TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
CLAMPERL DIVING (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 6:17:22 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Swimming out to sea with her hand met by the mythical water-type pokemon's, Desiree felt a familiar sense of peace that she did when she would go to the beach with her mother when she was young. This was true even if the clouds were painted darker than the typical summer day; there was something about Phione that made her feel at peace within the oceanic fray. Their deep-sea dwelling calls were ethereal in themselves, echoing as the two would dive.[break][break]

Though they had met at the carnival, Phione wished to show the pinkette just where they were truly from- this was deeper than she'd typically travel to within the depths, just by a little bit. Before long, they were at a little cavern's exterior, drenched in vibrant corals of all shapes and sizes. She couldn't help but smile when she'd see this; it was empty, but clearly meant much to her newest companion.[break][break]

Being able to experience such a fulfilling moment with the mythical pokemon was something she'd remember forever, alongside the entirety of their first swim. Something shimmered between two coral pieces, noticed by Phione with the darting of her ceruleans. They would reach their lil' blue arm in to try to dig it out, a souvenir for their journey to the sea's depths.[break][break]

rRXNml|K

[break][break]

NOTES

- AUGUST 21st | Devolution Stone +1

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
822 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 7:15:07 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar
A third Mega Shard was discovered by Pinkey Pokey. Upon being delivered the item, Dorian was over the moon. He had found enough Mega Shards to recreate a Mega Stone.

The only question was what Mega Stone would he he get out of it?

Pinky Pokey continued its search for treasure.

BvrXQbUA Pokeball Get!

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 7:17:14 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
Yet another Pokeball. A free capture attempt, as far as Thomas was concerned. Though he had to ask how they all ended up here.

Thomas sent his Clawitzer out for more treasure.

rF|4OAT2 Ability Capsule Get!

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 12:43:44 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Yesterday’s luck had been phenomenal. She wondered if she could repeat the success today? There was a chance, certainly, but only if fate was with her. And honestly, it didn’t really feel like it.

Nevertheless she would give it a shot as she dived beneath the wave looking for any item to haul with her to the surface.

XLRzqOQp
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
his hands keep turning into birds and flying away from him. eventually the birds must land.
awards
1,740 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 13:44:17 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

His hand pops up out of the water first, grasping what undoubtedly looked like a tera shard under the surface. He shakes wet hair out of his face before peering down at the crystallized shard in hand. Yep. He turns it over, noting the pink-red sheen that he thinks denotes a psychic typing. Looks perfect for Peaches to use - that is, if she can get through one of her classic psyduck migraines first. He takes his first haul back to his things on shore, and then wades out again for another round of dives.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]6ShDMj7S[break]
netting: a clamperl! (8/4)[break]
blue shard (8/5)[break]
mega shard (8/6)[break]
pokeball (8/7)[break]
clamperl (8/8)[break]
ability capsule (8/9)[break]
mega shard (8/10)[break]
blue shard (8/11)[break]
egg tutor (8/14)[break]
mega shard (8/15)[break]
tera shard (8/16)[break]
mega shard (8/21)

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-totodile"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-altaria"]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/8k6618q8/7-E1-B6623-A9-BF-4-FA8-B054-19476-DDA9-D95.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Folgers/Monkey

Alexei the Reaper, Minuit
He/Him
Janurary 17th
Camphrier Town
Heterosexual
Crime Lord
Grunt
7 height
7 height
Expanding to Hoenn
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @al
Alphonse Gambino
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 16:27:20 GMT
Alphonse Gambino Avatar
The sun was high in the blue, clear sky - and the cries of Wingull echoed about.[break][break]

Alphonse swam with more enthusiasm than usual. He had earned quite a few helpful prizes and wanted more. That was the problem with endless ambition - one always wanted, needed more. Mister Gambino was not the type to get greedy, mind. But he was ambitious without end - one who would always pursue his gain and self-interest with very few lines in the sand to observe. Diving down fast enough to outpace a less able-bodied swimmer? Absolutely - and he did so. He reached the shell just before some punk kid who was forced to go surface for air. [break][break]

cBSo_dxS

Notes

- Aug 8th - Gachapon Clamperl (Sold)

- Aug 11th - Z-Crystal

-Pokéball obtained

- Aug 15th - Egg Tutor

- Aug 17th - Ability Capsule

- Aug 18th - Mega Shard

- Aug 21st - TM/TR
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,668 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 17:43:48 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
And right after that, a Z-crystal! "Nice work, Meowser!" he said, reaching over to try and pat her on the head - which she readily accepted.

Just as he tossed the Z-crystal in the bag, his Meowscarada dove under the water once more - her kicks splashing water all over Hideo. She was completely under before she could hear his scoldings, a wide grin on her face.

1zL2t8ds Blue Shard x1

Total haul:
2x Level Tutor
2x Move Tutor
1x Ability Capsule
1x Form Change
5x Pokeball
1x Mega Shard
1x Devolution Stone
1x Tera Shard
2x Z-crystal
1x Mega Shard
1x Blue Shard
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 18:30:08 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]What Poseidon had hoped would be an entire vein of Z Crystals was instead an entire trench full of Pokeballs. She was so mad, she could just grab one and fling it away![break][break]

Unfortunately, her sickles made that impossible. She looked to Alexander, who simply shrugged with his equally unsuitable flippers. Octavio decided to show mercy, using his far more flexible flippers to do the job.[break][break]

As a Pokeball bounced off what seemed to be a cliff face, a single eye creaked open. Uh oh. Time to swim like hell![break][break]

e|siWFb2

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 21:51:13 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

another pokeball. she drags herself out of the water and wrings her hair out crossly. her aquatic pokemon bob in the surf, looking after her curiously, and then sink back under the waves. 

after a couple of hours of sunbathing, she goes back in for another dive.
CLAMPERL DIVING
5NJanEYt
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 0:24:08 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Another beautiful day for a dive. This summer season had blessed them in full. The vibes on the beaches of LILYCOVE CITY were great.

Remiel nearly stayed behind to enjoy a nice margarita. Instead, he lugged his diving equipment off toward the edge of the dock before suiting up. Then, with a smooth dip, he descends below the waves to search for treasure.

DISCOVERED X1 LEVEL TUTOR!

CLAMPERL DIVING + ♔

ii6QhOJ7
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 1:04:08 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Starmie takes a dive with her off the coast of Lilycove City since the day today was lovely for the two of them to have a nice relaxing time together. Decarabia takes the time in protecting its mistress while she takes a Clamperl out of the cave and swims back up to the surface. Since her luck so far had finding good treasure, the royal would open up the Clamperl for the Starmie to look at what they had gotten today.[break][break]

pcWKy1Pi

@clamperldive [break][break]

PRIZES

- August 2: Incense[break]
- August 4: Salac Berry[break]
- August 5: Salac Berry (again)[break]
- August 6: Mega Stone[break]
- August 7: Mega Shard[break]
- August 8: Egg Tutor[break]
- August 11: Pokeball[break]
- August 12: Pokeball (again)[break]
- August 13: Mega Shard[break]
- Aguust 14: Mega Shard[break]
- August 15: Pokeball[break]
- August 16: Ability Capsule[break]
- August 17: TM/TR[break]
- August 18: Mega Shard[break]
- August 19: Form Change[break]
- August 20: Move Tutor[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,064 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 1:19:39 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Clamperl Diving

"FUCK!" He shouted as he emerged from the water, chucking yet another piece of plastic into the basket with murderous intent.

kXWFrwLD

HAUL
#- Date, Roll, Prize
01- August 1st, 79, Salac Berry
02- August 2nd, 1, Pokeball
03- August 3rd, 92, Tera Shard
04- August 4th, 82, Devolution Stone
05- August 5th, 52, Clamperl
06- August 6th, 59, Blue Shard
07- n/a
08- August 8th, 92, Tera Shard
09- August 9th, 27, Level tutor
10- August 10th, 87, Z-crystal
11- n/a
12- n/a
13- August 13th, 10, pokeball
14- August 14th, 28, Level tutor
15- August 15th, 30, Level tutor
16- August 16th, 68, Incense
17- August 17th, 43, Egg Tutor
18- August 18th, 32, TM tutor
19- August 19th, 35, TM tutor
20- n/a
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,606 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 1:21:33 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
an entire clamperl was surprising to find, but not exactly impossible.

kyle gets out of the ocean carrying the bivalve and lumbering over the pile with it. the shell was shut tight, and it seemed like the clamperl was taking a nap. the poochyena tried pawing it awake, but it doesn't budge.

he leaves his pokemon to play with the shell and returns to the sea for more treasure.

LUBokoSy

08/07 > 1 - pokeball + stamp
08/08 > 82 - devolution stone
08/09 > 83 - devolution stone
08/10 > 92 - tera shard
08/11 > 35 - tm/tr
08/12 > 20 - pokeball
08/13 > 63 - gachapon ticket
08/14 > 1 - pokeball + stamp
08/15 > 82 - devolution stone
08/16 > 66 - incense
08/18 > 97 - mega shard
08/19 > 23 - pokeball
08/20 > 53 - clamperl
08/21 > 99 - mega shard

@tags
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 3:46:30 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CLAMPERL DIVING

FIRST ROUND

AND THE NEXT DAY IS JUST AS STILL. clear, crystal. not even the slightest sign of trouble in sight. only the ripples that comes from treading water and swimming trainers dare breach such tranquility. it makes the exclamation of happiness that much sweeter as people come up with their treasure.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
Py8cSrqS

• pokeball
  • pokeball
  • z-crystal
  • clamperl
  • pokeball
  • pokeball
  • pokeball
  • move tutor

close tab

played by

Kohri

Cae
He/Him/His
50 years old
Mossdeep City, Hoenn
Homosexual
Civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
11 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caehux
Caelan Huxley
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 4:26:57 GMT
Caelan Huxley Avatar
Woah. A pretty rare find! Caelan turned the shimmering Z-Crystal over and over in his hand and tucked it away nice and safe right next to the pokeballs he had nabbed. The ocean glistened in his eyes and soon he was ready to dive into the depths once more.

7qNOBwNm
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times