TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 19:41:07 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

It was kind of amusing to Desiree how her first match while she was in the hot seat was so beefy, yet missed his target- but she wasn't there for long, as a kind-looking brunette took her place shortly thereafter. The dunk in the water felt so nice, even if it was filled with dirt and grime from so many stinky fairgoers! Up in line to attempt to keep the activities going, it would soon be her turn, finishing her cocktail and picking up the ball. If only the ball was pink, then it'd be lucky.[break][break]

"Oh hey, you again~! ♡" Noticing that the woman up in the seat was the same one she had dunked before, she'd smile and wave, giving a cutesy pose or two. Desiree wondered if it was her destiny to keep dunking this person over and over. Raising the ball over her head and doing a good luck shimmy, she'd throw the ball, impending if it would hit the target once again.

gySx6zPk

[break][break]

NOTES

- LMAOOO A DOUBLE DUNK IM SO SORRY JSHKJABJDS

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 21:03:01 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]

[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
Dunk Tank

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

He doesn't know the pink hair girl, though it doesn't seem to matter if you knew the person or not. He was mostly here for his pokemon and for them to have fun and seeing how he was half blind with extreme difficulties with depth perception he had ask about giving the ball to his pokemon for them to throw. And Ra was given the opportunity to throw. [break][break]

Though whether or not he did it Razz knew he would take the pool which he didn't mind too much with the increasing heat of Hoenn.

[break][break]

+ Participate in Dunk
[break]+ Dunk someone

[break]+ Survive more than one dunking
[break]+ 8/5

[break][break]
xL3W70Yg

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 23:28:05 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

DUNK TANK

My whole life I have yearned for that throne

Okay, so his last attempt had failed miserably. These things happened. Sometimes, throwing a mudball couldn't be helped.

This time, definitely, he was getting his throne.

"Though your name may be Sir Kingsman, good sire, I assure you that I alone am fit for the throne you sit upon. If you shant giveth it back to me, then..."

He hoisted up the ball, reeling back.

"HAVE AT THEE!"
Zztq2Uzx
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
489 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 2:57:26 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maritest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

she isn't sulking. [break][break]

not at all. not pouting because she was sent to the back of the line, and not upset at all that she couldn't end the legacy of someone (again). it's only a shame that you can't win them all, and so she laments. she laments in her lack of skill. [break][break]

it's unfortunate that this man sitting on the water throne will be the target of her grievances. "it's nothing personal" she speaks, a soft pout to her lips as she grips the pokeball, and lobs it at the target. [break][break]

a shame, she gets to lament more.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

5Qlfcksv

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]--accent:#a2add0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,829 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 3:03:15 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"These things are rigged, anyway. Isn't there a carnival worker sitting on this chair or something?" Howard peered at the dunk tank with the trepidation that one might view a poorly wired explosive. "And I don't wanna sit on that chair either, mate. If I get wet, my hat'll be ruined! This is authentic leather!"

"Grrrrrrrrr" Shirley growled behind him. Howard turned to peer at his Aerodactyl with a standoffish frown. "I am not scared! You don't like water either, girl!" Shirley continued to stare at him through narrowed eyes, and Howard sighed. "Fine, fine!
You win, girl. I'll throw the ball and ruin some poor sod's day.
"

Shirley growled, then returned to her pokeball. "Sorry about this!" Howard yelled as he flung the ball towards the target.

wagj_Kz4
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 8:00:06 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

he was once again at the dunk tank.

[break][break] he peered curiously at the cowboy-wearing individual ahead of him, head angled as he listened to the man's complaints. if he was so against this game, why was he here?

[break][break] although, he had to admit, it was impressive as to the way his pokemon commanded him.

[break][break] when jayden took to the stand, his eyes narrowed at the target. when the ball fell from his grip, his throw was not sorry.

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
71SwEXRz

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay a { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'!important; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;} .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(90%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px; transition:0.2s all; } .jaytop img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.2s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,443 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 14:05:16 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
His time upon the throne was even shorter than the last, but that would do little to dissuade him from making another attempt. No amount of sogginess would stop him from going for the throne, to claim the crown that was rightfully his.

