TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 2:23:23 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]
[attr="class","magnus1body"]

Last ball was a dud. This time though, Magnus winds it up. Some pinkie in the box, and now its time to drop'em like it's hot.

He chucks that ball as hard as he can, pitching it with intent.

hfQLXLj6

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

- Did I dunk?

[attr="class","magnus1pkmn"]

[attr="class","magnus1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".magnus1"]--accent:#DAA520;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,087 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 4:21:49 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"My keys!" Howard grunted as he swam around in the tank, before being dragged out by carnival staff. He hadn't found them yet, so there was only one thing left to do:

Get back in line.

txVbV4Oq

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,398 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 5:05:59 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

once again, the wyndon ceo walked up to the booth. he looked over at .

[break][break] she looked familiar.

[break][break] regardless, he reached for the ball and tossed.

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
yHzBVElU

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay a { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'!important; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;} .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(90%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px; transition:0.2s all; } .jaytop img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.2s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,691 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 9:17:25 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

He was hot... on a losing streak. He hadn't dunked a single person. Oh, how absolutely embarrassing. Then again, baseball had never been his favorite sport.

If only the dunk tank had employed some sort of training dummy that required a perfectly executed stab or slash. He would be impeccable. He would never miss. But alas...

He sighs and reels his arm back before making his throw.
DUNK TANK + ♔

pFnf08fQ
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 13:53:15 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

DUNK TANK

My whole life I have yearned for that throne

Oh hey, there was actual royalty on the seat now.

"Oh hell naw." That was freaking unacceptable.

At the risk of damaging Hoenn-Galar diplomatic relations, Doug took on his most professional pokeball throwing stance, his foot rising up in an arch as he reeled back his arm.

"BALLONLEA RULES, HAMMERLOCKE DROOLS!"

H|rnqbwp
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,654 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 14:31:54 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
"BALLONLEA RULES!"

Hideo's proclamation followed 's, next in line to take a shot at dunking . He wasn't actually aware that it was Remiel on the throne, or that Remiel was actually Galarian royalty. All Hideo knew was that there was someone on the Dunk Tank throne, and it wasn't himself.

With the toss of this ball, he aimed to rectify that error.

3kODKhpp
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,586 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 15:55:21 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the last attempt was a flop. then again, he wasn't sure if he wanted to win. after all, the winner gets to sit on the throne for the people to target.

he shrugs as he goes back in line for another shot. he's willing to self-destruct if it meant someone else will have a bad day.

rciDL0dQ

@tags

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
his hands keep turning into birds and flying away from him. eventually the birds must land.
awards
1,740 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 18:34:46 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The person seated in the dunk tank by the time Lam got back around was just a kid (.) So he felt kinda bad for the potential of dunking him, but at the same time…he wouldn’t be there if he didn’t wanna be. Equal opportunity dunking, yada yada. Ball poised in his left hand, he let it loose to sent it zooming to the target. Batter up!

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]6lU00p1q[break]
dunkies![break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-shinx color-shiny"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-rowlet"]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/8k6618q8/7-E1-B6623-A9-BF-4-FA8-B054-19476-DDA9-D95.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,871 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 19:31:22 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

With Metis the Hoothoot strapped on the front of her t-shirt as the royal makes her way back to the dunk tank in her casual disguise, the passerbys look at the sight of the small owlet being carried around like a small baby with her mother though the royal ambassador would only set her sights on one man on the seat. was still sitting on the seat like he had evaded her attempt once, but she wasn't about to give up on that![break][break]

Given that didn't want her to get drunk on fun nights out with friends due to her position as Galarian Ambassador, this would be her chance to pay him back! She throws the Pokeball to try to get her elder cousin off the seat.[break][break]

bUf|pRt2

@dunktank [break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
421 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 20:50:40 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
To be honest, he just wanted to dunk someone, at least once—

“Sorry!” he yelled as he took aim with the Pokéball-sized baseball, and let it rip!

(Would there be a splash today? Who knows?!)

NYjX7LJ9

+
+ alley oop! (and that is a DUNK!)

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 23:22:13 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Damn these people who get to dunk before she does! Scrunching her nose, she clenches her fist tight and glares right at .[break][break]

Oh, he's going down.[break][break]

4xR5EuMH
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || dunk tank

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 23:32:56 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He swore the entire… concept behind the dunk tank was ‘cursed’.

It had… last year had really turned him off from lingering too long around here—at least unless the other half of his soul was sitting on the throne ready to be iterated sent to an early unexpected bath…

“Am I really going to subject myself to this again?” he muttered, picking up the Pokéball-sized baseball and flinging it as best as he could.

Never mind if he was noodle-armed and all that shite.

lWnlmHKd

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,087 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 0:23:52 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Keys..." Howard growled as he got back in line. He had to get back into that dunk tank and suffer the humiliating experience of getting water up the nose. He needed to get his apartment keys back.

If his landlord got into his apartment while it was locked, she'd see the massive pile of artifacts he had plundered from other regions. That would ruin his cover.

And he'd have to return his security deposit.

Horrible. Howard threw the ball.

828_9hqr
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
784 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 6:43:22 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
The Dunk Tank had grown surprisingly popular. There was even a line she had to wait at!

Johanna was pleased. And so she waited in line for her appointed time.

And when her turn finally came around she used all her skill, all her power, all her finessed to throw the Pokeball at the target, hopefully dunking .

m0nZjWR8
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 10:17:27 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

It had taken the line quite a bit to kick Desiree off of her throne, four attempts, to be exact; it was just as fun to her to egg on all the participants when they would throw as it was to drop into the water, quelling those uv rays momentarily. After the stranger had knocked her into the water and taken her spot, she'd wait in line once more; getting all the stamps possible from this attraction wasn't gonna kill her hype just yet. And besides, the gym leader that put this whole traveling festival together was up on the seat.[break][break]

Setting down her.. fifth cocktail? Desiree would hold the ball in her hands, raising it in the air before chucking it at the target with all of her might. Hopefully, it would land in the tank, but she wouldn't be surprised if her luck was running out quickly. The pinkette had yet to miss up to this point.[break][break]

UXDP5il5

[break][break]

NOTES

- FIRST MISS <3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP