Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,401 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
LEAGUE HOLIDAY PARTY (MEGA SOCIAL)
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 4:02:13 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Oh, shit. Drama bomb. Apparently, the guy who just dove tongue-first into someone as a debate tactics shouldn't have done that. Isaac didn't even realize was spoken for. He winced sympathetically as approached, and made a mental note to give the poor guy one on the house if he ended up sticking around.[break][break]

Until then, he decided the last thing the poor guy needed was a meddler. He let their drama play out on the sidelines as he put the finishing touches on 's drink. He even gave it a little swirl with that candy cane for a bit of extra flourish. "There ya go," he said, returning his smirk with one of his own. "Littlest candy cane I could get my hands on, too." Next up, Gen-[break][break]

Oh. No . Damn. There was another someone she really wanted to speak with, apparently. Ah well. It was a big party, full of a ton of guests, and Genny had been busy making million dollar moves lately. She'd taken a decisive first step into the gym challenge, after all, and was getting a handle on Ranger elitedom. There were a lot of more important people she probably had to rub elbows with here.[break][break]

Speaking of important people, had caught wind of his little pointed look. Isaac had hoped it would be a subtle little reminder. He should have known Silphs weren't one to deal in such arts. Instead, he turned right to , bluntly asking what his problem was. Before Isaac could try and paper over it, say it was a general reminder, Navy took that question by the horns.[break][break]

Arceus, was Isaac glad told them to simmer down. One powder keg had already been defused by a timely case of marital issues. He didn't need another one to go off, and being told to leave their drama at the door could either put an end to it or blow it up into something bigger. If only there was a timely distraction.[break][break]

Oh, look! There was ! "He's right. We're worked up 50 weeks a year. Let's keep these last two people," Isaac said, before nodding over to the presentation that was beginning. " 'Sides. Can't have anyone missing the big show, right?" Astrology. Solid stuff. Isaac didn't believe a word of it, but he knew it'd get this crowd ooh-ing and aah-ing. It helped that the relics discovered were badass.[break][break]

He raised a glass in thanks to a presentation well done, then turned to his steadily growing table. was there turning 's graciously offered drink supplies into Hot Wheels, while was somehow the one lecturing on the merits of drinking and dating. Half of the bar was cold war between the region's strongest, and the other half had turned into Pee Wee's Playhouse.[break][break]

"That much of a wait, eh? Ah well. I'll get my chance one day." It was impressive for any gym to have such a queue, let alone one in the hands of a kid. "Good on you for putting Littleroot on the map like that."[break][break]

The kid's offer to go head up to the tablets was a nice one, but unfortunately not one Isaac could pursue this instant. "Sorry, kid. Got my sacred duty," he quipped. "But once I'm relieved of duty, you bet I'll check it out." Perhaps that chance would come sooner rather than later. Cocktail hour was starting to slow down, with only two names left on the ticker. Doug would get his soda, but he would also get a secret admirer.[break][break]

had her eyes fixed on him since the moment she'd walked up to the bar. Then, the second she saw he was with company, she made a point of looking away. Those bashful peeks across the aisle made it clear that, at the very least, she wanted to strike up a conversation. Paired with his earlier self-depreciation, and Hideo's attempts at bigging him up, it was clear what Isaac had to do.[break][break]

"Not a problem at all! The more, the merrier," he said. "If you're up for something sweet, can't go wrong with a gingerbread martini. Tastes like just a cookie, but with a heck of a kick to it. If you're more of a fruity type, we've got some great cranberry apple sangria. And if you just want something nice and warm, there's always a spiked hot chocolate."[break][break]

Whatever she picked, he'd get right to work. As he did, he turned to Doug, the last of his customers. "I'll get you your soda, too. But if you ever want to give something harder a try, I got you. Don't even think about tipping me for it, either." A mischievous twinkle shone in his eyes, a direct contrast to the angelic smile on his face.[break][break]

"After all. Think I owe the guy that saved my life."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG — @ [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,898 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 4:45:38 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The clash of gold and blue was not one without its own burst of flames.
[break][break]
[break][break]

She knew of the damsel's history. When it first came up in conversation, it had reminded her of , and the personal headaches her capture had first created. In some ways, she held sympathy for their devasting fates - not many could say they held the willpower to survive against months worth of torture - but those bouts of understanding could never equate the personal frustrations she was met with. Namely, now, the aftermath of their return.
[break][break]

