue, pleas and condemnation, etc.
[break][break]

WHAT CAN A WIN LOOK LIKE?

Apart from defeating your opponent's Pokemon, "winning" can encompass a variety of narrative beats. For example, securing or sabotaging an objective, stealing a prized possession, triumphing over another's philosophy/taking a higher moral ground, etc.[break][break]

WHAT CAN A LOSS LOOK LIKE?

Losing can encompass a variety of narrative conclusions. Apart from all or some of your characters' Pokemon fainting, one can consider options such as retreat, being unable to escape, becoming too injured to carry on.[break][break]

WHAT IF MY RP PARTNER DEFAULTS/GHOSTS/AFKS?

If your RP partner has defaulted, please let know. You will be able to choose the outcome in collaboration with your remaining partners if applicable.[break][break]

WHAT IF I DON'T WANT MY CHARACTER'S IDENTITY TO BE GIVEN AWAY?

"Wear a mask."[break][break]

I'M HAVING AN ISSUE WITH MY RP PARTNER. WHAT DO I DO?

First, give them the benefit of the doubt and try to communicate with them. If communication does not work, message staff and we will try to mediate or deliberate on an issue or outcome.

RULES & GUIDELINES

GENERAL RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES. A more comprehensive list of rules will be published in each event thread. These rules are also subject to change.[break][break]

• POSTDORMITUM BATTLES OR MISSIONS must have a minimum of 5 POSTS EACH to count as a COMPLETED BATTLE/MISSION.
  • More than two characters can be in a Postdormitum Battle or Mission thread; however, your character must reach 5 posts so they can receive MP for completion.[break][break]

In these threads, WINS, LOSSES, or TIES can either be assigned per faction (e.g. League win; Rocket loss) or on an individual basis (e.g. in a thread involving four people, there are two winners, two losers, with varying faction allegiances).
  • You are not confined to raid battling limitations for these threads (e.g. you can use more than one move per post, etc.). Just ensure that you COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR RP PARTNER(S).
  • You can have a Postdormitum Battle thread and Postdormitum Mission thread(s) going on concurrently.
  • A Pokemon death requires consent from the all involved players.

PVP-CENTRIC GUIDELINES

THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES are focused on the player versus player aspect. These rules have been created to ensure the smoothest running of this event from my side and to keep into account, the enjoyment of all roleplayers and of the hobby itself.[break][break]

• For bracketed battle threads, it is expected that PARTNERS RESPOND WITHIN 48-HOURS of it being their turn. This deadline can be flexible if your partners agree to leniency; however, if there is no communication or follow-up, the remaining partners may either decide what kind of outcome will follow in their thread, or leave it for to decide.
  • Let's say you're in a situation where it is almost the 48 hour deadline and you're almost done writing your post. However, you've crashed your car, your cat is having a severe case of IBS, your rent is due, and you're mentally exhausted. Can you have an extension? That depends.[break][break]

If your thread partners do not agree to it, or there is a pattern of inability of not meeting the deadline, then staff will default you. There is no shame. Real life is more important and there will be more merit point events!
  • Avoid godmodding, meaning taking control of another player's character or Pokemon during roleplay. This is sometimes called powerplaying. Examples and tips can be found here: FORUM ROLEPLAY: POWERPLAY.[break][break]

POWERPLAYING INVINCIBILITY can be committed in various ways: an unwillingness to get hit and an unwillingness to miss.
  • Unless plotted out beforehand, it ICly makes sense, or your character and their Pokemon have been outstrategized or outsmarted entirely, try to allow some GIVE AND TAKE in your battles. This means, battles should have highs and lows, hits and misses, for all involved. Characters and their Pokemon are not perfect.
  • I will NOT TOLERATE complaints revolving your IC-opponents' perceived levels of power, disparity of power, a player's experience in battle RP and more.[break][break]

Even if they are seasoned trainers ICly, possess legendary or mythical Pokemon, or are avatars, you can still create meaningful narratives in this event and your threads. You and your characters are not helpless.
  • If you find your ego being bruised or anxiety rising to a level you can not manage, there is no shame in FORFEITING or LEAVING THE EVENT.
  • Avoid labeling other characters' moves, actions, behaviours with certainty (e.g. Player of Character A writing that Character B is being desperate). Understand that players may not have their character "perform optimally" because characters make human mistakes/the player may be generously granting you openings while providing space for narrative progression.
  • Considering parameters set by particular past mediations and social contracts, I will NOT TOLERATE OOC drama/relationship complications/conflict disrupting the event.[break][break]

I will REMOVE PLAYERS who instigate or dwell on it OOCly. Inevitably, your characters will be in the same areas. You must let go and move on.
  • If you need assistance with battle RP, progressing conflict narratives in creative manners, etc., feel free to ASK FOR HELP! You can do this in Discord or through a private message to me, SHIV.
  • Mod deliberations are final.

