part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
MANTINE SURFING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 2:49:57 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calliesimp"]
okay, who ever thought of this stupid idea? magikarp splashes?

[break][break] she huffs in annoyance as she climbs atop the rental mantine again.

[break][break] still, she tries a MAGIKARP SPLASH again.

[attr="class","notes"]mJVcQuWS

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

original roll - accidental forgot delete lol

[newclass=".calliesimp"] --accent:#708CD4; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calliesimp"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calliesimp blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .calliesimp blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .calliesimp blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calliesimp .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calliesimp .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 3:19:22 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2top"]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

he was sure that someone was laughing at him somewhere in the background. he was fairly sure that person is .

[break][break] "this one's for you, anna!"

[break][break] MANTINE SPLASH, let's go!

[attr="class","ooc"] mH8rlT9G

[newclass=".oliver2"]--accent:#FFB546; } .oliver2 { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .oliver2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'} .oliver2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; font:10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; } .oliver2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .oliver2 img { filter:grayscale(10%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2 .ooc img] background:transparent; float:none; border:none; box-shadow:none; padding:0px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,004 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 4:21:28 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh took another quick look at the leaderboards and his own progress. It just wasn't in the cards for him to climb to the top. Not unexpected; his prowess was in speed, not in acrobatics. He was, however, determined to succeed at the MAGIKARP SPLASH at least once. He had the technique down. It was just a matter of precise timing. He set off, making sure Resheph was ready to catch him in case disaster struck.

4o2uHT4O
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 4:28:19 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
Hi, I’m Saul Goodman. Did you know that you have rights? The Constitution says you do. And so do I. I believe that until proven guilty, every man, woman, and child in this country is innocent. And that’s why I fight for you, Albuquerque! Better call Saul! [break][break]

Magikarp Splash [break][break]
xe9oGBl5
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 4:29:36 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Whether the crowd wanted it or not, Derek stepped into a war with the Mantine on the water. After conquering the tricks on the list one by one, it was time to do it again.

This meant landing another MAGIKARP SPLASH!

IVMvj6vX

- Derek attempts the MAGIKARP SPLASH!
10,850 (1 of each trick) + ?
ATTEMPT #28
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 4:29:50 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Whether the crowd wanted it or not, Derek stepped into a war with the Mantine on the water. After conquering the tricks on the list one by one, it was time to do it again.

This meant landing another MAGIKARP SPLASH!

8oWAqgHY

- Derek attempts the MAGIKARP SPLASH!
10,850 (1 of each trick) + ?
ATTEMPT #28
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 4:42:51 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin had just watched one of her friends perform the MAGIKARP SPLASH successfully. What better way to show him up then to perform it back-to-back? Either way, they would have to celebrate with a trip to Slateport Round One tomorrow afternoon. It was the start of a long weekend for them, after all! She set off from the dock and tightened her focus. With a leap off a medium-sized wave, she anticipated the peak of the water-type's jump and pulled back, hoping her timing was right.

ipCOuyOh
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 4:58:59 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

well, that worked once, why not again?

[break][break] OVER-THE-GYARADOS, let's go!

[attr="class","ooc"]
z4pGDMkB [break]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 5:05:47 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]He was getting better.[break][break]

Or maybe the tricks were geting easier.[break][break]

It doesn't stop him from feeling the exhilaration of succeeding at something. After putting his nose to the grindstone, he could walk away knowing he'd learned a new skill. Maybe a useless skill, but still...[break][break]

It was something to impress Rowan with, if nothing else. The ocean swells around him as he's caught in the trough of the next two waves, rising into the crest of the latter and riding it through until his Mantine lifted off.[break][break]

LANTURN 360
[break]

srMfhWaA

[attr="class","adrianwttag"]MANTINE SURFING (10750)

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,059 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 5:15:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"]this ain't a vibe anymore. how is he getting stuck on these tricks? he's meant to be the best of the best even if he's only surfed a few times in his life. it's the natural order of things.

"TCH."

he needs to correct that right now.

STARMIE 720.
S5ajx93I
+ 17,750 POINTS

i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 5:24:29 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Perhaps she'd been playing it too safe with the Primarina Twist. Even so, slow and steady won the race, or so Elisabeth had heard once, in some book she read as a child. Something about a Squirtle and a Lopunny. She couldn't remember.

Either way, Primarina Twist it was.

2YRHqTf|

Alas, hubris.

TALLY:
MAGIKARP SPLASH: 5000 POINTS
OVER-THE-GYARADOS: 2500 POINTS
STARMIE 720: 1750 POINTS
PRIMARINA TWIST (x3): 3000 POINTS
LANTURN: 500 POINTS
GOREBYSS SPIN: 100 POINTS
TOTAL: 12,850 POINTS

WE DID IT FAM WE GOT ALL THE TRICKS!

[break]
[break]
[break]
Mantine Surfing ✿ Primarina Twist
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 5:31:03 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]even though texts him theo's phone is on the beach so he doesn't get it. even if he did he wouldn't know how to react because he's just copying what the cool kids are saying nowadays.

maybe a different approach would work for him.

"pogchamp?"

MAGIKARP SPLASH.
1m6TzQ|C

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 5:44:57 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
there was nothing magical about that splash.

time to try it again for like the fourteenth time.

they went for it. up the wave, and she flipped through the air. magikarp splash. for glory.

yghfqXPu

total points previous round: still 0...
close tab

played by

Delirious

Kae
Feminine
November 25
Circhester, Galar
Bisexual
Wanderer
Civilian
Single
0 height
0 height
you just do you, and i'll just do me
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @karissa
Karissa Atlasia
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 6:11:34 GMT
Karissa Atlasia Avatar
Well, Karissa was certainly starting to feel like she had been a bit overconfident going into this... and she had definitely thoroughly embarrassed herself by this point. But if she was going to embarrass herself, she might as well go all out. Throwing caution to the wind, she decided it was time to make an all-or-nothing effort at a MAGIKARP SPLASH.

CKlRMvfD

Point Total: 100
Tricks Completed: Gorebyss Spin
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 6:18:46 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
nice. two magikarp splashes down. could he swing a third? he was coming close to not being able to get that last crown for the other tricks... but he'd try it one more time. risk it for the biscuit.

3UNtjHfL

total points previous round: 12500
( 2500 + 5000 + 5000 )