"That's exactly what I was going for,"
she smiled, her shoulders lifting into a soft sigh. "Everyone here deserves the best, after all."
[break][break]

It's not until 's outrageous assumption that steel truly struck flint, birthing out a wave of fire within her chest. But Penelope wasn't , or anyone else for that matter.
[break][break]

She didn't fear the licking flames - she reveled in them.
[break][break]

"Oh? Is that so? Well, I better excuse myself then."
[break][break]

But, before offering her hand...
[break][break]

"Just find me before the night ends, and I'll make sure to extend those promised introductions," Her gaze lowered, sliding down the length of the bedazzled dress, embedding further criticism with every additional second of silence, "But with such an interesting dress like that, I'm sure you'll need no help drawing their attention."
[break][break]

She then turned toward her subordinate, and without sparing a beat, leaned forward, allowing a shared secret to blossom in the shadows of their enclosed bodies. Like a glass of wine spiked with poison, the silk of her soft words were only matched by the vile it spilled. "Thank you for the drink again," her eyes flickered back to , whose figure laid hidden in the corner of her vision, "and good luck."
[break][break]

After, 's hand was accepted with the same level of grace that was placed into its original offering. There was a new battle to face, and now that her sights were free from the previous noise, she couldn't be more readied to accept the rising challenge.
[break][break]

If wanted to play his game, then so be it.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 6:19:02 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
El smiles bright and wide as takes some umbrellas - "There ya go, you enjoy." - and sets those remaining aside for the time being, incase anyone else wanted a fun lil umbrella. As she engages in arts and crafts, they leave her to her creative process and turn their attention to the others present - giving and a friendly smile and wave when the opportunity is there.

Which, as spoke to them, they'd smile sympathetically at the mention of 'ER'. "Well, I'm glad you're up and about," They replied, continuing "I've been good, though! Just keeping at Ranger duties, and spending time with big bro Isaac where I can." They had to make up for all that lost time with one way or another, after all!

"What about you? It sounds like you've been through a lot, if you were at the ER." There's plenty of sympathy in the comment, though they try to avoid making it sound like he was under any obligation to talk about whatever the ER trip might have been. That was probably something a touch too personal.

And , meanwhile, talked about his gym - to which El nodded. "Suppose I'll have to sign up for the waitlist then; I don't really like battling if I can help it." They smiled a bit sheepishly with this. Time on the field has certainly helped ease some of the worries they associated with pokemon battles... But even if they were capable of it, they were still nowhere near interested in participating in one if they could help it.

El then takes notice of Eris' completed Hot Wheels, and it is met with a bright smile. "Oh hey, lookit you; you did great on that!" They compliment her work with genuine warmth - adding "That's some cute tape, too - do you like stationery or journaling?" With their tendencies to bounce around different arts and crafts hobbies, they had dabbled a bit in those before.

But the announcement of the tablets, and Hideo's invitation for them to go check it out, ends up taking a backseat to Eris' concern towards - and they glance to where Navy, , and are gathered, watching to keep tabs on the situation.
TLDR/NOTES:
- El is wearing a nice holiday sweater + vibing with and assisting at the bar. Bibidi the Alakazam + Baron the Iron Valiant are helping as well. Artemis the Spoink is just there to vibe.
- El lets focus on her crafts so they can shift their attentions to chitchatting + giving and lil waves.
- Sympathetic at 's mention of going to ER, glad to see he's up and about after that. They haven't been up to much besides Ranger work and spending time with whenever the opportunity arises, but asks him how he's been in turn.
- Mentions to that they'll likely end up signing up for the waitlist, they aren't big on pokemon battles.
- When Eris' creation is complete, El compliments her genuinely + is prompted by the Skitty take to ask if she likes stationary/journaling.
- Tablets take a temporary backseat to them noticing the mood being potentially sour in the direction of , , and - they watch the trio to make sure nothing goes awry.
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 6:41:43 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LEAGUE HOLIDAY PARTY

MEGA SOCIAL

“HM.”

fernando matches the gesture with a firm grip. firm and tight. with the same assertion that carries his next question.

then why are you here, parker?

