part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
RAID: STAIRCASE SCHISMS
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 19:25:07 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","seraboxbl"]

Her brother's warning to her mentor leaves Serena sighing as her frown deepened. She could handle herself, at least, she had to believe she could otherwise she'd be a liability here and that wasn't acceptable. Serena clenched her hands into fists at her side. She needed to focus, the more she concerned herself with things other than her task the more likely she was to make a mistake. [break][break]

"Look there, built into the bottom of the city. That would be the Cave of Origin. The very same the league ambushed Lex, Rowan, and I." Oscar spoke up causing Serena to shift her focus over toward the aforementioned cave. An ambush huh? Seemed like there was something important there that the league didn't want messed with. [break][break]

"Sir, it would be in our best interest to secure the cave. A great power rests within, and if the league manages to--"[break][break]

"patrick!"[break][break]

A foreign shout was directed at her mentor that caused her to whirl around with wide eyes. Scorching Sands are launched in their direction and Serena hissed as she tried to get her brain or her body to do anything useful. Luckily her shadow mime jr wasn't as nervous as his master. He quickly used PROTECT on himself and moved to stand in front of Serena, while the other's around her got busy. [break][break]

"Am I 'kill on sight', then, Faber?" Gavin growled as he launched a counter attack against their assailant. [break][break]

"Desolence, Sludge Wave. Trigon, retrieve the pretty boy." Oscar attempted to save most of them from the scorching sands and Serena was grateful. However more and more league rats seemed to be reering their ugly heads to interfere with plans. "More cockroaches than rats." she muttered to herself as she pointed at the Milotic that was attacking Gavin's Eelektross. "Serenity assist him." [break][break]

Serenity quickly launched DAZZLING GLEAM in the direction of the Milotic and Torterra that was presenting a problem for Gavin's Eelektross. There wasn't much she could do here but they needed to get out of here. Unfortunately, looking at Gavin, she wasn't quite sure he'd be backing down any time soon. "Gym leader has launched an unprovoked attack on sector 2A." came Gavin's report over coms and she turned her piercing gaze back towards their original assailant. Well, if they couldn't run, guess fighting was the only option.[break][break]

FcHzqNcL

[break][break]

+ tags[break]
+ Serena's Outfit (w/ mask)[break]
+ tl;dr: On LEVEL 2A, Shadow Mime Jr. used PROTECT and stood in front of Serena to add additional protection from SCORCHING SANDS. Serenity used DAZZLING GLEAM at 's Milotic and Torterra that were attacking 's Eelektross. Using 1 SALAC BERRY because wtf is that roll?

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.seraboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#f1d0f2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.seraboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#5c549c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokesprite]color:#c7adb7; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,213 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 19:41:10 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

THIS IS THE DAWN OF WAR, WE'RE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR
[break]
I'D FALL UPON MY SWORD - BEFORE I CALL OFF THIS WAR
[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

When his name is called by one of the masked men Razz looks over. Though rather than any sort of relief there is nothing but a flash of rage. The betrayal still runs deep with , and of course it would be his luck that one of the people he’s dealing with is the ex-rocket beast. Dodger ends up catching the megaphone for him as due to his blindness catching things with his lack of depth perception was difficult. [break][break]

Though the cherry on top of the cake of rage was the fact that they were leaving. Leave it to god damn rocket to start a riot in a city then leave when things are getting intense. Especially as not all citizens are choosing the route of escaping and wanting to fight for their home. ’You’re not going anywhere Choi!” Razz yells into the very megaphone he was given before he gives Dodger a whistle. [break][break]

The aura dog uses BLAZEKICK, but it wasn’t for an attack. This was for a cover as the lucario sends a fire off as Razz snaps his hand. The blaze goes from reddish orange to a pinkish purple hue as the flame splits to 3 and Razz sets up his TERRAIN OF TRUTH before they could hopefully get too far. With his experience in using it he’s gotten used to expanding it more. Seeing as Choi was the first to try and leave, if it got too far he would make the will-o'-wisp aim at the Togekiss. [break][break]

“You bastards think you can just start a riot and leave just like that!?” he yells through the megaphone. Knowing that the others would’ve tried to attack him for even attempting to stop Greninja would use MATT BLOCK to try and protect them. “Make these people your weapons so you can hide elsewhere like the COWARDS Rocket is!” he says this so hopefully those fighting could possibly see that the rockets who promised to help them were abandoning them. [break][break]

And if nothing else he was stalling them from going to wherever their target was.

[break][break]
VMGr4X4J [break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]@tag
[break][break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

+ Razz is in BAY LVLB
[break]+ Razz catches the megaphone by but he is still very bitter.
[break]+ Lucario uses BLAZEKICK in the air.
[break]+ Under the guise of the blazekick, Razz uses his Avatar Powers and turns the Blaze to his TERRAIN OF TRUTH.
[break]+ The Terrain’s will-o'-wisp will aim to burn ’s Togekiss.
[break]+ (if too far he will go for any of the masked peoples’ pokemon if allowed)
[break]+ Greninja uses MATTBLOCK in case anyone tries to attack his trainer.
[break]+ Razz will call out the cowardice of Rocket for starting a fight and abandoning the people.
[break]+ His hope to stall them from wherever they’re going.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#b13e53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Vagabond
Associate
Single
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
638 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 21:19:34 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
Somehow, she felt undermined. Creating chaos with fleeing civilians that did not want to take a side? That would have been amazing. But no, they had to actually agree with the only ranger group that showed up here – and the only one of them that seemed to have a face and name, even though Kingsman was a pretty silly one – instead. Ugh. She sighed. Then, she watched everyone from her side apparently leave towards another goal entirely. That probably was a tactically sound decision and all that jazz, but for the time being, she felt irked.

So, it turned out, did the ranger. Ugh. Just agreeing with one made her shudder inwardly. But this could prove useful, so she at least accepted this for the time being. She got up from her hiding place near that house and watched the situation unfold in front of her. Since that man had made himself the centre of attention for the league side – and her allies were drawing the rest to themselves – she would watch him closely. And naturally, she noticed that there was something odd about that fiery kick turning into multiple flames across the field. That was weird.

Either way, that guy seemed like a big shot. That was good enough for her to know. “Hey, at least let them get far enough away from people before you start throwing fire around!” She yelled at quite unabashedly like that, her annoyance genuine. Though, since she came in from the side, she probably wasn’t in that field of fiery truth, anyway. Not that it mattered too much to her anyway. Vio liked the truth. Very, very selectively, though. “Anyway, could someone explain what even is going on here? I’m not getting on some random person’s water Pokemon unless I know I can trust them to not just throw me overboard here.” Slightly holding her arm as if a bit hurt, even though she really just had a cramp, Vio would focus on the Kingsman, as if she had actual business to talk to him here.
Then again, he had very much made himself a target.

Delphox Male
Blaze Mystical Fire | Howl | Fire Spin | Switcheroo
Rhyperior
Female Lightning Rod Hammer Arm | Megahorn | Take Down | Drill Run
Spiritomb
Male Pressure Sucker Punch | Curse | Nasty Plot | Confuse Ray
Aegislash Female Stance Change
aerial ace, automize, king's shield, power trick, sacred sword, swords dance
Jellicent

female Cursed Body
whirlpool / shadow ball / night shade / hydro pump / strength sap
Togekiss Female Serene Grace Air Slash, Life Dew, Sweet Kiss, Extreme Speed, Wish, Fairy Wind

- still on sea lvl 2b, still with giant jellicent floating nearby, which doesn't interact with either group right then
- yells at razz to let the fight get out of metropolis the populated area
8XYH1ex6
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,383 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 23:02:41 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
’s mention of the Cave of Origins gave them an objective, but almost as soon as they began to move, they were targeted.

From the lower level, the SCORCHING SANDS of Gym Leader ’s Diggersby launched towards their entire party—though clearly focused on . Fortunately, they acted together; as Rockets were good at—better than the League, anyways. Go Team!

“Lucario!”

In a blue flash, the jackal leapt in between those adjacent and the attack, erecting a QUICK GUARD to contribute to their defenses. Its teeth bared through a wise face, red eyes glaring at the ugly bunny below.

Another bird above, changing the weather, roused the large Noctowl’s attention. It called up, through the evasion. Cowards. DEFOG attempted to expose the rangers from 's Dragonair's MIST as it ascended, feathers billowing against Articuno's BLIZZARD.

Darkrai noticed enemies in the sky, as well. Rising into the air to pass just ahead of the owl, a barrage of DARK VOID was launched widely into the storm clouds.

“I’m not leaving. I’ll be in the shadows.” Lulu said over comms, and felt it unnecessary to insert a codename. Her body descended into the surface of the ground, slithered away, and found a nearby shadow to standby from—at least while they were under assault. It would, hopefully, give her a chance to assess their surroundings outside of the enemy’s line of fire.

qFGbIsec

TLDR:
* Lulu continues with team on LEVEL 2A
* Lucario uses QUICK GUARD to defend team against 's SCORCHING SANDS
* Noctowl uses DEFOG to counteract 's MIST and expose those above, towards the upper level ( , )
* Darkrai launches DARK VOID into the air towards the source of the MIST to see what might fall down ( , )
* lulu takes stealthy cover in a nearby shadow, scans the premises
* used four salacs POG

····
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 23:45:00 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Noah Faber? Rowan recognized the name from Gavin’s communication, remembering the meeting the two of them had at Mount Pyre mere months ago. “I’m on my way.” Return communication was sent and he turned towards Adrian before stepping to the edge of the rooftop. “We should go help Gavin.” A hand motion was given towards his Pokémon, indicating for them to follow towards the other section of the second level.

Atlas leapt across the rooftop and allowed Rowan to climb onto their back, kicking off once more to send them both careening towards section 2A. Skidding to a halt, Rowan observed the scene of chaos before him, concerned that Gavin might soon be overwhelmed by the presence of the League.