BRACKETS

BRACKETED BATTLES

CHARACTERS THAT SIGN UP FOR A POSTDORMITUM BATTLE will be assigned an opponent. In your sign up, you can specify if you have a preference of characters you'd like to clash with and if you would like it to be a battle that is larger than a 1v1.[break][break]

The "brackets" will ensure that characters who have signed up for a battle have an opponent to thread with immediately. In Postdormitum, you will only have ONE BATTLE THREAD that will act as a pivotal clash between your character and a character from the opposing faction.[break][break]

!! Brackets will be published here upon the event's start in April and continually updated. However, those who are late to sign up may find themselves lacking opponents and will need to participate in Postdormitum missions instead.[break][break]

IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS:[break]
  • For bracketed battle threads, it is expected that PARTNERS RESPOND WITHIN 48-HOURS of it being their turn. This deadline can be flexible if your partners agree to leniency; however, if there is no communication or follow-up, the remaining partners may either decide what kind of outcome will follow in their thread, or leave it for to decide.
  • Let's say you're in a situation where it is almost the 48 hour deadline and you're almost done writing your post. However, you've crashed your car, your cat is having a severe case of IBS, your rent is due, and you're mentally exhausted. Can you have an extension?

That depends. If your thread partners do not agree to it, or there is a pattern of inability of not meeting the deadline, then staff will default you. There is no shame. Real life is more important and there will be more merit point events!

BRACKETS

UNDERNEATH THE SPOILER TAG, match ups can be found for Postdormitum's bracketed battles. These threads count as POSTDORMITUM BATTLES in the Postdormitum MP Fund thread.[break][break]

HIDEO KINO AARON TORAL vs ERIS HALLA[break]
LAURENCE ANDERSON ELINOR ANDERSON vs MINT FROST JAYDEN CROSS[break]
ELISE KUROKAWA PAXTON CONCORDAS vs AMOR ROSE[break]
CALEB HARCOURT vs ZEV HARCOURT[break]
SKYLER DROSS ANGELO VESTRI vs TEMPEST QUINN GAVIN MERLINO[break]
NOAH FABER GREYSON CONNORS vs BRYAN DELAROSA[break]
EVA MORALES ILLEANA REYES vs PRIAM CONRAD[break]
DEREK HOFFMAN ANNALISE HENDERSON vs FELIX GALLAGHER[break]
KAZIMIR WYNTER vs KILLIAN DECKER[break]
ROWAN WRYNN vs AIDAN HEREFORD[break]
OLLIE MORALES REMIEL CALCIFET vs OSCAR CLAYTON NAOMI SATO[break]
COLTON BOOTHROYD vs CYGNE BOTHWELL[break]
FREYA MORNINGSTAR vs MARZA VOLCHITSA[break]
ALEC FOSTER JOSH DEVLIN vs ELIJAH GARDNER[break]
MATIAS SILPH vs FERN DELANEY[break]
PENELOPE LIVY KYLE LOPEZ vs ELISABETH FIORELLI BARNABY FINCH[break]
CALLAN YOUNG MELODY MIRO vs THEO BECKETT[break]
TOKI AKIYAMA vs MAKOTO KURUMI[break]
EL SUNDERLAND vs ISAAC MERLO[break]
ANDREA VANEAU LUKA CHÊNE vs LULU FLINT[break]
MAVERICK NOAH RYDER vs KANAME FUJIHARA[break]
FINNEGAN YANG vs GERALD KAISER[break]
KYRENAI BLACK FAELAN FOXGROVE vs ARIADNE MAUCH INIGO DEL ROSARIO[break]
KATHERINE FAIRBURNE vs DECLAN WALSH[break]
FRANCIE MYRTLE vs ASHLEY SAWYER[break]
RAZZ KINGSMAN vs ASRIEL PRYDE[break]
LAM LOGAN vs ALEXANDRA BRIARWOOD[break]
GIDEON & GUNNER GRAVES vs PARKER JONES[break]
BORUTA & ROMAN MAHER vs SOYEON KWAN[break]
ELAINE HIGHLAND vs FELIX GALLAGHER (NO MP FOR FELIX; STATIC AMOUNT GIVEN TO ROCKET)[break]
FERNANDO SILPH vs GENESIS FOX[break]
VANILLA KINGSLEY vs DORIAN WESTCLIFF[break]
LYDIA MAGNUSSON vs SHRED ZEPPELIN[break]
NICOLAS RIVERA vs MICHAEL NAVIDSON[break]
THOMAS BENOIT vs CALPURNIA KUBRICK[break]
ITO ARXIEN vs KOUJI MATRSUBARA[break]
MILO SHARPE & CLAIRE AGAKURA vs ADRIAN MALCOLM[break]
HYAKKARYŌRAN TSUBAKI vs RUBY GARCIA[break]
SHIZUE MURASAKI vs JULIA DAVIS & JETT ROAN[break]
ALBA EVOVAE vs SERGEI DACHEV

SIGNING UP

SIGN-UP

TO SIGN-UP, use the template below or simply post with the required information.