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

outfit check

- shakes noel's hand
- ask him why he's at a party if he doesn't like crowds
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 8:35:01 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s gaze bounced back and forth between and as a result of her subtle prying. She didn’t quite know what to make of the statement. She got along with most people. Not getting along with someone would be more surprising, “Yeah I guess we do.”

Before she can elaborate, or even try to ease Freya’s discomfort, they’re joined by a few young women. First comes , a somewhat familiar face. She was shortly followed by . Eva doesn’t follow much social media or enthrall herself in the whereabouts of idols, so she doesn’t recognize her, but her charismatic personality has entertainer written all over it. It’s a brief exchange, mostly one meant for but she offers them both a warm smile anyway, “Thank you,” she kindly accepts the blossom, giving it a little sniff for good measure.

Once Desiree makes her way back out to the dance floor with , Eva offers the same welcome smile, “Yes, of course!” All were welcome tonight.

’s introduction was quick to catch everyone’s attention. Naturally, it captivated Rayquaza’s avatar. The SKY PILLAR still had so much to explore and knowledge to glean from its ancient history. Every bit needed to be devoured.

“Do you want to go look at the tablets with me?” she extended the offer to and before starting to make her way across the room to the 12 stone tablets.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 9:16:16 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

contrasting against , he does not bother lowering his voice as he knows no consequence will come from this, at least nothing worse than what has already come. if he peers over his shoulder, he can likely spot the tail they have watching him at all times.[break][break]

"not sure if it was wrong but it sure was deserved."[break][break]

his grin is masked behind his glass as he raises it to sip. after, he turns to look at the group, nodding at them before slapping on his shoulder.[break][break]

"see you around, friends."[break][break]

and he's off, venturing through the mingling crowd to try and spot anything of interest. naturally, his eyes gravitate toward and at the bar, but he decides to stop elsewhere.[break][break]

"i didn't know you believed in this stuff."[break][break]

his voice announces his presence as he approaches , , and , joining them at the stone tablets.[break][break]

NOTES //[break]
- outfit + santa hat + no shoes[break]
- with eva, freya, genevieve at the stone tablets

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 10:16:12 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Seeing Thomas in this light made all of their disagreements worth it, as they drove them to become closer and closer. The way that he made Desiree feel cast out the sea of party attendees around them as if they teleported into another world- one where the glistening of his eyes and the tears of joy could exist without the need for the opinions of others, a place where love at its core could flourish. His words drifted into her ears and she listened to them with every aspect of her soul as if they were a dazzling lullaby, proving that the two felt the same about one another. Another tear of delight cascaded down her cheek to her smile, bliss reigning.[break][break]

It was a warmth that was pure, unafflicted by the traumas that had finally begun to fade. As he leaned in her arms led her to further the embrace, resting a palm against his chest as their lips finally acquainted. Whimsical memories of all their beautiful moments together melded to the present, vivid, beating in resonance with her heart. Time had no reason to exist anymore as she kissed him with complete reception, as did any of the mistletoe miniors that floated around the chamber.[break][break]

"You make my heart feel so full, so happy, ♡" she said softly as their lips parted, looking him in the eyes once more, "it's a feeling I want to feel til' the end of time, with you. I can't imagine my future with anyone else."[break][break]

There were once days that she feared asking those that her heart guided her toward to make things official, but those days felt over. Her words were more true than any she had ever spoken before, untouched by hesitation or doubt; every time she looked at him she saw the brightness that shone from his heart like the sun, allowing her moon to illuminate the night.[break][break]

"I'm yours."

[break][break]

NOTES

- TEEHEE TURGLE TURGLE

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,441 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 12:49:44 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

's comment about being 's date for the night sent another spike of territorial jealousy lancing through Gunner. Instinctively, he pulled Mila closer to his side using the arm she was holding.[break][break]

But before he could get in a word edgewise, the two women entered a masterful battle of wits and cattiness. Mila's fingers dug harder into his bicep with every blow Penelope dealt her; if he hadn't been wearing a suit, she might actually have been able to hurt him.[break][break]

swooped in to disrupt the shit-slinging. Gunner nodded a greeting back at him, reining in his anger to voice a professional, "Caleb."[break][break]

The other man's invitation to Penelope to dance did not faze Gunner at all, unaware of her renewed relationship with . When she drew close to thank Gunner for the drink and to wish him luck, however, he tensed with the anticipation that Mila would not take the motion well.[break][break]

"Have fun on the dance floor, you two," he managed before Caleb and Penelope vanished into the crowd.[break][break]

Leaving Gunner alone with Mila.[break][break]

He downed the rest of his drink in one go and whirled upon her. "Come with me," he hissed, intending to drag her through the Observatory until they could reach a more private place to have a furious argument. On the way, he set his empty glass down on a high-top table.[break][break]

"What is your problem?" Gunner demanded once they were alone.[break][break]

Unnoticed by the man in his fury, a sprig of mistletoe hung above them, tied to the ornamental curve of a ceiling light.