“Atlas, there.” A finger directed towards Noah Faber, slipping off the back of the amphibious Pokémon to free them upon the Gym Leader. The eyes of Swampert narrowed slightly, catching a glimpse of the Diggersby who thus far had gone untouched. Atlas leapt forward and swung on the Diggersby with its strong and heavy fist. Combined effort from Serena would have to be enough for now, his other two Pokémon were slower and still making their way to the field.

LRAq83qu

Level 2A - Swampert attacks Diggersby with Hammer Arm -  

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 23:49:08 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
i'm gonna find you, i'm gonna get you

[attr=class,bulk][player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/814423709942022154/864039633558175744/Dead_By_Daylight_Unreleased_OST_-_Survivor_Ambient_1.mp3[/player][break]"Rowan, wait up," But he was much too slow to keep up with the spry young lad who so gallantly leapt to the Underboss' aid. They were supposed to take the whole city. Surely they could handle their own, he would've liked to believe, but the intermittent cries over the comms relay made him question his preconceptions.[break][break]

But more bothersome than that, Rowan was slipping further away from him again. What'd I just say?! Abandoning the rooftop perch, Adrian begins to move through the streets across the city, towards the terraces overlooking the Cave of Origin. He's lagging behind, casting wary glances down streets and alleys.[break][break]

Being out in the open like this made him anxious. "Bronzor, keep us safe." The dull faced mirror glinted with starlight before enchanting them all with its SAFEGUARD.[break][break]

It wasn't for another block that something caught his attention, screaming out at him from his peripheral. Something tall and imposing heading towards him. Something that made his skin crawl and set his fingers searching for HONEDGE's hilt; Something...
[break][break]

RED.
[break]

EVGMW97m
[break]
tags [break]
ROWAN makes a break for 2A ahead of ADRIAN[break]
- BRONZOR uses SAFEGUARD (1 of 5), HONEDGE is unsheathed for PROTECT/WIDEGUARD(?)[break]
- ADRIAN begins heading for 2A but is stopped by...?
[break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
LEVEL 2B

STAIRCASE SCHISMS

[attr=class,adrianeventcredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .accentborder, .adrianevent .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .accenttext, .adrianevent .bulk b, .adrianevent .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/SIBIJn.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1, .adrianevent .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1 div, .adrianevent .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianeventcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianeventcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 0:49:15 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/864696075998199828/08._Dead_on_Arrival_-_High_Quality.mp3[/player]
"Nothing...?" He muttered at his Orbeetle's report, gritting his teeth.

For all he knew, was going through the same thing as councilman .

His gaze darkened as he turned his attention to the mess down in the streets, reaching for his comm.

"How are we supposed to fix this mess...?" He gritted out before pressing the button, clearing his throat.

Several reports later and a full row of teeth nearly grind to dust, The Captain swung his gaze over the city once more, binoculars in hand.

From his high vantage point there were several things going down that might be of concern to him.

He swiveled his gaze towards the nearest bay first, 's words reaching him loud and clear.

Leave it to Rocket to be so thoroughly awful they could make even the timid and silent man roar to the skies in indignation.

"Pity the people of Hoenn even need a reminder of how monstrous Rocket is. It's not even been 3 years." He muttered, before dragging his binoculars to the largest congregation of rockets next.

Where was rushing into a fight that had him severely outnumbered.

Eyes growing wide as several opponents quickly made themselves known, the youth acted quickly, reaching for the metallic collar around his neck- which morphed into some sort of effigy of a gun.

"Garo, aim!" The youth ordered, the Orbeetle swiftly running calculations as it seized the youth's hand with psychic, utilizing its innate intelligence, radar like abilities and psychic prowess to-

"Flash Cannon!" Ordered the youth, his Meltan blasting forth a shot at a Dodrio attempting to attack Noah, the shot sailing forth to where the bird would be within the next few moments-

"Units on Sector A! Converge and assist Gym Leader Faber!" Ordered the Captain over the comms moments later, his soldiers mobilizing to grant his mentor some needed cover fire and assistance with their own pokemon. "

Bringing his gaze to the temple next, a bead of sweat rolled down his neck as he saw several people make their ways there.

Very few were Leaguers.

"Come in, bay area. Mr. , Mr. Pokkenger; Several Rockets are congregating at the temple." He reported.

-Garo aimed a Meltan gun with psychic powers.
-Slime the Meltan shot a flash Cannon at 's Dodrio.
-Requeating nearby leaguers to assist Noah. His own NPC soldiers are coming to help.
-Requesting Balder and deal with the infestation of rockets on the temple.
iUbozwLI
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 0:52:35 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","queenpkmn"]
[attr="class","partypkmn"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]
@raid
[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

It seems like the chaos was getting worse around here. Luckily, it seems like had a similar idea to Balder, as the champion secured the Cave of Origin. Thus, only the Spire remained. Assuming that was Rocket's objective at least. If it wasn't and they aimed for something else... Well they'll cross that bridge once they get there.[break][break]

Balder got upon Celesteela's back once more, his Shieldon still attached to his arm. The metal unit took flight, heading for the summit at high speed, followed by the Togekiss. The team disembarked once at the top of the tower, allowing Balder to look around. A view that was familiar to him, but that felt almost... disappointing now.[break][break]

"Let's begin. Let's make the Dawn break early." Upon these words, Shieldon detached itself from the man's arm and placed itself in front of the Alolan. A strong ray of light emerged from Balder's hand as he fired it at the shadowy prism that formed the Shieldon's new head. The Prism served the light to be refocused, summoning forth a Sunny Day.[break][break]

Seeing the actions taken by his master and the small creature, Fye the Togekiss decided to pull the same tactic, calling upon the Sunny Day with her fae powers. As for the Celesteela, it proceeded to rev its engine, preparing another Autotomize.

[break]
CD0dgIyt[break]

[break]
TL;DR:Balder moves to the top of the spire in Bay Level ? (A or B? Dunno)[break]
Sends his light unto Shadow Shield[break]
Shadow Shieldon uses Sunny Day[break]
Togekiss uses Sunny Day as well[break]
Celesteela uses Autotomize

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/cULmcMU.png"); filter: brightness(40%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.partypkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext b]color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 1:56:39 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
219 for raid
The footsteps faded out of earshot, briefly leaving Locke with only the sounds of distant clashing. They took the moment to think. Escaping through the sky was firmly out of the question. No matter how good their flying was, they stood no chance against a high-ranking Rocket and a literal storm god, on top of whatever other threats the terrorists had brought along.

Maybe the lake…?

After taking a few last deep breaths, Locke carefully backtracked out to main street, hastily checking both directions for signs of danger before dashing across at full speed. He only stopped to catch his breath once he was safely concealed on the other side, then approached the railing overlooking the lake while staying as close to the ground as possible.

From here, he had a good angle over the top of the Pokécenter, and he could easily spot the crowd around southeastern part of the city. Not ideal for a stealthy escape through the sea caverns that connected Sootopolis to the rest of the region.

He could also see the Cave of Origin, which seemed blessedly underpopulated at the moment. Being in an enclosed area would put Locke at a distinct disadvantage, but it could easily hide him for the entirety of the battle if he managed to slip inside.

Run or hide?

K2HaLbiy

tl;dr
Locke calms down enough to decide that he would very much like to leave Sootopolis immediately.
Remaining on Level 1B, they sneak to the elevated area behind the Pokécenter to get a better look at the situation while trying to figure out the best method of escape.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 4:34:14 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","katherinepokes"]

Tap.

With a single step made, Noivern already manages to alert Katherine of nearby presences. None seem to capture her attention for longer than a fluttering moment, including that of the panicking . She has more pressing matters and important people to tend to.

Tap.

The second step Katherine takes is a brisk one, her pace accelerating. Not only does she have to stay in motion, but she also has to keep her eye on the prize— the goal itself. She, alongside three others, had specific orders from Dahlia - but that's not to say that the rest of this operation will be dictated by the commissioner.

Tap.

Once fast walking, the elite four member begins to break into a sprint. The sight of SHADOW LUGIA draws her eyes, captivated by the corrupted deity that she recognized so well. Fitting that it'd be here, in Sootopolis. As Katherine advances towards LVL2 A, she retrieves a familiar BEAST BALL that's used to send out her loyal Blacephalon, who in turn replaces her Aegislash.

The Ultra Beast allows its head to fall off before flinging it up into the skies - where it is caught by Noivern itself. The draconic beast soars through the skies with the bomb held by its claws, remaining out of sight for now.

Katherine spares herself a moment to text the champion in the meantime, feeling the PRIMAL SHARD in her hand rattle and shake for the first time today. Time was of the essence, it seemed to remind.

i'm buying you time.

don't waste it.

DFLYGCn3

tl;dr: Katherine is currently in LVL 2B. She begins to head towards LVL 2A.
Shadow Aegislash is replaced with Blacephalon.
Blacephalon uses MIND BLOWN to create a bomb from its head. It tosses it up for Noivern to catch and carry for now.
She also texts .

[attr="class","katherinetag"] @ STAIRCASESCHISMS

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #D5B259; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 6:52:18 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He'd only just barely missed teleport away as he himself arrived.

He wondered if the councilman saw him. Seemingly he'd be back if he left his torterra here to...

-shepherd the civilians to safety from the looks of it. It was admirable to see his first move was to set efforts to save people.

Upstanding gents aside, Kim Cole was small beans compared to the admiration he felt for the titan soaring over the skies. Despite being from Cinnabar right under the (alleged) nesting place Moltres, it was Lugia who commanded his fascination and favor.

Why was it here? If anyone could see under Crimsen's helmet they would see Sénon Game's mouth agape from the sight. Seeing Lugia in the distance was more of a shock than seeing Celebi nearly face to face.

The way it roamed the skies like it was patrolling, was Lugia here on the behest of some avatar it had chosen?

He stared at Lugia for what seemed like an eternity for an emergency combat situation. Kadabra seemed to notice other presences in the night sky. Calling two more of his team to his side he waved on the coming civilians in affirmation of the grass type Kim had left behind.

() ()

"I hope you two are rested up." The Kantonian starters nodded in cool and smoldering body languages, respectively. "Good. Lets mark our territory."

Turning to the psychic Crimsen communicated the team orders that the Kadabra would relay telepathically.

Tsukuyomi used Sunny Day!
Jennika used Water Pledge!
Amaterasu used Fire Pledge!

Through their mixed effort the Sootopolis' upper northside would be covered in an expansion of mist from water and fire colliding just clear of the civilians, causing a rainbow over the backdrop of a blaring pokémon-made 'sunlight'.

Moving down the stairs to the next level the vigilante traced in red called a stop to another 'hooded' figure running in the wrong direction.

Kadabra picking up the redhead's thoughts was given strict orders that no 'third-eye' of any nosy psychics be allowed to peek under his helmet.

Descending the steps he approached with an even stride. The Sunny Day of area 3B behind him acting as his backlighting.

"Slow down 'Skully'," He flashed a smirk but this guy wouldn't see it. "where's the fire?"

● tags: @raid

actions breakdown

established (temp) visual cue for civilian evacuation
Established (temp) support perimeter for league;
kadabra, wartortle, charizard active

Kadabra used Sunny Day on 3B
Wartortle used Water Pledge on 3B
Charizard used Fire Pledge on 3B

"If Water Pledge is used with Fire Pledge, the move animation shows Water Pledge and a 'rainbow appears in the sky on your team's side' that doubles the chance of moves' secondary effects occurring for 4 turns."

in-disguise; on the staircase
heading down to Level 2B

ZJbNwybg

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 8:43:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]RAID: STAIRCASE SCHISMS

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

DEATH ENABLED
POSTING SPEED: 2 DAYS~

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_qw3vvedfoq1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break][break]

BAY LEVEL: SILVER SPIRE

ACROSS THE STARRY BAY, flies alongside , , and . Upon arriving at the temple, a chilling concoction of RAIN and HAIL begins to rake the area thanks to 's GOLDUCK and 's ALOLAN NINETALES.[break][break]

A LIGHT SCREEN emerges with shimmering light as a peculiar looking DELCATTY begins to charge an attack.[break][break]

However, the party of Rockets is interrupted by a hot glowing light. Emanating from the top of the spire, stands with his CELESTEELA. Two SUNNY DAYS phase the ICY RAIN away. Simultaneously, a GOLDEN RING expands in midair before the group. From it, Councilman emerges with his LICKILICKY and inquires about what is happening.

BAY LEVEL B

THE RIOT RAGES ON near 's property. As his Lucario BLAZE KICKS— and in the smear of flame, the ranger snaps his fingers. A TERRAIN OF TRUTH expands and while it SINGES 's TOGEKISS— the UNDERBOSS is too fast.[break][break]

In retaliation, 's KLEFKI fires a FLASH CANNON toward 's LUCARIO— but is blocked by the ranger's GRENINJA'S MAT BLOCK. The metallic lights disperse dramatically, causing the crowd to intensify its panic, including 's shouts.[break][break]

arrives in the fantastic swirl of a nocturne-tunnel (PHANTOM FORCE). They arrive in time to see 's GRENINJA deflect a FLASH CANNON before the crowd is tossed into an uproar.[break][break]

In the meantime, and prepare with their underboss and head scientist on the western side. Itching to get going— they stand ready, prepared to support the cause of their syndicate with power and healing.

BAY LEVEL: CAVE OF ORIGIN

A SMOKESCREEN begins to bloom in front of the CAVE OF ORIGIN thanks to 's CAMOUFLAGED DRAGALGE. Before the smoke becomes too heavy, PHANTOM FORCES within the vicinity— and sees . The CLAYDOL's PROTECT allows it comfort from the LAPRAS' RAIN DANCE.[break][break]

[break]

They have some time to acknowledge each other and exchange words before they hear a familiar voice holler within the mouth of the cave.[break][break]

"skyler! kyle!" Angelo says, emerging from the cave. He's visibly hurt. Shirt soaking blood. "they took latias... hh— what'dya call them. shit I can't think straight. r-rocket took latias in the cave! help me, please?"[break][break]

Should they agree, Angelo leads them into the cavern.

LEVEL 1

@izzy

FROM THE BAY, the POKKENGER () ascends to the first level of Sootopolis. His GOLURK hides in the shadows, while his GLASTRIER expels a harsh ICE BEAM to FREEZE OFF the level from the bay.[break][break]

While catches his breath, he sneaks behind the POKECENTER on the eastern side of this level. Likewise, @izzy arrives on to this plane, finding a LARVESTA before stumbling upon a sight of MAUVILLE'S GYM LEADER communicating to his troops. The DELIBIRD DELIVERY BOY witnesses @bugcatcher's ORBEETLE wield a MELTAN as a weapon.[break][break]

Before the young gym leader communicates with and , a FLASH CANNON is fired toward the western side...

LEVEL 2A/3

ROCKET IS ENGAGED WITH IN LEVEL TWO. Prepared, 's LUCARIO QUICK GUARDS against a DIGGERSBY'S SCORCHING SANDS— while 's SHINY NIDOQUEEN clots the rest of the grit out with a SLUDGE WAVE.[break][break]

A BANEFUL BUNKER from 's SHADOW CRYOGONAL and RAIN DANCE from 's SHADOW LUGIA protect the Underboss. As rides atop his BOUFFALANT, 's SHADOW EELEKTROSS fires a powerful ZAP CANNON with a large crackle.[break][break]

[break]

As it arcs toward the bull, follows through. His Milotic and Torterra's attacks conbine together and strike the ZAP CANNON to neutralize it with a skull shaking explosion.[break][break]

retaliates. Her GARDEVOIR scatters a painful DAZZLING GLEAM across 's Pokemon that erupts into diamonds of light.[break][break]

As nears who is swathed SHADOW MIASMA, 's DODRIO leaps toward the gym leader, talons outstretched. And as the bird descends with the ferocious art of a HIGH JUMP KICK, a FLASH CANNON from strikes the DODRIO away.[break][break]

Above, an ARTICUNO soars and fires a billowing BLIZZARD toward EVERYONE on the SECOND LEVEL. As everyone is chilled and at risk of FREEZING, 's EKANS and YANMEGA attempt to strike the SHADOW LUGIA; although, the GLARE is unable to make any purchase due to the icy winds and miasma, the BUG BUZZ strikes across the Legendary's belly.[break][break]

Although and attempt to escape, they are revealed by Head Scientist 's NOCTOWL. A DEFOG swiftly removes any MIST and CLOUD to unmask the identities of her airborne attackers.[break][break]

Her DARKRAI fires a DARK VOID from the rooftop, but barely misses the swift METAGROSS— but the expansion of darkness is enough to potentially send chills down the HEAD RANGER and his peer's back.[break][break]

She hides quick and is able to tuck away undetected.[break][break]

LEVEL 2A/2B

In the chaos, arrives. His SWAMPERT lands with a deft HAMMER ARM. It slams across 's DIGGERSBY, toppling it to the ground with resounding force. The surprise and SUPER EFFECTIVENESS causes the DIGGERSBY to FAINT, toppling with its ears drooped limply.[break][break]

Above, flies toward the west on NOIVERN. Her BLACEPHALON raises a BOMB from its head before tossing it so that her dragon can catch it within its claws. As she texts , a breathtaking RAINBOW emerges from a powerful deluge of WATER PLEDGE. The WATERS are blocked by BRONZOR and HONEDGE's PROTECTIVE MOVES— but their movement is interrupted by a figure emerging from a backdrop of golden sun. The vigilante, CRIMSEN () appears, stopping from joining with his lover.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

PLEASE CHECK THE UPDATED MAP

THOSE HOLDING PRIMAL SHARDS, will suddenly find their fragments shaking violently. This continues for awhile before stopping abruptly. A roar emerges from somewhere distant— and close. It is hard to pinpoint the source, but before one find the creature responsible, the whole city begins to shift.[break][break]

[break]

Like magical staircases, the levels of Sootopolis begin to shift and move independently. White crumbs fall from groaning, moving earth. Water swells and splashes when beat with falling debris. Whatever is causing this CAN NOT BE SEEN. Yet.[break][break]

BAY LEVEL

, , and @izzy find their portion of Sootopolan land shift in a dizzying swing toward the SILVER SPIRE. , , and witness this shift from their unmoving piece of land. The bay waters churn aggressively, pulled this way and back as if the moon were wobbling. The BAY WATERS become INCREDIBLY DANGEROUS as their currents are spun into chaos.[break][break]

would be able to see near the CAVE OF ORIGIN as the lands shift, for his point of view is cleared relatively. However, the changes in terrain would make it impossible for her to hear her beloved...[break][break]

LEVEL ONE

[break]
On the other hand, and are tossed from their level to another, falling through a dizzying space before being sucked by a GRAVITATIONAL FORCE that brings them to the same plane is on. Immediately beside them, they see and caught in a stupefying stand-off of water and sun. Likewise, 's NOIVERN is tugged toward that same level.[break][break]

LEVEL TWO

[break]
and find that their flight brings them straight back to where they least wish to be. On that same level, , , , and (hidden) can be found.[break][break]

It is a disorienting experience. For each level floats higher than the one preceding (level two floats the highest, level one floats the second highest, while bay level is still earthbound).[break][break]

CAVE OF ORIGIN

[break]
and also bear witness to these changes— but like the gravity that lures trainers and their Pokemon to their respective levels, pleads for them to come within the CAVE OF ORIGIN.

UPDATE!!:[break]
SNAKES & LADDERS

THIS EVENT'S BATTLEFIELD has been separated into three levels only now (please view map). For this round, CHARACTERS ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO ATTACK THOSE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THEM.[break][break]

Characters can only traverse to another level at the end of their post (i.e. you can not switch levels at the beginning of your post and attack); however, to do so, they must attempt to ROLL 50 and ABOVE and LEAP DOWN or UPWARD by themselves or with the help of POKEMON. If successful, they will be drawn to the level via GRAVITATIONAL PULL (e.g. Mario Galaxy).[break][break]

The Trickster, , can use his newfound powers as Hoopa avatar, to TELEPORT ANYWHERE ON THE MAP with his Pokemon. He can do this at the end of his post.[break][break]

Events in the raid will CONTINUE to shake this mechanic up. Stay tuned— and don't get too comfortable!

MAP & OBJECTIVES

PLEASE CLICK ON THE SPOILER TAGS to open and read the following sections.[break][break]

UPDATED MAP

BELOW, UNDER THE SPOILER TAGS, is a map for the raid. This map may not be updated every single round (if can't keep up with its maintenance). To view a larger version of the map, please click on the image.[break][break]

[break]

Please note that this map is not necessarily 1:1 with the setting. It is meant to be a visual guide rather than be precise, accurate representation of the field.[break][break][break][break]

GUIDING OBJECTIVES

THE FOLLOWING OBJECTIVES are not mandatory to complete; however, they will provide guidance for what your characters will be trying to accomplish for the round or the raid. Occasionally, these will be updated depending on the events of the raid.[break][break]

• LEAGUE: stave off the Rocket threat long enough for the Cave of Origin or Silver Spire to be warped out.
  • LEAGUE: plant primal crystal shards/fused crystal on either the Cave of Origin or Silver Spire to warp out (you can not fulfill this objective until the later rounds).
  • ROCKET: route League forces/force them to retreat.

RULES & GUIDELINES

INSTRUCTIONS

PLEASE READ the following notes and rules.[break][break]

First, I will not be able to spotlight every single character and pokemon's actions within a moderator post. If a detail has been omitted, depending on the action, assume that it has contributed to a success, failed, or have it resolved collaboratively with another player that is affected by it. I'll make sure to spotlight everyone by the end of the raid, however![break][break]

Please exercise respect, humility, and a willingness to collaborate. Should RP etiquette be broken in this thread, your character may be promptly removed. Furthermore, should you miss the posting deadline, there is a chance that your character will be ejected from the raid.[break][break]

• 6 Pokémon per character (excluding avatar power related Pokémon).
  • 3 Pokémon out max at a time (excluding avatar power related Pokémon).
  • 1 move per Pokémon.
  • soft word count limit of 300.
  • too long; don't read (tl;dr) notes are required (please make them concise).
  • bold/highlight Pokémon moves/abilities.
  • highlight which level you are on.
  • you must ROLL using the roll command with each post.
[break]

Remember, this site is statless! Stat-raising moves will most likely cause a brief "boost or de-boost" to an action.

DEADLINE

POST BY 7/20, 12AM PST

[break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 9:35:14 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
There is a lot of reaction that could happen and only so many words to describe it. In the end, Chu-e wobbles as the city is rearranged. He jerks his head in the direction of the land before huffing.

"Only in fucking Hoenn." Is muttered to himself. It's followed by a slightly louder order to , , and . "Stay on objective!" Couldn't let some stupid shit like this get in their way.

The sunlight is too bright and this isn't a pissing contest he's willing to start. Ninetails is called back and his own Lickilicky called out. The pink pokemon notices one of it's kind instantly, eagerly waving to Kim's pokemon.

The appearance of is annoying at best. He vaguely wonders if answering him would even be worth it. Not like anyone on the League side would even believe the truth, anyway.

"We're here to protect the Temple."

It's all the councilman will get before Chu-e lifts his hand- his three pokemon spreading out and around them. The light peters out from the Delcatty's mouth, the white bits on her ears a vibrant orange-red. The Lopunny hangs closest, fists raised. The Lickilicky moves last. He gives his belly a firm slap before waddling between his counterpart and the group of Rockets before hunching over like a sumo wrestler.

- Tells him team to stay on objective
- Briefly answers Kim
- His pokemon are ready to intervene if attacks are launched
- Being the first one to post is rly hard
- Just pretend they're doing something cool
- Pokemon Out: Shadow Delcatty, Lopunny, Lickilicky
- Salac wtf
- 69? nice

wdGVHUxG

·
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 16:56:59 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he receives 's message before feeling a vibration on his hand. a text message from the elite four gives him an appreciative thought of her, but previous experience gets him nervous of it.

just before everything else happens, a text message makes its way to 's phone.

ty! dw tho, i think i can handle it on my end. feel free to help the others instead if they need it!

water falling from the sky causes him to recoil as his manectric starts to bark. the presence of is known, though kyle isn't too surprised to see her after hearing her voice.

"sky, i don't think i can allow you to-"

he whips around to see at the mouth of the cave of origins. his manectric had not alerted him of his presence as he did with . he shoots a confused look, and then turns to her, and then back to him.

the shard vibrates; dimensions shift. logic says this wasn't the right call, but curiosity gets better of him. suspicions surmount to nothing when it meant the thrill of experiencing something that might get him excited.

"damn it, gelo! fine. i'll look into it." fingers pinched the bridge of his nose, but the tone that implied he's being forced to do it did not reflect with the slight smile on his expression.

he whistles in a much higher tone than usual. his entei shows itself from the nearby vegetation, revealing that it always tailed the champion at a distance. he takes out his pokeball and recalls the dragalge and the manectric.

"guard the entrance for me," he instructs the legendary before turning to , voice calm and assured. "i'm going in. your call if you want in too."

while there's no distinct indication of it, would find kyle's words to somehow uplift her spirits, relieving panic from her when making her decision.

Eu2uYBTZ

tl;dr
  • recalls dragalge and manectric
  • calls entei out of hiding
  • kyle goes into the cave of origins
  • entei is now handling the champ's responsibilities
  • smokescreen still covers the entrance
  • manectric's magnet rise is active
  • claydol's imprison is active

@staircase-schisms
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 4:08:02 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wolves"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","avatar"]

[attr="class","banner"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

the earth rumbles, the world cracks apart, and dimensions shift.

[break][break] there is a lot happening, and jayden can barely pay attention to all of it. as the sun gleams above and a faraway rainbow glows in the distance, water splashes and churns dangerously. jayden's gaze flashes to his golduck, who he recalls quickly to his pokeball before anything can get problematic. in return, he also releases his phantump at the same time.

[break][break] as the pokeball is clipped to his belt, his head jerks towards 's command. he gives a nod of agreement.

[break][break] the appearance of a man that jayden has only seen in tabloids. however, chu-e seems to know him, speaking to him in turn and answering the question. standing behind him, jayden watches the other, careful to be aware of any shifts in movement that might alert him to a possible attack. beside him, orbeetle watches just as closely, the shimmer of his LIGHT SCREEN still in effect.

[break][break] as the others converse, he gives a side glance at the crobat. should they be impeded in any way, the pokemon will use HAZE to put some distance in-between the two groups.

pOeZzcVV

[attr="class","ooc"]
TLDR; [break]
    [/b] is still in effect [break]
    + if attacked, his crobat will use haze to give them some cover [break]
    + jayden stands by chu-e, ready to protect him if need be [/ul]

[attr="class","tags"]DISGUISE BAY LEVEL B

[/div]

[/div]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","title"]WHEN THE LIGHTS GO DOWN IN THE CITY, THE SUN SHINES ON THE BAY

[/div]

[newclass=".wolves"]width:510px; min-height:200px; margin:0px auto; background:#2B2B2B; padding-top:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border:1px solid #232323;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves"]--accent:#6633da; --speech:#ab70e5;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .top"]margin:0px 30px; height:200px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/vzgFMBH/image.png); position:relative; z-index:10;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .avatar"]position:absolute; height:130px; width:130px; right:40px; top:30px; border-radius:0px; border:1px solid var(--accent); background:url(https://i.ibb.co/mJ0DnSK/image.png); background-color:var(--accent); background-blend-mode:hard-light; background-size:cover; background-position:center;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .banner"]height:80px; background:var(--accent); margin-top:-150px; margin-bottom:90px; position:relative; z-index:5;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .main"]margin:-5px 31px 0px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#fff; font:11px 'Roboto'; border:1px solid var(--accent); padding:20px 30px; background-color:#212121; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .main::first-line"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 11px 'Quicksand'; letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .ooc"]min-height:20px; color:#fff; font:10px/9px 'Roboto Mono'; margin-top:20px; padding:20px 30px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .tags a"]text-transform:uppercase; font:10px 'Poppins'; background:#000; border-radius:2px; padding:0px 10px; color:var(--speech); letter-spacing:1px; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .tags a:hover"]color:#eee; letter-spacing:2px; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .tags span"]text-transform:uppercase; font:10px 'Poppins'; background:#000; padding:0px 10px; border-radius:2px; color:var(--speech); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .tags"]text-transform:uppercase; font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:center; margin-top:10px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .bottom"]margin-top:20px; height:80px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; text-align:center;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .bottom .pkmn img"]max-width:50px; margin-top:-15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: bottom; -webkit-transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); -webkit-transition-duration: 0.3s; transition-duration: 0.3s; -webkit-transition-property: transform; transition-property: transform; -webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-out; transition-timing-function: ease-out; filter:grayscale(70%);[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .bottom .pkmn img:hover"]filter:saturate(170%); -webkit-transform: translateY(-8px); transform: translateY(-8px); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .bottom .title"]font:italic 11px 'roboto mono'; font-weight:500; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:0px; padding:2px 0px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.95); color:#fff; margin:10px auto 0px; color:var(--speech); text-align:center;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .textbox"]padding:10px 30px[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .textbox a"]color:var(--speech)!important; font:11px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wolves .main b"] color:var(--speech); font:11px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600 [/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .main i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .ooc b"]color:inherit[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Quicksand|Poppins:500,600,700]