Unlike the current throne-bearer ( ), there would be no apologies from Hideo, no remorse for what he had to do - what he wanted to do. With no hesitation, he took his shot, aiming to dunk the leather-clad man on the seat.

gEV1GiUw
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,522 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 14:27:34 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

It didn’t take him long to be dunked in all reality. Kind of a bummer! But that was fine…he could just go to the back of the line and reclaim the seat.[break][break]

He hung out back, hands in his pockets and dripping wet as he watched the tank inhabitants cycle through. The person who sat in the seat when he stepped up, throwing ball in hand, had been there for a good minute. Lam shrugged at him— couldn’t help it if he was the one to finally topple the guy! ()

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]PVG0SXTu[break]
dunkies![break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-shinx color-shiny"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-rowlet"]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/8k6618q8/7-E1-B6623-A9-BF-4-FA8-B054-19476-DDA9-D95.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
740 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 17:05:26 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
So her track record with throwing these balls was starting to look quite bleak. Chances of ever sitting the throne were dwindling by the day. But that would not stop her.

She would try her best, aiming at , a former challenger of hers. She hoped her throw would go better than her previous battle against him.

lJAdCWVM
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 17:33:49 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
Thomas couldn't help but question how his throws were so off the mark. Was there something wrong with him? Was he simply cursed?

In any case, he was up next. was in the tank. Thomas tossed the ball, hoping for something.

Y6WbDUYT
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 18:00:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Nym was absolutely giddy with excitement! She had fond memories of carnivals and fairs. Having traveled to Nimbasa City several times in her youth. Being at such an event like this made her feel young again! (Not that she was old of course!) Realizing she was up next, the music artist picked up a ball. Cocked it back. And threw it with all her might! Uttering a "Sorry!" As the ball flew true. There were no hard feelings after all! It was just for fun!

CFO1g2ip
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
October 18
Pyrite Town, Orre
bisexual
"Freelancer" (Rocket)
Elite
Single
102 height
102 height
awards
460 posts
Ruby Garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rubygarcia
Ruby Garcia
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 20:19:39 GMT
Ruby Garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rubyw"]

Ruby was genuinely happy to see again, but she had to keep up the cocky attitude. "Don't take it easy on me!" she called with a smirk and a wink. Whether she did or just had bad aim (there was no way she wasn't strong enough with the smithing work she did), Aurelie ended up missing.

[break][break]Next up was the person who'd dunked her before, . "You got lucky last time!"

[break][break]Welp, she turned out to be dead wrong. She shot the pink-haired girl an annoyed look once she'd emerged from the water. "So you got lucky again, big deal!"

[break][break]She was still peeved when it was her turn to throw again. Time to take it out on that target!

[break][break]
LwR1dgOM

[attr="class","rubytag"]

[attr="class","rubypokes"]

[newclass=.ruby] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby a] text-decoration: none; color: #7b6678; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7b6678; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby i] color: #7b6678; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubytag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubytag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubynotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7b6678; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubyw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.ruby span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubypokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7b6678; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubypokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 20:41:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Elliot was never really sports-inclined. His weak lungs made it hard for him to do his absolute best in a game. That being said, he didn't think his aim was too bad! He played ball with his dad and even his cousins as a kid. So it couldn't be too hard! Still, a part of him felt bad and guilty for attempting to dunk someone into a vat of water. Knowing that it could be him up there sometime. Also at the mercy of other peoples aim. Reminding himself this was all just for fun. He steeled himself as he attempted to throw the ball with eyes closed as he gave the ball his best toss in the general direction of the target.

8Mnxwm_v
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 20:58:44 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Julia's reign this time was short-lived. , on the other hand, had been up there way too long. Time to dethrone him!

[break][break]
movzouMB

[attr="class","juliatag"]

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 21:05:10 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He knew that his friend would avoid the dunk tank as much as possible, due to him attributing it to be ‘cursed’ or something like that.

And, to be fair, that friend of his only started learning how to swim recently, so they were excused.

Otherwise…

Who was going to be the first victim(?) of his reign of ‘terror’ out here at the dunk tank?

WiiVg5vL

participate in the dunk tank game — 1 stamp