TAGS – league holiday party[break]
NOTES[break]
– open to interactions![break]
suit[break]
– Instinctively grows more territorial/possessive about when calls her Paxton's +1. Greets and wishes him and Penny fun on the dance floor. Drags Mila to a private place to have an argument, not realizing there is mistletoe above them.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

VAPES

Prince of Darkness, DJ Sorrow.
he him
NOVEMBER THIRD
spikemuth, galar
questioning
MUSICIAN
civilian
lol
don't even try it
5'7/170cm height
5'7/170cm height
I Live I Die I Live Againnn Im Coming With My Army Of Skeletonsssss
awards
176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 13:53:45 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

Seemingly, it was a full bar. There were maybe three conversations going on simultaneously, and it shook him, a little. Dylan feigned a cough, sipping at a nicotine pen he kept in the breast pocket of his flannel shirt. He held in the peppermint air until it dissipated, lest he let a cloud out.

First, there was that spat between and . While he wanted to speak up, he couldn't help but feel like that was the big leagues. Two men who ended up on the news about to make a headline together. He felt a pang of guilt there, knowing that he'd get in the way if he stepped in. Dylan hung his head, looking back to the counter. A glass of dark-red liquid sat infront of him, a tiny candy-cane resting on the lip. He looked up and nodded at . "...Thanks."

He sipped at his vodka cran, glancing aside. He couldn't help but think about how he'd picked the worst possible time to go to the bar. met him with a little wave, and Dylan's eyes lit up. He had a new thing to zero in on. "Huh. You and... him? I guess I can see it..."

All the while... He kept an eye on that situation nearby. But setting that aside... He wasn't sure what to say about 's art. There was something cute about it, the little car. "That really pops on the brown countertop. I feel like... you'd be great at collages."

He thought about it for a second, sipping at his drink. There was all kinds of things to follow up on later. There was even the mention of a gym in Littleroot. He'd have his formal introduction to Hideo then and there. Nonetheless, the thought of that battle had him excited.

Then, the announcement came. Astrology. Dragons. Putting your hand on a stone tablet. He believed all of it and was only proven more right over and over. And Arceus knows-- He's just gonna say it outloud, to cajole people into tagging along.

"We need a little magic in our lives every now and then. Let's go." He said, reaching to the side and trying to sneak an unattended drink amidst the commotion. Dylan then sprung off the barstool, nodding at . He downed his drink(s), slowly making his way over to the procession of people gathered by Remiel's show. He held his candy-cane between two fingers at his side, as if he was nursing a cigarette.

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 15:33:02 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

freya searches deeper, but she consoles herself with the fact that eva seems somewhat taken aback by the question. almost as an of course we get along. that flash of disappointment still leaves prickles in her skin, shame hot on the back of her neck, and she decides then that maybe she's had enough of the party. there's too much she wants to tell eva. 

only as she raises a hand to put on eva's arm, they're interrupted ( ). poor girl - a touch of annoyance flashes over freya's face, but gets smothered by a professional smile in the same heartbeat. eva is welcoming, as she always is, and freya gives a polite hello and inspects her empty glass. 

she recognizes , but only because of her connection to . whatever it is that she hands her smells delightful, though freya isn't quite sure what to do with it. and while pleasantries are difficult, business is not. 

curiously, she folds and pockets the letter. "our doors are always open." her gaze wanders over the party, but she can't glimpse her assistant at the moment. "my assistant, , is around here somewhere. she's in a black sweater. i host open office hours. she'd be happy to set you up with an appointment."

and if she doesn't, well, freya assumes the letter includes the woman's contact information. but she's gone before freya can make sure. 

then the background music is lowered, voices hush, and the crown prince takes the spotlight. her smile grows, genuine now, and raises her empty glass towards remiel to return the gesture. after he finishes, eva immediately jumps at the new event, and freya loves her for it. 

"yes, of course," she breathes, following. she at least has the courtesy to say to in passing: "please, join us."

freya had been keeping some things close to her chest, still figuring it all out. i know my birth mother's name, eva. i know where i come from. i have a cousin. i'm a draconid and i don't know what that means, but -

'i didn't know you believed in this stuff.'

before any of it can leave her mouth, tongue-tied as she is, graces him with his presence. freya puts herself between the two of them, loops an arm through eva's and with her other, points towards one of the tablets.

"january, right?" she says with a tilt of her chin to eva. "goodra are known for their independent and free-spirited nature," she reads, thinking. "mm, well you are pretty independent."

she blinks down at her own plaque - garchomp - and realizes distantly that her birthday has come and gone with her none the wiser. last year, she woke up to a homemade cake, her happiness at her fingertips.

matias' presence frustrates her all the more. 

"are you going to get a reading done?" she asks the professor.
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 18:00:12 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

LEAGUE HOLIDAY PARTY

As the words on the podium came to an end, Doug reached over to try and smack Hideo upside the head (very gently), scoffing at his joke.

"Act your age, you little bastard." Wait, he was 14 now... crass jokes were his bread and butter.

He clicked his tongue, unwilling to accept it. It wasn't his fault both and looked like 8 year olds, almost as if their predetermined appearances had been chosen years ago and had remained set in stone since...

What a disconcerting line of thought.

Luckily, was there to bring him back down to Earth, their words making him crack a smile and laugh.

"Ah, no, no. Not like that." He said with a chuckle, reaching for his left sleeve before pulling on the band wrapped firmly around it, showing the golden thread etched and knitted into the blue fabric.

A proud blissey smiled at everyone from within the circular stitching, hovering over an illustration of flapping fabrics with the words 'Medic Corps' written in large, bold lettering across it.

"I was the doctor, not the patient." He explained with a chuckle. "Thanks for thought, though!"

Had he just gotten out of the ER as a patient, he would've probably been starving, given how his healing usually went...

Wait, speaking of Eris way before— where had gone...

His eyes trekked around looking for the toddler— er, teenager, before falling upon...

Not Eris, but another person near the counter. .

There she is! No, wait, wrong target. His gaze reluctantly moved on, finding Eris... near and ...

Oh, no problems then! They could watch over her in the meanwhile!

With one of his kids being kept safe by Hoenn's finest, he ruffled the other's (read: Hideo's) hair for a moment and nodded at El and .

"Just a moment, folk— I'll be right back." He excused himself, before slipping past them.

He began walking through the crowd towards Yuina, occasionally standing on his tip toes over the crowd's heads between his steps to try and make eye contact.
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
826 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 18:35:44 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

He asked himself the very same question not too long ago. Was it out of courtesy? A want of being at the very least seen? Noel didn't quite know the answer himself. But if he had not shown up, he wouldn't have seen the stars shining so brightly out in this amazing view. Which to him, was a good enough reason.[break][break]

"I guess... I'm not really sure. Couldn't turn down an invitation from the League maybe? I figured that if everyone got invited, then I wouldn't want to be the only one who didn't turn up. Getting my points for attendance maybe."[break][break]

After finishing their greeting, he would lean forward against the railing, his eyes set toward the distant night horizon.[break][break]

"We're the same aren't we? I could tell just by looking at you. People who'd rather keep to themselves and let their actions speak for them.

[attr="class","notes"]Answers [break][break]
Suggests to him that they are similar

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 19:35:50 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