CURRENTLY, ONLY ONE CHARACTER CAN SIGN UP PER PLAYER. There is a chance this will change in the future.

[blockquote][h1]RESURFACED TREASURE SIGN-UPS[/h1]
[h2]ULTRA DEEP SEA SKIRMISH[/h2]

[b]OOC NAME:[/b]
[b]CHARACTER:[/b] @tag[break]
[b]FACTION:[/b] LEAGUE or ROCKET[break]
[b]PARTICIPATING IN DE FACTION RACE?:[/b] Y/N (characters not participating in battles can engage in missions or separate threads to earn MP)[break]
[b]REPRESENTATIVE POKEMON:[/b] pick one pokemon to represent your character for the race. include their moveset information. this event is considered DE.[break]
[b]NOTES/COMMENTS:[/b] write here[break]

[/blockquote]

PLEASE SIGN UP BY 9/15 11:59PM PST

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 4:04:20 GMT
shiv Avatar

POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS

ULTRA DEEP SEA SKIRMISH

CHARACTER: @tag[break]
FACTION: LEAGUE or ROCKET[break]
PARTICIPATING IN BATTLES?: Y/N (characters not participating in battles can engage in missions)[break]
DO YOU WANT A BATTLE LARGER THAN A 1v1?: Y/N[break]
PREFERRED PARTNERS?: tags[break]
PREFERRED OPPONENTS?: tags[break]
POKEMON TEAM (6 MAX): pokemon and movesets[break]
NOTES/COMMENTS: write here[break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 5:17:30 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS

ULTRA DEEP SEA SKIRMISH

CHARACTER: [break]
FACTION: LEAGUE[break]
PARTICIPATING IN BATTLES?: Yeppers![break]
DO YOU WANT A BATTLE LARGER THAN A 1v1?: I don't mind either ^_^[break]
PREFERRED PARTNERS?: TBD / Anyone! Willing to carry, team up with fellow AQUA's for POGGER battles or anything in between![break]
PREFERRED OPPONENTS?: Ready to throw fisticuffs with any and all Rockets[break]
POKEMON TEAM (6 MAX): See below[break]
NOTES/COMMENTS: EXCITED POG | DM's open for plotting for Leaguers and Rockets![break]

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 5:24:32 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar

POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS

ULTRA DEEP SEA SKIRMISH

PARTICIPATING IN BATTLES?: Yes[break]
DO YOU WANT A BATTLE LARGER THAN A 1v1?: Yes, but not too much larger[break]
PREFERRED PARTNERS?: None[break]
PREFERRED OPPONENTS?: None[break]
POKEMON TEAM (6 MAX): See below[break]
NOTES/COMMENTS: had to post before space hehe on a serious note, i agree with toppa's bid for some kind of 48hr iic ruling to keep things from stagnating[break]

THIS TEAM IS BASED ON A PENDING SHOP TRANSACTION
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
5,951 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 5:29:54 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar

POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS

ULTRA DEEP SEA SKIRMISH

DO YOU WANT A BATTLE LARGER THAN A 1v1?: Would prefer 1v1 but I'm willing to be flexible![break]
PREFERRED PARTNERS?: In order of preference:   [break]
PREFERRED OPPONENTS?: In order of preference: [break]
POKEMON TEAM (6 MAX): See image[break]
NOTES/COMMENTS: I am not comfortable with any of these Pokémon dying, but I am comfortable with having long-term injuries inflicted on them! Josh will also be fighting with a sword while mounted on his Pokémon if my RP partner is comfortable with it. I strongly prefer to pre-arrange battle outcomes via DM prior to writing them.[break]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 5:43:42 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar

POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS

ULTRA DEEP SEA SKIRMISH

FACTION: LEAGUE [break]
PARTICIPATING IN BATTLES?: Y[break]
DO YOU WANT A BATTLE LARGER THAN A 1v1?: Y but flexible[break]
PREFERRED PARTNERS?: anyone ^_^[break]
PREFERRED OPPONENTS?: or anyone ^_^[break]
POKEMON TEAM (6 MAX): listed below !![break]
NOTES/COMMENTS: mraooo i fight shadowclan[break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
all i am is a man, i want the world in my hands
awards
1,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 5:44:49 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS

ULTRA DEEP SEA SKIRMISH

FACTION: LEAGUE [break]
PARTICIPATING IN BATTLES?: Y [break]
DO YOU WANT A BATTLE LARGER THAN A 1v1?: Y[break]
PREFERRED PARTNERS?: [break]
PREFERRED OPPONENTS?: anyone pog [break]
POKEMON TEAM (6 MAX): TBD [break]
NOTES/COMMENTS: let me be a sniper again for like 2 rounds plz plz plz plz plz [break]

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 5:47:56 GMT
Callan Young Avatar

POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS

ULTRA DEEP SEA SKIRMISH

PREFERRED PARTNERS?: I don't mind[break]
PREFERRED OPPONENTS?: I don't mind[break]
POKEMON TEAM (6 MAX): TBD[break]
NOTES/COMMENTS: For the sake of post speed I'd prefer if any battles larger than 1v1 be a small amount of people, ideally no more than 3 per side. This reduces the time gap between players. If there could be a rule implemented for these battles (e.g. post within 48 hours) that would also be good.[break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 5:49:14 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS

ULTRA DEEP SEA SKIRMISH

FACTION: ROCKET[break]
DO YOU WANT A BATTLE LARGER THAN A 1v1?: Y (I can and will take down all of Littleroot AGAIN)[break]
PREFERRED PARTNERS?: Up for whoever, but and would be POGGERS.[break]
PREFERRED OPPONENTS?: Idgaf. COME AT ME, BROS. (Although I would be super down to face , , , , or .)[break]
POKEMON TEAM (6 MAX): Below[break]
NOTES/COMMENTS: Gonna try and spread the wealth carefully in missions so I can get that sweet, sweet raid RP. Comin' for your DMs, Leaguers...[break][break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 5:49:21 GMT
mint frost Avatar

POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS

ULTRA DEEP SEA SKIRMISH

PARTICIPATING IN BATTLES?: Y [break]
PREFERRED OPPONENTS?: @council @e4 [break]
POKEMON TEAM (6 MAX): pwease....mercy......tbc [break]
NOTES/COMMENTS: im ready to kick ass and also get my ass kicked in front of senpai [break]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,588 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 6:03:56 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS

ULTRA DEEP SEA SKIRMISH

DO YOU WANT A BATTLE LARGER THAN A 1v1?: No (2v2 if we get the Cousin tag team)[break]
PREFERRED OPPONENTS?: Anyone with a perceived powerlevel +9000[break]
POKEMON TEAM (6 MAX): TBA[break]
NOTES/COMMENTS: I am down to engage with all Y'all Rockets! Either as "Equals" of higher Rank, or as the evil face of the League that will be seared into an unfortunate Rocket Grunt's Nightmares! (DM's be open for plotting)[break]

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
399 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 6:07:28 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar

POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS

ULTRA DEEP SEA SKIRMISH

DO YOU WANT A BATTLE LARGER THAN A 1v1?: Y-fine with either 1v1 or larger[break]
PREFERRED PARTNERS?: None[break]
PREFERRED OPPONENTS?: None, someone crazy[break]
POKEMON TEAM (6 MAX): As below[break]
NOTES/COMMENTS: Will probably require a partner who is okay with a slower pace from the 8th to the 21st. Plane flights and international travel are rough. 17-18 hours flights will be killer. [break] [break]

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
376 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 6:08:47 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar

POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS

ULTRA DEEP SEA SKIRMISH

DO YOU WANT A BATTLE LARGER THAN A 1v1?: No[break]
PREFERRED PARTNERS?: N/A[break]
PREFERRED OPPONENTS?: Any Leaguer will do. Gerald will stomp on their face's equally. [break]
POKEMON TEAM (6 MAX): TBA [break]
NOTES/COMMENTS: Gerald will be fighting with the intention of killing. So if anyone wants to murder a few of their Pokémon or get seriously hurt, Gerald will be more than happy to oblige! (DM's be open for plotting)[break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,698 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 6:25:23 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar

POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS

ULTRA DEEP SEA SKIRMISH

DO YOU WANT A BATTLE LARGER THAN A 1v1?: Yes, but not too large.[break]
PREFERRED OPPONENTS?: (if I'm not teammates w her w rocket)[break]
POKEMON TEAM (6 MAX): pokemon and movesets[break]
NOTES/COMMENTS: write here[break]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 6:30:37 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar

POSTDORMITUM SIGN-UPS

ULTRA DEEP SEA SKIRMISH

CHARACTER: [break]FACTION: ROCKET[break]PARTICIPATING IN BATTLES?: Y[break]DO YOU WANT A BATTLE LARGER THAN A 1v1?: Y[break]PREFERRED PARTNERS?: [break]PREFERRED OPPONENTS?: (if not paired) [break]POKEMON TEAM (6 MAX): pokemon and movesets[break]NOTES/COMMENTS: write here[break]