@--

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Having moved to keep a fair distance from where was sitting with the small group that had gathered around him with and the two younger trainers she recognized, Yuina looked up to the person tending the bar as he smiled at her, , whom which was nameless to her. All the same though she smiled back as he was kind enough to go through a couple of drink options with her, they did all sound really delightful.[break]
"A hot chocolate sounds wonderful, thank you," Yuina returned, and he began to prepare it right away as he continued to go back and forth down the way of the bar, chancing a glance down the length of the bar top to where Doug was, speaking to how Doug saved his life. She remembered Doug talking about what it was like being a medic the way he was... Having to see his friends end up on the stretcher more than he would like... She still felt bad being a part of the problem...[break][break]
Taking her drink and sipping at it, Yuina turned at the sound of a voice coming over the podium, an announcement of sorts, time to unveil the items that were beneath the large cloths around the telescope. Yuina half expected them to be expensive items, to give away as presents perhaps, like new pokeballs, skiis, clothing perhaps, but instead it was an announcement of history and repairing ties between present Hoenn and part of its rich past.[break]
What a way for her to be reminded of something so simple... That her new life could still hardly be considered normal, when she didn't even know something like her own birthday...[break][break]
She didn't want to dwell on it, she was supposed to be enjoying the evening, she didn't want that sense of joy or belonging to go away, not when she had been having such a wonderful time before... Yuina turned to look down the way, perhaps to see if was still there, but... He was gone?[break][break]
Struggling not to get wrapped up in her thoughts, that chasm opening itself wider again inside her chest, Yuina stood from her spot at the bar top after taking a last sip of her drink and just needed to find anybody, anyway to rekindle the joy of the evening... She needed to find Desiree, or Genevieve or Kazimir or...[break][break]
Stopped dead in her tracks, gasping as she unceremoniously ran into someone, Yuina looked up.[break][break]
"Doug..."

notes[break]
Holiday Party![break]
Dress, Hair[break]
Advent Calendar Day 15: Mention Skiis[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
Roads may be rough and tough, though it will lead somewhere.
awards
817 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 19:55:55 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

For a moment, Genevieve squeaks. 's irritation flashed for a moment, and suddenly, she feels like she's interrupting. A third wheel? Shaking quietly, the redhead feels like she's interrupting... when tells her she's welcome tonight. The brightness on Genny's face demonstrates how happy she is. "Thank you!" she almost shouts out, reeling it back in. Soon after, even Freya comes around to it, and she feels accepted. Warm.[break][break]

And with the invitation to go look at some stone tablets, Genny nods with a big smile on her face. "I'd love to!" Glossy lips turn up as she follows behind. She may be short, but she keeps up with the professor of the region and her... date? Was the other pretty woman her date?[break][break]

The thought makes Genny think she is third wheeling again, but she's able to pass it off because-[break][break]

They're interrupted by , who makes his presence known. The redhead moves over. He was over there with Navy, Izzy, and the one other hottie, right? Genny doesn't know the full extent or context of deeds done, she doesn't hold any animosity.[break][break]

Finding out that Freya is a councilwoman from a distance, Genny's mouth hangs agape for a moment, but it seems she's more focused on Eva. And Matias, standing between him and Eva. Something isn't adding up.[break][break]

"Dragonair... nurturing and empathetic. Deeply caring and attuned to the emotions around them..." she mutters to herself, steps between Freya and Matias both, and shoots a smile to the ladies.[break][break]

"Hello there!" She tries to distract Matias. If nothing else, maybe she can keep them apart? If Freya is acting like this... there must be a reason.

, , , , , [break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT[break]
- Thinking she's a third wheel, but Freya and Eva are accepting. Going to see the stone tablets with them![break]
- Remiel makes the announcement. Freya is a councilwoman? Holy smokes. That's awesome![break]
- Matias coming in. Genny reads her own zodiac... only to decide to take a step between Freya/Eva and Matias.[break]
- Distracting to Matias? She hopes it helps the two girlies.

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 23:21:17 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas' heart raced as he leaned in for the kiss. Upon feeling her lips press against his, meeting him in the middle, Thomas held her closely, in that moment. For a moment, it felt like time froze around him. Warmth and joy flowed through him.

Despite the specter of failed relationships hanging over him, he had no doubts about their course of action. He vowed to himself, that this time, he would make it work. That he'd change for the better. No more missing dates for long nights at the office, or on the field. No more stays at the infirmary, where she'd have to worry about whether he'd come home or not.

No, things would be different this time. He'd make sure of it.

"Desiree, you complete me.", the disgraced Marquis uttered softly. "I can't imagine a future with anyone, but you."

"Desiree, I'm yours as well.", he'd finish.

A fluffy Audino, in a green elf costume, watched the exchange. Upon seeing the two kiss, and officiate their romance, the little Audino cheered for the two of them. Pulse practically jumped around, as he cheered for the two humans. Ever since that moment at the fireplace, Pulse hoped they'd confess their feelings to one another.

tags:
notes: -Pulse cheers as Thomas and Desiree kiss
Outfit

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP